Search Unity

[RELEASED] G-Audio : 2D Audio Framework

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by gregzo, Jan 20, 2014.

1. GoatHooves

GoatHooves

I don't know if it's because I'm using 5.3.4f1 now, but my audio through G-Audio has stopped working properly. I hear clicks and pops for some sounds and nothing for others, they interrupt any audio sources currently playing as well. The demo scenes do exactly the same. I can only get them to work by loading the sound banks in the editor by hand and then playing the scene.
    If anyone has any idea to get my audio working normally I would love to hear from you. :D thanks!

2. CraigGraff

CraigGraff

Have you tried using G audio in a clean project, just to see if that works for you?

3. GoatHooves

GoatHooves

yes, unfortunately same issue :/ tried the github version and the asset store version in case they weren't the same.

4. GoatHooves

GoatHooves

Default player doesn't show any activity on tracks unless I load my sample banks before I play. I created builds for other platforms and the audio failed to work there as well.

Rolling back my version of Unity to see if that is the cause. I tried 5.3.1, installing 5.2.4 now.
    Has anyone else got GAudio going in 5.3.0 or newer?

5. marcosecchi

marcosecchi

Same issue here, the example simply don't play (v.5.3.4f1 on OSX 10.11.5) while on older versione (v.4.6.6f2) everything is fine.

Hope this helps.

6. KimiBimi

KimiBimi

Is possible to load external audio with this plugin?

7. lmtm

lmtm

Hello, I tried this fantastic asset and I love it. My only question is, if it is possible to record stereo from line in input?
    Thanks for any help.
    Milos.

8. paraTuesdays

paraTuesdays

G-audio doesn't show up under Hierarchy - Create. Maybe because I am using Unity 5.4.1f1. Is anyone else having this problem?

9. drcrck

drcrck

How to load .wav file as AudioClip?