Search Unity

[Released] IOS Native Unity3D Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Apr 22, 2013.

1. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I do. I am planing to include it not the next update in few weeks.

You can get it from the setting window. Window -> IOS Native -> Settings

2. gamedivision

gamedivision

just bought your plugin im wondering how i can set local notifications or reminders,the user will remove an item from an inventory i want the user to be able to set a reminder by date like " dont forget to collect this" on thursday at 10oclock,if that cant be done ten an automated notification every 24hrs until the item has been replaced

thanks

3. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello, you can schedule notification, with seconds delay only.
    So you need to calculate difference between now and desired date, and set the notification.
    Let me know if you need additional help.

Cheers!

4. XCO

XCO

Hey bud, is there any news as to when the Iad playmaker will be added and also why the interstellar ads make the sound go away ?

Also the playmaker features that you did add ARE AMAZING!! Great Job :D

5. Ciprian

Ciprian

Any plans to integrate Google Analytics with the iOS native plugin?

6. uboncukcu

uboncukcu

Hello,

I use IOS native plugin for push notification.
    I can send push notification to development certificate and profile. I use same steps for Ad Hoc distribution as said in your documentation.
    I distribute my app via testFlight.
    I recognized that the device token numbers are different at development profile and distribution profile. Thus, I changed my php script according to token in distribution app. However, it still does not work.
    I can not send push notification to distribution app.

Any suggestion/solution for this problem?

Thnx,

7. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. Thanks.
    I guess about few weeks.

I do have separate plugin for this actually :)
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/16317

I would love to help, but plugin is only retrieving device registration id, all other is controlled by your server and IOS sdk

8. atmuc

atmuc

can you rename GoogleAnalyticsMenu class on ios native. it conflicts with your google analytics plugin's GoogleAnalyticsMenu class.

9. macdude2

macdude2

Hello, I'm having an issue where GameCenterManager.player.avatar is always returning null regardless if the player has an avatar or not. Do you know why this may be? GameCenterManager.player.alias always shows up correctly, but the avatar never contains the Texture2D that its supposed to have.

10. p_025

p_025

I can't seem to get the in-app purchasing working. Here's my code path:

First, IOSNative.instance.Init().
    Then I'm adding all my productIDs using IOSInAppPurchaseManager.instance.addProductId("blah").
    Then I call IOSInAppPurchaseManager.loadStore().
    Then I add the event listeners for PRODUCT_BOUGHT and TRANSACTION_FAILED.
    Finally, I call IOSInAppPurchaseManager.instance.restorePurchases() to restore prior transactions.

From watching the Debug log in XCode, I see that all these things are happening (because I had Debug.Log print things for each one) and the output given to me is
    Code (csharp):
    2. <My adding productIds debuglogging here>
    3. init
    4. loadStore....
    5. productsRequest....
    6. Total loaded products: 0
    7. Invalid product id: blah
    8. InAppPurchaseManager, no products available: 0
    Of course, my productId isn't actually "blah" but you get the idea. For some reason, even though I do the necessary calls to "addProductId" it's not seeing them. To get this working, does the AppleID need to be set up properly in the IOSNativeSettings file? Because I'm pretty sure I did that, I'm just not 100% sure if it's important to get in-app purchases working. After this point, all calls to buyProduct() are completely silent in the log.

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  11. Acryl

Acryl

Hi,

plugin doesn't work in Unity 4.5.

Compile error: 'iPhone_View.h' file not found

12. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thanks for reporting this. I did it few days ago and it's on Assets Store receive, should be live in a couple if days.

p_025 .
    Good news. if you see this console message, you set-upped plugin correctly.
    Bad news, You missed something in the IOS app set up. Here is check lick to go thrum:

Have you enabled In-App Purchases for your App ID?
    Have you checked Cleared for Sale for your product?
    Have you submitted (and optionally rejected) your application binary?
    Does your project’s .plist Bundle ID match your App ID?
    Have you generated and installed a new provisioning profile for the new App ID?
    Have you configured your project to code sign using this new provisioning profile?
    Are you building for iPhone OS 3.0 or above?
    Have you waited several hours since adding your product to iTunes Connect?
    Are your bank details active on iTunes Connect? (via Mark)
    Have you tried deleting the app from your device and reinstalling? (via Hector, S3B, Alex O,Joe, and Alberto)
    Is your device jailbroken? If so, you need to revert the jailbreak for IAP to work. (via oh my god,Roman, and xfze)

Yep, Unity release is great news, but looks like I have go over all mu plugins and check compatibility.
    Thanks a lot for the report!

