Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI - MEGA PACK [Inventory, Mobile, Shooter AI, Zombie AI, etc.]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Feb 8, 2018.

1. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi everyone,
    I was looking for a Complete Zombie FPS Shooter solution from ages. I saw many on the Asset Store but they were incomplete in one way or another. So I decided to create something for my personal work, but it turned out to be really flexible / procedural. With a little bit of Editor Scripting, I made the most diverse, the most easy to use, the most comprehensive FPS Shooter Controller. This Controller needed my full attention so I left my Full Time Job so that I can finish what I have started.

That all being said, I am very happy to announce you my Most Requested and Awaited Asset!​

Manoeuvre FPS and Ultimate Zombie A.I. - MEGA PACK
    (This MEGA PACK also contains Latest Version of FPS Weapons Pack)

Asset Store Link

http://u3d.as/14KR

The MEGA PACK contains Three Assets which make this Super Modular and you can go ahead and choose whether you want to buy any one of them or all three!

This MEGA PACK marks the beginning of our Zombie Shooter Series on the Asset Store!

It includes :
    1. Manoeuvre FPS [
    http://u3d.as/14Cy ]
    AAA quality, production ready, fully procedural First Person Shooter Controller Framework worth 34.95$.

2. Ultimate Zombie AI [ http://u3d.as/14G8 ]
    Next-gen solution for creating realistic Zombie Behaviours without writing a Single Line of Code worth 34.95$.

3. FPS Weapons Pack (Waiting for Approval)
    Collection of High Quality deadly looking PBR Weapons Pack worth 9.95$.

The Assets included in this Mega Pack are tightly integrated with each other in order to provide flawless GamePlay production.

Combined value of all the Three Assets is 79.85$ but this MEGA PACK is worth only 64.95$ which means you are saving 15.9$. Yay!! :)

Since I really don't want to Spam the Unity Forums, I am making this Single Thread for all the Three above mentioned Assets.

Hence, for detailed info of :

> Manaoeuvre FPS - See post #2
    > Ultimate Zombie AI - See post #3
    > FPS Weapons Pack - See post #4

Looking forward to Working with you!

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  2. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS
    (It also contains Latest Version of FPS Weapons Pack)

Manoeuvre FPS is your one stop solution which provides you the most Flexible, Easy to Use, Production Ready First Person Shooter Controller and to set this up you require Zero Coding Skills!

Some Highlights of Manoeuvre FPS features :
    > Controller / Weapon / Powerups Creation in a few seconds by using our Advanced Wizard Window!
    > Shooter AI [Both Companion & Enemy]
    > Melee Weapons Support
    > Animated Weapons Support
    > Mobile Controls
    > Projectile Turrets AI
    > Raycast Turrets AI
    > Destructible Props
    > Dynamic Barricades System
    > 35 Page - Full In Depth Documentation
    > Video Tutorials
    > Minimap with customizable Icons
    > Complete Weapon System
    > Procedural Weapon Animation System
    > Awesome Inventory
    > Dynamic Camera Bobbing
    > Dynamic Crosshair HUD
    > Game Over HUD
    > Awesome Powerups
    > Custom Inspectors for High Quality Production
    > AAA quality 2D Sprites for Gameplay UI Icons
    > etc...

Future Roadmap :
    > Inventory with advanced features like Crafting
    > Vehicles
    > Split Screen and Photon Multiplayer
    > Environment Interactions
    > Stealth Kills
    Important Links :

> Documentation
    > PC Demo
    > APK Demo
    > Forum Thread
    > Manoeuvre FPS #FREE

Below are the screenshots and video footage of what you will get in the Manoeuvre FPS.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  3. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ultimate Zombie AI
    (It is included in MEGA PACK)

Ultimate Zombie Artificial Intelligence - uzAI is AAA quality Zombie Artificial Intelligence solution for your games.
    uzAI has been tailored to meet everyone's needs and specific requirements in order to provide an awesome experience.

Ultimate Zombie AI includes following Behaviours
    > Idle
    > Patrol
    > Chase
    > Hear and Search
    > Attack
    > Die

More Behaviours will be included almost every month and on user requests.

Note :
    Unfortunately I am not an Animator, hence I am using Free Zombie Animations which are NOT included in this Package. Please download them from here and import them after Importing this package.

> Download Animations (2 MB)

FAQs :
    Q. How to Setup an AI from scratch?

