Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Emerald AI 3.2 (New Sound Detection) - The Ultimate Universal AAA Quality AI Solution

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BHS, Jun 26, 2015.

1. BHS

BHS

claudius_I likes this.
  2. BHS

BHS

I do plan on updating it and I will try to do this asap.

You basically just need to update the script names to use the new namespaces and script names. So Emerald_AI is now EmeraldAI.EmeraldAISystem.

3. BHS

BHS

Emerald AI 2.0 was a new version release. So, Emerald AI 2.0 contains Emerald AI 2.2. You can see the most recent version on the Asset Store under the asset's version number.

4. BHS

BHS

Emerald AI uses NavMesh so AI are confined to the ground and their NavMesh's Base Offset. I may add an option to modify the NavMesh's Base Offset for simple AI such as fish with the 2.3 update.

5. BHS

BHS

Emerald AI uses an easy to use editor for creating AI. Most of the functionality is preset and done for you so you don't have to use nodes to create any AI mechanics. The API can be found within the EmeraldAIEventComponent on each AI. This allows users to add quite a bit of added functionality through custom scripts or simply creating an event. There are 8 events that can be used that are triggered when an AI does a certain action such as deal damage, arrive at a destination, die, etc. I plan on expanded the included API with the next couple of updates. All API should be accessible with PlayMaker.

6. SickaGames1

SickaGames1

Advanced AI coming? Ie. phased boss fights, special attacks ect...

7. wood333

wood333

Does Emerald have unity events? Edit : found the events.

Is there a limit to the total number of factions?

The OnDeath unity event is useful, but it would be even more useful it returned who killed it. Especially a OnDeath "by Player," would permit me to track the Player's performance.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  8. BHS

BHS

Yes, with the 2.3 update. :)

9. BHS

BHS

Yes, it has 8 Unity Events (OnEnable, OnStart, OnDeath, OnAttack, OnStartCombat, OnDamge, ReachedDestination, and OnFlee). All can call outside functions or Emerald AI's built-in functions/API.

The total faction amount is 5, but I will be redoing the way this is done to customize the amount with a future update.

wood333 likes this.
  10. SickaGames1

SickaGames1

Alright! Time to get started!!! :p

11. wood333

wood333

The OnDeath unity event is useful, but it would be even more useful if it returned who killed it. Especially a OnDeath "by Player," would permit me to track the Player's performance. This is necessary because AI can kill each other, which I like and is very good and realistic, but I don't track ai combat performance, just the Player's

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  12. llJIMBOBll

llJIMBOBll

Thank you Sir!!!! :D

13. MWray

MWray

Update to my previous post. I want to see if I can get some help figuring out why my animals no longer dynamicaly wander. I say no longer, because I had them wandering fine with Unity version 2018.2.17 and Emerald AI version 2.0, but now I've upgraded to Unity 2018.3.11 and Emerald AI 2.2 and none of the animals will dynamicaly wander. I have verified they are on the navmesh, so I don't believe that is the problem. Any suggestions for things to look at or try will be appreciated. I can send screen shots or setup details if necessary. Thanks. Since the first post, I have discovered that the animals will wander appropriately if a plane or terrain are in the scene and have a y component very near the value of the navmesh. Is there something different about navmeshes in unity 2018.11 or how emerald version 2.0 address the navmesh

14. kylewetton

kylewetton

Hey mate, so here's a quick test. There is nothing strange going on with DistanceFromTarget and seems accurate? (See bottom left of screenshot). In this screenshot he is currently attacking me and I'm receiving hit damage.

Importantly, as soon as my DistanceFromTarget reaches over 7f (one more jump in the screenshot), he stops, any lower than that and it's game on. I've confirmed his ray is hitting me at all times during this test, and is pointing accurately at my player.

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 1.40.58 PM.png

llJIMBOBll likes this.
  15. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

Now, too many sales is not a bad problem to have. Continued success, BHS!