13. zloidooraque

zloidooraque

hi!

as i understand, i can access to and manipulate the calendars on iOS?

14. p_025

p_025

So "no products found" is expected behavior? I haven't tried to publish it to the App Store yet, I wanted to test in-app purchases and make sure all the calls were working on a local build first.

Thanks very much for all this help, I'll go through this list with the guy I work with in charge of publishing to Apple. We are building for iOS 4.3+, and none of our test devices are jailbroken, so I can cross those off right now, and we always uninstall a previous build before pushing a new one through XCode.

Boy I tell you, building Unity games for Android is 50 times easier, this is ridiculous.

15. GiusCo

GiusCo

Hi lacost, just to say that I'm going to use your iOS Native plugin with Unity Free 4.3.4 for the following tasks:

- In-App purchases of 2 consummable items

- 2 simple Leaderboards in Game Center

- Banner and interstitial ads (at different times in my scene)

I'm skilled enough to understand how it works and make it happen but not smart enough to make sure I do not make some mistake here and there, so will eventually ask here before shipping to the App Store. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for your great asset and keep the vibe going!

16. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Yep, That is not the plugin features.

Yes, if you did something wrong with your app set up. But it means api runs correctly.

If you steel got this issue, You can send me PM with your iTunes acc access, I will look at your app settings.

I am developing for IOS and Android, and for me IOS is easier.
    P.S. I am also starting with WP8 and IOS or Android is super easy stuff comparing with it :)

No problem, And you always can drop a message to support team or on forum.

Cheers!

17. foamdo

foamdo

I see the new version was posted yesterday, thank you! I just updated iOS native and now I'm getting this error in Xcode:

Apple Mach-O Linker Error

ld: 5 duplicate symbols for architecture armv7
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

18. AdamLiu

AdamLiu

Probably you should add the AdSupport to your Build Phases settings in your project. Try it.

19. foamdo

foamdo

Thank you. I added AdSupport to the Build Phases in Xcode but still the same error. I also tried adding iAd as well. Same thing.

Edit: I found the issue. When the new version of iOS Native was installed, the old files in the plugin/ios/ folder weren't cleared out. Once I deleted everything and resintalled iOS Native the Xcode errors disappeared.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  20. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

New IOS Native version will also contains some refactor changes.
    For example you will not have to call
    Code (csharp):
    2. IOSNative.instance.Init();
    anymore with new version.
    Point is, the best way to update is to remove old files and the download the updated version.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Cheers!

21. 41395

where can I access the ShareMedia function that used to be in the IOSSocialManager? now there is just FB and Twitter posting.

22. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

It's steel there. I haven't move it anywhere. Probably some update issue, I will check this.
    I have sent latest version via PM to you.

Cheers!

23. XCO

XCO

Any news as to the IADs and play maker ? :)

24. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

The iAd actions are done.
    Should be live on Assets Store in the couple of days.

Cheers!

25. XCO

XCO

You are the coolest!!

