Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] HQ FPS Weapons (V1.2.1)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by LucianPavel, Aug 18, 2020.

1. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

"HQ FPS Weapons Pack" is at it's core an ART asset, containing 18 fully animated Weapons and combined with a Procedural Spring System affecting both the Weapon and the Camera.

-- WEAPONS SHOWCASE --
    DEMO LINK:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/9c3vi2b5kc1bwmd/HQ_FPS_Weapons_%28V1.2.1%29.zip/file

ASSET STORE LINK:
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/packs/hq-fps-weapons-pack-vol-1-177306

ROAD MAP:
    https://trello.com/b/A47rxLZ1/hq-fps-weapons

DISCORD SERVER:
    https://discord.gg/YFJ5xRB

-- OTHER ASSETS OF MINE --
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/weapons/pbr-melee-weapons-pack-83313
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/hq-survival-pack-pbr-80474

-- MAIN FEATURES --
    1. FPS Controller.
    2. Health & Stamina System.
    3. Simple Inventory System.
    4. Procedural Spring System for the Weapons & Camera.
    5. Recoil System.
    6. Weapon Sounds. (Fire, reloading etc.)
    7. Particle Effects. (Muzzle Flash, Smoke, etc.)
    8. HUD (Vitals, Crosshairs, Ammo Count, etc.)
    -- WEAPONS --
    • AKM - (Assault Rifle)
    • F1 - (Assault Rifle)
    • M1A - (Assault Rifle)
    • MP5 - (SMG)
    • Hunting Rifle - (Sniper)
    • R870 - (Shotgun)
    • Double Barrel - (Shotgun)
    • M1911 - (Handgun)
    • Revolver - (Handgun)
    • Crossbow - (Special)
    • Flare Gun - (Special)
    • Fire Axe - (Melee Weapon)
    • Baseball Bat - (Melee Weapon)
    • Combat Knife - (Melee Weapon)
    • Grenade - (Throwable)
    • Molotov - (Throwable)
    • Flashlight - (Tool)
    • Syringe - (Healing Item)
    -- ANIMATIONS --
    Animated In Software
    • Idle
    • Hold/(Aim Idle)
    • Draw/Equip
    • Holster/Unequip
    • Fire/Shoot
    • Aim Fire / Aim Shoot
    • Reload
    • Reload Start (For Some Weapons)
    • Reload End (For Some Weapons)
    • Empty/Dry Reload
    • Use (Tools & Healing Items)
    • Swing 1 (Melee Weapons)
    • Swing 2 (Melee Weapons)
    • Short Throw (Throwables)
    • Long Throw (Throwables)
    Procedural
    • Walk
    • Weapon Sway
    • Aim
    • Run
    • Crouch
    • Fall Impact
    -- EXTRA FEATURES --
    1. Firing Range Map.
    2. Weapon Wheel. (For Selecting Weapons)
    3. Weapon Pickups. (With Moving Weapon Parts Separated)
    4. Destroyable Crate.
    5. Item Spawner.
    6. Ammunition Pickups.
    7. Surface Decals. (Wood, Concrete and Metal)
    -- SHOWCASE --

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    Gekigengar likes this.
  2. Jordan104

Jordan104

Great work, looks amazing

3. Jordan104

Jordan104

Couple of criticisms that you might appreciate, the AK safety looks like it's still on and the charging handle isn't brought back enough to chamber the next round. The revolver hammer should come back when dry firing as it's a double action and also the 1911 hammer should not be forward as it is a single action only firearm and it looks kinda whack like that.

4. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

Hi, I really appreciate your criticism. I'm not anywhere near a gun expert, but I'm always trying to improve, planning on making the guns similar to Escape From Tarkov (models & animation wise). I'll fix those guns in the next version and I'll definitely add the ability to change the fire mode, including safety as well.

5. p_hergott

p_hergott

Wow this pack looks amazing, throw in punching, and a interaction or 2 and this is a full suite! Great work

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    LucianPavel likes this.
  6. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

I have a much bigger Road Map for this asset and what you said it's already in there. :)

7. p_hergott

p_hergott

Omg.... take my money!!!

