Search Unity

[RELEASED] "Logic Forge" 1.0 Birthday price 10bucks

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by winxalex, Oct 13, 2018.

1. winxalex

winxalex

Hello World:

Formula:

Third Person Controller:

Build And Load Runtime:

BehavioursTree:

Homepage: winx.ws/logic-forge

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  2. LostPhilosopher

LostPhilosopher

You should make 3d enemy/npc AI tutorials as this is one of the things I believe have least tutorials on.

winxalex likes this.
  3. winxalex

winxalex

4. winxalex

winxalex

We will use this post(forum) until we reach v1.00 and then we will use forum on site or here on Unity or both. Thx for interest

Mark_01 likes this.
  5. winxalex

winxalex

6. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

Looks like you a put a lot of work into this! For the price it's definitely worth picking up to try out. However, is there a link to where I can read the documentation? I'd like to look it over. Also, is it hard to integrate 3rd Party assets into Logic Forge?

7. winxalex

winxalex

4 years, It is huge project(I really can't succeed to make cool icons for the dudes :p) then Unity democratically decide to advertise on facebook,...and other, even make tutorial under unity logo, one particular asset on the topic. But live isn't fair :D. I was stuborn and bring it to v1.0 and birthday price. Will it have long live will depend of Unity community. A:You can just drag and drop your mono, but full integration is easy, if you define what is ur inputs what ur third party is doing and what are the outputs. That's it. You have tons of videos, Online help has most of the content http://winx.ws/logic-forge/ PRICE worth 2 bubble gums, not 4 years, so it wasn't about money. Never will. I never dream about getting rich, it was about dream climb the mountain, that even gigant like Unity won't. Never the less finance are important for my daily needs ;), so donate if you can.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  8. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

I think the biggest challenge is there are several visual scripting tools on the asset store and it's easy for some great assets like yours to be lost and hidden. Hopefully, if this thread becomes active, others can be made aware of it.

9. winxalex

winxalex

10. winxalex

winxalex

Could I design in runtime, code in runtime and load my design in runtime?

11. winxalex

winxalex

How could I debug my design?

12. winxalex

winxalex

How to use mouse, joystick,pad input?