26. toto2003

toto2003

hi lacost, i try to integrate inapp on my simple app, unfortunately my programming skill are not good enough to, could you help me to provide the basic so i can use your tool, i read the doc but didnt really help me, on the script i call a function to increment my int and hide a button , how can i check from my script to check if my product is been bought or not?

from my class
    void buymyInapp(){
    PaymentManagerExample.buyItem(PaymentManagerExample.BUY_30);
    }

i understand i need to put my call function in the class PaymentManagerExample

private static void onVerificationResponce(CEvent e) {

IOSStoreKitVerificationResponse responce = e.data as IOSStoreKitVerificationResponse;

IOSNativePopUpManager.showMessage("Verification", "Transaction verification status: " + responce.status.ToString());

dosomething();
    }

any simple exemple would help me greatly, as i struggle a bit

thanks

27. m3ndi3

m3ndi3

Hey lacost! I just bought the plugin and am excited to use it :D Are you going to implement the playmaker actions? I was hoping they would be integrated with the latest version when I bought it :p

28. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

The PlayMaker action was added more than 3 weeks ago :) Here is some helpful urls:
    List of action and guide how to find it:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...Q24UQKos3x0P3BQjc/edit#heading=h.dbwazi62lyk7
    Forum Thread:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/ios-native-playmaker-action.243032/#post-1649462

Cheers!

29. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey toto2003
    It's very depended of your project.
    Any way here is my videos with In-Apps explanation. That is for Android Plugin, but IOS is similar.
    Let me know if you will steel need help.

Cheers!

30. m3ndi3

m3ndi3

31. Mitralone

Mitralone

When I update to last version, my project completely gets screwed. All assets stop functioning and I get messages like IOSNative does not have showmessage function. Did you remove functionality? If so, either let us know in update notes or provide some backward compatibility.

IOSNative.cs is now only a couple of lines? Also, when IOSNative is included, all scripts stop functioning, all editor add ons just disappear from menus, what is going on?

When I revert back to the previous version of IOSNative from my archive, everything works fine. Please check this. Either the file in store is corrupt or you uploaded a wrong set.

32. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Same here :(.

33. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

The new version contain fix for this, feel free to update.
    Or you can just replace
    Code (CSharp):
    1. #include "iPhone_View.h"
    with
    Code (CSharp):
    1. #if UNITY_VERSION < 450
    3. #include "iPhone_View.h"
    5. #endif

Hello, sorry for inconvenience.

I am more careful with version notes now:
    the conflicts you dealing with connected with 4.1 version, I
    here is full version notes list I will mark bold stuff you need

The removed file may stay in the project after you update is from assets store, so you have tom remove it by your self.
    Cheers!

34. paala

paala

The iOS rate pop up should autodetect the link in appstore when you click ok or you need to manually specify a url in onRatePopUpClose function?
    Thanks

35. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello Stan

Can your provide me the last version of the package please?

Thanks.

36. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello,

Since the last version and Unity 4.5 I got this error when I try to build a version in XCode.

Too many modifications in your plugins and so many hours spent to try to fix issues...

