Search Unity

[Released] IOS Native Unity3D Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Apr 22, 2013.

1. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Just sanded PM.

Well plugin is simply calls apple API. All I can suggest at this point, just make sure your app bundle is is correct, leader boards id is correct, and go over itunes connect set up actions once again. Let me know if your problem will not be fixed after this.

Cheers!

2. StephenMorris

StephenMorris

Hi there,

Having a strange problem with achievement notifications. Once an achievement has been completed, I submit the achievement but shouldn't I get a drop-down notification of the achievement being completed? If I check Game Center, the achievement is 100% but no notification appears in-game.

I've made sure that the notification is set to true using both variants below but no luck:

Code (CSharp):
    1. GameCenterManager.submitAchievement (percentage, achievementString, true);
    2. GameCenterManager.submitAchievement (percentage, achievementString);
    Any thoughts?

3. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

This is comment IOS 7 bug. The Work around is to use :
    Code (CSharp):
    1. IOSNotificationController.instance.ShowNotificationBanner("Title", "Message");

4. mheyman89

mheyman89

Hey theres a popup i get in my game that says "Do you whant to login to gamecenter" or something like that. I want to fix the spelling on the word "whant" but cant find it in the code. Where is this?!@

5. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

I have the same problem, did you find a solution for this?
    Thanks!

6. Stans-Assets

Stans-Assets

IOSNative v 4.6 just released.

New Features:
    • IOSNotificationController - REMOTE_NOTIFICATION_RECEIVED event added

PlayMaker Actions Added:
    • ISN_RetriveGCPlayerId
    • Minor Bug Fixes

7. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Not yet, I am simply do not have device with IOS6 will try to test with simulator.

8. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thanks for report. Fixed.
    It's in the IOSGameCenterManager.mm file.

Cheers!

9. uboncukcu

uboncukcu

I use this plugin in my projects. Can I get current OS language of user by using this plugin? I need to get language in order to activate one of my language in my language panel.

10. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

11. damelin

damelin

Hi,

I read that this plugin is tested with iOS 7. Does it means that you can't guarantee that features like IAP works with iOS 5.1 and iOS 6?

It's working well under iOS 7, I can confirm, but I do receive "invalid products" on iOS 5 (and can't test on iOS 6)

As a services (plugin) provider it would have been nice that you support the older iOS too...

Anyone have tested IAP under iOS 6 recently?

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  12. Ciprian

Ciprian

We are also receiving 21002 java.lang.NumberFormatException for iOS 6 purchases.. also, the receipt generated seems to be much smaller than one in iOS 7..

If this is a problem on the plugin, please fix ASAP.. we already had 3 purchases cancelled because of this reason..

Thank you

13. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Well plugin is use native IOS API provided by apple.
    I've stared plugin development since IOS 6. And all feature was tested in IOS6. With means in-app purchases was tested and implemented in IOS 6, and apple API has no in-app sdk updates from IOS6 to IOS7.

And plugin was never tested under IOS5, and I sure most of Apple SDK does not support IOS5 anymore, socials sharing for example.

The only issue I had so far with IOS6 - this is socials sharing and it was fixed.

This is defiantly not the plugin issue. Looks like common problem of IOS developers
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-status-21002-java-lang-numberformatexception

Cheers!

14. Idden

Idden

Any plans to add to possibility to cancel local notifications ?

15. painkiller2007

painkiller2007

In app purchase still has some problem. Someone earlier has also posted this same issue.

It gives the error of "Cannot connect to payment servers". I tried changing device target to 4.3,6.0,7.1..
    Its not working. Although the log shows that it has loaded the in app products correctly and all the steps are followed accurately.
    Please do provide a fix for it as soon as possible since my app got rejected due to this issue.

16. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I remember similar issue from one if the user, but it wasn't due to plugin. I will search history to find out what was the trigger.

17. Stans-Assets

Stans-Assets

IOSNative v 4.7 just released.

New Features:
    • IOSInAppPurchaseManager RESTORE_TRANSACTION_COMPLETE event
    • added IOSSocialManager
    New methods:
    • public void SendMail(string subject, string body, string recipients)
    • public void SendMail(string subject, string body, string recipients, Texture2D texture)
    New Events:
    • MAIL_FAILED
    • MAIL_SUCCESS

18. ababab5

ababab5

Hi Stan,

Thanks for this update.

Sorry to ask again, but is it a way to get a list of completed achievements ?

Thanks !

