Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Game Kit Controller: Engine with melee, weapons, vehicles, crafting & more! 3.75

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by sr388, Sep 1, 2015.

?

What features/systems do you prefer to arrive sooner for next updates on GKC?

1. AI behaviors options, able to drive vehicles and fire turret weapons

25.6%
  2. Armor/cloth system: stats, damage resistances, etc… & character aspect customization (fallout)

30.0%
  3. Cover System and Climb system based on Breath of the wild and Assassins Creed

36.2%
  4. Online multiplayer (using mirror as first solution and include others later)

42.0%
  5. VR integration including 1st/3rd person and locked views

10.1%
  6. Full body awareness (FBA) to see player’s legs, body and arms in first person

18.5%
  7. More types of controls, similar to Diablo, MOBA & RTS and similar genres

10.6%
  8. More tools/creator wizards on the asset workflow (tell about them)

13.4%
  9. Integrations with other assets (tell about them)

16.2%
  10. More RPG/Scifi elements/mechanics (tell about them)

12.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I have added an option on the AI to configure an option to wander around, using a range of time (setting a random wait time inside that range), to move inside a radius of movement around the player (working in a similar way, inside a range of max and min distance values) and including other options, like avoid to walk farther that the initial position of the AI, or move more and more farther from this position, to cover more terrain.

Of course, if the AI detects a target, it will attack it and be back to its wander state if the target is killed or loses its track. Here you can see it with a range of 5-10 seconds of wait and a range of 10-20 units to move around each time:

And here smaller values, so the wait and distance are shorter:

Regards.

2. runealdoo

runealdoo

Fantastic! Better AI is always welcome :)

sr388 likes this.
  3. kikoukop

kikoukop

Hello, using the object grabbing system, could you use a weapon with your right hand (pistol, sword ...) and carry an object with the other arm simultaneously?

sr388 likes this.
  4. sr388

sr388

Thanks @runealdoo, very happy to hear that. There are more improvements that have been added to the AI system and I will show more about it here :)

Hi @kikoukop and sorry for the time to reply, I went to sleep almost at the same time of my last post here.

Do you mean to do that in third person or in first person?

In both views, by default, when the player grabs an object and carries it physically on his arms/single hand, the weapon that the player is using (in the case he is using it) is holstered. But an option to carry a weapon and allow to grab and carry and object along with the weapon could be added on the todo list.

Additionally, you can grab objects in a style to dead space kinesis module. Basically you aim the weapon (in third person, in first person, you can grab an object at any moment in this way) and aim towards an to grab and push the grab key (T by default) to carry in the same was as in dead space games.

Also, you can use the gravity gun to grab and carry objects like in half life 2 and carry another weapon in the other hand using the dual weapon system (you can see the dual weapon demo scene and see how that system is managed and how it works).

Let me know if you try anything of the above and if you have any doubt or question about the grab object system, along with any suggestion about it, which is always welcome :)

Regards.

EN_Games and Peppo87 like this.
  5. sr388

sr388

Here an example of what I said in my previous post, first the ability to grab objects while using weapons with the type "kinesis" of dead space:

And here with the gravity gun and with dual weapons:

Regards.

DrOcto and Peppo87 like this.
  6. Noir_Nightingale

Noir_Nightingale

Thank you very much for your help!
    It was a navmesh baking issue. Everything works fine now!
    P.S. Looking forward to the 3.02g updates :)

sr388 and hopeful like this.
  7. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I have been checking the fall damage option and I have improved it, with better fields and options to apply the damage better (including the code it self of that part), along with setting if the shield is ignored to apply the damage or not (from the shield system to avoid damage similar to borderlands, which can be disabled).

Also, in the events options of this feature, I have configured a custom action through the action system to play a hard landing animation, according to the time on air:

Here you can see the new settings for this feature:

upload_2020-11-3_4-6-36.png
    Thanks @Noir_Nightingale, I really appreciate to hear that a lot and happy to hear it is working properly now:D

Regards.

hopeful, MorpheusXI, egem2015 and 4 others like this.
  8. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

You can see here the option added on the wander around to set a fixed speed or a range and change randomly between those values, like in radius and time, can be added, to give more possibilities for it, so you can use regular movement speed, set an specific one or configure a random range. You can see different movement speeds, as it has configured the random range:

And here you can see the final settings of this feature:

upload_2020-11-4_7-55-35.png
    Regards.

