Search Unity

[Released] Freaking AWESOME MMORPG UI Kit + Bonus

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by hesa2020, Jul 7, 2012.

1. hesa2020

hesa2020

Hello this is Hesa, from Hesa Games Entertainment :eek:
    Here is the kit who are going to help you on getting a Freaking awesome UI in your MMORPG

Please Remember : The UI Pictures are not made by me, you are allowed to use it in your application as test
    but you are not allowed to release a game with these pictures. And you should buy this Kit only for the scripts

PRESENTATION :

What that include ?
    1. SpellBar ( Toggle Line of Bar )
    2. Player,Target,Friendly,Enemy Frame Targeting
    3. Red Alert : Wrong Target, No Mana ( add more if you want )
    4. Very Basic Cast Damage and Heal ( Comming soon : Advanced combat systems )
    5. Completly AWESOME Healing And Damage Text on Screen
    6. Crazy Health Bar and Text Hover : Npc,Player,Enemy,Object,Etc...
    7. Round Mini Map ( For Pro User only, Basic and Square for Free User )
    8. Include a nice RPG Camera Controlls
    9. People who buy it now get free update ( price is going to increase with update )

Here a demo : The DEMO

OH DAMN! Its CRAZY, WHATS THE PRICE ?
    1. 5$ From Unity Assets Store
    2. 4$ From Hesa Assets Store !!! ( Easy to Update FROM MY STORE !!!! )

waiting on approval on Unity Assets Store,
    Buy it Now From Hesa Assets Store

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  2. Boss

Boss

Hello, ive noticed you have re posted this like 3 times. You have nice kit i got it, but please stay to 1 thread so other people dont have to compete to get there threads upto. Thanks!

P.s Nice kit! I vouch for this, I got it and it provides great work, that you can work off of. Ill be back for more stuff from you. :)

3. hesa2020

hesa2020

4. Boss

Boss

I pm'ed you a offer. :)

5. modulo

modulo

6. fholm

fholm

You're aware that you can't sell textures you have not created? People buying this from you are paying for useless textures, as they can't be used in any real game, since you do not have the rights to grant other people the rights to use them. This is theft/fraud, both against the people buying it and the person/people who made the original textures.

7. hesa2020

hesa2020

Ok this skin is made by a guy who copyed the Diablo UI style,
    They released the picture in a pack for the game world of warcraft,
    This pack was changing your game UI from WOW to Diablo Style

and yes i can use these picture, and you can use them too
    But you are not allowed to release a game with these pictures

Like i said .... heum .... Right There :

Well people who buy this should pay for the kit of script not for the pictures who can only be used in Dev ( not for released game )

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  8. fholm

fholm

Unless you have explicit written permission by whoever made this originally to sell them, no you can not. It doesn't matter what YOU say, sigh.

9. hesa2020

hesa2020

it was comming with a text file who was saying i can use it except for a released game.
    I wanted to show you them but i dont have it anymore

Anyway Google it , you will probably find it

10. hesa2020

hesa2020

11. ImogenPoot

ImogenPoot

This is not a Kindergarden, even if it sometimes seems so... Unity should put a big WARNING-BANNER on their website, for guys like you, selling stuff they don't own.

I am not really acquainted with the law, but I suspect that if someone caught you ;), which isn't hard, see this thread, you caught yourself already... then two things will potentially happen:

1) You will get sued by the real owner
    2) You will get sued by all customers, not only to pay back the price they paid for your "product" but also for potential damage they've encountered by using your illegal stuff.

Both lawsuits can sum up pretty quickly :D, so it might be the last stuff you've sold in your life, at least with profit.

PS: And some marketing advise. Don't tell your customers that your product is freaking awesome. This usually let's go off all red flags, at least for those who have a brain ^^.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  12. fholm

fholm

Yes, but this does not mean that you can sell his graphics to other people, earning money from them. It doesn't matter what you "think" or how you "word" it, what you're doing is clearly a breach against copyright.

