Search Unity

[RELEASED] Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK [Inventory, Mobile, Shooter AI, Zombie AI, etc.]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

This is looking great for the Fps!! That one AI kinda stopped in pursuit though and the other kinda wandered to where the shot came from. Will there be an option for the UzAi to stay in pursuit no matter what? Also I think stealh would be really cool for the Mele Portion maybe even Combos.

2. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Bro just increase the sight Range of the uzAi and all will be awesome! :)
    And that Zombie stopped coz I forgot to increase his turn on spot angle lol :p
    I will be working on the melee system similar to dead trigger video I posted yesterday! :)
    Thanks for the feedback though! :)

Aaron2348 and Neviah like this.
  3. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

So Will you have auto attack like in dead trigger? And will mele be procedual too?

4. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Auto attack is really easy, I will definitely add it :)
    I am trying to make melee procedural too let's see how it turns out to be... :)
    Will surely post here an update soon.

5. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome news guys,
    Melee System is 90% finished!!!

Melee Weapon pickups, equip and un-equip, inventory, swapping back and forth, holister, etc basically what every weapon can do, melee weapons can do as well.

The only thing left is to make it give damage to the uzAI Zombie :) But that's really not a big thing!

Please see the very quick WIP video for better understanding! ;)

Please support us for further development of this Asset by buying the one you need from the Below Links!

Thank You! :)

Aaron2348 likes this.
  6. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Sounds Amazing, Double wield would be nice for the Fps too, How easy would that be? And will there be full body support at some point?

7. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Mele looks Nice!!! Is this procedual?

walledcityinfotech likes this.
  8. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Dual Wield is in the roadmap for both shooter and melee weapons! ;)

Aaron2348 likes this.
  9. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Melee is based on animation as of now, I am trying to go as generic as possible. With this update you will be getting almost 10 animations for melee attack which means you can swap your own melee weapon in the hand and its all good!
    And as the Asset Grows (which is only possible coz of your awesome support :)) I will add more weapons like crossbow, grenade launcher, katana, etc. tbh I have a target of adding 40 Weapons ! :p

But that can only be done if this Asset gets good response from the community! :)

Aaron2348 likes this.
  10. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Yeah thats good to start out with and you also have a good vision.This Asset is going to do really well im sure of it.

11. Neviah

Neviah

So sexy looking. You're on a roll man! You just keep pumping out update after update!

12. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks man! This Asset is everything to me :)

13. Migueljb

Migueljb

Ok I just purchased the Mega Pack to show my support and really want to see this thing grow into what it can be and what I'm hoping for. I won't be able to use it until you have full melee combat systems in place but I can wait until it's ready. Can't wait to make some really cool stuff in VR. Keep up the great work:)

14. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks a lot man for your amazing Support and patience.
    However I recommend getting your hands on it and try setting up a level as you mentioned earlier with full lighting and all. It does contains the latest version of uzAI with offmesh links. :)
    It would be super cool if you can create it and showcase your video to the whole Unity Community!! :)

Again, massive thanks for your support bro! :)

15. Migueljb

Migueljb

I'm in 2017.3.0p4. Not sure if you've seen this yet but in the demo on play all the zombies fall to the floor its like there falling out of there character controllers. See the screenshot to see what its doing. Not getting any errors either it's just doing that. screenshot01.jpg

16. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi bro,
    sorry for the late reply.
    I mentioned in my very first post that I am using free animations and thus can't provide them with the pack. Therefore, you have to download them from the provided link!

Then just extract it in the Animations folder inside uzAI Folder which should be empty by default. Once done, all zombies will be having all sorts of motions assigned! :)

If the Zombies still don't move then just simply restart the editor, sometimes Unity gets a bit buggy while importing animations... o_Oo_O

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but this is a necessary evil that has to be done!

Really Looking forward to see what you come up with!! :D

17. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    just a quick WIP screenshot... :)
    Target Detection of melee weapons is done!! You just have to define the attack range and angle of the melee weapon! You will be presented with awesome on screen gizmos which will make things a lot easier! :)

Target Detection WIP.png

The Red Arc shows the Attack angle, and its distance is Attack Distance. (Please see in the Inspector)
    The Green Line from the weapon to target shows that yes! we can attack and take the S*** out of him! :D

Now next and final stop is to make the weapon give the damage to the Awesome uzAI Zombie! :) :)

This is all possible because of your guys awesome support!

