Search Unity

[Released] IOS Native Unity3D Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Apr 22, 2013.

1. craigyhow

craigyhow

I'm having a problem with this asset. When I call 'GameCenterManager.ShowLeaderboards();' I get a popup from gamecenter that says 'No Challenges'. It seems to be calling the challenges screen instead of the leaderboards?

2. craigyhow

craigyhow

Another issue is with IOSDialog, the yes and no buttons seem to be reversed, so when I click no, the yes action is running.

3. brytag

brytag

I get the same thing when building and running the BillingExample scene (using my product id).

unity 5.1.1p4
    Xcode 6.4
    iOS 8.3
    il2cpp universal build running on iphone4s

4. RSH1

RSH1

No word from the dev on this? I'm going to have to return to using Prime31 if this isn't resolved.

5. SpaceKitty

SpaceKitty

Also, Assets/Extensions/IOSNative/Notifications/IOSNotificationController.cs(152,33): error CS0103: The name `dispatch' does not exist in the current context --- if i try to build with turned on Push notifications. And there is really no reference to this method in the file.

6. craigyhow

craigyhow

Is this plugin abandonware?

7. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @Crz , please send mail to the support team (stans.assest@gmail.com) we had such issues and it already fixed, so we will able to send a quick fox for you.

@Blundig thx, you absolutely right, the issues is already fixed, fixes will be avaliable with the new version.

This is my bad, I didn;t check minimum API requirement before implementing this API calls. I will update plugin API (will add simple version check) so it will become compatible with older IOS version aging, This is already in my task list and will be implemented in the next few days, which means you can expect it with the next update.
    And as always if you want to get beta version, feel free to contact me via e-mail.

Hey @uniwersytetgier this is know issues, and thank you for report. Issues iw fixed, so you can just grab latest MSP from the assets store

Hey @samiress
    Sure, if you not using Game Center API, you doesn't have to do any setup for it.

Hey @gselfish
    As I sad above, I will fix compatibility issues.
    But if we talking about multiplayer. IOS 8 have totally different API for it. I mean turn-based multiplayer and real-time multiplayer API will steel require IOS8, but Game Center API can be used with IOS6+ I will defiantly mention this in the documentation.

Once again thx for the detailed report, I will look into it Monday morning.

Thx for the report.
    And yes please if anyone else has this issue please let me know, since so far I wasn't able to reproduce it.

@RSH1 thx for the report, this is known issues. I am not sure if fix already uploaded, but it will be defiantly there in Monday. If that is urgent, please contact me via e-mail, I will send the quick fix for you.

This is due to implementing new IOS 8 API. I will fix this with the next version.

Looks like you have some update issues. Some of the file names was changed, so you got the duplicated. You can remove all plugin files and reimport the plugin, this will definitely fix your issues
    The support team can do it for you as well, just contact them via support e-mail and send your project with the issue describtion.

Cheers!

8. Paul33993

Paul33993

I e-mailed yesterday, but I'd like to get the ball rolling on this. Can anyone explain if this is normal behavior (because if it is, I'm going to have to come up with a new solution):

I'm using the latest unity 4.6 version, iOS Native 7.1b, and Playmaker. My ads (both banner and interstitial) are not pausing the game when activated.

1.) I have the interstitial's loading between scenes. And success events are being triggered based on whether the ad loads. This means as soon as the ad loads, my level resumes loading (and then the game starts) while the player is still stuck with the interstitial ad stuck on the screen.

2.) Likewise, I have banner ads displaying on the tally screen between rounds. If you click on one of of these banner ads, the game continues to run in the background and, once again, the player is screwed when the next round starts and they have junk still on the screen.

3.) If a person doesn't have internet access/loses it, calling an ad to run will completely hang the program. The fail event sequence is being completely ignored.

