Search Unity

Assets [RELEASED] FSM AI Template by Invector

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Invector, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Invector

Invector

Take a look into our documentation "How to apply damage to a target", basically you need a Collider and a HealthController in your object, then assign the layer/tag of your object.
    About the Headtrack issue, try to lower the "DefaultOffsetLookHeight" value.

2. Invector

Invector

Documentation updated!

www.invector.xyz/aidocumentation

Included info about:
    - AI Cover System
    - AI Spawner System
    - AI Companion
    - AI Throw Objects
    - AI Simple Holder
    - updated with description for several features

A new FSM AI Update v1.0.2 is coming very soon with great improvements!

3. junaid_techving

junaid_techving

Hi ! well you are doing great ...
    I just want to extend the behaviour of Third Person Controller and NPC/AI. I want to perform grapple damage in which Third person Controller and AI Controller both behaviours will have to extend. So do you have any solution regarding to it?

4. Invector

Invector

We do have a prototype of a grab feature for both AI/Player that will come as an add-on in the future, it works just like our other add-ons as plug and play systems, I can't say a release date though we still have a lot of things to do first but I can say that is definitely in the roadmap.

5. masihvaezi

masihvaezi

hello i have this error on unity 2018:
    'vShooterWeapon' does not contain a definition for 'attackID' and no accessible extension method 'attackID' accepting a first argument of type 'vShooterWeapon' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

6. Invector

Invector

Did you recently update the template? if so check this guideline to correctly import/update
    http://invector.proboards.com/thread/2896/guideline-import-update-invector-assets

7. ibyte

ibyte

Does your AI support the AI navigating on a moving object?

8. Invector

Invector

I think so, since Unity navmesh supports and we use unity navmesh so it should work!

9. StevanJay

StevanJay

I'm trying to create a custom action, a variant of Wander, where the AI only wanders inside a designated zone (indicated by a collider volume). The problem is (I think), since the collider is a scene object, and the custom script is not a part of the scene, I don't find a way to reference it. (I can't just add a parameter to the custom wander script and reference my collider via the FSM editor, since that field won't accept a scene object).

What would be the best way to handle this? I guess I could tag my collider in the scene, and have the script search for an object with that tag to use? It feels a little clunky way of doing it though... Is there any better way?

10. Invector

Invector

That are several ways do to this, for example, one way to do it with zero coding is by baking a navmesh with a higher priority on that area

ps* sorry about the delay to answer you, we usually answer more frequently in this forum > http://invector.proboards.com/

11. Invector

Invector

Guys the update for the FSM AI is coming by the end of the week, the current version does not work with the Basic/Melee/Shooter Templates v2.5.1

SickaGames1 likes this.
  12. Invector

Invector

Version 1.1.1(current)Released: May 6, 2020 is available at the asset store and it works with Basic/Melee/Shooter Templates 2.5.1

13. RPowers

RPowers

Hi. I'm running into an issue with the Turn on Spot movement property. This doesn't seem to do anything. In my animator there's a TurnOnSpotDirection parameter but it's always at 0. I'd like my enemy to run a rotate/start walk animation when going from an idle state to a walk state. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

14. Invector

Invector

Join us at the Official Invector Discord Channel

>>> discord.gg/UFRcpPc <<<

* This forum and the vForum will continue online and active since it has about 4 years of content and over 2.000 members registred, but we also would like to offer the discord channel since many users have requested.

15. UnityZaki

UnityZaki

HI please i need help.when i finish to beat all enemies how can move player to next scene?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021