Code (CSharp):
    1. Ld /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Products/foodchain.app/foodchain normal armv7
    2.     cd /Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Exports/iOS
    3.     export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=5.1
    4.     export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    5.     /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch armv7 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS7.1.sdk -L/Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Products -L/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/FacebookSDK -L/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Exports/iOS -L/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Exports/iOS/Libraries -F/Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Products -F/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Assets/Plugins/iOS -F/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Exports/iOS/../../Assets/Plugins/iOS -F -F/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Assets/Plugins/iOS -filelist /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/foodchain.LinkFileList -dead_strip -weak_framework CoreMotion -weak-lSystem -stdlib=libstdc++ -fobjc-link-runtime -miphoneos-version-min=5.1 -weak_framework StoreKit -weak_framework Social -weak_framework Accounts -framework CoreGraphics -framework CoreMedia -framework CoreTelephony -framework EventKitUI -framework MediaPlayer -framework QuartzCore -framework AdColony -framework SystemConfiguration -lz.1.2.5 -weak_framework Twitter -weak_framework AdSupport -framework MessageUI -framework EventKit -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework OpenGLES -framework OpenAL -liconv.2 /Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Exports/iOS/Libraries/RevMobAds.a -lChartboost -liPhone-lib -framework AudioToolbox -framework CFNetwork -framework CoreLocation -weak_framework iAd -framework CoreVideo -weak_framework AVFoundation -weak_framework CoreMotion -weak_framework GameKit -weak-lsqlite3.0 /Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.a -weak_framework Security -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/foodchain_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Products/foodchain.app/foodchain
    7. ld: warning: directory not found for option '-F-F/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Assets/Plugins/iOS'
    8. duplicate symbol __showRateUsPopUp in:
    9.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    10.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o
    11. duplicate symbol __showDialog in:
    12.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    13.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o
    14. duplicate symbol __showMessage in:
    15.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    16.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o
    17. duplicate symbol __dismissCurrentAlert in:
    18.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    19.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o
    20. duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_InAppPurchaseManager._storeServer in:
    21.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-3F4D8A7AA807DE75.o
    22.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    23. duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_InAppPurchaseManager._products in:
    24.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-3F4D8A7AA807DE75.o
    25.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    26. duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_InAppPurchaseManager._productIdentifiers in:
    27.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-3F4D8A7AA807DE75.o
    28.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    29. duplicate symbol __loadStore in:
    30.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    31.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    32. duplicate symbol __buyProduct in:
    33.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    34.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    35. duplicate symbol __restorePurchases in:
    36.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    37.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    38. duplicate symbol __verifyLastPurchase in:
    39.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    40.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    41. duplicate symbol _OBJC_CLASS_$_InAppPurchaseManager in:
    42.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-3F4D8A7AA807DE75.o
    43.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    44. duplicate symbol _OBJC_METACLASS_$_InAppPurchaseManager in:
    45.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-3F4D8A7AA807DE75.o
    46.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager-DA0892DD7070ED76.o
    47. ld: 13 duplicate symbols for architecture armv7
    48. clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    EDIT: I found the same file twice InAppPurchaseManager.mm and InAppPurchaseManager.m

The InAppPurchaseManager.m is included in the last package. But I still have the same error :

Code (CSharp):
    1. duplicate symbol __showRateUsPopUp in:
    2.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    3.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o
    4. duplicate symbol __showDialog in:
    5.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    6.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o
    7. duplicate symbol __showMessage in:
    8.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    9.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o
    10. duplicate symbol __dismissCurrentAlert in:
    11.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    12.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o
    13. duplicate symbol __loadStore in:
    14.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    15.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager.o
    16. duplicate symbol __buyProduct in:
    17.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    18.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager.o
    19. duplicate symbol __restorePurchases in:
    20.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    21.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager.o
    22. duplicate symbol __verifyLastPurchase in:
    23.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNative.o
    24.     /Users/Benoit/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-cnslhvbrhnfkhnconvimddshxnrj/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/InAppPurchaseManager.o
    25. ld: 8 duplicate symbols for architecture armv7
    26. clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  37. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

You should only provide your app apple id in plugin settings.

Hey badben, I am really sorry that you have so much troubles. By I am trying to make plugin better with every commit, some times I have to refactor the code.

Plugin Code Refactor:
    IOSNative.h -> Removed
    IOSNative.mm -> Removed
    InAppPurchaseManager.m -> Removed

You should remove those files from the project.
    I will send you lates version in PM, and if you will need more help, just let me know we will to TW session.
    Cheers!

38. Sidd4friends

Sidd4friends

Hi,
    I just bought ur plugin...
    Its amazing... nice job..

I m facing one problem with twitter post....

When I call

IOSSocialManager.instance.TwitterPost("Hi this is my first post through unity....", m_icon);

It will not directly open view controller for twitter derectly.
    It's opening view controller with three button,
    1. mail
    2. twitter
    3. facebook.
    and after clicking on twitter button default massage has been deleted...

39. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Thanks for your support Stan,

The iOS Native plugin is working now. :)

I see the "release notes" files with the files you removed form your plugin.

Thanks.

40. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello Stan,

I got 2 warnings when I try to compile with MonoDevelop.