All of these are major showstoppers, so I'm assuming this is not a common issue. All of the above scenarios work just fine on Android using Android Native. But with iOS and iOS Native, I'm completely hosed at the moment.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  9. TBardoux

TBardoux

Hi

I have a project in which I have the iOS Native plugin and when I try to build an .apk for android, I get this error :

Assets/Extensions/IOSNative/Notifications/IOSNotificationController.cs(101,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `LocalNotification' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

LocalNotification is a class of UnityEngine, and there is using UnityEngine at the beginning of the script. This error comes only when I build an application in the build settings menu, and not during the compilation. Could you help me please.

I have Unity 4.6.7 and the latest release of iOS Native (7.1)

10. SparkolElliot

SparkolElliot

Is there any documentation on the use of: IOSCamera.Instance.GetVideoPathFromAlbum();

It's in the code and I'd assume it would be with the other camera / camera roll documentation but there's nothing there. I'm assuming they'll be some event listener I need to hook into but I have no idea which.

11. JulianWong

JulianWong

Hello Stan,

Been using your plugin for a while, it's really nice.
    Sorry to add this to a whole bunch of questions here but in Xcode I am seeing:

ISN_Singleton`1:OnApplicationQuit()

After apparently any event fires in Unity's event system when running on an iOS device. Do you know if this is something I should be looking into? If not, is there a way to disable the logging?

12. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @Paul33993 I've sent and e-mail for you.

Thanks for the report, the issues is fixed, so far I've send the quick fix for you, please check your PM inbox.

This API was added by one of the customer, any way I've added documentation for it, see the link bellow
    https://unionassets.com/iosnative/camera-and-gallery-10#getting-video-from-the-gallery

And turns out it's wasn't working properly, so I updated IOSCamera script. You can get updated script here.

Hey @JulianWong never saw such logs in my projects. I 90% sure there is nothing to worry about, But I will appreciate if you could show me full log, or send an example project so I could test it my sefl.

Cheers!

13. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Just want to tell that IOS Native 7.2 is available on asset store, version contains important IOS 6, 7 compatibility fixes.
    However using RTM / TMB matchmaking is requires IOS 8.0 or higher.

Cheers!

14. lmbarns

lmbarns

I only need the gallery features from the app, is there a list of the minimum files required by each group of functionality? I don't want all the other stuff I'm not using in the build, but it's not clear what is dependent on what...

15. DickFeynman

DickFeynman

Hello @lacost,
    for those who have bought Ultimate Mobile, when can we expect to see it updated with iOS Native 7.2? Or can you send me this version so I do not wait for assetstore review time? Thank you.

16. craigyhow

craigyhow

7.2 Doesn't work. It fails in my xcode with errors about ARC forbidding using release. Pretty disappointed with this plugin so far.

17. RavindraG

RavindraG

When i tries to integrate IOS native plugin in my game everything is fine in unity

but on ipad the game play not working properly
    it is game like shooting
    in unity it shoots properly
    but when build is installed on ipad the fire effect not working

what is the problem

please help

18. renman3000

renman3000

Hi,
    I must say I am impressed. After trying to get Prime31 to work for two weeks, I got yours to work (Facebook) to work first try. Yes.

One issue tho. Attempting to post to Twitter, I am greeted with a pop up window...

...I can't seem to figure this out. When I go to settings there is no area for me to enter the password, nor a reference to a share sheet.

??

19. renman3000

renman3000

Hi,
    I am trying to get the GameCenter aspect working. It seems tho my player is not authenticated.

