Search Unity

[Released] Interactive First Person Kit (For Horror & Adventure Games)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Zozo2099, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Interactive First Person Kit

Supports Unity 5.

Works with all Unity versions (Free & Pro).

Have you ever wanted to have a fully functional puzzle/horror-style first person controller in Unity for your own project? like many popular indie FPS games (e.g. Amnesia, Slender)! Then this kit is for you.

Interact with world objects; examine them, grab and throw them. Just Drag & drop the “FPS Player” prefab into your scene and you have your player hero ready for the adventure.

First Person Controller Features:

• Sprint, crouch, jump.
    • Player can take damage when falling down.
    • Footsteps manager, sounds change depending on surface type (concrete, metal, wood, grass).
    • Climb up/down ladders.
    • Flashlight control (with focus).
    • Melee system, with animated hand holding knife included as a bonus.
    • Inventory system to store and view documents
    • Fully customizable subtitle texts when examining objects, and easy to access from the inspector.
    • Camera bob effect when walking, running, crouching, and also a bob effect for the flashlight.
    • Interaction with objects, and pickups (grab, pull objects, or throw them away).
    • Door system (Hold & Drag, interact to open/close).
    • Highlighting property when pointing at objects.
    • Camera Cut property, when focusing on objects.
    • Custom pointers & GUI, everything is customizable from the inspector (health bar, sprint bar, flashlight battery hud).
    • Full Sfx Support (from the inspector).
    • Loading screen hud when switching between scenes.
    The Inspector is user-friendly, no programming is required, make any game-object interactive by adding one script to it only.

It comes with basic gameplay mechanics: Door-Key system, battery recharge & health kit pickups, “documents” examining.

Also it includes the “Trigger Box” prefab, which is a simple way to trigger events in your game without any programming, such as: display a subtitle text, play a background music, sound effect, or an animation clip on a specific object, call a function, load a new scene with saved-content player,....and other options.

Example demo scene is included.

Get it here:

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/46443

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Up...

3. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Hello

I worked hard on updating the kit, I improved the flashlight battery hud, added a loading screen hud when switching between scenes, please see above the new screenshots.

Any questions am ready :)

Cheers

4. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Hello

Update is now available on Activeden Store, 51 sales until now, thanks to all for your support and good reviews :)
    I will keep updating the kit and add new features.

Please read above the full updated features list.

Cheers

5. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

6. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Update 1.2 is now available on the Asset Store.

Changelog v1.2
    • Fixed cursor issue not showing when exiting the playmode in editor.
    • Added parameter "Set Mecanim Trigger" to the Trigger section of the "Interactable" component, permitting to activate a trigger to play a mecanim animation when interacting with an object (requires Animator component attached to the target gameobject).
    • Renamed "Play Animation" parameter to "Play Legacy Animation" to avoid confusion.
    • Now the physical-based doors can be opened or closed using any of the two mouse axis for more fluid interaction.
    • Added a new quality model for the flashlight battery (can be found in the Prefabs folder).

Cheers

7. thenamesace

thenamesace

Hey I just brought your kit then realized that I also own your advanced ai pro kit are these two kits compatible with each other? so I can add ai into this kit?

8. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Hello

Yes they are compatible with each other, actually if you want the player to hit the AI with the knife you just need to go to "Melee Handler" component of the "FPS Player" prefab and then in "Weapons > Knife" you have to change the "Hit Layer" to the layer of the AI gameobject.

Cheers

9. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Hello

New update 1.3 has been submitted to the Asset Store:

Changelog v1.3

• Player's movement with the mouse will be deactivated when opening the inventory.
    • Added "Set Mecanim Trigger" parameter to "Trigger Box" prefab to activate a Mecanim's trigger to play an animation.
    • Renamed "Play Animation Clip" to "Play Legacy Animation" in the "Trigger Box" to avoid confusion with Mecanim.

Stay tuned when it is available online.

Cheers

10. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Hello

Update 1.3 is now available on the Asset Store.

Enjoy

thenamesace likes this.
  11. Veggie

Veggie

Hi, I like the look of your kit but I can't seem to see a web demo so I can see it in action?

12. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

hi to all. i purchased this asset when it was on envato store , but now envato closed and i dont have lastest updates

i contacted you in private and by mail but i didnt receive any response from you ..
    this isnt the right way to support your customer..

please answer me and tel me how i can get the updates for lastet version of is there a way i can add my purchased asset to my asset store account to receive the updates..

wait for reply.. and I'm very disappointed about that

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  13. TheCoolDev72

TheCoolDev72

14. TheCoolDev72

TheCoolDev72

Whats the package called it just takes me to the homepage of unity assests thx