Search Unity

[Released] IOS Native Unity3D Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Apr 22, 2013.

1. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, could you clarify what kind of result do you have?
    Does the image attached to the post but the text message is empty?
    Or you have some other behaviour?

I have the following information for you. If you use the native sharing for the Facebook, the text message will be ignored at all. That's not the plugin limitation, it's the Facebook native sharing guideline itself.
    To get the fully featured Facebook/Twitter sharing support I would recommend you to consider the OAuth APIs.

2. KerfuffleMonkeyGames

KerfuffleMonkeyGames

Thanks for the reply, Alex.

The Facebook share pop up doesn't have text or the image attached.

Text that I type in the share box does get posted to my Facebook wall.

Do the iOS Native libraries use the OAuth APIs or do I have to code that myself?

3. AlexRay

AlexRay

Does the Facebook share the only image or only text you type into the sharing dialogue?

If you are looking for cross-platform OAuth API, please, check this document.
    I hope, this information will be helpful for you.

4. KerfuffleMonkeyGames

KerfuffleMonkeyGames

Yes, Facebook only shares what I type in the dialogue.

Thanks

5. AlexRay

AlexRay

So, yes, if you want to get an ultimate Facebook sharing features, please, check the OAuth API approach.
    Mest likely, that's what you are looking for.

6. GazGamesArtes

GazGamesArtes

Hi Alex, please help me with iOS Native Plugin version 9.8/10 (inside Ultimate Mobile version 10.0/20)

* Using iOS Native Libs (Only Basic Features, GameCenter, Social Sharing)
    * Using Unity 5.6.2p3
    * Using XCode 8.2.1
    * All required frameworks was added in XCode Project:
    • StoreKit.framework
    • Accounts.framework
    • Social.framework
    • MessageUI.framework
    • MediaPlayer.framework
    • MobileCoreServices.framework
    • GameKit.framework
    • ReplayKit.framework

Getting follow error in XCode:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Apple Mach-O Linker (Id) Error
    3. Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    4.   "__ISN_GetPendingNotifications", referenced from:
    5.       _NotificationCenter__ISN_GetPendingNotifications_m2707299491 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    6.       _NotificationCenter_GetPendingNotificationRequests_m862030697 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    7.      (maybe you meant: _NotificationCenter__ISN_GetPendingNotifications_m2707299491)
    8.   "__ISN_CancelUserNotifications", referenced from:
    9.       _NotificationCenter__ISN_CancelUserNotifications_m677004373 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    10.       _NotificationCenter_CancelAllNotifications_m3567497677 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    11.      (maybe you meant: _NotificationCenter__ISN_CancelUserNotifications_m677004373)
    12.   "__ISN_CancelUserNotificationById", referenced from:
    13.       _NotificationCenter__ISN_CancelUserNotificationById_m2855013912 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    14.       _NotificationCenter_CancelUserNotificationById_m3217791244 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    15.      (maybe you meant: _NotificationCenter__ISN_CancelUserNotificationById_m2855013912)
    16.   "__ISN_ScheduleUserNotification", referenced from:
    17.       _NotificationCenter__ISN_ScheduleUserNotification_m454010647 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    18.       _NotificationCenter_AddNotificationRequest_m2491725810 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    19.      (maybe you meant: _NotificationCenter__ISN_ScheduleUserNotification_m454010647)
    20.   "__ISN_RequestPermissions", referenced from:
    21.       _NotificationCenter__ISN_RequestPermissions_m692182101 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    22.       _NotificationCenter_RequestPermissions_m61171519 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_6.o
    23.      (maybe you meant: _NotificationCenter__ISN_RequestPermissions_m692182101)
    24. ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
    25. clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    The script I am using in Unity is attached

What is missing?

Ty

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  7. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Yes, I am aware of this issue. The fix is already provided.
    There are two approaches in this case. First - you can contact our support engineer and ask for the package with the included fix. Second - the fix will be available for you with the following upcoming update.
    The new official update will be available during next couple of days.

8. PeanutAgency

PeanutAgency

Hi! Just bought the asset and so far I like it very much!
    Is there a way to activate video mode on the camera?
    Or how do I call a record video method?

Thanks!

9. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello!
    It's not possible with the iOS Native plugin. I mean, this feature is not available.
    I believe, it's super-unique feature and not oriented on the game development.
    Of course, you can contact our support team and request this feature.
    The feature will be considered and implemented if will get an approval from our developers.

10. peteforde

peteforde

Hi Alex! New customer here. So far, I am impressed - it's a great library.

I'm currently experimenting with your ReplayKit implementation. I'm curious to see if Apple will open up access to the new video recording SDK that is present in iOS 11. In the meantime...

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to hide UI elements so that interface chrome isn't picked up by the video stream. The only other way around it seems to be to actually hide the UI during a record operation and then record until the user taps to signal recording should halt. This is obviously not ideal. Do you have any other strategies?

11. Johannski

Johannski

How can I link the following features in the game center:
    - Tap to rate this game
    - Facebook Liking
    upload_2017-9-13_16-54-48.png

Those do show up, I don't know how to use them. I also couldn't find anything in the documentation on how to use Facebook like and rating through the game center.

12. Gustavo-Quiroz

Gustavo-Quiroz

Hello, when I try to share an image in WhatsApp, iOS Native sends a file called wa.wai instead of the image and doesn't send the text.

How can I prevent that?

mypolat likes this.
  13. macdude2

macdude2

@AlexRay – Just wondering to what extent your plugin works with iOS11? Specifically the social features?

14. nathanjams

nathanjams

hey, just noticed this asset and it looks awesome.

One question: does iOS Native allow for voice recordings to be collected? I'm working on a mapping system and I would like it that the user can record audio from locations to be uploaded.

Nathan

15. Gustavo-Quiroz

Gustavo-Quiroz

16. Gustavo-Quiroz

Gustavo-Quiroz

A temporal solution is to change IOSSocialManager.Instance.WhatsAppShareImage(someImage); to IOSSocialManager.Instance.ShareMedia("Some text to share", image); where user can manually select WhatsApp and share the picture.

I'm still waiting for a solution that can share images directly to WhatsApp.

17. Johannski

Johannski

That is actually what I'm using, but the image won't be attached for whatsapp in my case. Does it work for your? (Text works fine and for e.g. messages everything works the way it should)

18. Gustavo-Quiroz

Gustavo-Quiroz

WhatsApp doesn't support sharing text and images at the same time, if you try to do that you are going to only send text, you should avoid sending a text if you want to share the image to WhatsApp, here is what I do:

Texture2D picture;
    IOSSocialManager.Instance.ShareMedia(null, picture);

Johannski likes this.
  19. Johannski

Johannski

Ah very interesting! Hm, strange that whatsapp doesn't support it. From the app you can do it, so the api should provide it as well I guess.

20. instruct9r

instruct9r

Hi guys. I am trying to implement Notifications for iOS, using the "User Notifications" which according to the documentations is the new notifications framework and we should avoind using the old way.

Well... first i have to say that there is a lack of documentations on how to use it....

Anyway i got little help from the support but it's too slow this way. I wanted to chek cif i would get more help here.

I have managet to implement the notifications, but what i need now is:

1: How can i know if the used opens the application through the notification and not from regulat press on the icon??

2: I have more than one notifications. How do i know, which notification ID opens the application??

thanks

P.S. I have received a mail, from the support.
    Will post the answers here in case anybody else needs that.

1:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (SA.IOSNative.UserNotifications.NotificationCenter.launchNotificationRequest.Id != string.Empty)  
    2:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. SA.IOSNative.UserNotifications.NotificationCenter.launchNotificationRequest.Id
    cheers

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  21. sushanta1991

sushanta1991

22. puzzlekings

puzzlekings

Hi

I'm interested in the CloudKit functionality and particularly the PerformQuery method shown here:

https://unionassets.com/iosnative/cloud-kit-513

The code snippets show how to fetch/delete/modify a record, but they do not show how the PerformQuery method works.

Do you have an example of this, as I am wondering how the callback mechanism would work if you get 100 results back?

Also I'm wondering if you have any example of loading a CKAsset and turning it into a UIImage?

thanks

Nalin

23. puzzlekings

puzzlekings

Ok, I bought this asset and it seems that only String type is supported at the moment?

