Search Unity

[Released] IAP Manager Pro - IAP and Virtual Currency Manager

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by tsangwailam, Mar 15, 2017.

1. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

IAP Manager Pro is a total solution for in-app purchase and game data management. It provides an easy way to manage the in-app purchase, virtual currencies, inventories, game level data and player properties in the game. With a powerful UI template system for displaying managed object data.

Asset Store: http://u3d.as/EJ0

Highlighted Features

- Simple workflow with prefab
    - Easy to use inspector
    - Codeless for basic setup
    - Multiple virtual currency
    - IAP with virtual currency and real money
    - Ability/Powerup management
    - Game level management
    - Inventory management
    - Flexible UI Template System
    - Work with Unity GUI
    - Support different datastore type (PlayerPref, Simple file or Encrypted)
    - Events Connector
    - Simple API with static class

flow.png

Setup a virtual currency without coding.

Setup a powerup without coding

Asset Store: http://u3d.as/EJ0

2. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

3. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Hello I have just bought this and have sent you an email through the contact of your website

I have choosen this one as I think it looks like a professional, high quality and well done IAP manager and I need to use both real money and virtual currencies.

4. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

We have reply you with email. :)

SpaceRay likes this.
  5. Tonny08

Tonny08

Hi Hi the price category does not exist to unlock the levels when it's buy look

Attached Files:

6. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Our game is already available using your asset for iOS devices

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dino-car-battle/id1172779569?mt=8

We are happy that we have tested the game using your IAP Manager Pro and all the in-app purchases work correctly and all is working right as expected and is good

I have sent you by email a question about using promo codes

Thanks

7. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

I needed to add virtual currency to my game, and I do not know nothing about programming, and so I was searching some asset that can do it for me, I bought another one but was not good, and then I found this one, and after learning how to use it, it has been great and works very well for what I wanted that was having to buy 7 different cars, 4 scenes and 15 different weapons.

It is easy to use and configure all the needed things in Unity inspector, is very clean and well done.
    Although for more complex things you may need to know about events and API usage

And the best thing is that the developer gives an excellent, fast and friendly support and will care if there is a problem related to this asset, which is something very important

And also the price is really low and very good for all that you get and for the support.

Maybe is not good for everyone and for everything, but surely for me it did all that I wanted and needed.

8. hottabych

hottabych

Hey!
    How to create unlockable skins? I want to have several skins locked and buy it for virtual currency (coins). Every skin should be bought only once, and then it should be available for selection.
    I don't understand if it should be "inventory" items or "IAPs" or something else, and how to setup it properly...

9. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

Here is the recommend steps.
    1. Define each skin as a inventory item.
    2. Create a IAP package and include the inventory into the package.
    3. You can set the IAP package to buy with in app currency or real money.

10. hottabych

hottabych

I encountered an error. Buttons are inactive.
    upload_2018-10-14_9-39-19.png

Setup looks correct
    upload_2018-10-14_9-40-12.png upload_2018-10-14_9-40-51.png upload_2018-10-14_9-41-16.png

I even tried your example scene, and "Remove Ads" button is inactive too, so seems like a problem is on your side.

Also, I don't understand how to unlock items instead of adding some amount of it.
    Inventory items have "Locked" option (not mentioned in manual) and API has Unlock() and IsLocked() methods, but there's no way to unlock them without coding, from IAP package settings.

UPD: I tested more, seems like "Non-consumable" and "Subscription" modes for IAP Packages are not working.
    "Non-consumable" just makes the button inactive, and "Subscription" behaves like "Consumable"

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  11. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

Now, the unlock options for inventory can only set by API. I will check if it is possible to do it without coding.

Are you testing on editor? The "Non-consumable" and "Subscription" only work for real device. Since it is reading status of real purchase on app store.

12. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

I have revised some code to unlock inventory. Could you contact me at support@digicrafts.com.hk. So, i can send you for testing.

13. shyamlondonconsolidated

shyamlondonconsolidated

Hi Tsangwailam,

I am trying to implement IAP manager pro into my game, but I am having a few issues and dont seem to understand how this asset works.

Question 1)
    I have a ScoreManager.cs which has a playerprefs set up with a "LifeScore"
    example.

Code (CSharp):
    1.             if (PlayerPrefs.HasKey("LifeScore"))  
    2.             {  
    3.                 oldTotalScore = PlayerPrefs.GetFloat("LifeScore");  
    4.             }  
    When I create a new currency within the IAP Manager Pro, my identifier and title should be:
    identify = LifeScore?
    Title = Points (can this can be anything?)

Does the IAP Manager Pro see that I have a playerpref set up with "LifeScore" and will it just add to this when I purchase?

If not, how would I link my PlayerPref LifeScore with the IAP Manager Pro?

Question 2)
    In the apple app store, I have set up 5x in app non consumable purchases
    I have 5 sets of Product IDs
    example
    com.companyname.gamename.character01
    com.companyname.gamename.character02
    com.companyname.gamename.character03
    com.companyname.gamename.character04
    com.companyname.gamename.character05

How do I link this to my non consumable items within the IAP Manager Pro, I am a bit unclear on that?

