Search Unity

50% OFF Game Kit Controller: Engine with melee, weapons, vehicles, crafting & more! 3.75

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by sr388, Sep 1, 2015.

?

What features/systems do you prefer to arrive sooner for next updates on GKC?

1. AI behaviors options, able to drive vehicles and fire turret weapons

25.7%
  2. Armor/cloth system: stats, damage resistances, etc… & character aspect customization (fallout)

30.0%
  3. Cover System and Climb system based on Breath of the wild and Assassins Creed

36.2%
  4. Online multiplayer (using mirror as first solution and include others later)

42.2%
  5. VR integration including 1st/3rd person and locked views

10.3%
  6. Full body awareness (FBA) to see player’s legs, body and arms in first person

18.4%
  7. More types of controls, similar to Diablo, MOBA & RTS and similar genres

10.7%
  8. More tools/creator wizards on the asset workflow (tell about them)

13.5%
  9. Integrations with other assets (tell about them)

16.5%
  10. More RPG/Scifi elements/mechanics (tell about them)

12.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. h00man

h00man

hey, your job is fantastic
    and i think your asset is truly useful and time saver.
    the only issue is that it's too complicated,there hundreds of objects that are connected to so many C# script.
    it would be great if you make video set up a mixamo character with your character controller.
    apparently there is problem with head bone when mixamo characters get on the hoverboard.
    how can i change his head rotation?
    thanks a lot

2. petercoleman

petercoleman

Hi,

Waiting for the next update with Character creator for enemies........

In the mean time I just installed the current version from the asset store and.....

This must be a stupid Question I know..... but how do I move the Player? In a new scene with Player prefab added or a default demo scene I cant move the Player at all? Though all input controls seem to be available. Everything seems to be in order as far as I can see but I have no keyboard control at all and cant move, jump and so on - stuck to the spot :)

Help please?

Thank you.

Can I ask also for a help in someone pointing me in how to set up - changing from one scene to another (Player go to next Scene) during Game Play? Thats if I can get the player to move of course :)

Thanks

Peter

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  3. sr388

sr388

Thanks for the comment, man.

In every update, I try to make every component more independent, but there are some of them that need to check states from other scripts, or call their function, etc...But like I said, in every update, the code is highly improved and simplified.

I will make a test with a mixamo model, to check if everything works fine or not. The character creator should work with them too, but maybe some bone orientation is different, or the skeleton is not organized as other models, these two happen in different models.

Hi Peter.

What do you mean by change from scene? When you use the save station to load the game? Or do you talk about an scene manager? That would depend of the type of game, for example if you make a game with certain objectives by level (every level could be a scene), you decide when the scene has finished and the game startst the next.

Regards.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  4. petercoleman

petercoleman

Yes - I was asking if there is a built in feature to move to/load a new scene from a point in a current one - and back if need be. I have my game project composed of many scenes - each equal to a level if you like and move through scenes/levels backwards and forwards. Scenes are large and complex and the game is extensive so I could never fit the whole game into one scene :)

That's with another controller....

At the moment looking at this Asset again but as said above cant get a start as my player wont function - "Cant Move at all"

I am using the latest version of Unity and I get some warnings which may be the reason : I get a shedfull of them like as follows :

Parameter 'Forward' does not exist.
    UnityEngine.Animator:SetFloat(String, Single, Single, Single)
    playerController:updateAnimator() (at Assets/Game Kit Controller/Scripts/Player/playerController.cs:553)
    playerController:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Game Kit Controller/Scripts/Player/playerController.cs:271)

Invalid Layer Index '4'
    UnityEngine.Animator:GetCurrentAnimatorClipInfo(Int32)
    closeCombatSystem:Update() (at Assets/Game Kit Controller/Scripts/Powers/closeCombatSystem.cs:94)

Parameter 'Horizontal' does not exist.
    UnityEngine.Animator:SetFloat(String, Single)
    playerController:updateAnimator() (at Assets/Game Kit Controller/Scripts/Player/playerController.cs:583)
    playerController:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Game Kit Controller/Scripts/Player/playerController.cs:271)

And a lot more so no wonder the Player does not function in movement.