Please support us for further development of this Asset by buying the one you need from the Below Links!

[MEGA PACK] - [Manoeuvre FPS] - [Ultimate Zombie AI]

Aaron2348 likes this.
  18. Migueljb

Migueljb

Ya that works once you import the animations and restart the editor. My bad I just jumped right in all excited before reading the docs:) Time to have some fun this weekend diving into this.

19. VirtueRL

VirtueRL

I had recently just left a review on your asset, here's what it says:
    The second I saw the free version, I thought, wow this isn't enough I need more ASSETS!!! So I checked my wallet and there it was my money so I bought this asset and let me tell you it was so worth it. Just two questions: Question 1): I cannot find a option where you can set the amount of weapons that the player can pick up. Because I want to set a limit. Question 2): Can you add a damage system because I'm making a multiplayer game kind've like CS:GO and I need to be able to make it so other players can damage other players with there guns obviously. This damage system should include the settings already in the weapon such as the amount of damage it does, and it should also keep in mind the health system as the amount of damage should take down the players health. If you want, just Private Message me and we can discuss a price if you do not want to release this publicy. Overall, a great asset! Highly recommend to people who haven't bought it yet to give it a try.

Now about this review I stated about the damage on different players, since I am creating a multiplayer FPS game I want other players to obviously kill each other, now how could I do this, like you said to call the onDamage method, but can you literally give me a whole step guide like you do on the documentation so I can have this completed for my game.

Furthermore, I can't wait for the update when you add a pickup limit for the amount of weapons. And I have a suggestion for the inventory as well, you should make it so when you reach 4 weapons or so in the inventory you should know you can see the rest of weapons in the inventory, you should make the inventory bigger across the screen. Also maybe add an option on whether the player could pick up the item using E, and if you make this option be sure to set a text on screen that says 'Press 'E' to pick up [ITEM NAME]'. That would be so efficient.

Lastly, I suggest you make an animation system with hands possibly integrated in the project now, or in a separate project because that is reasonably an expensive thing, in the animation system you should include hands with the gun and possibly keep the same reload animation or have an option to create your own reload animation. Moreover, add an aiming down the sights system since the one with the Iron Sights as of right now is terrible since it slows down time in the game and it doesn't even aim in. I feel that this project is going somewhere, hope to see you adding these suggested updates further down the road in the future.

EDIT: You should make a dropping weapons system right at the player's location possibly with the key code of 'Q'. You can be able to make the key customizable.

20. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I will guide you as soon as I get back on my system! :)

The Inventory is having advanced dynamic UI which adjust its size automatically depending on number of items it has! You can see in the powerups, if you pick more then 4, the UI becomes scrollable and you can select anything easily. :)

Animation system is on it's way and will be free of cost! :)

Thanks for this awesome suggestion! Will add it definitely in the next update! :)

21. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Finally guys,
    Melee System is complete and working like a charm!!! :) :)
    Can't wait to get my own animated arms and push the next awesome update!!!! :)

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Neviah likes this.
  22. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    Our designers and animators are working on new awesome models and animations,
    So, in the meantime I created something ultra awesome...

!!!Destructible Props!!!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif

You might have noticed already, props mesh gets faded with a really cool effect and items are also dropping which is really awesome if you want to give player something in game! :)

Neviah likes this.
  23. Migueljb

Migueljb

What if I wanted to use my own zombies that are already rigged and animated in 3ds max. Since the uzAI requires the zombie to be humanoid rigged to work inside the system. Will this be added in later where we can use our own legacy rigging and animations to plug into the system?

24. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Yes sir, of course! After pushing this update I will work on spawning / wave system.
    Once that is done, I will be focusing on generic rigs-legacy animation system. ;)

Neviah likes this.
  25. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi Guys, since the modelling and animations are taking a bit time (most probably by next week) So I am pushing the update now without them. However, you will be having the full code and also I will release an easy step by step tut to show how to add melee weapons so you can have your own weapons up and running in no time at all! :)

As soon as I get my models and animations ready, I will add them in the package and push it in another update!