A. In uzAI, you need literally ZERO coding experience to create anything! That being said, we have made a Custom Wizard Window just for this sole purpose of creating an AI. With this Custom Window you can create a uzAI Zombie within SECONDS...!!!
    Just Drag and drop your Humanoid Model, hit Create button and you are Done! :)

Q. How to replace / add more Zombie Animations?
    A. The uzAI Animator provided with this package is made in such a way that if you want to add different animations for Locomotion, Hit Reaction, etc just add it in the uzAI Animator and define its value in the Inspector. And basically that's it! No need to create a separate Animator for each Zombie unlike in most of the AI solutions out there!
    In this way you can have Tens of Thousands of Zombies all with different animations but using a single Animator Controller!

Q. How to Customize an AI Behaviour?
    A. The Inspector of uzAI is created from Scratch to ease the process of Customization.
    You can adjust each and every Behaviour right from the Inspector and top of that we have awesome Scene gizmos to show you the results without hitting the Play Button!

Q. How to use this AI with an FPS shooter?
    A. uzAI is included and Integrated in the MEGA PACK with Manoeuvre FPS Controller.
    This Mega Pack includes AAA quality Manoeuvre FPS Controller, High Quality FPS Weapons Pack and of course, uzAI!
    If you are serious and really want to create a High Quality FPS Zombie game, this MEGA PACK is made for you!

Q. How to import Zombie Animations?
    A. The Animations MUST BE downloaded from the Link provided.
    After downloading simply extract the .rar file anywhere and just drag its contents into your project. That's it!

Q. Looking for something else?
    A. If you have something in your mind, any suggestion, query, feedback, anything, PLEASE write me an email at : WalledCityInfotech@gmail.com.

Important Links :

Read the awesome Documentation which will make you a PRO in using the uzAI.
    > Documentation

Please watch the Tech Demo video which shows various behaviours of the uzAI.
    > Tech Demo Video

You can try the Tech Demo on your own PC from the link below.
    > Tech Demo PC Build

Below are the Screenshots and Video Footage :

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  4. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

FPS Weapons Pack
    (It is included in MEGA PACK and Manoeuvre FPS Controller)

Asset Store Link
    (Waiting for Approval)

FPS Weapons Pack includes AAA Quality Shooter Weapons which can be placed in any shooter games.

This weapon pack includes 4 Weapons(more will be added every month)
    > Handgun
    > AK 47
    > M 16
    > SMG

All Weapons are of AAA quality and PBR.

Each Weapon has 5 textures :
    > Diffuse
    > Normal
    > Metallic
    > Ambient Occlusion
    > Roughness

NOTE :
    This Weapons Pack IS INCLUDED in
    > Manoeuvre FPS
    > Manoeuvre FPS + uzAI.

Both of these packages include the latest version of this FPS Weapons Pack.

This package will be updated every month with new weapons on user requests and all the future updates will be free of cost!

Below are the Screenshots and Video Footage :

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  5. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Will be making Mobile Controls Rig for the Manoeuvre Fps controller today. I will be adding screenshots and videos soon.

please feel free to drop suggestions, what you want to see next in the Controller / AI / Weapons Pack. :)

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

6. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

Hello, i tested your demo. It like it so far but 2 things I dont like. The reload "animation" .. is just a strange rotation of the weapon, not very elegant. And right mouse button dont zoom to gun or visor, its just a black overlay over the edges. Otherwise great stuff.

walledcityinfotech likes this.
  7. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi,
    Actually, the reloading is fully procedural which means you can change the rotation and position factor from Inspector
    27.4.png

and regarding the IronSight, I deliberately left the gun not to move but now I will add an option to use the classic ironsight mechanic ! :)

Thanks a LOT for the Feedback bro! :)

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

8. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    The Mega Pack looks breathtaking on the Mobile Devices <3

mobile controls1.png

I had 20 uzAI Zombies and the overall package's performance was amazing..
    I got 60fps on my Redmi Note 4! :)

mobile controls2.png

Can't wait to share the package with you all :)

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

9. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,

Feel free to try the APK Demo of the above mentioned MEGA PACK. I tested it on my Redmi Note 4 and I got 60fps with 20 uzAI Zombies.

Please drop below your valuable suggestions and feedback.

I will be updating this thread with the link of the Android Gameplay Footage as soon as it gets live on YouTube.

