Search Unity

[Released] Fish Catcher Pro - Full Fishing Game Kit!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AlanOToole, Jun 8, 2021.

1. AlanOToole

AlanOToole

Hey everyone!

I wanted to take a minute to announce that I released a new asset called Fish Catcher Pro!

Fish Catcher Pro | Packs | Unity Asset Store

Fish Catcher Pro allows you to create your own fishing game within minutes. I designed it with drag and drop ease in mind so that anyone can quickly make a fun fishing game. While it's super easy to create a fishing game, the cool part is, that it's also highly customizable. You can customize so much of the kit to make it truly feel like your own!

It's a complete game kit right out of the "virtual" box, hah, meaning you can literally hit play and you have a full blown map system, coin tracking system and a level unlock system with some fun fishing!

By default the asset comes with 12 types of configurable fish, 2 types of fishers (in a boat and standing), and 4 prebuilt levels! All artwork comes with original PSDs / PSBs or illustrator files.

Fish Catcher Pro also works with touch screens too! I've tested it on the iPhone and it works great. You can swipe to cast and tap to reel in your fish.

Features:
    • Full Game Right Out of the Box!
    • Mouse or touch screen support
    • Click and drag to cast or swipe with your finger
    • Mobile friendly
    • 4 Custom Built Levels
    • 2 Styles of Fisher persons. (In boat and standing)
    • Fisher Player uses 2D Skeleton system and can be fully posed!
    • Coin Based System for Unlocking New Levels
    • 12 Styles of Fish included
    • 8 different Lure styles
    • Drag and Drop Prefabs
    • Fully Commented C# Source Code
    • Full PSDs and Illustrator Files
    • Map Based System for Adding New Levels!
    • Full Help Documentation!
    You can find it here on the asset store : Fish Catcher Pro | Packs | Unity Asset Store

Definitely let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions!

I'll be posting some screenshots and other YouTube videos on how it works very soon!

Thanks!
    Alan

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  2. mariosutalo35

mariosutalo35

Will it be free after some time?
    Upd: I am really interested in this one because I could find it even at https://craftpix.net/categorys/2d-game-kits/ :D
    It makes sence why it will not be free. Not a problem. I will be ready to purchase this fishing game kit. Please, just let me know when it's available.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  3. AlanOToole

AlanOToole

Hello!

Thanks for the comment. It won’t be free but there will be sales.

Have a great day!