//XCODE CONSOLE...
    ression_pvrtc

OPENGL LOG: Creating OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics device

Initialize engine version: 5.1.0f3 (ec70b008569d)

2015-07-23 13:58:10.945 iOSNATIVE[6261:387925] IOSGameCenterManager initialized

2015-07-23 13:58:10.946 iOSNATIVE[6261:387925] authenticateLocalPlayer call

2015-07-23 13:58:18.331 iOSNATIVE[6261:387925] Error: Error Domain=GKErrorDomain Code=15 "The requested operation could not be completed because this application is not recognized by Game Center." UserInfo=0x17e3b380 {NSLocalizedDescription=The requested operation could not be completed because this application is not recognized by Game Center.}

2015-07-23 13:58:18.333 iOSNATIVE[6261:387925] Error descr: Error Domain=GKErrorDomain Code=15 "The requested operation could not be completed because this application is not recognized by Game Center." UserInfo=0x17e3b380 {NSLocalizedDescription=The requested operation could not be completed because this application is not recognized by Game Center.}

2015-07-23 13:58:18.334 iOSNATIVE[6261:387925] PLAYER NOT AUTHENTICATED

I have essentilally copied the Game Center exmaple script. Here is my Awake()..
    Code (csharp):
    2. void Awake(){
    3.         if(!IsInitialized) {
    4.             //Listen for the Game Center events
    5.             GameCenterManager.Dispatcher.addEventListener (GameCenterManager.GAME_CENTER_ACHIEVEMENT_PROGRESS, OnAchievementProgress);
    6.             GameCenterManager.Dispatcher.addEventListener (GameCenterManager.GAME_CENTER_ACHIEVEMENTS_RESET, OnAchievementsReset);
    9.             GameCenterManager.Dispatcher.addEventListener (GameCenterManager.GAME_CENTER_LEADERBOARD_SCORE_LOADED, OnLeaderboardScoreLoaded);
    11.             //actions use example
    12.             GameCenterManager.OnPlayerScoreLoaded += OnPlayerScoreLoaded;
    13.             GameCenterManager.OnAuthFinished += OnAuthFinished;
    15.             GameCenterManager.OnAchievementsLoaded += OnAchievementsLoaded;
    18.             //Initializing Game Center class. This action will trigger authentication flow
    19.             GameCenterManager.init();
    20.             IsInitialized = true;
    21.         }
    22.     }

I am not sure what to make of it. The Game Center App, shows that I am logged in. What is the miscommunication?

20. ababab5

ababab5

Hi,

I just imported your last update in a new project, and I have an error when I built my project on iOS :

duplicate symbol _templateReviewURL in:

/Users/barouch/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-ewycnqewpzfuoqhffgezhszrbfgm/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/ISN_NativeUtility.o

/Users/barouch/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-ewycnqewpzfuoqhffgezhszrbfgm/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/IOSNativeUtility.o

duplicate symbol _datePicker in:

/Users/barouch/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-ewycnqewpzfuoqhffgezhszrbfgm/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/ISN_NativeUtility.o

/Users/barouch/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-ewycnqewpzfuoqhffgezhszrbfgm/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/IOSNativeUtility.o

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowDP in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_RedirectToAppStoreRatingPage in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowPreloader in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_HidePreloader in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_GetIFA in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_RedirectToAppStoreRatingPage in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_ShowPreloader in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_HidePreloader in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowRateUsPopUp in:

/Users/barouch/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-ewycnqewpzfuoqhffgezhszrbfgm/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/ISN_NativePopUpsManager.o

/Users/barouch/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-ewycnqewpzfuoqhffgezhszrbfgm/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowDialog in:

/Users/barouch/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-ewycnqewpzfuoqhffgezhszrbfgm/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/ISN_NativePopUpsManager.o

/Users/barouch/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-ewycnqewpzfuoqhffgezhszrbfgm/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowMessage in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_DismissCurrentAlert in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_ShowRateUsPopUp in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_ShowDialog in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_ShowMessage in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_DismissCurrentAlert in:

ld: 18 duplicate symbols for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Thanks for your help!

DickFeynman likes this.
  21. strongbox3d

strongbox3d

Hello guys,

Does anyone knows how to implement chat using the realtime multiplayer asset? I can't find any reference to this in the documents.

