Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK [Inventory, Mobile, Shooter AI, Zombie AI, etc.]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

:)Oh man you said it, I didn't. That's literally my favorite game bro. Cant wait!!!

2. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Haha, I loved it too.. One of the best stealth game ever.. :cool::cool:

Aaron2348 likes this.
  3. lolclol

lolclol

Made something but screwed up the animation

Attached Files:

walledcityinfotech likes this.
  4. Neviah

Neviah

Been a week since you last posted. What's up? Everything alright? Kinda miss the old days when you were super excited, showing everything you were working on, step by step XD.

5. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

haha lol, bro I was working on my other personal game project for Miniclip. :) so I wasn't able to do some major changes in uzAI, but will be posting more updates from tomorrow.. ;)

Brian-Ryer and Neviah like this.
  6. Havok_ZA

Havok_ZA

Have you thought of adding Steam VR / Vive support for Manoeuvre FPS?

7. J0linar

J0linar

@walledcityinfotech
    Regarding Multiplayer, would you consider adding a Steam p2p Multiplayer to the mega Pack.

Since unet and Photon are not Really cost effective Solutions. At the end most if Not all ppl who purchased your mega Pack are Indies who cant aford server costs.

8. Migueljb

Migueljb

Yes patiently waiting on the VR support for the GO or VR in general as well.

Havok_ZA likes this.
  9. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

man are you there?

Neviah likes this.
  10. magique

magique

Are there plans for a Save/Load Game system?

11. Neviah

Neviah

13 days since last post, who knows what happened to him.

12. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

hope it's all fine and him is ok.. but i simply doubt e lost some of the initial entusiasm..maybe sales are noot as expected.. who knows

Neviah likes this.
  13. witcher101

witcher101

Yeah looking at reviews its very few, so sales musnt be good. Like i said before w/o multiplayer this isnt much of value as there are other assest which are complete and does a better job and even cost less

JC_LEON likes this.
  14. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Yeah Sad story, But I left this asset alone awhile back.
    #getout

JC_LEON and Neviah like this.
  15. J0linar

J0linar

Well you all Seem to Jump to conclusions , ist easy to forget that this is indeed a One man Show and so far this guy has delivered, give him a Break!

HeadClot88 likes this.
  16. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

i really hope that story is like you said..and i trust in Wallet but breaks are too large respect to past ad usually rhat is not a good sign.. hope i'm gone wrong..

Aaron2348 likes this.
  17. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys, I am very sorry for all the delay.. As I said earlier, I am still working on Updates (regarding Zombie Dismemberment and save and load) and it is taking time. The previous updates were far easier so I was able to do it just in time or even before that..

Also, a month ago Asset has been leaked by one of the buyer on various Piracy Websites and I haven't sold a single copy of it since then... As I have mentioned in the very first post, I have left my Job For this Asset, which means I have no source of income besides the Asset Store, so to get a living, I have to spend time on other game projects for various companies ...

I hope you guys understand, Thanks a lot for your trust !
    Will really try my best to get you guys the next update fast.

Best
    Hamzah
    WalledCityInfotech@gmail.com

Brian-Ryer and thenamesace like this.
  18. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

I'm so sorry some idiot pirated th asset..hope sales can grow again in future and hope next updates takes kit to another great level

19. kukuhbasuki

kukuhbasuki

:(

20. mukki014

mukki014

Hi i want to ask , can I just use uzAI with other Fps like Rfps ? I love your AI in demos.

21. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, yeah sure mate, you can go ahead and use it in other fps solutions PROVIDED that you know how to code coz this can (depending upon the fps system you will use) be really easy or can be really difficult :)

Best
    Hamzah
    WalledCityInfotech@gmail.com

mukki014 likes this.
  22. mukki014

mukki014

Thank you

23. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

ith rfps will be difficult but not due to UZAI but due to the rfps ai system..

otherwise i easily integrated it into my project templated that uses AU fpskit as its base..

24. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

yaa, that's what I have heard from most of the users, rfps is kinda.. confusing....

25. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

ok asset dead... Joking obviusly LOL..

ehi walled any news about updates??

Neviah likes this.
  26. lolclol

lolclol

any sneak peak of what you are working on ? :D

So sorry to hear that your asset got leaked. :(

27. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Walled is dead LOL---------------------ehi bro we need hype!!!!!

28. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Walled id Dead.. really I'm afraid...man are you there??????????????????

29. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys, I am very sorry for late response.

I am working on my game project and will be pushing and update of the Manoeuvre fps next month with save and load functionality. Really excited to show you guys when it will be done.

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

30. kukuhbasuki

kukuhbasuki

Is it your own game or you client's game? I think we can help you by promoting the game. This is what community are for... :)

31. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi thanks a lot for your support bro. It is my own game which I am making with Miniclip.com as publisher. :)

32. khushalkhan

khushalkhan

Is there any chance of Manoeuvre TPS??

33. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I will be adding Full body support and with that option to set camera as fps or tps.. so yeah.. Manoeuvre TPS IS COMING..!!!!

kukuhbasuki likes this.
  34. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

A new, massive, features rich update is on its way!!
    Will be included in the Manoeuvre fps and Mega Pack and of course, the update will be free of cost!

This Main Menu is fully optional and more of an add-on. So if you don't want to have it in the project, just delete the main Menu folder and you are good to go!

Features list of Main Menu
    - Scene Selection menu
    - Shop for buying and upgrading weapons
    - Options Menu
    - Save and Load game [WIP and will be available after this update]

Looking forward to see what you guys will come up with it.