Mark

BHS likes this.
  16. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

It may be possible to recreate this issue using water. I recently introduced water to my scene, and use NavMesh Obstacles to break the walkable paths. The water layer wasn't working as I expected it to. Anyway, if the player is just on the edge of the water marker and the AI is directly in front of the player but can't path to him, he looks for another path. If the player backs up below the water onto the navmesh underwater, the AI attacks, even though they are technically too far away. Their attacks will land and cause damage, as long as the player is on the navmesh and below the AI. I noted it as interesting, but something to solve later.

Mark

17. Room101_Studios

Room101_Studios

BHS,

Any news on 2.2.2? ;)

18. SickaGames1

SickaGames1

Yeah! @BHS Get 2.2.2 done so that you can get 2.3 done!!!!

19. FractalCore

FractalCore

Have you made any progress on this? The issue of Playmaker not being able to send damage to the AI since the 2.2 upgrade.

20. GWStudio

GWStudio

Hi... is there is any way to make the damage decrease based on distance from enemy i am using RFPS and i use projectile with this script attach to it :

using System.Collections;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using UnityEngine;

namespace EmeraldAI.Example
    {
    [RequireComponent(typeof(Rigidbody))]
    [RequireComponent(typeof(AudioSource))]
    public class EmeraldAICollisionDamage : MonoBehaviour
    {
    public int DamageAmount = 100;
    public int PushAmount = 400;
    public AudioClip CollisionSound;
    public string EmeraldAITag = "Respawn";

Rigidbody m_Rigidbody;
    AudioSource m_AudioSource;

void Start()
    {
    m_Rigidbody = GetComponent<Rigidbody>();
    m_AudioSource = GetComponent<AudioSource>();
    }

void OnCollisionEnter(Collision C)
    {
    if (C.gameObject.tag == EmeraldAITag && m_Rigidbody.velocity.magnitude > 0)
    {
    if (C.gameObject.GetComponent<EmeraldAISystem>() != null)
    {
    C.gameObject.GetComponent<EmeraldAISystem>().Damage(DamageAmount, EmeraldAISystem.TargetType.NonAITarget, transform, PushAmount);
    m_AudioSource.PlayOneShot(CollisionSound);
    }
    }
    }
    }
    }

Thanks

21. franky_li

franky_li

@BHS I have a problem with AI alignment. Even with Align AI switched on, AI will not be aligned. AI is an animal, so it must be aligned.
    Any suggestions?

22. Tandinos

Tandinos

So how do I control the volume / turn off the default attacking sounds on AI ? its super loud and I can't seem to find it unless im blind, also how do we set up an fps controller to work deal damage ? can get it to lose health but yeah cant damage enemies

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  23. Moe-Mogare

Moe-Mogare

I followed the tutorial to install it on invector & ran into this error I don't know whats going on

Assets\Emerald AI\Scripts\Components\EmeraldAIPlayerDamage.cs(17,37): error CS1525: Invalid expression term '/'

Assets\Emerald AI\Scripts\Components\EmeraldAIPlayerDamage.cs(89,10): error CS1513: } expected

24. llJIMBOBll

llJIMBOBll

Hi for some reason the ai can detect player thru walls? and if the player is higher than the ai or on the level above the ai can attack the player.

I've added some gifs to show, and also my detection setup settings. The building use building layer and my my building for maps use another layer but ai cant attack it.

https://i.gyazo.com/be60054c41af3ee20fab9b925ab01682.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/93bf8be86717356e0cf4367f22d31da1.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/9dad3aded10f4dd1da53c0c20d7f5b1c.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/ca8a2335c15c211d5ae3ce7fc2c59675.gif

Cheers

25. llJIMBOBll

llJIMBOBll

Yes this is happening to me too, If i about the height of the detection radius or anywhere below it the ai will attack, but once i go just 1 above the detection radius he no longer attacks. plus also the attack range is like 5 and some ai even 1
    Not sure how to fix it.

Cheers

26. songjiekun

songjiekun

hello:
    very interesting ai system
    does this work with generic/ non-humanoid characters and enemies?

27. SickaGames1

SickaGames1

@BHS 2.2.2 here we come!