DrOcto, hopeful, JRD and 3 others like this.
  9. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I have configured a few random animations through the action system when the AI has the option to wander around active (here, the random range of movement and time is short, to show it better here):

Of course, even in the middle of those animations, the AI detection stills working and will attack to any target in its range, stopping the action and making a smooth transition in the animation as well.

Regards.

EN_Games, DrOcto, hopeful and 4 others like this.
  10. sr388

sr388

Good news everyone, finally (FINALLY), the update 3.02g has been uploaded to the asset store and it is have been released, already haha. Here you can see a summary of the changelog:

-Improved ragdoll system
    -Improved fall damage, allowing to trigger hard landing animations through the action system
    -Added option to trigger events on change camera state, along with limits for the vertical and horizontal rotation when the lock-on is active
    -Option to toggle the strafe mode when using the lock-on without targets detected
    -Added options on the locked camera to use manual zoom through mouse wheel, rotation of the locked camera through the mouse, show a reticle on screen to set the movement direction of the player and allow to change between locked and free camera through the change camera view, changing between locked and third person view
    -Improved used of the ability system on locked camera
    -Improved 2.5d camera, allowing to change smoothly the orientation to XY and to ZY ingame
    -Improved weapons and ammo creator, allowing to create and add new weapons, its ammo, their inventory objects and the pickups in just a couple of clicks, saving a lot of time with respect the previous workflow
    -Added new weapon, acid shooter, to dissolve objects through a visual shader
    -Added reload animations action for the weapons on third person through the action system
    -Added simple wizard to add new weapons to any character from the current weapons prefabs in just a couple of clicks
    -Player can now draw/holster and change between weapons while crouching in third person
    -Improved inventory system, including its capture tool
    -Improved camera controller on vehicles
    -Added enter/exit action to vehicles with animations through the action system, for player and AI, allowing to cancel the enter by input and according to distance and jump from vehicles to enter in ragdoll state according to speed of the vehicle
    -Pickups can already affect stats and trigger different states on the player when used
    Improved management of the mouse cursor with gamepad
    -Added integration with Easy Build System (EBS)
    -Improved tutorial system
    -Improved character creator, having a list of settings with the most important systems and features of both player and AI, to have a much better quick start of your project, having the most -important options of each character and the player systems of the player in a single place, when adding a new character, including an improved AI with templates for each type (weapons, close combat, melee, unarmed, powers)
    -Improved wizard creators, with checkings for any kind of resolution
    -Improved save system, being now more easy to extend and add new elements
    -Improved AI, including its patrol state, options to wander around, with random animations between waiting to the next wander point delay, added the main structure to make the AI behavior even more customizable and easy to extend
    -AI can now guide to player to target positions, instead of just follow him
    -Fixed bug on ladder system, the grappling hook, improved scorch system and a lot of elements tweaked, polished and minor bugs or issues removed
    -Improved action system, including to use the navmesh system to reach any position given to the character
    -Action system configured on AI too, allowing to use the same possibilities as the player
    -Added hit reaction system triggered by the damage system, to play reaction animations to damage, based on ther position and direction with respect to the body part damage, like pushing the character forward, backward, to the sides, etc...
    -Revamped close combat system, with a much simpler process to add new attack animations and to configure and customize combos and types of attacks, including to assign input to it
    -Dialog system can now check stats values of the player, for things like unlock new dialog lines or answer according to a persuasion value, for putting an example
    -Added a full melee combat system, including actions for roll/dodge, block attacks, make perfect blocks, trigger the hit reaction system, lock-on targets, use melee weapons through the grab objects system, throw/return the current melee weapon similar to god of war (2018) and activate a cut/slice mode similar to metal gear rising, using a slice system for any type of 3d model in real time (systems on the public repository of GKC, more info on the doc)
    -The melee system can also use kicks and punches as part of the attacks and can toggle the melee system with the close combat system when the weapon is thrown, similar to god of war too
    -Full AI brain system for the melee system, including blocks, roll/dodge, walk back randomly, make perfect blocks and much more
    -Added multitude of melee weapon types, and different ways to move with them from strafe mode, to free movement
    -Added examples of the skill/experience system for the melee combat system
    -Surfaces detected by the melee weapon can trigger recoil or hit reactions on characters, similar to dark souls, including random reactions, being knocked, etc...
    -The player can carry more than 1 melee weapon, allowing to store as many as he wants, and change between them ingame
    -A lot more of improvements, fixes, polish and new options and improvements on the general workflow.