I can shoot but nothing as far as movement is concerned.

Just cant use this again until I can get it sorted.

Thanks Again

Peter

5. sr388

sr388

Mmmmm, that error is very weird, those values are the parameters of the animator. Those errors looks like the animator hasn't been imported correctly or some part could be corrupted.

Have you imported the asset into another project? It was empty or with previous content? Did you import the project.settings? The console shows any error?

And about the scene manager, it is not added yet (for the system that you describe, your game has a similar structure to borderlands, right? There, the player can go to the exit of a level/scene (usually by a gate or similar, triggered by a button or a trigger itself) and back whenever the player want, right?

It would be very easy to add and I don't know why it is not included yet, added in the todo list ;)

The update with the AI charactor creator is ready, it will be uploaded today. The AI is not perfect yet (it in its second version yet), but don't worry, it will be improved.

Regards.

Wetw0rx likes this.
  6. petercoleman

petercoleman

Hi sr388,

Thank you very much for your replies....

I had imported GCK into a copy of my current whole project which is well advanced, including many other assets.

I found the problem and fixed it. I have 2 places in the your Player controller With an "Animator" component and one of them had an incorrect animator the install had inserted and applying the correct one solved the problem. I still have the warning messages but they are not critical and I think I saw the issue somewhere in the controller where Unity says an item being legacy and will be replaced. Things still work OK anyway now and the messages don't impact on the game run so when I come across the place I saw the Unity message in your component next time I will see if I can sort it.

Currently I was using a system to change levels/scenes moving forwards and backwards through the scenes via a scene change portal - effectively a trigger which changes the scene on Player enter. Most of my scenes/Levels are large and have different areas which I have grouped as Zones and I may have to eventually split them into separate Scenes/Levels due to the complexity and to maintain performance and optimization.

I do also have another scene manager asset anyway I can use the achieve the same.

"The update with the AI charactor creator is ready, it will be uploaded today. The AI is not perfect yet (it in its second version yet), but don't worry, it will be improved."

I am looking forward to that as I have quite a lot of Characters in my game :)

Thanks again

Peter

tgamorris76 likes this.
  7. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

I was able to do scene changes by attaching a script to a gameobject with box collider attached. but i use plyGame(visual scripting package on asset store)which simplifies the process somewhat. on trigger enter(with collider set to trigger) load level. only problem i had was with persistence. in the next level you dont load with the character u started with but with a copy that's spawned in(if using a spawner) or a copy already placed in the level. i have been going with the latter. About rotation. u should have a look at the IK positions on the hoverboard and tweak to ur liking. set gizmo's to be visualised. then load the level, mount the hoverboard, pause the game and go to the scene tab and tweak from there, copy values of each IK position after tweaking unto a piece of paper and then quit the game. input values in their corresponding locations and then try running it again. tweak to taste so to speak :)

sr388 likes this.
  8. h00man

h00man

thanks man
    thanks for your answer
    i used your tutorial on youtube to create character controller
    the problem is with their head bone
    it just looks downward and nothing can rotate their head direction.
    i'll check this page every day , to see if you test the mixamo characters.
    thanks

sr388 likes this.
  9. petercoleman

petercoleman

How do I turn off the Player of jumping up and floating about when the level starts and the player initially falls to the floor in stand position?

Same happens when I use the Jump key - player jumps correctly and then he auto jumps again and floats around a bit with arms moving and his angles changing before coming back to ground correctly.

Yes of course I need the player to jump which works OK but the forced second gravity jump I don't need every time a scene starts or when the Player jumps during game play....

I have looked around as many settings as I can find and disable things re : gravity and so on but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Peter

tgamorris76 likes this.
  10. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

It's not just the head you can rotate, if u tweak the IK handles for other body parts u can pretty much get to the point u want, just keep normalised anatomy in mind :) can be easy to twist the character all outta shape.

sr388 likes this.
  11. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Also sr388, i Know i keep asking but could u create a small feature that that freezes the character and allows for mouse movement at a button press?