28. JMyerscough

JMyerscough

Does this support the latest GKC?

neodotca likes this.
  29. neodotca

neodotca

Please update the integration with GKC, thanks!

30. Moe-Mogare

Moe-Mogare

As well as the invector I followed the integration only to have it fail

31. BHS

BHS

I totally agree, I'll see if I can add it to the 2.2.2 update.

wood333 likes this.
  32. BHS

BHS

When you updated Emerald AI to version 2.2, did you completely remove it from your project before importing the new version? If not, this could be what's causing your issue. The only addition with the dynamic wandering feature is that the slope angle is checked before generating the waypoint. So, if your AI is trying to generate waypoints on a hill or slope, you will need to increase your AI's Max Slope Limit. This is located under the Wander Type settings. What size is your AI's Dynamic Wander Radius?

33. BHS

BHS

Very strange. Are you using an Animation Event with the SendEmeraldDamage function to trigger damage? I'll continue to look into this to see if I can figure out what causing it. I haven't been able to recreate it yet.

34. BHS

BHS

Awesome, thanks for the additional information! I believe this may be what's causing the issues some users have been having.

35. BHS

BHS

I just finished my UniStorm 4.0 update so I can start working on the 2.2.2 update. I can't give an ETA, but I'll get it released as soon as possible.

36. BHS

BHS

I'm going to try and have this resolved with version 2.2.2.

37. BHS

BHS

The RFPS integration tutorial covers explosive damage that is mitigated based on distance when using explosive weapons. It depends on how you want this handled because this script only deals damage once the AI have been hit.

You can calculate distance based damage using the following:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. float DistanceDamage = Mathf.Clamp01(1 - YourDistance / DamageRadius);

38. BHS

BHS

If your terrain is using anything other layer than the Default layer, you will need to add it to your Alignment Layers within the Alignment Settings.

39. BHS

BHS

The attack sounds volume can be found in the Sound Settings in the Attack Sounds tab.

AttackSoundsVolume.png

The player does deal damage, but if you've switched the tags, you will need to add it to the player's Player Weapon script. By default, it can damage the Respawn tag.

40. BHS

BHS

You've made a syntax mistakes somewhere with a } and/or a /. Double check that you've properly added the code to the script.

41. BHS

BHS

Thanks for the info. Another user suggested where the issue may be coming from. If I can recreate this, I'll get it fixed with the 2.2.2 update. Have you added any layers to the AI's Obstruction Ignore Layers? If your building layer is in this list, it would also allow the AI to attack through walls with that layer.

42. BHS

BHS

Hey there,

Yes, it supports generic/non-humanoid characters.

43. BHS

BHS

Not yet, I update the GKC tutorial first thing tomorrow.

44. BHS

BHS

The Invector integration works just fine. You made a syntax error when following the tutorial. Please let me know if you need help with adding the code snippets to the EmeraldAIPlayerDamage script. :)

45. raptorbastard

raptorbastard

Having an issue with getting the emerald AI to deal damage to me (Invector Player), I can kill him but he can't deal any damage for some reason. (Melee Attack.)

He also freezes instead of ragdolls.

**No Errors**

EDIT: If I block or turn my back on him he is reacting to it but all of his attacks don't cause any affect not even a hurt/hit animation on the player.

EDIT: FIXED IT, A note to anyone else having this problem it was because I didn't add the event to the animation. I think in the Invector tutorial you should leave a lil note or popup for people like me who are too eager to integrate invector xD. Found the solution through the AI setup tutorial.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  46. Zelre

Zelre

Hey guys, I've been working on a basic Level Up system for Emerald AI. It's not 100% complete and some features need improvement. As I'm also self taught when it comes to programming, some of my code may be messy or have room for improvement.

I've written this without an Update function, and instead the GainExperience() function is called every time your AI lands an attack on it's target. I don't like Update functions unless needed.

So, a quick overview.