19. Dogg

Dogg

Isn't there some kind of tutorial on implementing IAd? The Google Docs don't seem to have one. Also what happens when you get the Apple Mach-O Linker Error 11 times? With some Deprecation warnings. Note that all of these warnings come from the iAD.mm

Here's the errors in case your wondering:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    2.   "_SLServiceTypeTwitter", referenced from:
    3.       -[SocialGate twitterPostWithMedia:media:] in SocialGate.o
    4.       -[SocialGate twitterPost:] in SocialGate.o
    5.   "_SKStoreProductParameterITunesItemIdentifier", referenced from:
    6.       -[StoreProductView CreateView:products:] in StoreProductView.o
    7.   "_SLServiceTypeFacebook", referenced from:
    8.       -[SocialGate fbPost:] in SocialGate.o
    9.       -[SocialGate fbPostWithMedia:media:] in SocialGate.o
    10.   "_OBJC_CLASS_$_SKProduct", referenced from:
    11.       l_OBJC_$_CATEGORY_SKProduct_$_LocalizedPrice in SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.o
    12.   "_OBJC_CLASS_$_SKPayment", referenced from:
    13.       objc-class-ref in InAppPurchaseManager.o
    14.   "_OBJC_CLASS_$_SLComposeViewController", referenced from:
    15.       objc-class-ref in SocialGate.o
    16.   "_OBJC_CLASS_$_SKStoreProductViewController", referenced from:
    17.       objc-class-ref in StoreProductView.o
    18.   "_OBJC_CLASS_$_SKProductsRequest", referenced from:
    19.       objc-class-ref in InAppPurchaseManager.o
    20.   "_OBJC_CLASS_$_MFMailComposeViewController", referenced from:
    21.       objc-class-ref in SocialGate.o
    22.   "_OBJC_CLASS_$_SKPaymentQueue", referenced from:
    23.       objc-class-ref in InAppPurchaseManager.o
    24.       objc-class-ref in TransactionServer.o
    25. ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
    26. clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

20. painkiller2007

painkiller2007

You have to add libraries manually in your Xcode project..

Add these libraries and you are good to go.
    -> Storekit.framework
    -> Social.framework
    -> Accounts.framework

21. Dogg

Dogg

I had a feeling it was that, thanks but I'm not using this anymore. You see, I had to upgrade to Unity 4.5 in order for this to work, but it screwed up my game. The jump was ignoring my physics, and the scoring was wrong. So I downgraded back to what I was before(Unity 4.3.4). It works now but I can't use this plugin anymore. $20 spent for nothing I guess.

22. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  23. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

I also see an error when I export my project to XCode with 4.6:

Code (CSharp):
    1. ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
    2. System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (.TKey key, .TValue value) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/Dictionary.cs:404)
    3. UnityEditor.XCodeEditor.PBXParser.ParseDictionary () (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/third_party/XCodeEditor-for-Unity/PBXParser.cs:184)
    4. UnityEditor.XCodeEditor.PBXParser.ParseValue () (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/third_party/XCodeEditor-for-Unity/PBXParser.cs:144)
    5. UnityEditor.XCodeEditor.PBXParser.ParseDictionary () (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/third_party/XCodeEditor-for-Unity/PBXParser.cs:183)
    6. UnityEditor.XCodeEditor.PBXParser.ParseValue () (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/third_party/XCodeEditor-for-Unity/PBXParser.cs:144)
    7. UnityEditor.XCodeEditor.PBXParser.Decode (System.String data) (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/third_party/XCodeEditor-for-Unity/PBXParser.cs:49)
    8. UnityEditor.XCodeEditor.XCProject..ctor (System.String filePath) (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/third_party/XCodeEditor-for-Unity/XCProject.cs:80)
    9. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.XCodePostProcess.OnPostProcessBuild (BuildTarget target, System.String path) (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/FacebookPostprocess.cs:25)

24. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Other suggestion :
    I'm using a lot the class name "Singleton" but in the package I see conflit with your file.
    May be rename your file to "StanSingleton".

25. Rock-Soft

Rock-Soft

Hello,

Bought and love your product. Having an issue with the iAds though, can you give me some tips on how to resolve? I am running the latest update for iOS Native as of writing this.

I'm using the example prefab "My iAd Banner" that allows me to choose the location of the banner (I have it set to Lower Center). This does not always work the way I need it to. Often times it defaults back to the Top Center when I test out on my device from Xcode. It will usually display Top Center when I launch my game but later after a few plays, switch to the Lower Center as intended. As ideas on what's causing this? Could it be related to my second question?

Also, is there a way to remove the banner completely? Even when I remove the prefab for the iAd, it still shows up in my final build. What's the cleanest way to remove any trace of having the iAd in the project. Is there something being cached that I need to reset? Maybe I haven't looked into the documentation deeply enough but can't find a solution.

Thanks for your help! And I'm using iOS Native for many other things that are working perfectly.

26. CallToAction

CallToAction

I'm still getting "No Data Available. Unable to load data due to network"

My leaderboards are setup correctly in itunes, they are added in the current version, I have a stable internet connection and I'm logged into my sandbox gamecenter account. My achievements work, my in app purchases work.

