Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Magic Lightmap Switcher - Storing, Switching and Blending Lightmaps in Real-Time

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Eugene-B, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Eugene-B

Eugene-B

Hi! Are we talking about MLS Lite or Pro?

2. Eugene-B

Eugene-B

https://discord.gg/p94azzE

3. march23mm19

march23mm19

Hello I have a question before buying, so I leave a question.

1) I wonder if asset bundles are supported.

2) If asset bundles are supported, lighting data assets are combined with the scene. When loading a map using an Asset Bundle, I am curious whether it is the method of loading and applying the scene or the method of importing and creating a map prefab.

4. lruminski

lruminski

Yeah, there are ways of making it work.. however, you're going to have to add your specific code for loading the asset bundles and inject it into the source code of Magic Lightmap Switcher. I've been working with Eugene (the developer of the package) last week on getting this to work in my project. You can reach out to him on Discord if you get stuck.

you can break apart the lighting data into "scenario's + presets" and switch/blend to a specific preset within a scenario. ​

5. march23mm19

march23mm19

thank you for telling me