Every time your AI damages a target, it gains experience. When it levels up the following can be changed:

Level;
    Health;
    Regen Rate; (Not yet added)
    Regen Amount; (Not yet added)
    AI's Damage;
    AI's physical size;

Title System:
    I've also included a Title system. This allows you to change your AI's name and add a [TAG] in front of it when it reaches a certain level. I've included an event system with each title achievement to give you more control over what happens when these are reached, and I've added some basic Emerald things you can activate or change.

Current Known Issues:
    1. If you set your AI's level higher than 1 before start, I've set it so the health, size and title change on start as well, but I've not gotten around to changing things like required experience, health, damage etc...
    2. Play emote in the title system seems to not activate the emote. I suspect it's because it can't use an emote while in combat? Might have to disable some things before this like stop attacking/stop movement etc... Haven't put much thought into it yet.
    3. Health bar does not scale to health changes when health is reset on level up.

Later Plans:
    1. Improve the Title System, and maybe create a separate level system that relies more heavily on this system to change health, damage etc... Allowing you to create different variants of your AI based on level, while leaving your AI to reach these levels by itself... Why create an AI that's a BOSS monster, when you can leave your AI to fight its way there by itself? Obviously the need for all of this will depend on the game dynamics, but still. ;)
    2. Clean up code, improve things that don't function E.G. known issues.
    3. Persistence. I've added saving of the stats in a previous version of this level system I've created, but it's not as simple as just adding a JSON or .dat save system to the AI... This only works if your AI is placed before start and doesn't get instantiated at runtime. If it does, then a more complex save system will be required... One that saves runtime instantiated game objects and then applies their location and component settings to them. I can do this, but don't have the time or current need to do so.

Conclusion:
    This is NOT complete. It's something I'm working on and wanted to post what I've done so far here with everyone.
    This does allow you to change practically ANYTHING on your AI. From movement speed, attack distance, Skinned Mesh etc... With a little tweaking.

