Search Unity

[RELEASED] Itchy Tools, the growing set of tools and game templates

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Itchy-Games, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Itchy-Games

Itchy-Games

Itchy Tools is Now Live on Asset Store!

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/49026

UPDATE:
    due to the delay of the first update, I've dropped the price up to 50% grab it when you can!

Actual Version: 1.0b

Due to the need to Kickstart the development of my games, I've decided to sell a set of tools, functionalities and template games I've made during the last 7 years.

As result, I've decided to offer to all of you Itchy Tools:

What is Itchy Tools?

- Itchy Tools is a set of tools, scripts, plugins and template games I've made along all my career as a Unity Developer. But modified to be easy to integrate, optimized and adaptable to any kind of idea you have in mind.

What do You get?

- A growing by time library of tools, examples, template games and much more.

- each tool/template/functionality have detailed documentation and an example scene (some of the examples could be even minigames or template games itselves).

- In the initial release, the following tools are included:
    * Itchy Pool: The most complete Pool Manager system in the asset store. Let you manage as many pools as you want and the way you want in one single script and prefab. Includes a per-pool random spawn system which you can set up and use as you please without affect other active random spawners and much more.

Documentation & More info

* Itchy Waves: an extra functionality for Itchy Pool which let you manage and spawn controlled waves with a good variety of posibilites and configuration. Include a little minigame adapted for desktop and mobiles with original 2D pixel art assets.

* ItchyNav: a simple waypoint navigation system ready to use in your AI code.

How much cost?

-
    the initial price is 40 $, but it will be raised every certain number of new tools and game templates added to the package (the more complex the new updates are, the more posibilites to raise the price).
    - ALL THE UPDATES ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE: the sooner you buy it, the better.

Assets will be sold separately in the future?

- there won't be any problem if there's demand on that

email: itchygamesstudios@gmail.com

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. Itchy-Games

Itchy-Games

Itchy Tools is now released.

Next updates of the set will include the following features (More will be added onto this post):
    • 2D Beat 'em Up Game Template (Mobile and PC/Console controls)
    • Shmup Game Template (Mobile and PC/Console controls)
    • Racing Game Template (Mobile and PC/Console controls)
    • Maze Game Template (Mobile and PC/Console controls)
    • 2D Fighting Game Template (Mobile and PC/Console controls)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  3. Itchy-Games

Itchy-Games

A little sneak peek to the first product's update, the 2D Beat 'em Up Game Template:

Movement and Navigation Mechanics:

• Oblique 3D simulation in 2D space using block movement zones and platform zones.

• Enemy AI with multiple ways to fool, sourrund and attack the player or players
    • Basic but complete control moveset: continuous attacks, special attack, jump attack, grab and throw enemies etc.
    • Special control scheme for mobiles (soon will be explained)
    • Basic game rules (life bar, lives, scroll movement, enemy spawning and waves, etc).

• Includes the characters and tiles assets shown below.

let me know your feedback.

4. Itchy-Games

Itchy-Games

due to 2D Beat 'em up Template is delaying more than usual. I've set the product price to 20 $ until next update.