Thank to all of your for your patience waiting for this update, it is very appreciated, and you can expect a return to a regular flow of updates with a normal space of time between each one.

There are a few elements that I will show here during the next days that are already part of this update :)

Here a little wizard to add and configure automatically the slice system into any character, with just a couple of clicks, allowing to configure the ragdoll that will be used for that character and the texture for the internal parts cut. The ragdoll it self can be also sliced, so if you have a character with a new model, you only need to select that new mesh on this same wizard and press the button "Create Ragdoll Prefab". The system will automatically add a ragdoll and the slice system to that mesh and create a prefab out of it directly:

Regards.

EN_Games, Wetw0rx, runealdoo and 3 others like this.
  11. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

Can a.i drive vehicles in this?

DrOcto and sr388 like this.
  12. hopeful

hopeful

I assume the slice wizard is activated in the editor?

I know you're thinking of hooking up with the UMA framework, so seeing the slice system reminded me that for UMA things like this are better run right after character creation (an event), or perhaps in response to a different game event, than in the editor.

UMA currently can supply the bones before runtime, but not the mesh.

sr388 likes this.
  13. Wetw0rx

Wetw0rx

Dude! Awesome update as always. I really appreciate your efforts and would like to say that you are an inspiration and great motivator for me. Especially during these crazy times. Thanks x 10000000

sr388 likes this.
  14. runealdoo

runealdoo

Would you recomend GKC to make games like Desperados and Partisans 1941?

sr388 likes this.
  15. sr388

sr388

Sorry for the time to reply.

In the new version 3.02g not yet, but it is a very planned element. There is an AI system for vehicles in alpha state, and you can try that in the AI vehicle demo. In the last versions of 3.0, I will keep working on that, so the humanoid AI can enter on vehicles when they consider, so once they enter on it, the AI control toggles for the vehicle, driving to the target or position needed.

Yes, the slice wizard is for the editor, and there shouldn't be any problem to use it with the UMA characters. In fact, there is a new version of UMA that seems easy to manage in general:
    https://github.com/umasteeringgroup/UMA/releases/tag/v2.11.a1

And I am going to test UMA during 3.03, including to test the slice system, to see if anything is needed, which is the new version that I am about to start. I will be showing the roadmap of 3.03 in no time here :)

Thanks a lot @Wetw0rx, I really appreciate a lot your kind words, and it helps a lot to keep working on the asset :D

Those are games based on RTS, right? There are not much elements on GKC related to that currently, mostly the point and click control style, which also allows to toggle the view between that control and free camera, similar to some RTS games where you can control any solider of your faction in real time.

But I have planned to add RTS mechanics to GKC in a future update too, as I would like to explore that genre, due to I haven't played too much games of that genre, but I have interest on it.

Regards.

hopeful and runealdoo like this.
  16. runealdoo

runealdoo

Ok. Yes I guess they are somewhat RTS, but mostly stealth with a squad trying to take out enemies with a view-cone
    Real Time Tactics or squad management I would call it as it dont have to be stealth I think, but don't know what to call it as RTS games reminds me more of warcraft and company of heros where you have the base building

Just came to think about it with your AI patrol system :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    sr388 likes this.
  17. sr388

sr388

Yes, maybe RTS wasn't the best way to refer to this genre, but want I wanted to say is to basically control a group of characters in the scene, allowing to select one by one or a group of them and give orders to move to that position, attack that target, interact with that object, evade those enemies, etc....

So yeah, the above videos is what I have in mind for these elements to be added to the asset, as most of the parts needed for it are already included, like the locked view system, the point and click, the use of multiple characters to give orders, etc.... and all the elements in the asset are made to work on any view, no matter if free (first or third person) or locked (aerial view, top down, isometric, etc....).

It would mostly require some little additions to have everything out of the box, and it is something I want to work for next updates too :D

Regards.