LucianPavel likes this.
  8. SeymourGutz

SeymourGutz

Impressive demo, and much more than an art asset. If you included an integration with Emerald AI this would basically be a complete FPS-maker package. Consider leaning in and marketing it that way.

9. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

Thanks, I'm planning on making a "trailer" video in a few days, to show more than just the models & animations. I'll release that alongside v1.1, not a big update, more of a polishing one, but there is gonna be some important things that we're left out in the initial release (e.g. fire mode change (semi, auto, burst, safety), reload interruption for the shotgun, pooling system for the surface effects etc.)

P.S. I'll probably integrate Emerald AI sometime in the future.

10. p_hergott

p_hergott

integration with emerald AI is... insanely simple.

LucianPavel likes this.
  11. p_hergott

p_hergott

I could do playmaker, invector, emerald AI intergrations and probably a few others for a discount . Haha, j/k. Ill buy it in the coming weeks anyways. Gotta support the good devs right

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  12. p_hergott

p_hergott

Are the arms seperate? For the flashlight, like can (or in the future) have the ability to use then flashlight, and draw the knife or a pistol? Planning on adding tools at all? Consumptions?

13. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

I can give you a voucher code if you can make the integrations, no need to buy it.
    The arms are separate objects (e.g. arm.l, arm.r, flashlight). I'm planning on adding food (consumables), like here:

and probably a few other tools. I'm not sure what you mean by "have the ability to use then flashlight, and draw the knife or a pistol", you mean dual wielding? holding the knife & flashlight at the same time.

cepoimario280135 likes this.
  14. p_hergott

p_hergott

ya, dual wield. but ya, by all means, if you send a voucher, im just heading to bed at the moment haha, but when I get up. I could probably have several if not a dozen integrations done by later tomorrow. then just send them to ya. and you could place em here, or add them into the package or what not.

I think I have pretty much every AI system on the asset store. and things like Knife blood, and a few other decal systems, playmaker, behavior designer ect.

LucianPavel likes this.
  15. p_hergott

p_hergott

16. p_hergott

p_hergott

Just thought id show a little bit of how this pack looks with invector AI. And a few other things.

LucianPavel likes this.
  17. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

Hello everyone, I recently made a discord server to use instead of this forum. You can join here: https://discord.gg/psH4kA

18. Disthron

Disthron

These are some really nice models, I was just wondering if your pack was designed to integrate with Ultimate FPS at all or if a user would have to do that manually?

Also, those food animations you posted as an example would be a pretty sweet addition. I haven't seen a lot of games that actually have nice eating animations. They usually just have the food magically disappear.

19. p_hergott

p_hergott

Im not with HQ fps, but my understanding with opsives. They have a..... layout for logic, triggering animations and such. So, it has setup, tutorials by opsive, but (and i could b wrong). But opsives just needs animations. So there isnt anything, too intergrate, going that root. HQ animations should work fine with opsives fps

20. p_hergott

p_hergott

Also, opsives, is just a controller, really. Its designed as a modular controller. But still just a controller. HQ fps also. Has a controller built in with its animations.

21. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

It wasn't designed to integrate with other first person assets, because It already has It's own functionality (controller, Health system and other standard FPS stuff). If you just want the weapons, you can get the weapons and animations (particles effects & sounds if you want) and implement them into UFPS.

Disthron likes this.
  22. ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot

ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot

Just wanted to let people know about the misleading nature of the asset. Never buy assets in hopes the developer will deliver on promised updates. This developer was part of Ultimate Survival who did the same sales techniques stating buy now before we update and fix it etc etc price will go up. They did this until the sales dried up and deprecated the asset. Do not trust developers when they promise such things, Unity will not hold them to that, and remember this one did it before. You only get what your paying for now, promises are worth nothing. They got away with already, whats to stop them from doing it again and to you.

Don't be a victim. Buy Smart.

madpccapel likes this.
  23. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

That was NOT my asset, how many times do I have to say that..
    I was only an artist at that time, had no clue about coding, I wasn't responsible for Ultimate Survival.