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

Brian-Ryer likes this.
  10. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS Tutorial #1
    Manoeuvre FPS - 1 Click Scene Setup

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Manoeuvre FPS Tutorial #2
    Manoeuvre FPS - Adding Mobile Controls

More Coming Soon..

11. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS Tutorial #3
    Manoeuvre FPS - 1 Click Weapon Setup and Full Customization

ocimpean likes this.
  12. Migueljb

Migueljb

Really liking what you have built here and how easy everything looks to setup. I have some questions before purchase.

Will this work in VR for both mobile and desktop? There's nothing like this for any type of VR combat, stealth or fighting systems definitely needed for VR.
    Will there be a melee system preferable like they did it in Left 4 dead games?

So lets say I want to make a stealth game with your AI system.
    Lets say I want to make a melee combat fighting game again certain type of AI monsters with no guns.
    Then of course next game would be guns, stealth and melee for the gameplay. Just trying to throw out ideas and if your system could and can handle these types of flexible gameplay types is what we need. Maybe even determine the type of gameplay you want to create from the beginning so the game and exposed variables are more tailored to what you are wanting to experience for that level or game etc. Really looking foward too see what this system can become.

13. Neviah

Neviah

- Will you add extensions for photon multiplayer if we wanted it?
    - Will you have game modes (ie. horde/waves, defend area)
    - Will you have a dynamic spawner for when the player reaches certain areas, or based on time too?
    - Do you have a melee that can push back zombies to give you some space/time to think?
    - Introduce a pickup system so we can have grenades, med-packs, herbs on the ground ready to be picked up.
    - Audio system that plays Idle audio clips (randomly while idle) or victory audio (like "that one was bloody") after killing an enemy (randomly)
    - Decal/particle system for bullet holes and different types of materials.
    - Footstep system for audio on different materials
    - Alongside the controller creator, have one for enemies where we can attribute different stats. For example, more or less hp, can be knock-backed or not, slower run speed, faster, has normal melee attacks or ranged, etc. (can give more examples if needed)

I have more ideas, but I didn't wanna overwhelm you (although I do think this is overwhelming enough haha)

14. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS Tutorial #3​
    Manoeuvre FPS - Creating Weapon and Ammo Pickups

ocimpean likes this.
  15. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I will be adding VR support (I LOVE Resident Evil 7 in VR).
    After the first few releases, I will be pushing my focus on the VR and I agree to survive in the market we have to include VR! :)

YES!! I am in fact searching for Zombie's falling back animations and will add it as soon as I find one :p
    Regarding Melee system, the melee weapon will be having procedural attack sways. No need to hire an Animator ;)

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions.
    My whole mindset behind this is to create a Gameplay similar to Dead Trigger (in terms of FPS Quality), Resident Evil 4 and Dying Light (in terms of inventory and AI).

Thanks a lot for your consideration.

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

16. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Multiplayer is MUST! but it will be as a separate add-on so that only who wants it will get it included in their project and thus making the Manoeuvre FPS as much modular as possible! :)

That's next in the Roadmap ;)

hmm, Sorry, I don't get it. Do you mean dynamically spawning Zombies, or causing other events when player reaches in an Area or based on Time?

YES!! I am in fact searching for Zombie's falling back animations and will add it as soon as I find one :p
    Regarding Melee system, the melee weapon will be having procedural attack sways. No need to hire an Animator ;)

We do have many types of Pickups available :)
    > Weapon / Weapon Ammo
    > 5 Powerups :
    • Healthkit : Giving health to player
    • Speed Boost : Increasing Player's current walk / run speed for an amount of time.
    • Invincibility : Making Player Invincible to incoming damgae for an amount of time.
    • Damage Multiplier : Increases the overall damage of current equipped weapon for an amount of time.
    • Infinite Ammo : Makes the weapon's ammo infinite for an amount of time.
    NOTED! This suggestion is Mind Blowing! Thanks a lot bro!! :) :)

Manoeuvre FPS currently has it for different types of Tags. In next update, I will try my best to add it for different types of Materials as well ! :)

This is also for different types of Tags as of now. Will definitely add this thing in next update! :)

umm, something like this? ;)

2.png
    Ultimate Zombie AI has it's own creator Wizard Window and Awesome Custom Inspector for high rate of production. :)
    Please see Post #3 for more details :)

Please keep them coming!!! I have left my job for this Controller. I will be adding more and more features almost daily. I have nothing else to do lol :p

Can't thank you enough for your suggestions @Neviah . They are really Priceless! :)

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

Neviah likes this.
  17. Migueljb

Migueljb

This is awesome your making something like this. Def you'll get my support as soon as its released on the store. Can't wait for the VR stuff and shooting for a Dead Trigger, Dying Light and RE7 mashup oh ya:) Graphically unity can make something awesome now just needs a system like yours for the graphics to match gameplay all working together.