Code:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using System.Collections;
    2. using System.Collections.Generic;
    3. using UnityEngine;
    4. using UnityEngine.UI;
    5. using UnityEngine.Events;
    6. using EmeraldAI;
    7. using EmeraldAI.Utility;
    9. [System.Serializable]
    10. public class EmeraldLevelSystem : MonoBehaviour
    11. {
    12.     private EmeraldAISystem emeraldAI;
    13.     private EmeraldAIEventsManager emeraldEventManager;
    15.     [Header("AI Details")]
    16.     [Tooltip("DO NOT EDIT. Displays the AI's name.")]
    17.     public string entityName;
    18.     [Tooltip("DO NOT EDIT. Change level in the Emerald AI Component.")]
    19.     public int level = 1;
    20.     [Tooltip("Set the AI's max level.")]
    21.     public int levelCap = 120;
    22.     [Tooltip("Shows the AI's current experience.")]
    23.     public int experience;
    24.     [Tooltip("Shows the required experience to level up. Change this to set the base experience.")]
    25.     public int requiredExperience = 84;
    27.     [Header("AI Stats (DO NOT EDIT)")]
    28.     public int maxHealth;
    29.     private float walkSpeed;
    30.     private float runSpeed;
    31.     private float attackDistance;
    32.     public float regenRate;
    33.     public int regenAmount;
    35.     [Header("AI Damage (DO NOT EDIT)")]
    36.     public int attack1Min;
    37.     public int attack1Max;
    38.     [Space]
    39.     public int attack2Min;
    40.     public int attack2Max;
    41.     [Space]
    42.     public int attack3Min;
    43.     public int attack3Max;
    46.     [Header("Level Up")]
    47.     [Tooltip("Enable health reset on Level Up.")]
    48.     public bool resetHealth = true;
    49.     [Tooltip("Add titles to AI's name when it reaches a certain level. Also allows more specific changes to be made when these specific levels are reached.")]
    50.     public Titles[] changeTitles;
    52.     [Header("Settings")]
    53.     [Tooltip("Enable health change.")]
    54.     public bool _Health = true;
    55.     [Tooltip("Enable Aggro attacks change.")]
    56.     public bool _ComboAttacks = true;
    57.     [Tooltip("Enable Regen rate change.")]
    58.     public bool _RegenRate = true;
    59.     [Tooltip("Enable Regen Amount change.")]
    60.     public bool _RegenAmount = true;
    61.     [Tooltip("Enable Attack Damage change.")]
    62.     public bool _AttackDamage = true;
    63.     [Tooltip("Enable Size change.")]
    64.     public bool _ChangeSize = true;
    65.     private float sizeX;
    66.     private float sizeY;
    67.     private float sizeZ;
    69.     [Header("Multipliers")]
    70.     [Tooltip("Every time the AI levels up, the following are multiplied by the Main Multiplier: Health.")]
    71.     public float mainMultiplier = 1.05f;
    72.     [Tooltip("Adds this amount to the multiplier every level up. This allows the multipler to increase and adds some complexity to the system.")]
    73.     public float mainAdditive = 0.001f;
    74.     [Space]
    75.     [Tooltip("Multiplies the experienced needed after each level by this amount.")]
    76.     public float experienceMultiplier = 1.05f;
    77.     [Tooltip("Adds this amount to the multiplier every level up. This allows the multipler to increase and adds some complexity to the system.")]
    78.     public float experienceAdditive = 0.001f;
    79.     [Space]
    80.     [Tooltip("Adds this amount to the AI's scale every time it levels up.")]
    81.     public float sizeAdditive = 0.02f;
    82.     [Space]
    83.     [Tooltip("Multiplies the Min and Max damage of all the AI's attacks (1-3) by this amount.")]
    84.     public float attackDamageMultiplier = 1.05f;
    85.     [Tooltip("Adds this amount to the multiplier every level up. This allows the multipler to increase and adds some complexity to the system.")]
    86.     public float attackDamageAdditive = 0.4f;
    88.     [Header("Events")]
    89.     [Tooltip("Add events to be called when the AI levels up.")]
    90.     public UnityEvent OnLevelUp;
    94.     // Start is called before the first frame update
    95.     void Awake()
    96.     {
    97.         ApplyComponents();
    98.         GetEmeraldStats();
    99.         SetOnStart();
    100.         SetTitle();
    101.     }
    103.     //Applies the needed Emerald AI Components at Runtime
    104.     public void ApplyComponents()
    105.     {
    106.         //Apply Emerald AI System Component at Runtime
    107.         if(this.GetComponent<EmeraldAISystem>())
    108.         {
    109.             emeraldAI = this.GetComponent<EmeraldAISystem>();
    110.             maxHealth = emeraldAI.StartingHealth;
    111.         }
    112.         else
    113.         {
    114.             emeraldAI = null;
    115.             Debug.Log("No Emerald AI Component attached to this object. Please add one.");
    116.         }
    118.         //Apply Emerald AI Events Manager Component at Runtime
    119.         if(this.GetComponent<EmeraldAIEventsManager>())
    120.         {
    121.             emeraldEventManager = this.GetComponent<EmeraldAIEventsManager>();
    122.         }
    123.         else
    124.         {
    125.             emeraldEventManager = null;
    126.             Debug.Log("No Emerald Event Manager Component attached to this object. Please add one.");
    127.         }
    129.         emeraldAI.OnAttackEvent.AddListener(GainExperience);
    130.     }
    132.     private void SetOnStart()
    133.     {
    134.         ChangeHealth();
    135.         ChangeDamage();
    136.         ChangeSize();
    137.     }
    139.     //Pulls the needed variables from the Emerald AI at start.
    140.     public void GetEmeraldStats()
    141.     {
    142.         if(emeraldAI != null)
    143.         {
    144.             entityName = emeraldAI.AIName;
    145.             level = emeraldAI.AILevel;
    146.             maxHealth = emeraldAI.StartingHealth;
    147.             attack1Min = emeraldAI.MinimumDamageAmount1;
    148.             attack1Max = emeraldAI.MaximumDamageAmount1;
    149.             attack2Min = emeraldAI.MinimumDamageAmount2;
    150.             attack2Max = emeraldAI.MaximumDamageAmount2;
    151.             attack3Min = emeraldAI.MinimumDamageAmount3;
    152.             attack3Max = emeraldAI.MaximumDamageAmount3;
    153.             regenRate = emeraldAI.HealthRegRate;