Is there any chance of supporting Int and also CKAsset as well including using the CloudKit Large file store for images

thanks

Nalin

24. steffanPL

steffanPL

Hi quick question - is it possible to use ArKit functionalities, as a native plugin and then use them in WebGL build?
    Thanks !

25. Johannski

Johannski

No official post since mid of august, even though there are a lot of questions posted? What's going on, everything alright with you guys?

Gustavo-Quiroz likes this.
  26. puzzlekings

puzzlekings

I got an email saying they will be looking at CKAsset, so they're probably just busy.

Johannski likes this.
  27. shawnblais

shawnblais

Any plans to support the new In App Ratings API on iOS?

28. mypolat

mypolat

I have same problem.

29. blamejane

blamejane

Hi, I'm interested in your asset. Before purchasing I'd like to ask if it contains an UIActionSheet or UIAlertController for native prompts on iOS. I'm not asking for UIAlertView, I specifically want the action sheet style prompt as I want to prompt the user to Take a Photo or Pick from Photo Gallery, or Cancel (native window usually displays at the bottom of the iPhone in Portrait).

The docs mention api for loading a texture from the Gallery, but does this asset provide the actual view controller with the images in the gallery? That is do you provide a gallery/image picker which user can pick the album or photo group, and from there they select 1 photo from the group/album? Sorry if I'm not being clear.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  30. seno

seno

One vote for this feature! It seems iOS 10.3 and above requires to use their native rate us popup which allow to rate app without leaving app.

31. shawnblais

shawnblais

seno likes this.
  32. xiaohei0929

xiaohei0929

Many people need a plugin for IOS's CoreML and Vision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gustavo-Quiroz likes this.
  33. seno

seno

Hello, I recently encountered nasty case that blocks a consumable item can't be purchased anymore.
    It could happen for following scenario.

In iphone, with all IAP items are consumable. Tested in Sandbox.
    1. Try to purchase a consumable item.
    2. See the dialog to confirm to purchase it and tap "ok".
    3. double tap iphone's home button to access all opened apps.
    4. wait a while to see the dialog to imply transaction completed.
    5. Close the app with the purchase action.

After this scenario, if I tries to purchase previously purchased item, I see the dialog with following message.
    "This In-App purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free."

But it doesn't get any call back which leads to fail to detect the

34. c0ffeeartc

c0ffeeartc

Hello,
    At https://unionassets.com/iosnative/poups-and-pre-loaders-24 for native rate us popup manual tells to use

iOS 10.3+
    Code (CSharp):
    2. if(SK_StoreReviewController.IsAvaliable) {
    3.     SK_StoreReviewController.RrequestReview();
    4. } else {
    5.     Debug.Log("StoreReviewController is not avaliable");
    6. }
    But there is no such API in 9.10/21 .
    Is it in next version, or something else is a reason?

seno likes this.
  35. Stans-Assets

Stans-Assets

Hey, guys!
    We are so sorry for the delay in answering for your questions оn the forum. Now we do not have enough stаff and time to answer here. But very soon we will be back:cool: Write to our service of support support@stansassets.com.
    Also there will be a live stream in January! So vote here, and we will choose a topic for the live training! See you!

36. c0ffeeartc

c0ffeeartc

In v9.11/24 SK_StoreReviewController is present, thanks

37. DanTaylor

DanTaylor

38. lrasomattos

lrasomattos

Hi! I'm using the plugin for GameCenter saved games API. And I got caught in a lot of questions of things I couldn't understand.. and neither Apple or the plugin's documentations are clear about it.

• Do I need to enable Game Center AND CloudKit on the IOSNativeSettings for using save? Not sure if the SavedGames is part of Game Center, Cloud Kit or both.
    • Does it work for both Apple TV and iOS? Main reason I want it is for Apple TV, that limits saving in the local TV drive. What happens if the person doesn't have iCloud enabled there, since there's no local storage available? How does the plugin respond if the iCloud is not enabled, but GameCenter is active?
    • When does a save conflict happen? I'm worried about it since my game saves automatically.. the person can leave the game on AppleTV (without actually closing the App), play on iPhone, then when they come back to the TV and reopen the app they won't have the latest progress from the phone, and they risk auto-saving.. Would that somehow generate a conflict? Is there some event if the file changed?
    • Do I need to set containers in iCloud in order to use the Saved Game API?
    • I just need to call GameCenterManager.Init (); for the saves API to work? Or do I need to intialize something with iCloud?
    I'm going to try and test some code here to see if I get some answers, but because it takes super long for building xCode project and then for building the tvOS or iOS versions, some answers would really help a lot! Also, not understanding much about the SavedGames API is making really hard to design the save system for the game.. mainly the things related to conflicts.

