Search Unity

[RELEASED] LipSync Pro and Eye Controller - Lipsyncing and Facial Animation Tools

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Rtyper, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Aleksandr409

Aleksandr409

I'll send you a private message.

2. Alvarezmd90

Alvarezmd90

Alright. I have a very annoying issue right now. it might have something to do with the model's face bone scale. But that shouldn't have to matter in my opinion.. EDIT - I tried resetting the bones scale in 3ds max and wasted one and a half hour for it to fail working again.
    Could you please upload the older version 1.5.1?

EDIT 2 - Lmao, found the older version in my other project and it works flawless there. 1.5.2 has problems.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  3. Alvarezmd90

Alvarezmd90

Now that set emotion is working again I get this error on resetting after emotion:

Code (CSharp):
    1. KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    2. System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    3. RogoDigital.Lipsync.LipSync.SetEmotion (System.String emotion, System.Single blendTime) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync Pro/Components/LipSync.cs:491)
    4. RogoDigital.Lipsync.LipSync.ResetEmotion (System.Single blendTime) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync Pro/Components/LipSync.cs:505)
    5. ChangeTheEmotions.LateUpdate () (at Assets/Scripts/ChangeTheEmotions.cs:18)
    Ah so borrowing that 'Set emotion' code from 1.5.2 works :D

Aleksandr409 likes this.
  4. Aleksandr409

Aleksandr409

Hello again, I went through all the points of my character "blend shapes face" is missing, but there are bones they behave very strange when moving nothing to change. I attached a video of what I was saying. I hope I have any options to fix this. Thanks.

5. dgoyette

dgoyette

Edit: This was super simple. I'll leave the post here in case it helps anyone else. Anyway, the issue was that it seems I accidentally included "Blink_Left" in the "Rest" phoneme for Lip Sync. It seems the Rest phoneme takes precedence, and you probably shouldn't ever put your Blink blend shapes there.

Original question:
    Has anyone experienced Eye Control only causing a single eye to blink? I've got blend shapes for both eyes, and if I adjust those blend shapes with the sliders, they each work fine. However, Eye Control is only adjusting the Blink_Right blend shape at runtime. You can see on the second screenshot a capture during runtime. Blink_right quickly goes from 0 to 1, and back to 0, But Blink_Left doesn't change numerically or in the model at this time. Anyone know what might be causing that?

upload_2020-2-12_16-48-50.png

upload_2020-2-12_16-48-17.png

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 5:53 PM
  6. BriBill

BriBill

I'm using Lipsync Pro in my educational VR project and so far the results have been spectacular! In my project I have a coach that is providing dialogue, emotions, gestures, and eye movements which breath a lot of life into the character. The only piece I'm missing is for the head to also move and track the learner's movements. Is there any easy way to have the coach's head move and track the learner's movements along with they eyes with Lipsync Pro and Eye Controller or should I handle that separately? If so, can you recommend a solution? Thank you!

7. dgoyette

dgoyette

I'm not sure whether there's anything baked into LipSyncPro/EyeController for moving the head. However, it's pretty simple to do this using built-in Unity Animator methods.

Take a look at Animator.SetLookAtPosition, and Animator.SetLookAtWeight. You basically tell the animator where to look, and how strongly it should look there, and the head (or body too if you want) will look at that position, overriding any other animations the model might be performing. You'll need to make sure your Animator layer has IK Pass ticked, and that you call the methods during the OnAnimatorIK.

This thread shows a simple example of someone doing that: https://forum.unity.com/threads/mecanim-animation-setlookatposition.267200/

8. DeadSeraph

DeadSeraph

Hi guys. Couple of questions:

-Is there a way to set up multiple lip sync clips to play on command? Currently I have 15 or so lip syncs done but I'd like to be able to call them via code to play at this or that time. Is this possible?

-We would like to be able to set a delay in the time when a clip plays. I've messed around with the settings a ton but the best I can tell, the delay time in the settings only affects when the animation starts, not when the animation / audio play in tandem. Would it be possible to simply add a delay value for the audio so that one delays the other? This seems like a pretty basic function?

-Is the source code available anywhere for people who have purchased the pro version?

Thanks for your time.

9. Jakub_Machowski

Jakub_Machowski

Hello We use lipsynch and emotions with bones blend, The problem is that when Using bones blending system overall blend of emotion and look wear What I mean for example if lips corners are set is happy emotions more upper position and they are blended with phenomenes that also use that bones, IT dont take average position, but No add emotion on that bones at all, in reuslt emotions on mouth are visible only when character dont talk but even then for example smile has streght "picks" where it shows for a moment dissapear again shows. Is there chance to do it better to emotions get average position, if phenomene and emotion are using the same bone?

unityunity