/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Assets/Extensions/IOSNative/xExample/Scripts/JSExample/JSCall.js(1,1): Warning BCW0016: WARNING: Namespace ''System.Collections'' is never used. (BCW0016) (Assembly-UnityScript)

/Users/Benoit/Workshop/Projets/Prototypes/Assets/Extensions/IOSNative/xExample/Scripts/JSExample/JSCall.js(1,1): Warning BCW0016: WARNING: Namespace ''UnityEditor'' is never used. (BCW0016) (Assembly-UnityScript)

I will remove the xExample folder i think.

41. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Sure, feel free to remove it. I will also remove unused namespaces from JSCall.js example script. Thanks for letting me know.
    Cheers!

42. Sidd4friends

Sidd4friends

I am stuck at this issue, unable to find the solution. Can somebody please answer the question.

43. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Sorry for slow replay. I am on it. Twitter post should open twitter, I will check it and let you know ASAP.

44. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Just Checked, an all works like expected. I will send you update version. will see if it solves your issue.
    Cheers!

45. Sidd4friends

Sidd4friends

Thanks Lacost. :)

46. heeroz

heeroz

Hi,
    About IAP, I use the server validation for Consumable items, send HTTP request to the server in PRODUCT_BOUGHT event, if request fail like timeout happened, How should I do to let users to restore the purchase again?

In my understanding, If Plugin not call the finishTransaction after PRODUCT_BOUGHT event, then PRODUCT_BOUGHT event will fire again when user restart the app.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  47. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

That is right. You will receive fail or successes event anyway, event if you will not get it right after purchase (due to any mysterious reason) you will get it on next app launch. This is controlled by apple SDK.

The validation is your own logic, so you should create flow for al special cases.
    In your described case, I guess better will be resend the validation request with same recipe and do not provide product until you got successes confirmation.

Cheers!

48. heeroz

heeroz

That's my point, in Apple Doc:
    So resend and provide product after call finishTransaction is wrong usage?

And also in Unity Doc:
    So when I received PRODUCT_BOUGHT event, finishTransaction maybe already called.
    Assume this flow:
    1. UnitySendMessage("IOSInAppPurchaseManager", "onProductBought"). (TransactionServer.m line 113)
    2. finishTransaction: transaction. (TransactionServer.m line 123)
    3. finishTransaction: transaction Finished. (In apple SDK).
    4. PRODUCT_BOUGHT event Fired.
    5. Save recipe...etc.. (my own logic)

If App crash or OS crash occurs between the 3 and 5 step, is there any way to resend the validation request with same recipe?

Thanks, and sorry for my English.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  49. Stans-Assets

Stans-Assets

IOSNative v 4.3 just released.

New Feature:
    Save texture to camera roll API
    Save screenshot to camera roll API
    Camera Roll PlayMaker Actions

Fixes:
    Conflict with Mobile Social Plugin Fixed

Refactor:
    Example Scene Removed

50. Tom-G

Tom-G

Hi lacost,

Thanks for a great asset, I have been using it extensively as I develop my new game. Unfortunately however I am seeing a dead-state on iOS 6 when using the GameCenterManager.

The problem is that after showing a leaderboard (or showing the leaderboard list) and then dismissing it, the game simply shows a black screen deadstate. Audio is playing in the background, and I can hear my screens animating away, but nothing I can do will get the game back responding. The last thing echoed in the debug log is "showLeaderBoardsPopUp".

If I minimise and restore the game once in the deadstate then the log shows the GameCenterManager re-authenticating the player as you would expect -- so the game really is running behind the scenes -- but the screen is still black and will not respond to input.

Devices where this problem occurs:
    • iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3
    • iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6
    Devices where this does NOT occur:
    • iPhone 4, iOS 7.1, and...
    • All other iOS 7 devices tested (iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2)
    I haven't tested it for Achievements and other Game Centre popups. It seems like it is related to iOS 6 though. Can you advise how I might fix this, or will I need to release my game for iOS 7 only? That seems a shame as it is only a fairly simple game so it is well suited to older devices.

Thanks for any help!

[Edit] I am running Unity 4.5 with version 4.3 of the iOS Native plugin.

Tom

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014