I've tried using the "GameCenterGeneral" test scene that you provide using my own leaderboard id's but I still get the same problem.

27. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.

Very weird bug actually, the banner is creating with certain anchor with can be changed only by additional API calls.

Could you please explain more this behaviour and it would be awesome if you could explain how I can recreate it. For example what do you mean by "but later after a few plays, switch to the Lower Center as intended."

If you will remove prefab, you will not get any ad. Look like you have something another that interact with banners. Because you described very strange issue, because:

1) There is no API to change banners pos.
    2) There is no cache, if you do not have scripts on your scene that will use plugin API to create banners, you will have no banners.

You can send me your project and I will do my best to find out why you have such issues.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  28. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

This one actually related to FB some Fb plugins that you have in your project. Do not have FacebookPostprocess in my plugins. Looks like it belong to unity official FB plugin.

Well something missing, but I can not tell what exactly, Can you send me your iTunes connect login / pass so I could check your app settings?

Cheers!

29. TheOz

TheOz

Hi Guys,

I need a bit of help please. I am using getscore to get all the scores for a leaderboard and list them in a grid in NGUI. no problems there. When I pull the score info I get the playerID and not the player name for a particular score. how do I get the player names from each score returned from the getscore call?

Thanks

Anorak

30. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello, well this is pretty easy to do:

Code (CSharp):
    1. GameCenterPlayerTemplate player = GameCenterManager.GetPlayerById(score.playerId);
    2. if(player != null) {
    3. Debug.log(player.alias)
    4. }
    And actually here is all stuff you can get from player template:

Code (CSharp):
    1. public class GameCenterPlayerTemplate {
    3.     private string _playerId;
    4.     private string _displayName;
    5.     private string _alias;
    6.     private Texture2D _avatar = null;
    8. .....
    Cheers!

31. TheOz

TheOz

Stan,

Thanks, I was having a little trouble following the documentation. You got me on the right track.

This solution was spot on.

Cheers,

The Oz.

32. TheOz

TheOz

Hello Stan,

I have been struggling two days I have been struggling with reportscore and leaderboard calls.

After wining a match I call your gamecentermanager.reportscore() call. As far as I know there is no listener for this call in your documentation so I cannot tell when the score is posted. no matter how many seconds later I can read the leaderboard scores for where the score was posted and it will not be up to date.

how can I ensure my customer leaderboard UI is up to date with the latest score I am reporting using reportscore()? is there a listener I can set so I can update the leaderboard UI when I know the score is up to date?

Best regards,

The Oz.

33. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello Stan,

I got an error when I export my game :

Code (CSharp):
    1. 2014-09-08 20:11:44.517 glander[525:60b] Uncaught exception: com.facebook.sdk:InvalidOperationException: FBAppBridge: AppID not found; Add a string valued key with the appropriate id named FacebookAppID to the bundle *.plist
    2. (
    4. 0   CoreFoundation                      0x30052f9b <redacted> + 154
    6. 1   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x3a803ccf objc_exception_throw + 38
    8. 2   CoreFoundation                      0x30052c99 <redacted> + 0
    10. 3   glander                             0x01c36179 -[FBAppBridge init] + 200
    12. 4   glander                             0x01c360a1 __29+[FBAppBridge sharedInstance]_block_invoke + 48
    14. 5   libdispatch.dylib                   0x3aceb81f <redacted> + 22
    16. 6   libdispatch.dylib                   0x3aced053 <redacted> + 42
    18. 7   glander                             0x01c3606f +[FBAppBridge sharedInstance] + 50
    20. 8   glander                             0x01c248ab +[FBAppCall handleDidBecomeActiveWithSession:] + 38
    22. 9   glander                             0x01320934 -[FbUnityInterface didBecomeActive:] + 148
    24. 10  CoreFoundation                      0x300151a1 <redacted> + 12
    26. 11  CoreFoundation                      0x2ff894ef _CFXNotificationPost + 1718
    28. 12  Foundation                          0x30974a3d <redacted> + 76
    30. 13  UIKit                               0x328ee6f7 <redacted> + 434
    32. 14  UIKit                               0x328d96e1 <redacted> + 1088
    34. 15  UIKit                               0x328756e9 <redacted> + 3540
    36. 16  UIKit                               0x32874851 <redacted> + 72
    38. 17  UIKit                               0x328d8ca9 <redacted> + 616
    40. 18  GraphicsServices                    0x34e8daed <redacted> + 608
    42. 19  GraphicsServices                    0x34e8d6d7 <redacted> + 34
    44. 20  CoreFoundation                      0x3001da67 <redacted> + 34
    46. 21  CoreFoundation                      0x3001da03 <redacted> + 346
    48. 22  CoreFoundation                      0x3001c1d7 <redacted> + 1398
    50. 23  CoreFoundation                      0x2ff86ebf CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 522
    52. 24  CoreFoundation                      0x2ff86ca3 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 106
    54. 25  UIKit                               0x328d7ed1 <redacted> + 760
    56. 26  UIKit                               0x328d314d UIApplicationMain + 1136
    58. 27  glander                             0x0009540c main + 288
    60. 28  glander                             0x000952e8 start + 40
    62. )
    64. 2014-09-08 20:11:44.524 glander[525:60b] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'com.facebook.sdk:InvalidOperationException', reason: 'FBAppBridge: AppID not found; Add a string valued key with the appropriate id named FacebookAppID to the bundle *.plist'
    I don't want Facebook SDK in my app but I got this error.
    How to remove Facebook SDK from your plugin?