StevenPicard, Peppo87 and runealdoo like this.
  18. runealdoo

runealdoo

Nice!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    sr388 likes this.
  19. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here an example of the add weapons to character wizard, allowing to autoconfigure any fire weapon on any character, including AI. I have also added some basic options to configure, like the damage of the weapon and the amount of ammo, probably will add some other option like fire rate, type of shoot, etc.... :

Regards.

JRD, runealdoo, hopeful and 2 others like this.
  20. Wetw0rx

Wetw0rx

Hey bud, was trying the melee today but the animations for it and the close combat seem to be missing. The player just T-poses and falls halfway through the floor. Are we still using the Taichi animations for combat? I have the Taichi asset in project but its not affecting anything. Tried in a fresh project and still nothing. Am I missing something?

21. Wetw0rx

Wetw0rx

OOOOoooh! I found it. The link in the docs for the animations used. Never mind, I'll see myself out now lol...

StevenPicard, hopeful and sr388 like this.
  22. sr388

sr388

Hi @Wetw0rx.

Yes, you only need to import an animations package (there is a new version of this package for 3.02g), which can be found on the public repository of GKC, here: https://github.com/sr3888/GKC-Public-Repository

Any external file that is used for the asset, are placed there and you can see more info about in on the docs. The slice system is also in that repository and can be included in the asset easily, so you can also slice stuff with the melee weapons, if you need, but it is not mandatory to import it if you don't want to use it.

I also added a text on the action system demo scene to tell more about the import of these animations, to avoid any confusion about it :) You only need to import, close and open unity, so the animations are assigned automatically, without need of any extra step.

Regards.

23. Wetw0rx

Wetw0rx

Very cool. Been playing around with it all day. This is amazing bro, great job.
    My custom character was having some issues with the combat where the AIs would run up to me and just twitch unable to perform their fight moves completely. A bit of tweaking of the combat settings fixed that though.
    GKC is an old familiar friend for me now lol. Overall I'm very happy with the improvements to the inspector and I was able to update my project with almost no problems.
    I wasn't really thinking about melee or hand combat for my game but now who knows. The vault and roll moves are awesome too.

I finally finished writing a custom scene streaming solution that plays nice with GKC and massive worlds are streaming all around and integrated with several other assets with great performance. GKC is truly remarkable, thanks again.

sr388 likes this.
  24. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here another example of the slice system triggered by an melee weapon attack without need to being activated by the cutting mode:

Thanks @Wetw0rx, really happy to hear that, I trully appreciate to hear that kind of feedback, and is pure fuel to keep working harder on the asset :)

Also, looking forward to see some video of that game world :D

Regards.

Peppo87, EN_Games and hopeful like this.
  25. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here some elements of the melee AI, as it is able to roll and block attacks by it self with different settings for it and you can see also the hit reaction system working on them too, including different reactions when it is blocking with a weapon (each weapon has a block ID, so it can be different reactions on each one):

It has also options to make perfect blocks:

These clips were recorded a few weeks ago, so there has been a lot of improvements since then for the current melee AI and the melee combat system it self, but I wanted to show this kind of elements as they were added :)

Regards.

Peppo87, EN_Games and hopeful like this.
  26. sr388

sr388

Btw, I forgot to post the new trailer release trailer of the update 3.02g:

Regards.

27. Razmot

Razmot

awesome as always !
    it would look even cooler if you wait half a second before activating the ragdoll when you cut limbs

sr388 likes this.
  28. osmani

osmani

Hi sr388,
    Really great and good upgrades also improvements on the game asset, but still, you are missing an online multiplayer, so not sure if I will buy the asset without it...Still in scene building so I am not in the hurry, but it would be very nice to see it soon.

sr388 and blacksun666 like this.
  29. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

More elements of the melee AI. One of them is that by default, the stamina system sends a signal to the melee combat system, to reduce the amount of protection given by the block damage active, so even if the character is blocking damage with the weapon, if the stamina is over, the protection will be reduced with a lower value (configurable on the melee weapon settings):

And other element is allow to configure a random range of time to make the AI to walk around its target in a random position, similar to most of this type of games, like dark souls (everything configured between ranges, for customization):

Haha, like a ninja sheathing his sword and then, the enemy realizes that has been cut to pieces, being like "NANI?" xd.