Regards,
    Carlos

22. DickFeynman

DickFeynman

Hi @ababab5,
    our team is having your exact same error. Did you manage to solve it somehow?

Are you using Unity 5.1.2p1? There were no errors with previous versions of Unity with us.

An hand from @lacost would be helpful.

renman3000 likes this.
  23. chrislugram

chrislugram

Hi guys!

I bought iOSNative and AndroidNative (great plugins!), but I have a doubt with in-app purchases.

In AndroidNative I use the method AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.inventory.IsProductPurchased(idProduct) to know if the user has been purchased the product.

Is there any similar method in iOSNative? How can I do this in iOS?

Thanks!
    Regards!

24. stfj

stfj

Hey Stan, very quick question about iAds.
    I'm using interstitials and have implemented InterstitialAdDidFinishAction().
    When I get my test iAds ('You're connected to iAd') i've noticed that if I tap the x in the upper left hand corner without actually interacting with the ad (hitting learn more), the didfinishaction() isn't actually called. Is that normal? I have all the app resume stuff taking place in that function, so it's not great when it isn't called.

dCoding likes this.
  25. Mage-Co

Mage-Co

Hi Stan, I just bought the ultimate asset and update to version 3.8 and use it for google analytic and google admit
    However when I built for IOS with Xcode 6.4 I got 1 error. Before no problem so that I don't know the reason

Ld /Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/survivalskill.app/survivalskill normal armv7

cd "/Users/huynhanhtuan/Desktop/Survival Skill IOS"

export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=6.0

export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch armv7 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.4.sdk -L/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos -L/Users/huynhanhtuan/Desktop/Survival\ Skill\ IOS -L/Users/huynhanhtuan/Desktop/Survival\ Skill\ IOS/Libraries -L/Users/huynhanhtuan/Desktop/Survival\ Skill\ IOS/Libraries/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS -F/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos -F/Users/huynhanhtuan/Desktop/Survival\ Skill\ IOS -filelist /Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/survivalskill.LinkFileList -dead_strip -ObjC -stdlib=libc++ -fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime -miphoneos-version-min=6.0 -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework OpenAL -liconv.2 -framework AudioToolbox -framework CFNetwork -framework CoreLocation -framework SystemConfiguration -weak_framework iAd -framework CoreMedia -framework GoogleMobileAds -framework CoreVideo -weak_framework AVFoundation -framework CoreGraphics -weak_framework CoreMotion -liPhone-lib -lOneSignal -framework StoreKit -framework CoreTelephony -framework AdSupport -framework MessageUI -framework EventKit -framework EventKitUI -framework Accounts -framework Social -framework MediaPlayer -framework MobileCoreServices -framework GameKit -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/survivalskill_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/survivalskill.app/survivalskill

duplicate symbol _templateReviewURL in:

/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ISN_NativeUtility.o

/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativeUtility.o

duplicate symbol _datePicker in:

/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ISN_NativeUtility.o

/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativeUtility.o

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowDP in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_RedirectToAppStoreRatingPage in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowPreloader in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_HidePreloader in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_GetIFA in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_RedirectToAppStoreRatingPage in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_ShowPreloader in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_HidePreloader in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowRateUsPopUp in:

/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ISN_NativePopUpsManager.o

/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowDialog in:

/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ISN_NativePopUpsManager.o

/Users/huynhanhtuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-admnofytyhjffwermmmakbhytawt/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSNativePopUpsManager.o

duplicate symbol __ISN_ShowMessage in:

duplicate symbol __ISN_DismissCurrentAlert in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_ShowRateUsPopUp in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_ShowDialog in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_ShowMessage in:

duplicate symbol __MNP_DismissCurrentAlert in:

ld: 18 duplicate symbols for architecture armv7

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

26. stfj

stfj

Mage Co: you're not adding necessary frameworks. Make sure you've included MobileCore, SocialKit, MessageUI, and StoreKit

