Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released]Easy Swipe & Touch Controller Android/iOS/Unity 4/5/Playmaker support

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MOSTY, Apr 4, 2015.

1. MOSTY

MOSTY

2. MOSTY

MOSTY

3. MOSTY

MOSTY

Get it on Unity Asset Store of course! http://u3d.as/bXu

WebGL Demo
    Android DEMO

New Update is online!!

* 1.3.0 - Support for Playmaker added (Check demo folder) - Added namespace to all scripts; add using MOSoft.SwipeController directive - New Tanks Demo Scene added (folder Complete-Scenes)
    * 1.2.0 Added continuous moving and scripts improvements (removed static methods, check getInstance method in SwipeController)

Check it out

This asset is great for beginners and experts who don't want to spend much time in coding swipe & touch controls.
    NOW with Playmaker support from Hutong Games!!!
    Get Playmaker here!https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/368?asac=MbtqUjBbEq

It could be used for retro one-click games for example a road crossing game or roll a ball game.
    Check out Unity Forum Thread!

Two demo scenes are included to show how to use it.
    Less coding is needed and its simple to use!!!

For the cube scene there is a special cube script included for rolling over the edges of the cube.

The following directions are supported:
    None (Idle)
    Tap (Single short touch)
    Double tap
    Up
    Down
    Left
    Right
    Up left
    Up right
    Down leftDown right

Added new Tanks demo scene! Added continuous moving, check SwipeController prefab!

In Unity Editor you can simulate swipe & touch events with mouse gestures and clicks.
    Tested on Android and iOS with Unity 4 and 5.

Check my other Assets:
    ZigZag Endless Runner - Complete Game Template
    Ball Memory Train your Brain Complete Project

Get it on Unity Asset Store of course! http://u3d.as/bXu

4. MOSTY

MOSTY

5. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Spambumping isn't allowed (repeatedly posting and deleting the same thing); please only post if you have something new to add.

--Eric

6. Seraphim

Seraphim

Is it possible to use your debug mode to simulate mouse swipes at run time? I need a good swipe controller for the gear vr and it treats the pad on the side like a TouchPad mouse.

7. MOSTY

MOSTY

I dont know what you mean, in editor its handled with mouse gestures.

8. Seraphim

Seraphim

If I left debug ON, would it stay with the mouse gestures at run-time (in android)? Do you have a demo or old version I might be able to try to confirm? I know it's only $5 but I want to make sure it's what I need before purchasing.

9. MOSTY

MOSTY

I think it would not work. In editor you use mouse and on mobile touch events. It would output the coordinates at your mobile device only.

10. MOSTY

MOSTY

11. guillemros

guillemros

Hey there, I've looked around on the forum but can't find what I'm looking for.

I'm creating an endless runner where you swipe the screen to change lanes and jump obstacles. I'm using EasySwipe and it works fine. However, EasySwipe only performs the action when you release the finger after the swipe is done, which makes the swiping experience a little slow compared to other games. Is there a way to create a swipe gesture that performs an action even though the finger has not been released yet? So for example while I'm swiping left i have swiped more than 100 pixels (or a certain threshold), EasySwipe detects that and performs the action before my finger releases the screen. Is this possible at all?

Minions Rush or Subway Surfers would be great examples of games that have implemented this kind of gesture.

durnievihor likes this.