Once the system is approved and you need beta testers for VR I can def help out there when the time comes. Keep it up!

18. J0linar

J0linar

@walledcityinfotech
    There are so many fps systems but then again why Not.

Now some suggestions to the First Person System.
    -First Person Body
    - Parkour Elements: wallrun, walljump, vault, (crouch)slide, Walking on walls (like in the pc game prey).
    -stealth kill/takedown in first person using switching to the body and performing a takedown animation.
    -Swimming/Diving System with Body and Air Tank that can be refuelled and a harpune weapon.

Weapons:
    Bow and Arrow, Melee Fist/Kick - for opening doors.
    Harpune for underwater.
    Knive(s) with a 2nd fire mode, First mode performing stab animation, Second mode throwing knives .....

19. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks a lot bro. That would be really really helpful. That's very nice of you bro! :) :)

20. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi,
    My only restriction is that I don't have an Animator. And I realised that there are sooo mannyy like me who don't have access to 3d animations. So I decided to make the Manoeuvre fps fully procedural. :)
    However, the weapons you mentioned will definitely take this controller to next level :)
    I am very happy to see everyone giving so many valuable suggestions.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Best
    Hamzah

21. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

The unique weaponry which I thought would make this really stand out would be the addition of Turret. Both automatic and player controlled. ;)
    Just define the "hit tag" and it will shoot that object as Soon as it comes in range. :)

22. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS Tutorial #4
    Manoeuvre FPS - Creating Powerups

23. J0linar

J0linar

@walledcityinfotech Well i would be willing to contribute with animations in exchange for feature Implementation... how does that Sound for you?

24. sjm-tech

sjm-tech

HI Hamzah,
    great work here!
    Bookmarked!

Remaining in the procedural approach would be nice to add ik hands/arms!
    Useful if you are focusing also to VR!

Best
    Max

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  25. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

That would be really great bro!!
    I can provide 3d models of hands and weapons. Can you make reload, run, etc animations? :)

26. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks a lot :)
    IK would be amazing and it will definitely be integrated with the full body. ;)

tbh I totally forgot about the IK lol, so thanks a lot for reminding me. Though it is present in my to-do list. :)

sjm-tech likes this.
  27. Neviah

Neviah

Multiplayer Options:
    - Quickplay option (Sends into random room. super easy in photon)
    - Host Room option (creates a lobby where you wait for players to join, not ingame yet)
    - -> Able to put public or private (to have people join, or private to invite friends)
    - Spectator mode when you die (to watch other players)
    - Optional Highlight system to see friendly players through walls

Misc:

- Weapons that don't use raycasting (rockets, grenades, etc)
    - Spawn system that handles different types (event based, time based, location based, level loading based)
    --> Event: example hitting a car alarm spawns waves. Time: every 5 minutes spawn a wave. Location: walk into a building and spawns zombies. Level Loading: spawns certain amount of zombies upon level loading

Will think of more later, just got off the plane, going home.

28. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Bro, you are on fire .... These suggestions are really good!! Thanks again for your help and time. :)

Neviah likes this.
  29. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    Working on the Turret. It will be rotating on its axis and as soon as "Target" comes in range, it will start firing.

Turret will be both AI Based and Player Controlled.
    However, Turret will be having option to whether to use Raycast based or Projectile based firing mode.

Turret WIP.png

As I am paying special attention to not only gameplay mechanics but also to high quality and blazing fast production. Hence the Scene Gizmos are must and Don't worry about the Inspector, it will be breathtaking once finished ;)

Best
    Hamzah

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Neviah likes this.
  30. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Please guys,
    Don't hate me for posting this :p :p :p

Neviah likes this.
  31. Neviah

Neviah

Ahahahahahahah! That's hilarious!