Have been making great progress working with your asset in conjunction with plyGame. I'm not much of a programmer see, so anything that simplifies the process... :)

At the moment i use plyGame for basic visual scripting and for it's dialogue and quest engine that comes inclusive, and for the most part does almost everything between the 2 assets that i need. Problem is with the dialogue engine, needs the mouse cursor free(and i'd prefer the player control was frozen) so as to select dialogue options.
    A one stop that i think most users of ur asset would benefit from would be a small freeze character control standalone script or some such. pwetty please :)

sr388 likes this.
  12. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

two places i can think of to look. there is a jump option on the surface level where the features are. one of those features affects the jump. Its the very first set of exposed controls(with the double jump and fall options) after going through the list of features and checking the ones you want(or more to the point unchecking the ones u dont want as they come all preselected). you then have to set the configuration which is at the bottom of the feature script/page. I believe this switches on/off the scripts/features ur charcater will then have.

The second place to look i think is on the player controller. on the player controller script(the exposed funtions in editor inspector) there are jump options again. including how many jumps. sphere controller is also worth switching off as it affects gravity. and finally when in the game with the run power enabled u might find the gravity goes a bit off since it functions y sticking u to any surface in any axis :) nice really just not if ur looking to be very realistic

sr388 likes this.
  13. petercoleman

petercoleman

Hi,

Thanks very much for that.

Peter

tgamorris76 likes this.
  14. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Did u find out what was wrong?

15. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Hi sr, did u manage to get the docs done as well for this update?

16. sr388

sr388

Hi Peter.

Happy to hear that it works now, it is weird that the animator changed.

About the scene manager, yeah, with that kind of level size, it isn't almost any other way to achieve (maybe loading and unloading part of the scene asincronously. Anyway, I will add a scene manager, to work with the save system and allow to keep the player values and stats between scene, to have persistance between loads.

Hi tgamorris76 and h00man.

Yeah, persistence is not yet in the asset, but like I said above it will be added ;)

About the IK, that is correctly and the way that I configure them (there is no way to see the actual result until you play the scene and check every IK position, and then copy and paste values). But I think that maybe @h00man was talking about a problem with the head orientation in the hoverboard (which uses a separated code for the head rotation). The hoverboard has a better movement system for the player, to make his body move and shake like he would actually keeping its balance and this system will be extened to other vehicles, to get a more natural driving feeling.

But like I said about bones and skeletons, sometimes these have different orientations and/or hierachy, so I have to check that it works correctly with any type of model (it is not an easy and quick task, but I want to achieve it).

I will check the mixamo models as soon as possible ;)

Make sure that Random Rotation on Air Enabled is false in the Gravity System inspector.

upload_2017-11-28_18-18-52.png

About the jump, do you mean the next jumps that the player can do? That is configured in the playerController inspector. Disable Enabled Double Jump, so the player can jump only once and only in the ground. Also, disable Hold Jump Slow Down Fall, so the velocity of the player when he falls can't be slowed

upload_2017-11-28_18-20-23.png

Yeah tgamorris76, that is very acurated, thanks for your quicker answer.

Mmmm, I see. Yeah, that is planned to do too, with the cinematic option, to pause all the components (player and camera), so the cinematic camera can move freely without problem. In that same component, I will add an option to make the mouse cursor free (the components moveCameraToDevice and moveDeviceToCamera are the most close to that, because they pause the player and camera and the rest of input and set the mouse cursor to visible. In the meanwhile, you can take a look at them, but the system will be added, don't worry).

I already needed to add that component, due it will be used in the dialog system (btw, which game would be the better example for the dialog system, fallout/skyrim, witcher, etc...?)

The update is being uploaded right now. I have added a new option menu in the game menu. For now it only allows to enable and disable the aim assist, but it will contain more options, so you can configure these values in game (this menu can be removed too, there is not problem, its porpuse is as example). And of course, every option that appears in that menu can be changed in the inspector itslef of every component.

About the doc, is not ready yet, but I will complete a part of it for this weekend, so I will post it here until it is complete (which only will take a little more after that) and then it will be added to the asset itself. Sorry again for the time which is taking me to do it (I need longer days......xd).