Thanks, very appreciate your kind words. And yes, the online multiplayer will be started as soon as possible, as 3.0 updates series will be finished soon, to move to the version 4.0 and with it, the online multiplayer :)

Regards.

StevenPicard and EN_Games like this.
  30. Jiinzu

Jiinzu

Hello, I am new I have just started to use Game kit controller and I am already lost
    I created a character and he already has everything should I remove him from the features? how do I remove weapons from his back?
    how do I manage to have a level 1 player with only one weapon?

can I make a fighting game with the optional weapons?

sr388 likes this.
  31. sr388

sr388

Hi @Jiinzu.

Sorry for the time to reply, I went to sleep almost at the same time of the message.

For the new update 3.02g, a more complete character creator system was added, to have available on it a list of settings to customize both player and AI when they are created, in order to configure what systems, features and elements you want active on them and which don't when you create a new one.

In this video, you can see how it works, in the character creator wizard, once you select a FBX, you can see that a button appears to configure these settings, so you can select if the player starts on first or third person, if the weapon system is active, if the initial inventory list is empty, if the skill/experience system is used or not, the player mode configured at the start, etc....

And same for AI, if the AI is friend or enemy, the type of attack, range radius, if the AI can hear noises or not, etc.... following the same steps as in the video for the AI.

The documentation of the asset (in the documentation folder inside the asset it self) also explains how to add or remove weapons, set inventory objects, shows the main hierarchy of the player and its main components along with explaining what each one does.

I also recommend to take a look at the tutorial video list, here (for some reason, the unity forum doesn't allow now to put a video list of youtube, just single videos, but you can see the rest of tutorial videos in the channel of the asset):

About optional weapons, do you mean the melee type?

Yes, you can create that type of game, as the AI is also able to use the melee system for weapons too, having multiple examples of this in prefabs and scenes.

The melee system has been added for this new update 3.02g, already available on the store, and I will be creating the doc for during the next days, so as soon as it is ready, I will post it here and included into the asset as well.

Let me know if you try this and if you have any other doubt, I will be glad to help :)

Regards.

32. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here some more example of the lightsaber weapon, where all its attacks has the slice system active (cutting only those surfaces that are configured as able to be cut) and also, the throw and return weapon has the slice option available too:

Regards.

33. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here an option to configure if an attack can be blocked or not, so you can set that certain attacks of the AI can't be blocked even if the player is blocking with his weapon or does a perfect block, so he will receive all the damage of the attack (same can happen viceversa for the AI, as all the elements of the melee combat work in both ways).
    Also, I have configured an example where one of the attacks of the AI can trigger remote events to stun the object attacked, in this case, the player:

Also, the perfect block option has a probability field, so even if the character blocks on the perfect time, the block may end not being perfect, from a % between 0 and 100 (by default, it is configured as 100, so it will be always a perfect block if made between the time range).

Regards.

EN_Games, StevenPicard and Peppo87 like this.
  34. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

The sales on the Asset Store has started, with Game Kit Controller with a 50% OFF :)

Regards.

DrOcto, Peppo87, hopeful and 3 others like this.
  35. runealdoo

runealdoo

Hahaha price slicer :D

DrOcto and sr388 like this.
  36. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

There is an option to check the state of the current target which is fighting with that AI, allowing to know when and when not is attacking, so the AI can activate the block action, using a reaction time inside a random range and a probablity range to perform that block in that moment.

Finally, it has a cool down time to allow the AI to do the block again in that situation. That allows to configure different AIs types and make them harder or easier to defeat, including to make them to always perform perfect blocks too:

Regards.

EN_Games, hopeful and Peppo87 like this.
  37. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here some testing that was done for the new update 3.02g, using an extra long sword:

And with the light saber (jedi knight vibes haha):

Regards.

Peppo87, EN_Games and blacksun666 like this.
  38. detvog

detvog

Hello, i have buy the Kit.
    But the Melee Demo do not work. I'am using Unity 2019.4.2.
    The Player falls half in the ground and i can move him.
    I can jump and then the player falls half in the ground an stop.

Sorry for my bad english.

sr388 likes this.
  39. sr388

sr388

Hi @detvog.