This asset already has enough content for the current price, if you don't believe me about the updates you don't have to buy it, just wait for the updates.

P.S. Unity itself deprecated the asset not the dev. Don't throw false accusations.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    biogicfps and Zaddo like this.
  24. chainsawpenguin

chainsawpenguin

What components do I need to add to an enemy to get the Health system to work?

25. ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot

ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot

--> Where's the proof?

Everything I said is TRUE. Don't like your past? Then make up for it and don't follow in your previous partnerships footsteps. Words are words. Your actions will dictate the type of developer you are. I stand by what I said. Every word of it and people will do well to heed that warning.

Forgive, but do not forget.

madpccapel likes this.
  26. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

Did you even read what I said? I had no "power" on that asset. Just because I did some models for it doesn't mean I was responsible.

Take The Last Of Us part 2 for example, do you think the artists were responsible for destroying what people loved about the first one?

Like you said words are words, I can't provide proof that I'll finish the updates. All I can say is I'm really passionate about this project and I won't stop until I deliver the promised updates.

marco-maceratesi likes this.
  27. marco-maceratesi

marco-maceratesi

Hello,
    please help me to integrate Emerald AI.
    I managed to implement the damage to the player, but I don't know where to put the Damage () method call of the Emerald AI asset.
    In the Opsive asset it was simple like that:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. EventHandler.RegisterEvent <float, Vector3, Vector3, GameObject, Collider> (gameObject, "OnObjectImpact", OnObjectImpact);
    Thanks in advance

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  28. p_hergott

p_hergott

When i get back to my computer i can send you a couple files that intergrates it with emerald ai

RandAlThor and marco-maceratesi like this.
  29. marco-maceratesi

marco-maceratesi

Wow a big thank you!!!

30. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

Hi,
    at first i have to say that i am happy that i bought your nice asset also with a discount on the sale but mainly becouse of the quality of the animations.

I also bought Ultimate Survival that days and what ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot is truely happened but also totaly understandable. That is what many asset developer have to decide when an asset do not pay for the cost to make them.
    I can understand ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot but also asset developers that make that decision.
    Also for the cost of what you got with Ultimate Survival you got everything you need to start making a survival game for much less money you have to think of if you make it by yourself. Such asset packs are after all only starting points because an asset maker never can make an asset so it is good for all kinds of wanted game styles.
    Never the less i also hopped for more promissed things by the Ultimate Survival asset but it never came out and so i am angry at first.

Then i can understand that you are only a coworker for that package and i think ThermodynamicsMakesMeHot can say what he wanted but you do not have to prove him or us anything.

You made a good asset that i bought for what it is as i bought all assets after the Ultimate Survival expirience and some others and that should all assets buyers do.
    Understand for themselves that an asset only give you what it is at that moment when you want to buy it and you have to ask yourself am i willing to pay the money for what it is right now.
    All the promized updates will be nice if they come for free later but even if not you pay the money now or wait when the updates are there and buy the asset then. If you can not hold your finger back for triggering the buy button now, you as an asset buyer yourself are an adult and can not give the reasons why you are unsatisfied to another person.
    Just wait until it is ready made or make it buy yourself.
    And if you want to make it by yourself you will learn how ridiculous cheap asset here in unity´s asset stores are and never again cry if you do not get what you exactly want for a cheap price.

LucianPawel, just make your good assets, and show us what you can make and we learn to trust you like we have to learn for every other asset store developer too.

By the way, i bought so many assets, even from big developers today, that have and will alos in the future, not only make me happy so that i getting what i want. Even if they promised things. Some things never happened and others i only got after a second payment for a new version. And today, as i wrote, i can understand it.

@marco-maceratesi
    Please do delete your invoice number from the forum and only send that to the developer by contacting them in private or others can also "try" to get support for that asset.

@LucianPavel I wish you have some kind of tutorial on how to setup an own scene. Maybe i have to read the pdf again because i was tired yesterday.

Then i want to know how i can stop the automated reloading of a weapon when it was empty. I want it that way so the player have to reload it themselve.