Regards.

tgamorris76 likes this.
  17. h00man

h00man

i have tried every IK game objects in the hierarchy but none of them can rotate the head.
    could be more specific , where can i find ik handles you talk about?
    thanks

18. h00man

h00man

sadly i am receiving some strange errors.
    when i try to set up my own character controller in an empty scene as the video tutorial showed.
    when i hit play the game stops. and shows some errors
    im using unity 2017.2.0p3.
    i have even reinstalled my windows and also unity , but still it stops when hitting play
    no idea what's wrong:(

19. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

they are part of the hoverboard itself, to adjust them to ur liking you have to be in play mode AND on the hoverboard. then hit escape and click on the scene tab in unity editor where you will then be able to adjust it and see the results in the game mode. then copy values, quit the editor play mode and paste values in the're corresponding locations

20. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

@sr388 - i do like those dialogue options but a bit partial to the way dialogue is handled in dragon age series of games(it seems more suited to a predominantly third person game but thats just personal preference) but a choice b/w skyrim and the witcher i go with the witcher.

My wishlist for dialogue would be -
    - a fixed but third person closer view which focuses on whichever character or NPC is speaking or semi - over the shoulder which focuses on NPC's the character is speaking to but swings forwards a little to catch a bit of the player character's face too
    - an option to have voiced over dialogue exposed in inspector for animations(facial anims especially) and accompanying sound clips :)

sr388 likes this.
  21. sr388

sr388

Sorry for this, but that video is outdated. But now the process is much easier. To set your model, just follow these steps:
    • In the tools bar press Game Kit Controller and Create New Character.
    • In that window select a humanoid model and press the Create Player button.
    Here a gif:
    creator.gif

I have to create new videos for every system in the asset.

I have also got a maximo model, I will test it and back here with the result.

That sounds good. I will check dragon age system too (haven't played yet). Added all these elements to the features for dialog system (mmmm animations, I haven't thought about that, I will make test for that once the dialog system is started). Thanks for the suggestions.

Regards.

22. h00man

h00man

woooooooow , thanks man that would work just fine.:D

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    sr388 likes this.
  23. sr388

sr388

Happy to hear that.

Btw, the new update was already uploaded yesterday, so maybe between 2-3 days, it will be avaliable. Now, time to focus in complete the documentation.

Regards.

YucelBrendel and tgamorris76 like this.
  24. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Was thinking about the animations side of things

there is this software on the asset store
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/16944

- first thing i thought when i saw this relative to the suggestion before about having animation/audio attachment exposed in inspector was workflow involving this. Because i also use MORPH3D for characters(other than upper body rotation which needs to be moved form z to y axis, works perfectly fine with your asset:)) which has a one click setup out of the box with SALSA, I thought workflow - create character in MORPH3D with facial blendshapes - set it up to run with SALSA - import audio speech files - run them through SALSA to morph3D model - save bone and blendshape anims - play during dialogue and/or cutscenes. an it would be as simple as having a dialogue and quest engine that is essentially text based so can be used without audio voice overs and thus probably not need anims, then again one could have generic animations that get played during dialogue moments.

sr388 likes this.
  25. sr388

sr388

Really cool asset.

Yeah, that workflow sounds very good, so the dialog system would only need to do the text and answer part (along with the events, missions, etc...that would trigger and the camera manager to look to the person which is talking). So that will be the first content that the dialog system will have (I don't know if it could need some more element, maybe a system to easily manage different languages, so you can make different text files and the system get its content according to the language selected).

Regards.

tgamorris76 likes this.
  26. neodotca

neodotca

I am using only audio for dialogue, no text, so i would prefer a system with audio and with multiple languages, thanks!

27. neodotca

neodotca

This is from the Emerald AI forum...

"Emerald is in the last phase of beta testing. Shouldn’t be more than 2 weeks before version 2.0 is submitted. Invector support will come after release, but a tutorial for integration will be provided for the time being."

I will need your help for the integration, thanks!

28. sr388

sr388

Hi again.

I am working in the documentation, and this is allowing to make little improvements which simplify some steps of the basic configuration. Here the first part of the doc, it contains the first and basic steps of the asset.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kb9lko85z97gzzk/Game Kit Controller Documentation (first part).pdf?dl=0

I am trying to explain everything as simple as possible and adding captures to know better which is being configured. New versions will come in the next days. Any feedback is welcome.