13. hesa2020

hesa2020

Im now working on a New game Interface in photoshop
    New update should comme with a new UI,
    And a Sounds system for the UI :)

14. hesa2020

hesa2020

Anybody who bought it can tell me if the download link work

15. sooshicat

sooshicat

download link works fine.
    thanks hesa

16. hesa2020

hesa2020

17. Venged

Venged

I bought your $4.00 kit. The zip file has kinda password protection on it. Really???? Is file the download corrupted?

18. phex

phex

Yes, the same here, right now.
    Doesn´t matters - dont want to buy pirated stuff, just want to take a look at his website.

19. Venged

Venged

I'm not interested anymore. He can keep the $4.00 Something is strange or a foot here maybe. He said he would change the texture that was complained about above but the site is strange and the Down load is weird. I'm gonna stick just asset store from now on. i guess there is a reason why stuff has to be approved(-:

20. hesa2020

hesa2020

How did u get on that page ?

21. hesa2020

hesa2020

Removed the page 2,3,4

Gonna remove the link on header of home page of hesagames

Thanks for taking time to notify them

22. wmgcata

wmgcata

So... anyone has a clue if this is legal or not? And if i should buy it or not? And have the GUI-layouts been fixed yet so they're actually sellable in a legal way? Because from as far as i've read, this pack doesn't seem legit to me, and i'm starting to wonder if your WoW-like camera has also been ripped off from somewhere...

23. kersk

kersk

Steer clear. There have been a few people like this guy trying to illegally sell other people's work on here. Thankfully the community has people like fholm to call them out. A few months ago there was that guy associated with UnityCar trying to sell stolen car models, too. The mods need to keep a careful eye on this problem, or else it could easily turn into a rash of spammers that degrade our community. Also, if stolen assets like this make it onto the unity asset store and Unity is receiving a percentage of the sales, that puts them in a very dangerous place legally.

24. hesa2020

hesa2020

Well if you but this kit its not for the picture but for the script !!!

Script are 100% made by me !

25. kersk

kersk

That may be true, but we have to take that on faith... from a guy selling stolen assets.

How would you like it if someone released an art pack here with all of your scripts included for $3.

Oh, but don't worry, they aren't allowed to use your scripts for a released game.

...see the problem now?

26. OmniverseProduct

OmniverseProduct

Then include just the script. Taking a picture that isn't yours and putting it inside the script that you are selling is still stealing regardless of what you think.

27. phex

phex

Dont buy from simple onlineshops. In most countries you need to have a registred
    business to run a webshop. After a certain amount of money coming to your paypal account you
    have to register your company anyways... so pirates dont have a real chance on the long run.

28. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

@Hesa2020 You cannot include other peoples assets in your product without the right license, if you are no allowed to use it in another game, you cannot use it for your kit! I strongly suggest you replace those assets with basic ones you have made yourself as soon as possible or I will have to remove you posts.

29. wmgcata

wmgcata

I do want to buy this for the scripts seeing that it's only 4 to 5 dollars, but i ain't due to the stolen GUI's. If you change those to your own i might change my mind and actually buy it.

30. hesa2020

hesa2020

Ok good well im gonna change it asap

31. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

Umm this is the same guy who downloaded zerano's mutiplayer kit but renigged via paypal and still hasn't payed for it.
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/113850-Multiplayer-Kit/page25

Funny thing is he still insists on zerano making updates to the kit eventhough he hasnt legaly obtained the kit. I would say please beware when buying this.

32. hesa2020

hesa2020

33. OmniverseProduct

OmniverseProduct

what's so funny?

34. wmgcata

wmgcata

Are the GUI's changed already?

35. FullyCrafted

FullyCrafted

Hi Guys,

I created a RPG/MMORPG style GUI recently, perfect for Unity games of this nature. It's only available for use in your projects to the Graphic River license agreement. However if you've got a few dollars spare you can pick it up for pennies and use it in your projects.
    RPG/MMORPG UI DOWNLOAD.

$chat-window-preview.jpg $minimap-preview.jpg $quest-log-preview.jpg

RPG/MMORPG UI DOWNLOAD.

I also accept feedback and suggestions as I update it regularly, so anything to improve it for you guys do let me know!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015