Edit:
    Oh LucianPavel your discord link is not working, at least not for me.

LucianPavel likes this.
  31. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

Thank you for this comment! I will try my best to not disappoint anyone.

Try this link: https://discord.gg/jQrqdh

You can disable auto-reload here:
    upload_2020-10-1_15-0-19.png

Edit:
    If you're using Unity 2020+ and getting errors replace this script:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nmOA89xeU__BOlGqT8CwdufHpOwemJbb/view?usp=sharing

RandAlThor likes this.
  32. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

That was fast.

I have no errors but thank you. Edit: I use Unity 2019.4.11f1 so the LTS version

I have the problem that i try to check out how i have to setup the system.
    I just use a demo scene by NatureManufacture (forest environment - dynamic nature), deleted the flying camera from that scene and put the four prefabs into the scene that are importend (_core prefabs) and placed the player prefab somewhere in the middle of the scene and above the terrain.
    When i now hit play, the player only falls true the terrain . I just want the player to run on the terrain first.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  33. LucianPavel

LucianPavel

You'll need to import the project settings, layers, input etc.

If that's not the problem, move the spawn points to where you need them (It's in Basic scene setup prefab). I'll make it an option on the GameManager in the next update, right now spawn points are required.

34. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

Ah yes, sorry forget that after imported some assets to your setup.
    Good idear for the GameManager.
    Thank you.

LucianPavel likes this.
  35. marco-maceratesi

marco-maceratesi

Done.

I honestly don't even know why I entered it o_O

LucianPavel likes this.
  36. theunitydev

theunitydev

I helped work on the English documentation for Inventory and Weapon Modding System. If you’d be interested, I can try to make a full integration with ICWM’s Tarkov-inspired inventory and weapon attachments system. Please let me know, thanks.

37. Deleted User

Deleted User

hi, can you tell how to use only the Procedural animation in our scene

38. m_AlphaSmail

m_AlphaSmail

I'de advise you to join the discord server, for quick support.
    https://discord.gg/78tXFfAe9F

39. gibsonluke85

gibsonluke85

Hi All,

Could anyone help me set up zombie (enemy) damages player and player damages zombie please?
    Many many thanks

40. paulojsam

paulojsam

is this integrated with emerald ai?

41. ThatoPiti

ThatoPiti

I can't equip weapons and shoot with HQ Fps weapons. Please help

42. danidaniels

danidaniels

I CAN'T IMPORT THE HQ FPS WEAPONS IT GETS ME THIS MESSAGE ""Failed to import package with error: Couldn't decompress package
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    ""CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!

43. NatarajVedula

NatarajVedula

Hi I want to use weapons, arms and animations to use use them. Can you help on how to do that

44. paulojsam

paulojsam

the emerald integration is for emerald 3 also?

45. Dieee

Dieee

I will try but the enemy dont damage my player ¿any suggestion?

