Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] HereVR Race Scene Packs

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by HereVR, Jul 22, 2014.

1. HereVR

HereVR

Hello Friends!

VEHICLE PACK 03. has been ARRIVED.:)))

The Gumroad version is available here (CLICK):
    It includes double resolution textures, more vehicles, etc. compared to the upcoming AS version for the regular $30 price. Don't forget to click 'follow' to be notified about the updates/new packs!

Asset Store version will come later.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. HereVR

HereVR

3. HereVR

HereVR

News:
    the PRO version of the Vehicle Pack 03. is finished with 60 vehicles, double texture resolution: CLICK.

Unity Asset store version will be uploaded in days (2K textures, 10 vehicles overall, USD 25 as price)

4. hopeful

hopeful

FWIW, on a few occasions I've tried to get the webplayer for the APC to work, and it doesn't. It hangs on loading.

HereVR likes this.
  5. HereVR

HereVR

Thanks, I will take a look!

6. HereVR

HereVR

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  7. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

Hmm the two links (Lite and Pro) point to the same page

HereVR likes this.
  8. HereVR

HereVR

Sorry, I corrected it, thanks!

9. sid999_2015

sid999_2015

Hello,

Are there any plans/a roadmap for the Race Track Pack 01 or may a Race Track Pack 02?

Also, I read from previous posts that your focus for releasing new/updated assets is through Gumroad and that Unity packs may have less than those found on Gunroad. Will Gumroad now be your primary way of releasing assets?

Thanks

James

10. HereVR

HereVR

Hello James,

Race Track Pack 01. includes now about 3 times more stuff I originally planned (and even more compared to other packs), so I have no roadmap for that. What I started to work on is a kart racing pack (interior version) with some very cool stuff a long ago; and I will finish that next race-related. If you have ideas for next stuff, feel free to share (no promises):)

About Gumroad/Unity:

Gumroad will hold the PRO versions with more vehicles, layer sources, bigger textures, etc. I made a small 'research' and most of the Unity users do not really use these features at all, so I reduced the price in the AS a little and Pro users could have an access to the pro pack it through Gumroad. Win-win.

11. sid999_2015

sid999_2015

Hi

I notice from the release notes for the Race Track Pack that its in beta with Unity 5. Is it still in beta? Also, does this mean that the pack uses Unity 5 specific features or is more about compatibility?

Thanks

James

12. HereVR

HereVR

Hello James, good point.
    It was about the Unity 5 compatibility (materials), so it is not beta anymore as no one reported glitches.
    I will change that, thanks for the info.

13. hopeful

hopeful

Does the APC have a functional door of any sort for entry / exit? (I still can't get a working webdemo for some reason.)

14. HereVR

HereVR

Hello Hopeful,

no it, does not have doors. I removed the link for the web player as I simple doesn't have time to guess what is behind yet.

15. magique

magique

Is this project still alive? I'm interested in the Race Track Pack 01, but it's been in beta for over a year and a half without updates. What's the status?

16. HereVR

HereVR

Hello, it has been finished (I mean final), but I forgot to change the details about "beta".
    I used to use the 'beta' term for stuff gets extra elements (it already did) or what could get fixes by the users feedback.
    Sorry for that and thanks for pointing on the issue!

(I will change the infos. Since a year and a half I'm working on something huge for Unity, I didn't even replace screenshots to Unity 5 ones)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  17. magique

magique

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response. I also sent an e-mail so you can just ignore it.

18. magique

magique

Are there any more videos floating around for the Race Track pack? I'd really like to see a video of a car driving around the whole demo track to get an idea of how it will all look in game.

19. HereVR

HereVR

There is no video like that, but I could make an animated camera for you at the weekend if it is fine for you.

antoripa likes this.
  20. magique

magique

No, that's fine. I'll be picking up the asset soon regardless. All your work is fantastic. I trust this will be just as good.

hopeful and HereVR like this.
  21. HereVR

HereVR

Thanks!

22. Arnaud_Papa

Arnaud_Papa

Hello, is the asset "Race Track Pack 01" and "Vehicle Pack 01" compatible with Unity 2018.3 ? I want to use it in a VR project...

23. HereVR

HereVR

Hello,

The Vehicle Packs surely are, the Race Track Pack should be. What compability issue are you afraid of?
    BTW the packs could contain old versions of the Unity's default Image Effects, what needs to be replaced with the new Post-Processing Stack.