Search Unity

{ Released } King of Cash - Business Sim [FREE]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by KevinCodes4Food, Feb 10, 2015.

1. KevinCodes4Food

KevinCodes4Food

Our first dedicated free-to-play title is live on Kongregate:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/KevinCodes/king-of-cash-business-simulator

King of Cash is similar to other manager + upgrade idle games, but with a more competitive edge and richer, evolving 3D interface. It is a project I started about a month ago to research the upgrade game genre, and the end result has been a lot of fun. Hope you like at and try it out!

Screen2-Businesses.png

Screen3-Street.png

Screen4-Upgrades.png

2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Looks promising. I'll have to check it out tonight

KevinCodes4Food likes this.
  3. KevinCodes4Food

KevinCodes4Food

Thanks! Let us know if you have any ideas for improvement!

4. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Well, I tried it but must say I am not quite sure what exactly I am doing or how things are working. I clicked on the hot dog stand. Clicked and clicked. Generated money. Hit Buy got the speed up a few different times. Clicked on the hamburger stand. I am not quite following how it all fits together. Like I often was able to click the Buy button on the hot dog stand which I guess was upgrading the stand but I do not see how I was able to do it because my money in the upper left always showed an amount much less than the amount that seemed to be required. At one point, my money in upper left showed $333.36 and the number below the Buy button on the hot dog stand showed $3.698 million yet the buy button was enabled and I was able to click on it. So... yeah basically I don't really understand what is going on and how it works. lol

But I wouldn't let any of this bother you. It is just my thoughts on it. The game was published just 4 days ago and you have over 17,000 game plays already which is PHENOMENAL for Kongregate. I know because I play many games there and released a game there too. So, obviously there are many people who like it so it is likely they do understand the mechanics.

5. KevinCodes4Food

KevinCodes4Food

Thanks very much, GarBenjamin, for the play test time and the detailed write up!

You encountered a bug we have with the system to buy 1 or 10 or 100 units using the X1, X10, and X100 buttons. The pricing was showing oddly because it was showing to price to buy 100 hot dog stands. But it occasionally still shows x1 on the screen's green button, even though it is really pricing against 10 or 100 units expansion.

Certainly confusing, and on the top of ourlist to simplify and fix!

Thanks again! BTW, the game gets a lot more fun when you buy the $500 manager for the Hot Dog stand and start bringing in the money and growing the business faster!

Kevin

GarBenjamin likes this.
  6. KevinCodes4Food

KevinCodes4Food

BTW, we posted a major update with improved tutorials, a much simpler buy system for x10 and x100 multiples, performance improvements, and a number of other enhancements and fixes. Take another look and see what you think!

Kevin