Search Unity

RELEASED FLOWFIRE Super Sampling SSAA - Visually best Anti Aliasing!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Flow-Fire-Games, Jun 11, 2015.

1. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

Really quite frustrating. To be honest it was near unusable during run-time but it did produce some fantastic screenshots.

KWaldt and claudiu4444 like this.
  2. ElliottMallard

ElliottMallard

I really wish he would get this asset working for 5.6. MadGoat's SSAA doesn't work well with Unity's post processing stack (Bloom and AO are not visible for example) so there is currently no option for good SSAA in 5.6 - surely the developer recognises this was peoples go-to plugin for this effect? Such a shame!

3. hopeful

hopeful

While they're at it, there's a breaking change of some sort with render textures in 5.6.1, which I'm guessing SSAA may use. So if they were to get it to work with 5.6.0 ... it would probably also need some tweaks to work under 5.6.1. ;)

4. FoxAlphaX

FoxAlphaX

i have freeze camera in unity 5.6.2f, the asset have problem whit compatibility?

5. kenshin

kenshin

Hi,

UI picking seems doesn't works with 2017.1 any fix planned or any workaround?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

FoxAlphaX likes this.
  6. galran

galran

Hi,

I'm trying to build a small project for the window store with this component and i'm getting the following error:
    Reference rewriter: Error: type `System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from SSAA.dll at SSAA.Properties.Settings.

any easy fix? that would teach me not to use any assets without full source code :(

7. FoxAlphaX

FoxAlphaX

what? this asset is Deprecate :O

8. Davood_Kharmanzar

Davood_Kharmanzar

i got black screen on unity 2018 when trying to record video :\
    how to solve it?

9. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

Like so many others, this asset has been deprecated. Unity should really ban those developers from resubmitting assets in the future who refuse to at least make the source code available. In fact, Unity was fully aware the asset had been abandoned before it was depreciated, it was even put on sale not long before. Unity is concerned solely for profit with scant regard to the rights of the consumer.

blackbird and hopeful like this.
  10. wetcircuit

wetcircuit

I have switched to Mad Goat's SSAA. I recommend it.

N00MKRAD and hopeful like this.
  11. vampir26

vampir26

I'm very disappointed about this asset, because it's deprecated. Such assets are useless. It's the same like ceto ocean and many other assets.

NOW I HAVE 28 DEPRECATED ASSETS IN MY ASSET STORE!!!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    kristoof and ksam2 like this.