Also, the changelog has been moved to another file (due to that content is really big), so the documentation is focused in explain every system.

Of course, the dialog system will have different options, allowing to configure answer/questions or only conversations between character (without choices). And every line of text can have a sound file which belong to that text.

And that reminds me that I have to close the current poll of the forum when the next update is avaliable (the one with full doc), so when that comes, I will work in the most voted element.

Emerald support will be started at the beginning of the next year and shouldn't take too much time to achieve ;)

Regards.

29. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

NB - also if you are having dialogue options during conversation how are players supposed to pick without a text component?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  30. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

A system that could do that would be very welcome i would imagine. Later on basic integration with cinemachine for those who want to use it but with this basic idea i would say most dialogue and such needs would be catered for. Because of what neoditka said i would have all three options exposed in the inspector to show audio, anims(facial and body), and text. The mission/quest system however i suggest you keep all text for journal and to be able to follow things easily, thus the exposed options would be strictly presentation.

31. neodotca

neodotca

It's a good question, I believe there are many different possible configurations that can be done. Personally, I try to keep the text at the minimum in my game, I want it to look like a movie or the reality the most possible.

I use only the FPS mode so i don't want my player to have a voice (and don't want a camera on my player), so i can have a character saying one thing to the player using audio and the player can answer to a choice of answers with text, so yes in that case text is still indispensable but reduce at the minimum.

Or you can have a one way conversation where every time the player enter the trigger of the character, the character give a different information to the player, but in that case you don't really need a dialogue system, i like this solution, it can work for me.

tgamorris76 likes this.
  32. sr388

sr388

Of course, that is the idea, use one, some or all the options, to give as much possibilities/customization as possibe. And yeah, I would like to make it simple and clean (kingdom hearts anyone? xd), so the player can see easily the current objectives, and even a little diary which what already happened.

I totally understand, but it could be used for subtitles for example. But yes, the idea is to allow a lot of customization, so the dialog can have only answer, or voice, or text, etc... or all of them (thinking in games with a more organic approximation or more traditional).

Anyway, before I start this system, I will post here the list of features for the first version ;)

Regards.

tgamorris76 and neodotca like this.
  33. BryanO

BryanO

when i try to rig a player my character model hunches to the side when using rifle, shotgun, rocket launcher.

pistol ik is ok. please advise

34. sr388

sr388

Hi Bryan.

Do you mean something like this?

upload_2017-11-30_15-48-40.png
    It is due to an incorrect configuration of the bones when the player is build (due to different hierachy in the skeleton). But it can be solved. Check the documentation in process: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kb9lko85z97gzzk/Game Kit Controller Documentation (first part).pdf?dl=0 (explained in the part called adjusting player’s upper body for weapons).

Tell me if this works or not. And in case it is something different, can you tell me more or send captures?

Regards.

Attached Files:

35. Vampyr_Engel

Vampyr_Engel

Sorery I hve been away for a while and not too well(diabetic retinotheapy)v Still I hope to be back soon using your excellent package I need to hurry up and get my games done especially since Rebellion has now decided to update Battlezone 2 Combat Commander for next year :

emperor12321 and tgamorris76 like this.
  36. hopeful

hopeful

Ugh. Wish you the best!

tgamorris76 likes this.
  37. neodotca

neodotca

I hope you will get better soon!

tgamorris76 likes this.
  38. sr388

sr388

Sorry to hear that, I couldn't imagine to go throught that, hope you get better as soon as possible.

tgamorris76 likes this.
  39. Vampyr_Engel

Vampyr_Engel

Thanks guys I just wish to get my game working and sorted out I have to get a new PC desk as the old one went on me hence haven't done anything for a few months and its a bit annoying, thanks anyway

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    tgamorris76 and sr388 like this.
  40. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Hi sr388, i noticed a script attached to the GKC prefab/character prefab that's called mouse cursor controller. Doesnt have much exposed in inspector. speed I think is all(400). Just wondered if it was possible to adapt it. On key down or button down showing the cursor. Doesn't have to pause character just release the mouse on button or key press.