Stan: well i figured it out with some help from apple support. it's ridiculous but the only method called when test iAds are unloaded without being engaged with is viewDidAppear: on the main viewcontroller, so it's a super kludge but i added
    UnitySendMessage("iAdBannerController", "interstitialAdActionDidFinish", "");
    to that method in UnityViewControllerBase, and did some extra checks to make sure im actually showing an ad when it gets called in my admanager c# file. no idea how that info will help you. it seems ridiculous that apple would do it this way. (when i interact properly with an ad now 'interstitialAdActionDidFinish' actually get's called twice, so i need to add stuff to deal with that

dCoding likes this.
  27. DickFeynman

DickFeynman

I had the same issue, added the necessary frameworks, but it did not work.

@Mage Co
    User @ababab5 and I had the same issue. ababab5 suggested me to delete IOSNativeUtility.m / IOSNativeUtility.h and IOSNativePopUpsManager.m / IOSNativePopUpsManager.h
    If you do as ababab5 suggests you will got errors in other classes. Delete lines that cause errors and then you will be able to build. I ran some example scenes and it seems everything works fine. But it seems dangerous to me to do these kinds of manual deleting.

I also contacted support. They answer me providing two solutions ( (1) reimporting all, (2) substitute .h and .mm files in iOS folder with their files provided through dropbox) but neither worked. Contacted them again but they did not answered. I also tried to ask them for previous version of the asset (I bought Ultimate Mobile) but nothing.

Dangerous ababab5's solution is for now the only one that works. Waiting for updates from @lacost.

28. Mage-Co

Mage-Co

Thanks @DickFeynman I will try but I also think it is dangerous. Problem is I have no issue before when using ultimate asset for IOS suddenly it come out. I try to reinstall the ultimate asset but nothing happen.

29. dCoding

dCoding

I came here to post the exact same issue! Just to reiterate:

Interstitial Ad appears - I hit CLOSE - InterstitialAdDidFinishAction() does NOT fire
    Interstitial Ad appears - I tap the Ad - A new screen appears - I hit CLOSE - InterstitialAdDidFinishAction() DOES fire!

Please can we have a fix, thanks! :)

[EDIT] Forgot to mention this is with the latest version; 7.2.2.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  30. DickFeynman

DickFeynman

They have updated the asset and now it works fine. Well done.

stanislav-osipov likes this.
  31. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.

As I mentioned before, I will add feature disable functionality in the future releases, so far this feature isn't ready.
    Hello, if we updating IOS Native the Ultimate Mobile is updated as well, current version of Ultimate Mobile contains latest ISN 7.2.2

Hey @craigyhow sorry for inconvenience, the this issues is already fixed. Feel free to download latest version from the assets store, or contact the support team if you need any help.

Hey @RavindraG I am pretty sure that the issues is in the implementation, since plugin files can not influent on your gameplay.

This mean that user doesn't have twitter account settings on his device, so IOS asks user to add twitter account before he can do a post, the setting is located here:
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s254...3760c1d5f80c/144308188ed638410b94aaa81ffeec7b

This basically mean
    's exact what the error says.

Your game isn't recognized by Apple Game Center server.
    There is can be number of reasons:
    • Wrong bundle id
    • Wrong provision/certificate
    • Wrong setting in iTunes connect
    • The game center testing (sandbox mode isn't switched on)
    Most likely the last one is your case, please have a look:
    https://unionassets.com/iosnative/game-center-sign-in-failed-50

Hey @ababab5 @DickFeynman
    Sorry for the inconvenience, please remove plugin native files nad update to the latest version, it will solve your issues, and feel free to contact the support if you need any assistance with it.
    Few files was renamed, but when you updating from the asset store the old files doesn't get removed and you got the duplicates, to avoid such things in future, we've implemented new updated system, have a look:
    https://unionassets.com/iosnative/plugin-set-up-2#how-to-update