First of all, thanks for your purchase, it is very appreicated :)

About the melee, yes, you only need to import an animations package (there is a new version of this package for 3.02g), which can be found on the public repository of GKC, here: https://github.com/sr3888/GKC-Public-Repository

Any external file that is used for the asset, are placed there and you can see more info about in on the docs. The slice system is also in that repository and can be included in the asset easily, so you can also slice stuff with the melee weapons, if you need, but it is not mandatory to import it if you don't want to use it.

I also added a text on the action system demo scene to tell more about the import of these animations, to avoid any confusion about it :) You only need to import, close and open unity, so the animations are assigned automatically, without need of any extra step.

Let me know if you try that, no rush.

Regards.

JRD likes this.
  40. detvog

detvog

Thanks for the answer
    I'll test it tomorrow

Regards.

sr388 likes this.
  41. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here more examples of the melee AI, like a simple event option which can be triggered when the AI is going to make an attack which can't be blocked, so the user knows it visually in any way, for example, with a sound and a lens flare (which is not much fancy, but it does the work haha):

And here you can see that the player is able to perform an attack immediately after make a perfect block (the AI dies in the last hit because if it receives enough damage amoun in the head, the option to kill it directly is active in this example):

@detvog no problem, I will wait for your results :)

Regards.

EN_Games and Peppo87 like this.
  42. detvog

detvog

Now i have test it. It works now. Cool.

Regards.

sr388 likes this.
  43. sr388

sr388

Nice, very happy to hear that is working properly :)

Regards.

detvog likes this.
  44. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

One user asked if an AI turret could be used to float around the player and fire automatically at enemies, and after just 5 minutes of tweak a friendly turret, here the results (the floating parts are made just using some components that were already on the asset):

And here an example of the melee weapons manager allowing to carry any amount of weapons and change between them with the key numbers, along with throw and change with the rest or recover them to keep fighting with the weapons:

Regards.

hopeful, Peppo87, EN_Games and 2 others like this.
  45. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to show finally the animation management for weapons in first person, including the actions to draw/holster, aim, walk, run, reload with and without projectiles in the magazine and more (some tweaks will be added too):

Also, there are almost no extra steps to make for this to work out of the box, as the additions have been made in the code it self and a simple new component to manage the animation states of each weapon.

The animator of the weapon is also very simple and easy to customize, without spaghetti connections:

unnamed (7).png

So assets like these packs of weapons/animations will be usable very easily:
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/weapons/low-poly-fps-pack-54947https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/hq-fps-animated-weapons-vol-1-177306 https://assetstore.unity.com/packag...ro-military-customizable-fps-character-125288 https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/weapons/animated-hands-with-weapons-pack-132915

Regards.

hopeful, Peppo87, EN_Games and 3 others like this.
  46. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here a check which was made for the scorch from projectiles are placed properly inside or moving objects, such as door panels:

Regards.

47. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here a couple of nice examples of the hit reaction system triggered by a simple kick, done through the action system, allowing to counter to the other character, and stop attacks in process. It calculates the direction of the action respect the character, so it activates a different animation according to the sides, behind or in front. The stamina system could be configured on it too, which can be used as a limit for the player to use this element, or configure a bigger cooldown with it:

In the video you can also see that I have configured another camera state configured for the melee combat system, to center the player in the screen and in front of the camera, similar to dark souls (of course, you can use any other view, included a fixed one like top down, over the shoulder like in god of war, etc...):

Regards.

hopeful, Peppo87 and EN_Games like this.
  48. MaximilianPs

MaximilianPs

I would like to have an RPG Style inventory, with a grid drag 'n drop system and that shown equipped items on the character on a side.

Is it possible just with GKC?

sr388 likes this.
  49. sr388

sr388

The current one is the only inventory type available, which already allows to drop weapons into the slots in the bottom to make quick access to them.

But more RPG elements are planned, including the inventory grid similar to resident evil 4 and deus ex, along with slots to drop consumables, armor/cloths elements, configure fire and melee weapons and other stuff.

That will be worked during the current 3.03.

Regards.

50. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Here a couple of examples of friend and enemy AI fighting by them self with the melee combat system. LET THEM FIGHT:

Regards.

DrOcto, hopeful, StevenPicard and 2 others like this.