Search Unity

[RELEASED] ◒ JAPANESE CITY ◒ | Modular Pack - Create your own Asian environments

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ShermanWaffleStudios, Feb 22, 2021.

1. ShermanWaffleStudios

ShermanWaffleStudios

Hello everyone!

I've published my new modular pack for Japanese cities and other Asian environments. Every asset is cleanly modeled, textured, and optimized for your project. Create your own buildings and road networks with the modular pieces included in this pack.

Get the pack here:
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/slug/188612

If you think the price should be lower, reply and tell me!

Features
    -------------

• Modular walls, windows, doors, awnings, balconies, and roofs.
    • Modular pipes
    • Modular vents
    • Customizable advertisements
    • Air conditioning
    • Cherry blossom & green trees
    • Ivy
    • Flower pots
    • Parallax window interiors
    • Road splines
    • Sidewalk splines
    • Vertex painted materials
    • Wire splines
    • Utility poles
    • Electrical boxes
    • Customizable signs
    • Poster decals
    • Damage decals
    • Crates
    • Cardboard boxes
    • Table & shelves
    • Street bench
    • Garbage bin
    • HD parallax materials
    Optimization
    -------------

• Multi-use trim sheets for concrete, wood, metal, and plastic materials.
    • Non repetitive tiling textures
    • Reduced poly count
    • Baked lighting
    • Combined texture maps
    • Simple colliders
    Modularity
    -------------

Every modular piece snaps perfectly on a 10cm grid. They're simple, efficient, and smart, so you can build entire cities in no time.

2. Ukounu

Ukounu

In response to my request for refund the author refused to acknowledge any issues with the asset, saying (on the issue of visible textures seams) that there are "hardly any UV seams anywhere". I will just leave this screenshot here and let everybody with a pair of functioning eyes make their own judgements.

As to the rest of the content, I have posted a full review on the Asset Store. Claiming that your asset is "cleanly modeled and optimized", yet not even bothering to add LODs for 250k vertices trees is false advertising and scamming.

3. ShermanWaffleStudios

ShermanWaffleStudios

Hi Ukounu,

The seam you're showing is falsely depicted since you haven't enabled the normal map. If you're familiar with texturing with trims, you'd know these 'seams' aren't accidental. In fact, after enabling the normal map, it would appear as if two metal pieces connect together.

You've done pretty much all you can to slander my asset pack. I've taken some of your feedback and I'm currently working on certain things. But after you blatantly lied about me 'refusing' your refund, I think you've lost most credibility. Falsely accusing me of 'scamming' after I've worked very hard on this pack is insulting, to say the least. I'm working on fixing the trees currently and the update should roll out soon for everyone who's purchased the pack.

-Sherman Waffle