Hey @strongbox3d do you mean you need multiplayer API description? It can actually be found here:
    https://unionassets.com/iosnative/real-time-multiplayer-49

IOS doesn't have such functionality, since Apple has a little bit different approach for this. If your game has non-consumable purchases, you should implement restore purchases functionality, the documentation can be found here:
    https://unionassets.com/iosnative/restoring-purchases-21

@dCoding

Well, this is isn't normal actually from my perspective but this issues has appeared started from IOS7 without any notes in official Apple documentation. But the good news - event should work just fine with the released builds. Unfocniatly this is something I can not fix, since this is how iAd API event's working.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    DickFeynman likes this.
  32. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

@Mage Co you have same duplicate issues, if you are using Ultimate Mobile, please remove following folders
    Extensions
    Plugins/IOS
    StansAssets/IOS

And install new update, it will solve your issues
    Feel free to contact support team if you need any assistance with this.

Cheers!

DickFeynman likes this.
  33. stfj

stfj

Stan, another question.
    in my app I'm asking for a score from gamecenter for a friend group
    GameCenterManager.LoadCurrentPlayerScore(manager.getLeaderboardID(modeName, "Score"), GK_TimeSpan.ALL_TIME, GK_CollectionType.FRIENDS);

but when I get the rank of that score, the rank is the global rank, and not the friends rank. (e.g. the score is ranked 1st amongst friends, 3rd globally, and the rank reported on the GK_PlayerScoreLoadedResult object is 3
    Is this a bug? Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks!

I am running the latest (7.2.2)

34. stfj

stfj

well. to continue the fun trend of me answering my own questions :) it looks like this was an apple error. I dug into your code and it all looked right to me so i ran my app again and where it previously showed the global rank it now showed the friends rank (without any recompilation). something crazy must be going on with their servers. :)

35. JayJennings

JayJennings

Really frustrating asset. The documentation is lacking so I'm looking at the sample scenes, but am running into this message in the console:

SendMessage: object IOSPopUp not found!

I have no idea what that means. It's been asked about at least twice in this multi-page forum thread but never answered. Do I care about that message? If so, how do I fix it?

Jay

36. dCoding

dCoding

Thanks for the fast reply and explanation Stan.

stanislav-osipov likes this.
  37. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Sorry to hear that, if you will tell me what exact is not covered in the documentation, I wold be happy to improve it.

38. DickFeynman

DickFeynman

Hello @lacost,
    a small question, maybe it is not that important.
    In the Unity documentation, Platform Dependent Compilation page there is written that the UNITY_IPHONE platform is deprecated in place of UNITY_IOS.

Unity_-_Manual__Platform_Dependent_Compilation.png
    We have bought and use Ultimate Mobile and Mobile Social Plugin. Reading throughout the scripts it can be noted that it is still prevalently used UNITY_IPHONE instead of UNITY_IOS.

These are two searches in a project with only the two plugins imported:
    SearchForUNITY_IPHONE.png

SearchForUNITY_IOS.png

This is just curiosity from my part. Just wanted to point it out. The plugins work perfectly, we are happy with them.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  39. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Well, yes you right, I will do version check and replace UNITY_IPHONE for UNITY_IOS, but UNITY_IPHONE works fine so far on Unity 5+ and not throwing any warnings. But yes I will need to replace this for Unity 5+ anyway.

40. testingdemi

testingdemi

I am still facing v7.1 issue in latest v7.2 asset.

My Problem:
    Whenever i press home button while any native dialog is opened. And then. when i came back to application, I can't re-open any dialog.

I use Xcode 6.3 and Unity 5.1.1

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Open example project scene "Preview"
    2. Go to "Native-popups and events".
    3. You will receive welcome message. Don't click "OK". Click device home button.
    4. As soon as device home button is clicked, popup message gets disappeared. (Ideally it should not)
    5. Come back to the application or resume the application
    6. Now I am not able to re-open any dialog. for eg; "Rate popup with events" if you click, nothing will happen.

