Search Unity

[RELEASED] Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK [Inventory, Mobile, Shooter AI, Zombie AI, etc.]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Feb 8, 2018.

1. lolaswift

lolaswift

thx magique. but it's hard to trust this publisher if that's the case.

2. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

yes sadly

3. muhammadadilumar

muhammadadilumar

HI, can anyone help me here ? The melee weapons are not doing any damage to the zombies.

4. wendymorrison

wendymorrison

Hi was wondering how do I adjust the position of arms withy the FPS controller. I adjust it out of play mode but in play mode, it doesn't keep the position I have set. I did exactly like the video tutorials but it never works. I'm using the animated hands and weapon pack from the asset store. I did notice the pivot in these models is not zero but I also created an empty to fix that but I still get these bad result.

Never mind This is a really bad asset and going to go with another.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  5. sabinionut56

sabinionut56

I really do not like this project I can not test it or do something by itself because zombies are on the floor when I play and I tried to make animations I also changed the versions for unity and nothing can help me with a video?

6. magique

magique

The zombies require the free animation download. You need to follow the directions. It doesn't just work instantly out of the box.

7. sabinionut56

sabinionut56

how can add cutom animation to diferent zombies i was try replace to one but not play corectly

8. Hezekiel112

Hezekiel112

wow this asset is insane but the support
    and the comment about this asset ...

9. iqaliiiq45

iqaliiiq45

Hi i Want to add UZAI to my game but when i create zombie and bake the navlink the zombie is chasing my character and no attack it please help

10. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

I imported Manoeuvre fps+zombie ai 2.5 Gold Update into a new Unity project in Unity 2020.3.14.f1 lts and got only 3 errors related to the Handles.DrawSphere deprecated component and managed to solve and got the proejct working updating the

WaypointsPathEditor.cs

replacing the 2 linesfrom these

Code (CSharp):
    1. Handles.DrawSphere(0, _wp.waypoints[i].transform.position, _wp.waypoints[i].transform.rotation, 1f);
    to these

Code (CSharp):
    1.                 Handles.SphereHandleCap(0, _wp.waypoints[i].transform.position + new Vector3 (0f, 0f, 0f), _wp.waypoints[i].transform.rotation * Quaternion.LookRotation(new Vector3(0,0,0)), 1f, EventType.Layout);
    and the

WaveSpawnerEditor,cs

replacing this

Code (CSharp):
    1. Handles.DrawSphere(1,_ws._SpawnPoints[i].SpawnPoint.position, Quaternion.identity, 2f);
    with this

Code (CSharp):
    1.                     Handles.SphereHandleCap(1, _ws._SpawnPoints[i].SpawnPoint.position + new Vector3(0f, 0f, 0f), Quaternion.LookRotation(new Vector3(0, 0, 0)), 2f, EventType.Layout);
    hope this can help some new unser of this great asset due it's a great proejct with a lot of useful stuffs and in the past i learned a lot from it..

11. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

back to MFPS 2.5 to make sometest and imported in unity 2020 with really minor issue btw tofixthe fast movment of the character and jump simply replace this line in ManoeuvreFPSController.cs

Code (CSharp):
    1. charController.Move(moveDir * Time.fixedDeltaTime);
    with this

Code (CSharp):
    1. charController.Move(moveDir * Time.deltaTime);
    i sorted it shortly since i noticed that in windowed mode and with the charatcer prefab selected into inspector during gameplay all worked fine .. so i thinked about an issue related t o the ManoeuvreFPSController.cs and that's it

to make the movment of the character frame indipendent.. have fun

12. SickaGames1

SickaGames1

I can't believe this dude's stuff is still out there. It really needs to be deprecated

13. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

why the asset work dine in lastest unity version..

i only didnt figure how to make the inventory to stay on screen without continiug to pres the I key but toggle on key press(on/off)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  14. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

sure... a little bugged ... but i manage to fixalmost everything atm.,..

too much hardcoded t omy taste due to the use of too many editor scritps but a great asset ...

do you manage to make somthing with it=? ad are you corrently working with it??

15. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

anyone managed to solve the melee bug that make player dont be able to damage enemies?

16. Polyland

Polyland

Fixed I found the solution online! Fixed most of stuff yet.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  17. muhammadadilumar

muhammadadilumar

how did you fixed that, can you share please ?

18. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

can you share?

19. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

did you find a solution mate?

20. khushalkhan

khushalkhan

@JC_LEON check animation events, mostly melee is implemented when sword animation is played you need to call damage function in animation event

21. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

can you explicate more? maybe an example?

22. khushalkhan

khushalkhan

23. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

thanks and yes i'll give it a try