Search Unity

1. We would like to hear your feedback about Unity and our products. Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Events Plus 2.0

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by chasse, Mar 19, 2019.

1. chasse

chasse

I love Unity's developer community and am excited to be able to give something back! I've just released the second version of my plugin, Events Plus, to update it to the latest Unity release and jam packed it with more features! It has a ton of features and improvements that will save you countless hours wiring up your games. This isn't just another event manager; it's what the UnityEvent system should have been all along and then some.

Links
    Get on the Asset Store!

Website
    Tutorial Video
    Documentation
    Code Documentation

Sample Code

What is it?

Events Plus is a powerful event management tool for the Unity Engine. It has been designed as a complete replacement of the stock UnityEvent system and includes several added features and performance improvements. Like UnityEvents, Events Plus enables developers to avoid otherwise cumbersome event wiring and instead manage it all solely within the editor window.

Core Features
    • Automatic event wiring
    • Supports every Unity variable type (Vector3, AnimationCurve, etc.)
    • Allows up to 10 event arguments
    • Expandable and re-orderable inspector drawers
    • Optimized for cross-platform with up to 1000% faster speeds over stock UnityEvents
    • Supports both direct events and preconfigured argument calls to all public variables, properties and methods
    • Supports methods with return types and function overloading
    • Source code and examples included and fully-documented
    *Warning*: This version has undergone significant changes for the 2018 version of Unity and will cause work from the older versions of EventsPlus to break! You may find they're worth it though :)

Thank you so much!