Search Unity

[Released] Enviro World Components

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by dizzymediainc, Feb 26, 2021.

1. dizzymediainc

dizzymediainc

Enviro World Components adds a few extra features to the Enviro system and expands on what's currently possible!

As you might know the Enviro systems are really handy, allowing developers to create the games of their dreams with a flexible system and responsive devs.

While the Enviro systems come with a lot i found that some crucial features are missing and decided to create them as well as make them accessible for others to use and expand upon.

EWC is fully compatible with Invector World Components!

In order to utilize Enviro World Components you MUST OWN a copy of Enviro!

Asset Store:
    http://u3d.as/2nLe

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/YNzB5B9DgD

What you get:

• Action Bar
    • 5 UI/World Components (listed below)
    • 8 helper scripts
    • Custom demo models, sounds, particles, weather icons and gizmos
    • 1 Demo Scene
    • Documentation

Features:

Components: System

• ActionBar - Display a screen space action bar to signify interactable objects (i.e open chest, climb ladder, rest, etc.)
    • Area Notification - Shows an animated notification when a trigger area is entered.

Components: UI
    • Enviro Weather UI - Flexible weather display (i.e 12/24 hour display, Celcius/Farenheit display, Display icons based on time of day, weather, etc.)
    • RestMenu - Flexible and easy to use menu that shows rest options.
    • Simple Fade - Handles screen fades.

Components: World
    • EnviroWorldCont - Offers Time Based Events, Temperature Based Events & Controls world objects (i.e day lights, night lights, particles, etc.)
    • RestCont - Provides events for custom rest actions (i.e move players location, move time forward, etc.)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  2. dizzymediainc

dizzymediainc

3. dizzymediainc

dizzymediainc