Can you please look into this? Or I am missing out on any settings?

41. dxduanxin

dxduanxin

Hi @lacost,
    I bought iOS native plugin a few weeks ago and it worked greatly and saved me lots of time. Thank you.
    Now, I am working on adding social sharing feature to my app. If I already setup my Twitter and Facebook account in iPhone/iPad’s system settings, everything just works fine.
    However, I found that if I do not setup Twitter account or delete existing Twitter account, when trying to post Twitter, iOS native will crash! BTW, without setting Facebook account do NOT have such issue, it correctly pop up error message.
    I am using the latest version 7.2.2 with Unity 5.0.2.
    Please help to take a look at it and if there is quick fix, pls let me know.
    Thank you for your support!

Attachment is screenshot of the crash with stack.

Attached Files:

42. dxduanxin

dxduanxin

If it is better to add IsCancelled state to ISN_Result class ? User cancel a social sharing post should not be regarded as a failure.

Hi @lacost,
    Beside the problem I just reported, I found another issue: If I cancel a Facebook or Twitter post, iOS native plugin will treat this as a post failure and pop up a failure message. The same message will also pop up if I failed to setup Facebook/Twitter account or turn off iPhone/IPad network, so I think this is not reasonable as I can not differentiate these two kinds of behaviours. I think cancelling of a social post should not be treated as a failure, it is a intentional behaviour. Instead, misconfigured user account or network problem is indeed failure and should be reported to user so that they know what may be wrong.

So I think if it is better to add IsCancelled state to ISN_Result class ? When user cancel a social sharing he/she is about to post, we can handle is properly—without popup a error message; and when something is really wrong, a error message is popped up.

Using the latest version 7.2.2 with Unity 5.0.2.

Thank you!

Mikea15 likes this.
  43. sebastiansgames

sebastiansgames

Hi! Just curious-- does iOS native support sending sms? In the docs I see support for email and native sharing dialogue-- but no text messaging?

thank you!

44. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Stan sent you private message, please can we get iOS Native and OSX Native to work in harmony, currently some kind of conflicts when importing both together, tested on Unity 4.6.7.

45. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Also when removing OneSignalSDK, it almost does not work correctly.
    When I build in xcode 64bit, with OneSignal removed, gives me errors, cannot compile.
    So be warned maybe not to fiddle around with this until its sorted properly.

46. Mikea15

Mikea15

Hey @lacost it would be great to have a tiny update where you cleanup your folder structures. At least to mach the Android native pack that I just bought and now your plugins are all over the place. It would be great to have them both, better structured, so my project remains clean :)

Other than that, everything looks fine.

47. mog-mog-mog

mog-mog-mog

How can I implement deep linking using this? My application need to read the deep link url which has opened my app.
    Is it possible? If not, any plans to support it.

Thank you for great plugin

48. ababab5

ababab5

Hi,

Is it possible to select / unselect the library we need.

To optimize the build size ... thanks !

49. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @testingdemi I belive this issue was already fixed, can you please update me if you can steel reproduce it?

Thanks for the report, this issue is already fixed.

Good point, but I've implemented it as much close to iOS API as possbile, basicaly Social kit returns error if post was canseled, if you wnat to find out waht error was occured you can always check Error filed of the ISN_Result.

This is not really popular feature for the game developers, but it can be implemented on demand.
    thx for the report I will take a look at this.

I will appreciate if you share with me what do you mean. both plugins are in the Assets/Extensions folder, since I do not like mess in the project as well. Or do you referring to the Plugins/IOS structure?
    Can you please send me link to the apple documentation, so I will able to undertsnad what kind of API you would like to see in the future versions?

Yep, working on it, we are planing to add support for this from the 8.* version.

Cheers!.

50. ababab5

ababab5

Hi,

Thanks.

Is it possible to have a date for the 8.x ?

Thanks !