Code (CSharp):
    1. using System.Collections;
    2. using System.Collections.Generic;
    3. using UnityEngine;
    4. using EmeraldAI.Example;
    5. using HQFPSTemplate;
    7. namespace EmeraldAI
    8. {
    9.     //This script will automatically be added to player targets. You can customize the DamagePlayerStandard function
    10.     //or create your own. Ensure that it will called within the SendPlayerDamage function. This allows users to customize
    11.     //how player damage is received and applied without having to modify any main system scripts. The EmeraldComponent can
    12.     //be used for added functionality such as only allowing blocking if the received AI is using the Melee Weapon Type.
    13.     public class EmeraldAIPlayerDamage : MonoBehaviour
    14.     {
    15.         [SerializeField]
    16.         private float m_DamageMultiplier = 2f;
    18.         public List<string> ActiveEffects = new List<string>();
    19.         public bool IsDead = false;
    21.         private Entity m_Entity;
    24.         public void SendPlayerDamage(int DamageAmount, Transform Target, EmeraldAISystem EmeraldComponent, bool CriticalHit = false)
    25.         {
    26.             //The standard damage function that sends damage to the Emerald AI demo player
    28.             DamagePlayerStandard(DamageAmount);
    29.             DamageHQFPSPlayer(DamageAmount, EmeraldComponent.transform);
    31.             //Creates damage text on the player's position, if enabled.
    32.             //Creates damage text on the player's position, if enabled.
    33.             if (GetComponent<EmeraldAI.Utility.TargetPositionModifier>() != null)
    34.                 CombatTextSystem.Instance.CreateCombatText(DamageAmount, new Vector3(transform.position.x, transform.position.y + GetComponent<EmeraldAI.Utility.TargetPositionModifier>().PositionModifier, transform.position.z), CriticalHit, false, true);
    35.             else
    36.                 CombatTextSystem.Instance.CreateCombatText(DamageAmount, transform.position, CriticalHit, false, true);
    37.             // CombatTextSystem.Instance.CreateCombatText(DamageAmount, transform.position, CriticalHit, false, true);
    39.             //Sends damage to another function that will then send the damage to the RFPS player.
    40.             //If you are using RFPS, you can uncomment this to allow Emerald Agents to damage your RFPS player.
    41.             //DamageRFPS(DamageAmount, Target);
    43.             //Sends damage to another function that will then send the damage to the RFPS player.
    44.             //If you are using RFPS, you can uncomment this to allow Emerald Agents to damage your RFPS player.
    45.             //DamageInvectorPlayer(DamageAmount, Target);
    47.             //Damage UFPS Player
    48.             //DamageUFPSPlayer(DamageAmount);
    50.             //Damage HQFPS Player
    52.         }
    54.         private void Start()
    55.         {
    56.             m_Entity = GetComponent<Entity>();
    57.         }
    60.         void DamagePlayerStandard(int DamageAmount)
    61.         {
    62.             if (GetComponent<EmeraldAIPlayerHealth>() != null)
    63.             {
    64.                 EmeraldAIPlayerHealth PlayerHealth = GetComponent<EmeraldAIPlayerHealth>();
    65.                 PlayerHealth.DamagePlayer(DamageAmount);
    68.                 if (PlayerHealth.CurrentHealth <= 0)
    69.                 {
    70.                     IsDead = true;
    71.                 }
    72.             }
    73.         }
    77.         void DamageHQFPSPlayer(int DamageAmount, Transform emeraldComponentTransform)
    78.         {
    79.             DamageInfo damageInfo;
    81.             var direction = transform.position - emeraldComponentTransform.position;
    83.             damageInfo = new DamageInfo(-DamageAmount * m_DamageMultiplier, DamageType.Generic, transform.position, direction.normalized);
    85.             m_Entity.ChangeHealth.Try(damageInfo);
    86.         }
    88.         /*
    89.         void DamageRFPS(int DamageAmount, Transform Target)
    90.         {
    91.             if (GetComponent<FPSPlayer>() != null)
    92.             {
    93.                 GetComponent<FPSPlayer>().ApplyDamage((float)DamageAmount, Target, true);
    94.             }
    95.         }
    96.         */
    98.         /*
    99.         void DamageInvectorPlayer (int DamageAmount, Transform Target)
    100.         {
    101.             if (GetComponent<Invector.vCharacterController.vCharacter>())
    102.             {
    103.                 var PlayerInput = GetComponent<Invector.vCharacterController.vMeleeCombatInput>();
    105.                 if (!PlayerInput.blockInput.GetButton())
    106.                 {
    107.                     var _Damage = new Invector.vDamage(DamageAmount);
    108.                     _Damage.sender = Target;
    109.                     _Damage.hitPosition = Target.position;
    110.                     GetComponent<Invector.vCharacterController.vCharacter>().TakeDamage(_Damage);
    111.                 }
    112.             }
    113.         }
    114.         */
    116.         /*
    117.         void DamageUFPSPlayer(int DamageAmount)
    118.         {
    119.             if (GetComponent<vp_FPPlayerDamageHandler>())
    120.             {
    121.                 GetComponent<vp_FPPlayerDamageHandler>().Damage((float)DamageAmount);
    122.             }
    123.         }
    124.         */
    125.     }
    126. }