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  34. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

35. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hmm, you right, what is funny, it's that for so long time of plugin being published nobody complained about this:)
    I will add the even + C# Action support for all events for the GC

The IOS Native plugin doesn't have FB SDK. But here is instruction how to remove it from my plugins with actually got it inside.
    Fore the latest version it's quite simple and can be done from plugin setting:

Or full instruction can be founded here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...NYaCYTxXnn4eS4ytY/edit#heading=h.25anb5kzj9at

36. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

My congratulations Gigiwoo! Nice work.
    I will add it to the Released Apps with the plugin documentation section. hope it will add you few extra downloads!

Cheers!

37. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Thanks for your help.
    Actually I already clicked on this button to remove the Facebook SDK bu I re-imported the Android Native Plugin and the button is still disabled.

Thanks ;)

38. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello Stan,

Is this method is deprecated?
    Should I call another method instead?

Code (CSharp):
    1. IOSNotificationController.instance.RegisterForRemoteNotifications (RemoteNotificationType.Alert | RemoteNotificationType.Badge | RemoteNotificationType.Sound);
    Thanks.

39. ababab5

ababab5

Stan there is an issue with iOS In App : If I check "check internet connection" I have one of my 3 IAPs who is not working. I have "check your internet connection", and the 2 others work fine.

If I uncheck it, it's ok.

Thanks

40. Stans-Assets

Stans-Assets

IOSNative v 4.9 just released.

New Features:

IOSVideoManager added:

• IOSVideoManager.instance.PlaySteamingVideo(string videoUrl)
    • IOSVideoManager.instance.OpenYoutubeVideo(string videoUrl)
    IOSInAppPurchaseManager actions added:
    • Action OnTransactionComplete
    • Action OnRestoreComplet
    • Action OnStoreKitInitComplete
    • Action IOSStoreKitVerificationResponse OnVerificationComplete
    Click on iAd banner now will be not treated as Unity click / touch events

Fixes:
    • Social charing null pointer when Fb not available fixed
    • Duplicates on Xcode project appending

41. ababab5

ababab5

Hi,

Any news about retrieve achievements unlocked ? (to restore user progression between device)

The same question for Android.

Thanks mate.

42. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

You can actually can do this for both platforms. Simply request achievements info load and that's it.
    Cheers!

43. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

OK, thanks for report))

Nope, why you asking?

I will parecite if you can contact me via PM and send the Xcode log.
    Cheers!

44. ababab5

ababab5

Thanks but it works if I disabled it .. It's not a big deal... ;)

45. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Okay) But I need to check it anyway. thanks for the report.
    Cheers!

46. WhosTheBoss

WhosTheBoss

lacost great work!

I just bought your plug in. I ONLY need it for In-App purchase and nothing else.
    What c files should i copy?
    I'm guessing all the files i need are:

IOSInAppPurchaseManager.cs
    IOSNativePopUpManager.cs
    Extensions/IOSNative /Market (all the files there)
    Extensions/IOSNative /Core (all the files there)

I want to delete all your files that i don't need, because i already have my own Game-center code and iAd. I want to delete all of your unnecessary files because they are giving a warning on X Code.

These are the warnings i get: 'ADBannerContentSizeIdentifierLandscape' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 6.0.

Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  47. Noiceless

Noiceless

When I send email from iPad ( where no email account is present) application crashes :(

IOSSocialManager.instance.SendMail(MAIL_SUBJECT, sb.ToString(), MAIL_ADDRESS_TO);

48. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

WhosTheBoss, From my side warnings are not a big deal, besides if you will set target as IOS 5 it will gone. The old API was used for supporting customers who steel have to build for IOS5, IOS6.

As for removing files, yep you can do this, simply leave files with is connected with IAps

Thanks for the report. On it. What IOS version are you using?

49. Noiceless

Noiceless

iOS7.1 & iOS 8

50. WhosTheBoss

WhosTheBoss

Thanks dude.