If any of you have any suggestion / query, don't feel any hesitation. Just ask me here and now! :)

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

Neviah likes this.
  26. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS Tutorial #7​
    Manoeuvre FPS - Creating Animated Weapons

Neviah likes this.
  27. DancingZombie

DancingZombie

how can I get zombies to walk on terrain?

28. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Make sure terrain is marked as Navigation static then bake the nav mesh.

That's it! :)

29. witcher101

witcher101

Is this multiplayer compatible. How many zombies can you have in your screen at once

30. Neviah

Neviah

Your wizards for auto-creating stuff is something I wish all developers did. You amaze me.

31. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Me too... :p

32. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Multiplayer will be there once I add all the necessary features, so that I don't have to go back and forth between modifying the controller and doing Multiplayer scripting..

I tested with 35+ Zombies and got stable 60fps on my Mobile device. i have Redmi note 4.
    On PC I got 60+fps with 50+ Zombies. :)
    (Sorry I don't remember exact numbers)

Neviah likes this.
  33. DancingZombie

DancingZombie

did a quick copy and paste and have 60 zombies running around.
    upload_2018-3-6_18-33-36.png

walledcityinfotech and Neviah like this.
  34. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

This looks beautiful man!! :D

35. DancingZombie

DancingZombie

36. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Neviah likes this.
  37. unicat

unicat

Can i set a jump and land sound for the fps controller somewhere ?

38. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ooohhh, I did included it and forgot to add to the inspector.. Sorry. I will add it to inspector in the next update! Thanks for your patience bro! :)

39. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS Tutorial #8​
    Manoeuvre FPS - Creating Melee Weapons

Thank you :)

Neviah likes this.
  40. J0linar

J0linar

hey @walledcityinfotech
    just got the uzai pack.. its pretty nice, wanted to ask if you could add a barricade system to the ai? like seen in cod zombies or no more room in hell. Player picks up planks and is able to barricade doorways/windows/entrances. Now i understand that this goes into the FPS system aswell that is why i would like to ask to make it work with ufps as well?

41. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Massive amount of thanks for your support bro!

It'sreally cool that we all think the same. ;)

Its in the roadmap and It will be coming after this update sir! :)

Adding barricades will be tag based. If the object tagged 'Player' goes near the barricades and if there are no barricades then it will enable the "put barricades behavior"
    Hence, it will work straight out of the box with all the fps solutions. :)

Neviah likes this.
  42. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    New Update is ready and will be pushing it tomorrow for all three assets i.e MEGA PACK, Manoeuvre FPS, Ultimate Zombie AI. :)

Here's the complete changelog :
    • Manoeuvre FPS :
    1. Added Animated Weapons Supports.
    2. Added Melee Weapons Support.
    3. Added Destructible props.
    4. Added 6 more Demo Scenes.
    5. Improved Inspector.
    • Ultimate Zombie AI
    1. Added 4 Demo Scenes.
    2. Removed minor bugs from AI Behaviour.
    3. Improved AI Performance.
    4. Added more Prefabs for quick prototyping.

Demo Scenes_M Fps.png

Demo Scenes_uzai.png

Please support us for further development of this Asset by buying the one you need from the Below Links!​

43. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Hey so the the turret comes as a free add on for fps or uzai?

44. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, all the upcoming updates are free for existing users, however, the price may increase depending on added content! :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    Aaron2348 likes this.
  45. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Great!! And is Full body support going to be available soon for FPS?

46. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Sure man!!!
    After adding the spawn / wave system i will be working on full body system! :)

Aaron2348 likes this.
  47. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Awesome bro!! You are an Amazing dev, Im excited for wave spawn. This is just an idea, Add a default Ui text for the Wave Number and a time display that counts down until the next wave, You might have thought of this already lol.

48. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Yes sir, I will be implementing the Wave System from tomorrow most probably and will be updating here WIP videos! :)

49. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome news!
    Pushed the update of all three assets i.e Mega Pack, Manoeuvre FPS and Ultimate Zombie AI.

15.jpg

12.png

50. unicat

unicat

Hi, why my zombies sinking in the ground to her hipps (In the demo scene) ?