NonPlayerCorey likes this.
  39. Autarkis

Autarkis

Im seeing the same error as mentioned above in Xcode upon building

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

"__ISN_ShowDP", referenced from:

_DateTimePicker__ISN_ShowDP_m3326599014 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_3.o

_DateTimePicker_Show_m4041474680 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_3.o

(maybe you meant: _DateTimePicker__ISN_ShowDP_m3326599014, _DateTimePicker__ISN_ShowDPWithTime_m540591300 )

and so on..

Seems there was a fix provided to the asset, but it seems to be back, at least for me.

40. Autarkis

Autarkis

So I think I've made some progress, I had not setup the native ios asset properly.
    However, I'm trying to find the apple ID for my app, I can't access iTunes Connect as my apple ID is not associated with a content provider.
    Any clue?

41. BillyMFT

BillyMFT

Just updated to the latest version and now I get this error:

Code (CSharp):
    1. The name `IOSSharedApplication' does not exist in the current context
    eg

Code (CSharp):
    1. IOSSharedApplication.Instance.OpenUrl("app-settings://");
    What's the correct way to do this now?

Is there somewhere I can see a list of all the code changes required after updating from 8.5 to the latest version?

42. tarahugger

tarahugger

I have the latest FacebookSDK installed and its conflicting with IOS Native when i build.

Any advise on how to resolve this?

Code (CSharp):
    1. Plugin 'FBSDKShareKit.framework' is used from several locations:
    2. Assets/Plugins/IOS/Facebook/FBSDKShareKit.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/FBSDKShareKit.framework
    3. Assets/FacebookSDK/Plugins/iOS/FBSDKShareKit.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/FBSDKShareKit.framework
    4. Plugin 'FBSDKLoginKit.framework' is used from several locations:
    5. Assets/Plugins/IOS/Facebook/FBSDKLoginKit.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/FBSDKLoginKit.framework
    6. Assets/FacebookSDK/Plugins/iOS/FBSDKLoginKit.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/FBSDKLoginKit.framework
    7. Plugin 'FBSDKCoreKit.framework' is used from several locations:
    8. Assets/FacebookSDK/Plugins/iOS/FBSDKCoreKit.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/FBSDKCoreKit.framework
    9. Assets/Plugins/IOS/Facebook/FBSDKCoreKit.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/FBSDKCoreKit.framework
    10. Plugin 'Bolts.framework' is used from several locations:
    11. Assets/Plugins/IOS/Facebook/Bolts.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/Bolts.framework
    12. Assets/FacebookSDK/Plugins/iOS/Bolts.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/Bolts.framework
    13. Please fix plugin settings and try again.
    15. UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultPluginImporterExtension:CheckFileCollisions(String)
    16. UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
    17. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  43. nobluff67

nobluff67

Once you use the init on start, AND the user doesnt have a game center account, the popup for game center appears and lets them create an account. If the user cancels, they continue with my game. The issue is that every time they start the game, they will have to go through this process, assuming they never want a game center account.

Is there anyway to catch the init result and then ask them if they want to create a game center account? If they respond yes, then I continue with the game center setup or If they choose no, I will add a flag to player prefs, and let them know that they can change this decision in my game center menu within the game. The players already with game center accounts will skip the above situation.

44. Zwilnik

Zwilnik

I've just added the Mobile Social Plugin to my game and implemented the Facebook features (after installing the Facebook SDK).
    I'm now getting a bunch of Undefined Symbols for architecture arm64.