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    umcherrel, Neviah and thenamesace like this.
  35. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

do you have an eta for this??

36. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Sunday or next week ;)

37. HeadClot88

HeadClot88

Hey @walledcityinfotech got a request - Would it be possible to get VR support for Manoeuvre FPS?

38. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I will be working on the full body awareness very soon which means the whole system will be moving to mecanim humanoid, after that, adding vr support will be very easy.

However, the uzAI zombies work flawlessly and look pretty scary(in a good way) in vr. ;)

Best
    Hamzah

HeadClot88 likes this.
  39. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys, a quick WIP screenshot of how the shop might look.

This is the thing which is taking so much time since I am again taking a very generic approach to meet maximum requests..

As you can see, I have 3 attributes defined below, but all the attributes will be upto you..

You can change the amount of attributes of each weapon, you can also change of which weapons which attribute you want to upgrade like If you want your SMG to have 3 attributes i.e Damage, Clips and Fire Rate, you can have it but your AK-47 to have 2 attributes i.e Damage and Reload Time than it will have that only.. ;)

Similarly, for melee weapons we have different attributes like, Damage, Attack Time, Attack Range, etc.

I hope I made sense lol.. :p
    This will be much clearer in a video which I will post very soon.. ! :)

Shop [WIP].png

Adrad and Neviah like this.
  40. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

mate ..news about update?

41. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

yupp..! Will be posting a working video very soon!! :)
    The whole package is ready and is just the editor scripting part is left.

You guys will be amazed to see the amount of content this will be giving and i am confident enough that there will be no need of going to another third party asset or developing your own menu/scene select/shop system after this update!!!

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

42. unicat

unicat

Sounds Incredible, can`t wait :)

43. joferjoe

joferjoe

I really like this asset, but the aim down sights stuff seems a bit buggy (I think its the time scale stuff)

At full speed it jitters when interpolating between ads and not ads sometimes

And it seems to have trouble transitioning from other states that arent idle (for example if your sprinting and click ads, it will zoom in but still be doing the sprint animation until you release sprint)

Also lining up the ads of an animation is always a bit of a pain, i wish there was a way to set it to ads pose in the editor for debug lining up the cross hairs.

By any chance will this behaviour be worked on in the future?

I don't really care about stuff like menus o_O

Also by any chance would you ever consider adding leaning like rainbow six seige or pubg? :D

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  44. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I also noticed this, will be fixing this asap after this update.. !!!
    I have almost forgot about this one.. Thanks for bringing it up bro. :)

Hmm..I don't get it sorry, Please it would be super-clear if you can post a screenshot / vid of that feature.. :)

However, third person to first person camera transitioning similar to pubg and rainbow six is coming in the upcoming updates..!! ;)

45. joferjoe

joferjoe

Thank you for the fast reply and im looking forward to the update :D

And this is what i meant by leaning

46. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

cool cant wait.. for this update.. btw ,is the system modular so if i want to create only a single player game without shop i can use it too??

and which eta do you have about a complete save load system with player stats and inventory save, gameplay interactables savew like door open closed, enemies life/dead and position...because without this feature i have stopped the development with MFPS and it's werid..

47. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

You can just delete the whole main menu folder if you don't want it.. ;)
    Also, the shop as well. You can simply disable/ delete the shop button from the scene if you don't want to use a shop system for upgrading weaponry.. :)

That's a HUGE THING but I will try my best and will try to deliver the next update much quicker.. :)
    Also, in which game did you see doors opening and closing being saved hehe.. :p

Most if not all AAA games work mostly on Checkpoints Based approach. And that's what I am thinking of doing with the Save and Load system.

Like for example from checkpoint 1-2 you have a certain objective to complete with x amount of enemies.
    As soon as you clear that, the progress will be saved and you will be then presented the Checkpoint 2-3 objectives. :)

Now in the progress, we will be saving the following things :
    - Number of weapons player have.
    - Ammo left with each weapon.
    - Player's Position.
    - Checkpoints cleared so far.

This all will be much clearer when i will once prepare a video to showcase this stuff to you.! :)

Best

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  48. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

AWESOME...!!! Thanks for this, it will be much easier to achieve this with the Humanoid / Full body system. So, I will add the leaning system with that :)

49. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

about doors i was referring to the fact that if doors need a key to open it.. and key is used by the player the status of the door need to be opened after save so thatp layer dont need to pickup the key and open the door again..

andi fi we have a save system only based on checkpoints we can make only wawe mechanis games and insted if we want to make a survival horror fps game like i want this system is not really useful at all..
    and if we integrate other gameplay mechanis like activation of generator systems, ect.. these could be retreievd at the state we left them when we load a save..

i think we need a generic save handler system

this asset https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/?stay#!/content/82643 has a great savig and inventory system if you would to take a look.. and i won it so if you need it if you want some info let me know..

50. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, as I said, with the checkpoints, you will be able to achieve everything..!! Coz in the checkpoints, you will be having option to add your own custom events and the next checkpoint will never be enabled if previous checkpoints objectives still remain unclear..

If you see at Resident Evil 7,best example of Survival Horror game , each and every bit of that game is handled by checkpoints and events. An enemy will only come if you will hear a phone call or something like that, which means, phone is a checkpoint which should be completed to enable the next checkpoint which is coming of an enemy.

I don't think there is something more generic than this approach. It will open endless possibilities and all of you will be able to make custom unique events and they will be dictating your gameplay experience in a fun way.. !! :)