NB - sorry, what i meant to say is, is it possible to leave a line of code up here just to be able to display the cursor during gameplay at a key press and would the cursor script attached to the prefab be the best place to add it?
    Also noticed when i hit escape during gameplay(which brings up pause menu) the cursor is free. Can the code be adapted?

Also in the tags to shoot section of the objectives controller? of the AI prefab, there's only 2... enemy or player. Is there a way of adding tags? It's so i can have multiple factions and i don't want just the player faction but a friendly, maybe more factions that interact with each other at different levels. I can do this with the other asset i use but it would be nice if the drop down was similer to the drop down for the layers system. allowing for multiple tags(mixed on the layer system)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    sr388 likes this.
  41. sr388

sr388

Yeah, but that is used to move the cursor with the gamepad. But what you need can be done, all the content neccessary for that can be found in the system to use devices like computer, code terminals, etc... (which is the same for all).

Give me some minutes to make a simple script for that.

tgamorris76 likes this.
  42. sr388

sr388

Ok. Here the code: https://pastebin.com/t0rQ3jA3

Just assign the Player Controller gameObject and press the action that you need (change the action used by the one you need, or you can also call the function changeCursorState from that script with a boolean variable to pause or unpause the components.

Tell me if this is what you need or not.

About the tags to shoot, it is planned to change that enum for a list of elements that it can be configured (adding any amount of targets, I already wanted to modified to add neutral AI, which only attacks to who attacks it).

So instead of using tags/layers, maybe I will make a manager to define factions, and then set every character with a faction component configured in that manager (similar to how the pickups, map, etc... elements work). Like this, a set of rules could be added to configure which factions fight among them or they are allies, if the player is an enemy for them or not, etc.... that actually sounds very cool, added everything to the todo list of the AI ;)

Regards.

tgamorris76 likes this.
  43. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Not sure where to attach script or what to call it :(

44. Mayureshete

Mayureshete

has the cover system implemented....? visiting this thread after a long time. was occupied in another project... going to try this asset now.. ;)

sr388 likes this.
  45. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Hi sr, not sure which script to edit, tried just naming it after global name and attaching it first to empty game object(got errors, wouldnt attach), then to the player controller object(same error)

46. sr388

sr388

Attach that script just once to one object (it can be the player itself), assign the player gameObject to it and set an action in the update code of that script, with an axe that you have defined in the inputManager inspector (for example, "Pause Camera"). Like this

if (input.checkInputButton ("Pause Camera", inputManager.buttonType.getKeyDown)) {
    changeCursorState (!showingCursor);
    }

Tell me if this works.

Long time Mayureshete.

Not yet, but I want to add it the next year. Before that, I want to make the full documentation (which is in process right now) and some improvements to the current systems.

Regards.

Mayureshete and tgamorris76 like this.
  47. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Code works :) thanks. Just one problem though, cursor is restricted to a square of the screen just off center about 1" square in size :( . help

48. sr388

sr388

That is weird, it is the same code used when the game is paused, or the player uses a computer/code terminal, examinate an object,..... Here how looks:

Animation.gif

Have you made some change in the cursor controller script? What it is your current resolution configured in unity? It should allow you to move like a regular mouse cursor.

tgamorris76 likes this.
  49. neodotca

neodotca

I am trying to build for "windows standalone" but the build fails every time, I am able to build for Mac, maybe something is missing or wrongly configure in my Windows 10 settings, need some help please, someone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: System.Exception: 'UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour' was not found in any of the referenced assemblies
    at us.UnityScriptCompilerFactoryModule.resolveType (System.Object assemblies, System.String typeName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at us.UnityScriptCompilerFactory.FromCommandLineOptions (us.CommandLineOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at us.UsModule.compile (us.CommandLineOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at us.UsModule.runWithCommandLine (System.String[] commandLine) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at us.UsModule.Main (System.String[] argv) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 5329 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00207] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:172
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00050] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:83
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50. sr388

sr388

That is really weird. It seems to be a problem not related to the asset itself (at least by what messages say). What version of unity and gkc are you using? Others projects can be built in that PC?