    154.             regenAmount = emeraldAI.RegenerateAmount;
    155.             sizeX = transform.localScale.x;
    156.             sizeY = transform.localScale.y;
    157.             sizeZ = transform.localScale.z;
    158.         }
    159.         else
    160.         {
    161.             return;
    162.         }
    163.     }
    165.     //Sets any changed variables to the Emerald AI System when called (On level up)
    166.     public void SetEmeraldStats()
    167.     {
    168.         if(emeraldAI != null)
    169.         {
    170.             emeraldAI.AILevel = level;
    171.             emeraldAI.StartingHealth = maxHealth;
    172.             emeraldAI.MinimumDamageAmount1 = attack1Min;
    173.             emeraldAI.MaximumDamageAmount1 = attack1Max;
    174.             emeraldAI.MinimumDamageAmount2 = attack2Min;
    175.             emeraldAI.MaximumDamageAmount2 = attack2Max;
    176.             emeraldAI.MinimumDamageAmount3 = attack3Min;
    177.             emeraldAI.MaximumDamageAmount3 = attack3Max;
    178.             emeraldAI.HealthRegRate = regenRate;
    179.             emeraldAI.RegenerateAmount = regenAmount;
    180.         }
    181.         else
    182.         {
    183.             return;
    184.         }
    185.     }
    187.     //Handles experience gains. Calls for LevelUp when required experience is met.
    188.     public void GainExperience()
    189.     {
    190.         experience = experience + emeraldAI.CurrentDamageAmount;
    192.         while(experience >= requiredExperience)
    193.         {
    194.             LevelUp();
    195.             experience = experience - requiredExperience;
    196.             requiredExperience = Mathf.RoundToInt(requiredExperience * (experienceMultiplier + (level * experienceAdditive)));
    197.         }
    198.     }
    200.     //Handles all changes made on Level Up.
    201.     public void LevelUp()
    202.     {
    203.         //Level Increase
    204.         if(level < levelCap)
    205.         {
    206.             level++;
    207.             if(emeraldAI.TextLevel)
    208.             {
    209.                 emeraldAI.TextLevel.text = ("   " + level);
    210.             }      
    212.             //Health Increase
    213.             if(_Health == true)
    214.             {
    215.                 ChangeHealth();
    216.             }
    218.             //Attack Damage
    219.             if(_AttackDamage == true)
    220.             {
    221.                 ChangeDamage();
    222.             }
    224.             //Size Increase
    225.             if(_ChangeSize == true)
    226.             {
    227.                 ChangeSize();
    228.             }
    230.             SetEmeraldStats();
    231.             SetTitle();
    232.             OnLevelUp.Invoke();
    234.         }
    235.         else
    236.         {
    237.             return;
    238.         }
    239.     }
    241.     public void ChangeHealth()
    242.     {
    243.         maxHealth = Mathf.RoundToInt(maxHealth * (mainMultiplier + (level * mainAdditive)));
    244.         if(resetHealth == true)
    245.         {
    246.             emeraldEventManager.InstantlyRefillAIHeath();
    247.         }
    248.     }
    250.     public void ChangeDamage()
    251.     {
    252.         attack1Min += Mathf.RoundToInt(level * attackDamageAdditive);
    253.         attack1Max += Mathf.RoundToInt(level * attackDamageAdditive);
    254.         attack2Min += Mathf.RoundToInt(level * attackDamageAdditive);
    255.         attack2Max += Mathf.RoundToInt(level * attackDamageAdditive);
    256.         attack3Min += Mathf.RoundToInt(level * attackDamageAdditive);
    257.         attack3Max += Mathf.RoundToInt(level * attackDamageAdditive);
    258.     }
    260.     public void ChangeSize()
    261.     {
    262.         transform.localScale = new Vector3(sizeX + (level * sizeAdditive),sizeY + (level * sizeAdditive),sizeZ + (level * sizeAdditive));
    263.     }
    265.     public void SetTitle()
    266.     {
    267.         for(int i = 0; i < changeTitles.Length; i++)
    268.         {
    269.             if(changeTitles[i].levelRequirement == level)
    270.             {
    271.                 if(emeraldAI.TextName)
    272.                 {
    273.                     emeraldAI.AIName = ("[" + changeTitles[i]._title + "]" + " " + entityName);
    274.                     emeraldAI.TextName.text = ("[" + changeTitles[i]._title + "]" + " " + entityName);
    275.                 }
    277.                 emeraldEventManager.EnableItem(changeTitles[i].itemID);
    279.                 if(changeTitles[i].spawnEffect != null)
    280.                 {
    281.                     emeraldEventManager.SpawnAdditionalEffect(changeTitles[i].spawnEffect);
    282.                 }
    284.                 if(changeTitles[i].playAudioClip != null)
    285.                 {
    286.                     emeraldEventManager.PlaySoundClip(changeTitles[i].playAudioClip);
    287.                 }
    288.                 emeraldEventManager.StopFollowing();
    289.                 emeraldEventManager.PlayEmoteAnimation(changeTitles[i].playEmote);
    291.                 if(changeTitles[i].OnTitleChange != null)
    292.                 {
    293.                     changeTitles[i].OnTitleChange.Invoke();
    294.                 }
    296.                 if(changeTitles[i].aggroAttacks > 0)
    297.                 {
    298.                     emeraldAI.TotalAggroHits = changeTitles[i].aggroAttacks;
    299.                 }
    300.             }
    301.         }
    302.     }
    303. }
    305. [System.Serializable]
    306. public class Titles
    307.     {  
    308.         [Header("Title")]
    309.         public string _title;
    311.         [Header("Requirements")]
    312.         public int levelRequirement;
    314.         [Header("Effects")]
    315.         public int itemID;
    316.         public int playEmote;
    317.         public AudioClip playAudioClip;
    318.         public GameObject spawnEffect;
    319.         [Range(3,50)]
    320.         public int aggroAttacks;
    322.         [Header("Events")]
    323.         [Tooltip("Use this to make more specific changes when this title has been achieved.")]
    324.         public UnityEvent OnTitleChange;
    326.     }