Esbol and walledcityinfotech like this.
  32. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

hehehe ikr.. :p:p

33. Neviah

Neviah

More suggestions:
    - If you close a door (made out of wood), zombies should be able to break them down (like wooden doors can have a script where they have an hp value, and on a layer where they be recognized by zombieAI)
    - XP progression system. Every time they kill enemies, or complete a level they get Exp. Each time player levels up, they are given a skill point to use.
    - Talent/Skill system. with talents/skills, they are able to improve their skills. For example:
    Turret Tier 1 - able to summon a turret for 10 seconds. 1 minute cooldown.
    Turret Tier 2 - Turret lasts for 5 more seconds.
    Turret Tier 3 - Reduce cooldown of Turret to 30 seconds.
    Turret Tier 4 - Amount of turrets able to be summoned + 1.
    Turret Tier 5 - Turret lasts for 5 more seconds, and reduce cooldown to 20 seconds.
    Etc, etc etc, and this can be done for different skills/classes (if you have classes). Like, imagine a healer class, able to drop medpacks, then more often, then more hp healed after leveling up, or making it an area of effect heal once it's top tier. Or having regular soldier classes able to run faster, or +20% more damage to zombies, or +50% more damage to head shots on zombies. Even tank classes that increase their amount of damage taken. I dunno, I'm going crazy thinking of stupid stuff haha. I think i'm thinking of Destiny style gameplay where eventually you can have raids!!!!

34. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I was thinking about making a proper quest system for the Manoeuvre FPS + Mega Pack exclusively. It will be having objectives, XP, Witcher 3 like Radar, Shops, etc.
    But this will make the Template congested a lot and it will become a bit advanced. So Quest System will be a separate Add-On of our Zombie Survival Asset Series ;)
    I really want to take this to whole new level and bro, your ideas are really helping me a lot!! :)

After Turret System I will be working on the uzAI. :)

Neviah likes this.
  35. Neviah

Neviah

I know exactly what you mean. I'm really rooting for you. Making games like you're describing has always been my ambition.
    Do you think you'll need to expand the Easy Main Menu into a Easy Main Menu Multiplayer edition? XD
    To connect, host rooms, join rooms, etc?

36. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I will be making a separate horror themed main menu for this Manoeuvre Fps which also be an add-on. Only who wants it will take it. :)

Neviah likes this.
  37. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS Showcase #1​
    Manoeuvre FPS - Turret AI vs uz AI

38. Neviah

Neviah

That is quite sexy, my friend. Will you have different types of turrets? Like flamethrower, raycasting bullets? XD

39. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks a lot and This is using Raycast only bro. :)
    However, I have made projectile (rockets / grenades) based Turret as well. :)
    Video coming soon..

40. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys, In this video I will show the Projectile Based Turrets.

The projectiles have trails, carry sound FX, have explosion FX and most of all uses the advanced Pooling Concepts for awesome Performance. Which means we can use it in Mobile Platforms without any fps drop!!! :)

Manoeuvre FPS Showcase #2
    Manoeuvre FPS - Projectile Based Turret

Neviah likes this.
  41. Neviah

Neviah

Now that you have projectiles, I don't see why you couldn't do rpg rockets for the fps maneuvers XD You're on a roll man

42. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks bro.
    That's the next thing. ;)

Neviah likes this.
  43. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Hey quick question is the turret system Seperate from Fps and UzAI will only allow zombie animations? Or is it procedural enough to be used for other enemy types

44. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Turret system doesn't require anything else. Just define the tags allowed to hit and the layermask of the targets. :)

45. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Created Multi Projectiles Point Turret. if your turret has more cannons / projectile points simply assign them each in Inspector and.... See results below ;)

Turret vs uzAI GIF.gif

Neviah likes this.
  46. Neviah

Neviah

You don't happen to have a homing function for the missile scripts do you? Like a bool check, if it's homing, allow it to follow the target? Might wanna stick these on a ship XD

47. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Well, that's not really difficult
    transform.LookAt(target.transform);
    That's it...

But it's a nice add-on. Will add it definitely ;)

Thanks bro :)

Neviah likes this.
  48. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Manoeuvre FPS Tutorial #5​
    Manoeuvre FPS - Creating Raycasts Turrets

Neviah likes this.
  49. Neviah

Neviah

I really like it. I'm wondering if it'll work in a vertical axis though. Let's say i put the turret on a cruisership, and I the player fly Above it, will it still trigger the turret? Is it spherical detection, or 2d plane detection?

50. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

It Rotate Towards the Target in 3d space. Which means, whether target is above or below, behind or in front. Turret Gun adjusts automatically :)

Neviah likes this.