Search Unity

[Released] - Icon Creator Tool - Easily create icons of your prefabs and materials! Saves time!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by brn_ghs, Jul 27, 2021.

1. brn_ghs

brn_ghs

Hello devs, I'm here to show you my first asset!

If you have another asset that include multiple items, and you want a menu or inventory with a thumbnail of those items, this tool is perfect for you!

ASSET STORE LINK: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/game-toolkits/icon-creator-198488

What is Icon creator?

Icon creator is a tool to help you save your time and create multiple icons of items and prefabs quick and easy! Simply open the Icon Creator scene, fill the list with the prefabs, hit the ‘play button’ and voilà! A folder with all your ready to use icons will show up.

Icon creator is a perfect tool If you have another asset that includes multiple 3D items and want to quickly create icons for these items!

Features:

• Automatic mode: With one click, you can create multiple icons of multiple prefabs (need to have mesh renderer or skinned mesh renderer.

• Change materials: Do you have one mesh that can apply multiple materials? No problem, you can make icons of multiple materials with one mesh.

• Manual mode: Easy and quick to create custom icons by rotating the prefab and changing the FOV of the camera.

• Support transparency: Easy replace your skybox with a transparent background! Multiple resolutions.

• Dynamic fov: Automatically calculates the best Camera field of view to best fit your prefab into the icon .

• Centered prefabs: Automatically center the prefab into the icon based in it’s mesh center.

• Easy to use: The asset has in-component ordered instructions to make it easier to use. Also it logs anything that is badly configured.

• UI Help: Has an optional canvas that helps you create the icons.

• Works with built-in, URP and HDRP pipeline.

• Works with New Input System

• Supports URP and HDRP post processing!

Hope you like it! Any questions just contact me here or DM.

ASSET STORE LINK: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/game-toolkits/icon-creator-198488