"_initScreenPosition", referenced from:

_CanvasJSWrapper_InitScreenPosition_m4169447146 in Bulk_Facebook.Unity.Canvas_0.o

_CanvasJSWrapper_initScreenPosition_m891649343 in Bulk_Facebook.Unity.Canvas_0.o

(maybe you meant: _CanvasJSWrapper_initScreenPosition_m891649343)

"_logPurchase", referenced from:

_CanvasJSWrapper_logPurchase_m2329488507 in Bulk_Facebook.Unity.Canvas_0.o

(maybe you meant: _CanvasJSWrapper_logPurchase_m2329488507)

"_activateApp", referenced from:

_CanvasJSWrapper_ActivateApp_m2243162300 in Bulk_Facebook.Unity.Canvas_0.o

_CanvasJSWrapper_activateApp_m160690348 in Bulk_Facebook.Unity.Canvas_0.o

(maybe you meant: _CanvasJSWrapper_activateApp_m160690348)

Been a while since I've had a non 64 bit plugin, so I'm guessing something funny has happened?

45. yanflex

yanflex

Hi, I am using version 9 and got the following error when archiving in xcode. Is it fixed in the latest version? How do I update?

"__ISN_WP_ShareMedia", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m3325923265 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _MSPIOSSocialManager_WhatsAppShareImage_m2510282576 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m3325923265)
    "__MSP_MediaShare", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_MediaShare_m3096915885 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_MediaShare_m3096915885)
    "__ISN_TwPostGIF", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_TwPostGIF_m377572285 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_TwPostGIF_m377572285)
    "__MSP_FbPost", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_FbPost_m1679780602 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_FbPost_m1679780602)
    "__MSP_InstaShare", referenced from:
    _IOSInstagramManager__MSP_InstaShare_m2076137977 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSInstagramManager__MSP_InstaShare_m2076137977)
    "__MSP_SendMail", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_SendMail_m4071570361 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_SendMail_m4071570361)
    "__ISN_WP_ShareText", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareText_m944071494 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _MSPIOSSocialManager_WhatsAppShareText_m906580438 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareText_m944071494)
    "__twitterPostWithMedia", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796)
    "__twitterAuthificateUser", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterAuthificateUser_m4208233240 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_AuthenticateUser_m341153160 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterAuthificateUser_m4208233240)
    "__twitterLoadUserData", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterLoadUserData_m863178683 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_LoadUserData_m529766077 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterLoadUserData_m863178683)
    "__MSP_TwPost", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_TwPost_m2747081425 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_TwPost_m2747081425)
    "__twitterPost", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPost_m3668377434 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_Post_m3227784830 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPost_m3668377434, _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796 )
    "__twitterInit", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterInit_m2175852140 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_Init_m1623312398 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_Init_m2442509108 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterInit_m2175852140)
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Ld /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush normal armv7
    cd /Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios
    export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=8.0
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/Users/zshao/Library/Python/2.7/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Applications/Visual Studio Code.app/Contents/Resources/app/bin"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch armv7 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS11.2.sdk -L/Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos -L/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios -L/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Libraries -L/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Libraries/OneSignal/Platforms/iOS -L/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Libraries/Plugins/iOS -F/Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/../unityproject/Assets/Editor/Vungle/VungleSDK -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Pods/Google-Mobile-Ads-SDK/Frameworks/frameworks -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Frameworks/Plugins/iOS -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Frameworks/AudienceNetwork/Plugins/iOS/libs -F/Users/zshao/projects/candycrash/candyios/Frameworks/FacebookSDK/Plugins/iOS -filelist /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush.LinkFileList -Xlinker -map -Xlinker /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/candycrush-LinkMap-normal-armv7.txt -miphoneos-version-min=8.0 -dead_strip -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush_lto.o -Xlinker -final_output -Xlinker /Applications/candycrush.app/candycrush -stdlib=libc++ -fobjc-link-runtime -ObjC -ObjC -framework AVFoundation -framework AudioToolbox -framework CFNetwork -framework CoreGraphics -framework CoreMedia -framework CoreMotion -framework CoreTelephony -framework CoreVideo -framework GLKit -framework GoogleMobileAds -framework MediaPlayer -framework MessageUI -framework MobileCoreServices -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework Security -framework StoreKit -framework SystemConfiguration -weak_framework AdSupport -weak_framework JavaScriptCore -weak_framework SafariServices -weak_framework WebKit -weak_framework CoreMotion -weak-lSystem -ObjC -lxml2 -lz -framework CoreData -framework AdSupport -framework StoreKit -framework MediaToolbox -liPhone-lib -framework CoreText -framework AudioToolbox -weak_framework AVFoundation -framework CFNetwork -framework CoreGraphics -framework CoreLocation -framework CoreMedia -weak_framework CoreMotion -framework CoreVideo -framework Foundation -framework MediaPlayer -framework OpenAL -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework SystemConfiguration -framework UIKit -liconv.2 -framework UnityAds -framework FBAudienceNetwork -lOneSignal -framework Bolts -framework AdColony -framework FBSDKLoginKit -framework FBSDKCoreKit -framework FBSDKShareKit -lGoogleAnalyticsServices -weak_framework Metal -framework CoreTelephony -framework EventKit -framework EventKitUI -framework MessageUI -lz.1.2.5 -weak_framework Social -weak_framework Webkit -lPods-Unity-iPhone -framework VungleSDK -framework WebKit -lsqlite3 -lz.1.1.3 -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/zshao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-detfxydkuxglhybqaficxvuhtqvx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/candycrush
    Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    "__ISN_WP_ShareMedia", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m3325923265 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _MSPIOSSocialManager_WhatsAppShareImage_m2510282576 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m3325923265)
    "__MSP_MediaShare", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_MediaShare_m3096915885 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_MediaShare_m3096915885)
    "__ISN_TwPostGIF", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_TwPostGIF_m377572285 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_TwPostGIF_m377572285)
    "__MSP_FbPost", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_FbPost_m1679780602 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_FbPost_m1679780602)
    "__MSP_InstaShare", referenced from:
    _IOSInstagramManager__MSP_InstaShare_m2076137977 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSInstagramManager__MSP_InstaShare_m2076137977)
    "__MSP_SendMail", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_SendMail_m4071570361 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_SendMail_m4071570361)
    "__ISN_WP_ShareText", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareText_m944071494 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _MSPIOSSocialManager_WhatsAppShareText_m906580438 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__ISN_WP_ShareText_m944071494)
    "__twitterPostWithMedia", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPostWithMedia_m1820033796)
    "__twitterAuthificateUser", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterAuthificateUser_m4208233240 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_AuthenticateUser_m341153160 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterAuthificateUser_m4208233240)
    "__twitterLoadUserData", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterLoadUserData_m863178683 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_LoadUserData_m529766077 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _IOSTwitterManager__twitterLoadUserData_m863178683)
    "__MSP_TwPost", referenced from:
    _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_TwPost_m2747081425 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    (maybe you meant: _MSPIOSSocialManager__MSP_TwPost_m2747081425)
    "__twitterPost", referenced from:
    _IOSTwitterManager__twitterPost_m3668377434 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o
    _IOSTwitterManager_Post_m3227784830 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.o

46. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

47. Zwilnik

Zwilnik

48. yanflex

yanflex

I bought the source code of an existing project which has old social plugin. I basically removed all the old ones and import the new Mobile Social Plugin and the compile error went away. However, the facebook "Sign in" button crashes. How do I debug it? The original project had Facebook asset too. Which one is being used, the one inside MSP or the Facebook asset?

49. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@Zwilnik The IOS Native social part is working of course. The issues above is most likely due to mixing 2 incompatible plugin versions.

@yanflex can you please PM me, I just need more info to figure it out, we may probably have a call. thanks.

50. combatsheep

combatsheep

Hi.
    I installed IOS Native 10.11/24 and Android Native 9.11/25 to same project in Unity 2017.2 f3 on Mac.
    And then 10 errors occur like below:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/IOSNative/Scripts/Core/ISN_AppController.cs(52,27): error CS0115: `SA.IOSNative.Core.AppController.Awake()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/IOSNative/Scripts/iCloud/Controllers/ISN_CloudKit.cs(54,27): error CS0115: `ISN_CloudKit.Awake()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/IOSNative/Scripts/Media/Camera/Controllers/IOSCamera.cs(56,29): error CS0115: `IOSCamera.Awake()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/IOSNative/Scripts/Media/Gallery/Controllers/ISN_FilePicker.cs(44,29): error CS0115: `ISN_FilePicker.Awake()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

It also occurs in new unity project.
    How can i fix?