Under the IAP section, would I add in app purchase?
    ID = com.companyname.gamename.character01
    Type = non consumable
    Tag = nothing
    Icon = Image of character01
    Fetch enabled

I want to attach this a button which is intractable if purchased, otherwise its remained disabled

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

SLC

14. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

IAP Manager Pro use a internal namespace for storing data in PlayerPref. So, it will not link to your player pref automatically.

Two solutions,

1. Use IAPManager to manage the "LifeScore" property.

2. Connect the purchase event in IAPManger to your own script.

You can create make a custom template button.

In your UI Canvas, create a empty gameobject. Add a UI Button name it "unlocked_button". In the gameobject, add a component "IAP Template". Select the non consumable item id in the template. Then, it will auto enable the button when it is purchase.

15. ade76

ade76

Hi I have jsut purchased this plugin and trying to implent a subscription. When I try to add and run O get the following error:

Digicrafts.IAP.Pro.IAPInventoryManager.handleOnIAPInitialized (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] products) (at Assets/Digicrafts/IAPManagerPro/Scripts/IAPInventoryManager.cs:766)
    Digicrafts.IAP.IAPManager.OnInitialized (UnityEngine.Purchasing.IStoreController controller, UnityEngine.Purchasing.IExtensionProvider extensions) (at Assets/Digicrafts/IAPManager/Scripts/IAPManager.cs:538)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.StoreListenerProxy.OnInitialized (UnityEngine.Purchasing.IStoreController controller) (at <e647153c046145fb94ba309b1e626b12>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.PurchasingManager.CheckForInitialization () (at <e647153c046145fb94ba309b1e626b12>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.PurchasingManager.OnProductsRetrieved (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] products) (at <e647153c046145fb94ba309b1e626b12>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.FakeStore+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<StoreRetrieveProducts>b__0 (System.Boolean allow, UnityEngine.Purchasing.InitializationFailureReason failureReason) (at <50891d6b80fb4d02b58505065f8b0238>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.FakeStore.StoreRetrieveProducts (System.Collections.ObjectModel.ReadOnlyCollection`1[T] productDefinitions) (at <50891d6b80fb4d02b58505065f8b0238>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.FakeStore.RetrieveProducts (System.String json) (at <50891d6b80fb4d02b58505065f8b0238>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.JSONStore.ProcessManagedStoreResponse (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] storeProducts) (at <50891d6b80fb4d02b58505065f8b0238>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.StoreCatalogImpl.handleCachedCatalog (System.Action`1[T] callback) (at <50891d6b80fb4d02b58505065f8b0238>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.StoreCatalogImpl+<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<FetchProducts>b__1 (System.String error) (at <50891d6b80fb4d02b58505065f8b0238>:0)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.AsyncWebUtil+<Process>d__4.MoveNext () (at <50891d6b80fb4d02b58505065f8b0238>:0)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/Coroutines.cs:17)

16. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

You can check if you have the same id in your product. Or, if you have 2 IAP Manager instance running.

17. komugidesu

komugidesu

Hello i am really newbie to this and have very low knowledge of coding and understanding some functions, i some understood in the manual and videos, but wonder if you´re updating more videos to your channel for the full understanding of your manual, for example in the chapter XII API, are those included in the package or do i need to do a research to make sure how these works. Also the thing you manage as "inventory" i am up to see as in app purchases (With currency). Idk if it is possible to create an inventory with multiple slots and allows to drag and drop these into another scene, like in a room wherein players can use items to decorate it for example.
    Also, where to get the icons you use in the videos, are these included in the assets or i could buy apart?

18. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

Hi, IAPManager Pro only provide data level management on inventory and connection to existing UI. It did not included the UI you mention like drag and drop.

The icons in the demo in included in the package.

19. ballistic_cowboy

ballistic_cowboy

Hi, thank you very much for the asset. I tried to import the project in Unity 2019.2.19f1, but Unity complained that parts of the package were out of date, and will not compile with errors such as:

Assets/Digicrafts/IAPManager/Scripts/IAPCommon.cs(141,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Product' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Is the project compatible with the latest unity? Thank you!

20. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

It is compatible with latest unity as I test.

You can try delete the Digicrafts folder in you project first. Then, reinstall Unity IAP from asset store. Last reimport IAP Manager.

21. ballistic_cowboy

ballistic_cowboy

Thank you very much, sorry that was my mistake, it was the IAP store needed to be updated. Thank you!

22. zenasprime

zenasprime

I've been having some namespace erros after importing the IAP Manager Pro asset (see below). I've tried importing the asset several times. I've tried 2019.2 and 2019.3 but get the same errors. What am I missing?

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 1.19.05 PM.png

23. pituforockk

pituforockk

Hola, me interesa comprar IAP Manager Pro, para compras de accesorios en mi juego para Android. Uso la versión 2019.4.23f1 de Unity, ¿Es compatible?

24. vdhiraj

vdhiraj

Hi, what version of the Google Play billing library supports your plugin?