Search Unity

[RELEASED] Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK [Inventory, Mobile, Shooter AI, Zombie AI, etc.]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Feb 8, 2018.

1. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys, please see the new vid showing how to setup the powerful event based Save System. It is super modular and you can possibly do anything with it :)

thenamesace likes this.
  2. thenamesace

thenamesace

Looking good dude! been away from the forum for awhile real life stuff ! thought I would check in and see what's been going on and wow I see your just as busy as ever !! will start playing with this kit again soon see what I can come up with ;)

walledcityinfotech likes this.
  3. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

ehi ..bro but with current system could i add a bow arrow system with player to be able to collect an resue shooted ammos? or did you plan to add them by yourself.. btw could you give me some tips on how to acheive this atm..?

4. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing good.!

I have pushed the latest update and it should be live this week :)
    Here's the complete changelog for this GOLD UPDATE v2.5

> Added Modular Save System.
    > Added Load And Save Menu.
    > Added Pause Menu.
    > Added Powerful On Resume Event which will be called everytime you resume from the save slot.
    > Lots of bugs removed in On Equip and On Unequip methods.
    > Added New Demo Scene for Save System Demonstration.
    > Added new Events in AI, Doors, Turret for effortless gameplay production.

magique likes this.
  5. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

The best way I can think of is using the Bow and Arrow as a throwable Item, so that, player can shoot arrow similar to that of knives which we currently have, also, he will be able to pick them up back again, also they are all managed by Save System so it will be saved as well. :)

to be honest, bro, I really want to implement this feature asap!!!! I just don't have the 3D Model of Bow with some cool Arrows. I can animate the hands in UMotion but I am gonna need at least the 3d models to work with.. That's the main thing which is stopping me.. :(

But I will get that done soon and will update further progress here, so stay tuned :)

6. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

MANY THANKS mate I think even useing it as throwable itme could be good but i remember correcly thorowing system doesnt show the idle animation of the wepaon to throw right? so using it as thorowable mena only show bow when player shoot wepaon right?

7. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys, hope all of you are doing well!

Latest Gold Update v2.5 of both Manoeuvre fps and Mega Pack is live!! Can't wait to see what you guys will come up with! :)

Best
    Hamzah
    walledcityinfotech@gmail.com

thenamesace likes this.
  8. thenamesace

thenamesace

Had a quick play with the save demo good work I noticed on the demo when I got to the last room and took out the 2 robots instead of dying the just walk off through the walls just thought I would mention it didn’t have time to delve into what was going on it might just be me but just thought I would mention it

9. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

you haven't imported the animations...

10. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

i noticed other strange issues in laster version...
    1- in the save load demo scene even if player shoot near wall of room 4 before he arrive to step 4 robots in it start to fire to player and sometimes the go out of the door and try to chase the player even is door si locked..
    2-in zombie wawe spawner scene (and generally always) zombies adter dies stay on air insted on terrain..

11. oeoe

oeoe

@walledcityinfotech the pack looks very exciting and I love the support and the manuals. When are you expecting to have multiplayer support? Can you share the details? E.g. is this going to be photon? Something else?

12. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi thanks for your compliments :)
    I am still a lil bit new to multiplayer concepts and I will be using Photon coz um.. Unity is kinda ditching their own unet... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Also here's the complete roadmap
    > Full body awareness
    > Alternative Third person Perspective
    > Split screen local multiplayer
    > Photon Multiplayer

So as you can see, a lot of cool stuff is about to come ;)

Best
    Hamzah

13. oeoe

oeoe

jfyi this happened https://unity.com/fps-sample
    Unity + Google are providing their whole new multiplayer foundation.
    Any chance we could get this prioritized over other items? : )

14. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

It is in beta.. not even available on Asset Store.. it is more for learning but not at all good for producing any real game till now.. it has lots of bugs that are still needed to be removed and mostly, this is the FIRST project which uses Unity's new Networking. So, it is something i don't feel really comfortable with in using inside Manoeuvre FPS.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Currently there is, as you might have seen only weapons and hands, however to create any sort of Multiplayer, we have to implement Full body first! So.. that has to be done first before anything else.. :)

15. oeoe

oeoe

Ah, that's what you meant as 'full body awareness' Got it! I personally prefer photon over anything else these days. It comes with a voice chat as well and the integration is pretty straightforward.

16. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

no special ju-ju or anything , You just have to download and add the anims specified in the Uzai docs and it works.

snan likes this.
  17. kukuhbasuki

kukuhbasuki

Mobile version demo please ☺️

18. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

19. jnbbender

jnbbender

I am curious about this asset and so far was wondering one simple thing. I many of the videos all I see is a gun waving around and in others I see the same hands. Is it common to utilize the hands? How hard is it to add custom hands?
    Also, how customizable are things like weapon positioning and muzzle flash? I noticed in the videos the muzzle flash for all the weapons was below the barrel.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  20. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, it is very easy to add your own custom weapons of any type : Shooter, Weapon, Throwable Projectiles.
    Please see this video for better understanding where I used low poly FPS asset to create awesome weapons in no time using super powerful wizards which comes with Manoeuvre FPS :)

Repositioning of weapons and muzzle is very easy, just do it in the editor and hit play. :)

21. benmrx

benmrx

HI there, about to purchase this pack once my vacation starts!

Just to have it here in the forum, I'm REALLY hoping we can get the option to use an animation when 'scoped/ironsight' is active. Some weapons have fairly intricate animations when scoped and I would love to be able to use them. Also, I have plans for some tightly nit sound sync with the scoped animations.

However, even more important for my needs is something that is hopefully simple. I'm a sound designer by trade and I would absolutely need the ability to add my own scripting to call either FMOD or WWise for triggering sounds, using callbacks, etc. In the current build of this asset, is there a way to attach my own script, or modify an existing script so that I can send calls and receive callbacks instead of using the 'audioscource' component in Unity?

22. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, As you have said you will be using the scripts so I am guessing you are a nice programmer.
    If that is the case, you will find little to no problem in using your own sound system! :)
    On top of that, I will surely help you to add/remove whatever you like just let me know whenever you face any issue!

Best
    Hamzah

23. OZAV

OZAV

Good asset, watching with the interest, so now - 10 Jan 2019 ... Full body awareness ? Using the Menu's fully by GamePad ? ... Water & Interactions ? Some driveable car ? ... where are we, any of this, any soon ?

24. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi,
    the menu's can be used fully by gamepad :)

Regarding full body awareness it is coming really soon (you can expect by the end of Jan) and everything else will come quickly after that.

Adrad likes this.
  25. OZAV

OZAV

Nice to hear :)....Can you guys really fix the RAR files with all your downloads (demo's, animations etc) none of your RAR files can be open, after downloading, it's a loss of (lot) the valuable internet bandwith, downloading the files that can not be open. Also - plus - a disappointment not to be able to play the demo's I really like to have them saved, and play them often, just for fun, comparisons, etc.

26. chakiry80

chakiry80

Hello, is it possible to control the wave spawner with a button,because i want the wave to start spawning when the player hits the button not at start.
    Thanks

27. chakiry80

chakiry80

Hi,Did u found any solution for the problem when zombies die and stay on the air instead of terrain ? Thanks

28. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

nope .. but i'm not using it atm for my project

29. Slefje

Slefje

Just bought uzAI , downloaded required animations, imported project and animations. Im using unity 2018.3.0f2
    I get following error:

Assets\Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK\Ultimate Zombie Artificial Intelligence [uzAI]\Scripts\uzAI Zombie Behaviour\Editor\uzAIZombieStateManagerEditor.cs(1053,58): error CS1729: 'AudioClip' does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments

Any hints how to get rid of this error?

30. OZAV

OZAV

Hamza, any ETA on the new update / features ? Can we have for the members here a fresh new summary (i'm sure it will be awesome to know what's coming ) :).

uni7y likes this.
  31. thenamesace

thenamesace

It’s gone very quiet around here lately ! Hope things are going ok with the asset now RFPS is dead this asset has a chance to grow into something bigger

32. jnbbender

jnbbender

I still haven't tried this asset out yet but I'm wondering two things. How well are stairs handled and how is ground detection? I've had issues with other controllers getting stuck on stairs as well as staying in a falling state when on a ledge. Are there any issues or does it handle them well?

33. OZAV

OZAV

yep, you know when the asset author gets quiet, it's that (quiet) time before the thread gets closed, so - the "manouvre" with the asset has succeeded for the dev, and you don't hear back from them again :).

34. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

You can always try the free version to see that ;)

haha, no that's not gonna happen bro..!

Yeah, I also saw that RFPS has disappeared.... although my other Asset EMM offers its integration lol :p

Very sorry for the delayed response, from a few weeks I have been occupied with several other offers from various game publishers and dealing with them is never easy... Was working on other projects too like a Board Game Asset (similar to Hitman GO) which I haven't seen on Asset Store yet..
    Regarding Manouvre FPS, I am gonna be honest, I am trying different approaches for Full Body System but still not able to get the correct "feeling"..
    I was doing research on RFPS full body system but that won't work in Multiplayer system,
    BUT, lately I have been playing PUBG a lot (well who isn't :rolleyes::rolleyes:) and I loved their FPS and TPS System.. So you can expect some similar stuff soon :D:D

I am creating the FPS controller from scratch and trust me it will be better than before.

Thank u everyone for your support and Patience. Without it, this Asset haven't been updated or worked upon and would have died a long time ago. :):)

Best
    Hamzah
    WalledCityInfotech@gmail.com

thenamesace likes this.
  35. OZAV

OZAV

... ok thanks, i guess we are all waiting to see the full-body-awareness upgrade 'next step' here :).

36. magique

magique

@walledcityinfotech I see an issue that I don't know how to fix. No matter what direction I face the player, as indicated by the green arrow, the player faces one particular direction when the game starts. I can't get it to face the direction I want.

37. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

news??
    I'm waiting for the new update to restart my project from scratch..

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  38. Justin_Wingfall

Justin_Wingfall

does this work invector controller? Would appreciate a straight up answer instead of being left in the dark

39. play_unity729

play_unity729

Best purchase I ever made, but still waiting for multiplayer since a year ago

40. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Hi thanks to Walled for his courtesy..(he knows why)
    I downloaded the Zombie AI and
    imported it in a blank proejct on Unity 2018.2.5, downloaded and imported animations as usual but i have these two errors at start in console
    Assets/Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK/Ultimate Zombie Artificial Intelligence [uzAI]/Scripts/uzAI Zombie Behaviour/Editor/uzAIZombieStateManagerEditor.cs(1003,39): error CS0143: The class `UnityEngine.AudioClip' has no constructors defined

Assets/Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK/Ultimate Zombie Artificial Intelligence [uzAI]/Scripts/uzAI Zombie Behaviour/Editor/uzAIZombieStateManagerEditor.cs(1054,39): error CS0143: The class `UnityEngine.AudioClip' has no constructors defined
    th same error in 2 distinct lines into uzAIZombieStateManagerEditor.cs
    both lines are
    AudioClip audioClip = new AudioClip();
    how can i solve???

41. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

ehi bro.. do you think you would to put a little effort again on this great package??
    thisiis one of the best purchase I ever made on the asset store(and Walled one of the most friendly and correct developers) and had a lot of fun with it...down want to drawn into the dark...

42. play_unity729

play_unity729

There's a way to make my character vault?

43. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

i did on my old project with mfps.. but now i'm not using it anymnore

44. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

sadly abandoned asset by Hamaz and it0s a shame since it could be the best fps asset on the store easily if supported.. and Hamaz is a great dev too ..but maybe he left for other task..

45. jnbbender

jnbbender

Finally tried it out. Like it a lot but the Free version does not have hands or guns. So I will ask my one important question. Can you replace the hands?

46. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

yes you can repalce anything and it's really easy to do

47. jnbbender

jnbbender

Quick suggestion. I am trying to use the Flash Effects package but like most effects these days, they are not limited to just one ParticleEffect, they are Objects. Possibly a future change - modify the Muzzle flash properties to handle objects?

48. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Is there a method I can call with a physical bullet with a collider that will indicate a hit? I'm using playmaker in a virtual enviorment

49. lolaswift

lolaswift

Awesome project. Abandoned as the others said??

50. magique

magique

The author's last post can be seen here:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/rel...-ai-zombie-ai-etc.516404/page-18#post-4301365

It looks like he's re-making the controller from scratch and is probably just laying low until he makes progress. he also was working with some other companies doing some work. I wouldn't say it's abandoned just yet, but currently there is no support.