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    hessex, julianr, wood333 and 3 others like this.
  47. Deckard_89

Deckard_89

What do walk left / right animations actually mean? Strafing, or actual walking in the given direction (if that makes sense)?

48. Hexer_

Hexer_

I did some work on making latest Emerald work with latest GKC.
    Anyways, I managed to make the Emerald AI damage GKC player but I can't get it to work the other way around.
    It's like GKC doesn't recognize the Emerald collider at all… it's not even firing CheckHealth :-/

This works...

Code (CSharp):
    2. public void SendPlayerDamage(int DamageAmount, Transform Target, EmeraldAISystem EmeraldComponent)
    3. {
    4.              if (GetComponent<health>()){              
    5.                 GetComponent<health>().setDamage((float)DamageAmount, Vector3.forward, Target.transform.position, Target.gameObject, Target.gameObject, true, true);
    6. }
    7.         }
    This doesn't work...

Code (CSharp):
    2. EmeraldAISystem Emerald_AIToCheck = objectToDamage.GetComponent<EmeraldAISystem> ();
    3.         if (Emerald_AIToCheck) {
    4.             Emerald_AIToCheck.Damage ((int)damageAmount, EmeraldAISystem.TargetType.Player);
    5.         }

49. Tandinos

Tandinos

Yeah I turn all the sliders to 0 and the attack hit sounds etc still play they are super loud vs other sounds

50. Mohamad-Elgabbas

Mohamad-Elgabbas

hey
    when my AI dies i call ResetAi from EmeraldAIEventsManager Class but i have strange result the AI get up and regain health and temperament rest to the default settings (not to my default setting) the AI run randomly and after 3 second from calling ResetAi method the EmeraldAiSystem script and the Animator get disabled.
    cannot find recycle ai option under optimize tap !
    emerald ver : latest
    unity ver : 2018.3.13f1