Search Unity

[RELEASED] Level Menu 2D: Auto Level Menus Creation Solution

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by WajahatKarim, Sep 16, 2014.

1. WajahatKarim

WajahatKarim

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce a new Unity package Level Menu 2D: Auto Level Menus Creation Solution.

upload_2014-9-16_12-53-0.png

Level Menu 2D is a Unity asset bundle for creating level selection menu in your game. As a developer, you can spend your time on being creative in making the next big hit Indie game, while Level Menu 2D works out the boring parts like managing selection variables and codes, keeping track of the currently selected, next, and previous levels, animate objects while navigation, and many more.

Check the WebPlayer Demo Now!

Step by Step Documentation here.

API References

Features:
    • 5 Working Demos including level selection and character selection menus.
    • Code-Free Menus
    • Multiple Orientation Menus Support
    • Level Selection Tracking
    • Lots of Built-in Level Transitions
    • Next-Back Buttons Integration
    • Documented Source-Code
    • 6 Video Tutorials
    • 4 Step-by-Step Guides
    • Works with Unity free and Pro
    Available on Asset Store

2. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

This asset supports multiple aspect ratios??

3. WajahatKarim

WajahatKarim

Yes, this asset utilizes Unity3D units positioning for the objects and sprites, and there won't be any issue with different aspect ratios. Further more, this asset depends on the space between items.You set it accordingly so that it runs on all resolutions.

4. WajahatKarim

WajahatKarim

A new update of Level Menu 2D v1.5 has been pushed on Asset Store. It contains a new example of adding different sizes and different shape items in same menu with Level Menu 2D.

Check it on the asset store Now.

5. JohnTube

JohnTube

@WajahatKarim

When do you plan to switch to the new UI system ?

6. WajahatKarim

WajahatKarim

@JohnTube

I have been stuck in my hectic schedule for a quite a while and couldn't get time to update it. But, its in my mind and I would update it soon.

7. Marcel81

Marcel81

This is really cool, I want to know does it support the new ui system and unity 5 or is outdated ?

8. WajahatKarim

WajahatKarim

At this moment, Level Menu 2D doesn't support Unity 5 new UI game objects as menu items, but an update is in about to roll in which contains new UI support with it.

Marcel81 likes this.
  9. multix

multix

Just support the request to enable it for Unity5. Could you also give an example how to combine that with a simple game start menu?

10. Openworldcomics

Openworldcomics

Unfortunately I have not been able to get it to work with Unity 5. I am novice programmer so I am not sure if it's me or the program.

11. JayJennings

JayJennings

I banged my head against Mad Level Manager for HOURS the other day before giving up and deleting it from my project. I put in Level Manu 2D and had it working within about 15 minutes.

*Almost* :)

Is there anything special I need to do when the player has chosen one of the options to make Level Menu 2D go away? Right now I'm using SetActive(false) and that kind of works -- except when I go back to the Home scene and then into Play again, Level Menu 2D doesn't work at that point. So it makes me think there must be some magic way to make it get out of the way that I don't know about.

Anybody?

Jay

12. harrymanjan14

harrymanjan14

Using Unity 5.2 and getting same issue and J.A. Whye

13. sygaki786

sygaki786

This doesn't work with 5.3.1. I followed the basic steps: Install Itween and Level Menu 2D Editor. When I run it, I just get 1 image on the screen in Game mode. Moving the mouse doesn't swipe or change images even though I added a few in the list..

14. freedom667

freedom667

can we use this asset for canvas?

15. kstress71

kstress71

I just purchased the Level Menu 2D Editor asset, and all of the links to the API Reference, Documentation, and EVERYTHING ELSE are broken (including the links at the top of this thread). Please fix asap. Thanks.