Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Easy Main Menu

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by walledcityinfotech, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Frax228

Frax228

upload_2017-12-17_15-33-2.png

2. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, I told you that it is from the Invector side, open the script and comment this line of code.

3. Frax228

Frax228

"Easy Main Menu is out of the box integrated with the following assets currently :
    - Invector TPC | See Video"

Where is integration???

4. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

lol It's Easy Main Menu out of the box integrated with Invector not Invector integrated with Easy Main Menu out of the box. Anyways, I have told you the solution, I can't help you if you don't want to help yourself.

5. Frax228

Frax228

what's funny, idiot?
    what are you wasting my time?
    or one that you sell non-working asset?
    this is your asset doesn't work with Invector
    it is in your script errors

6. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Invector guys always keep updating their stuff, I have talked to them about your issue earlier and they have said that they will be adding it in the future or maybe not. So it's best to comment this line as of now. Moreover, if you don't even know how to code at least a single line then I suggest buy a visual scripting asset like PlayMaker lol lol

7. Arganth

Arganth

8. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

hehehehe
    :p:D:D:p:p:p

9. Frax228

Frax228

[
    if you have no working integration, it is not necessary to write about it.
    I pay money for a working code and do not want to understand code
    it's your job to make a working integration
    smacks of fraud
    fix the description of the asset or you will have problems

10. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

If i were a fraud, Asset Store guys would have banned me, my asset and my account entirely. It's not my fault that you can't comment a single line, which unfortunately you have to because of the version change of another asset. Again, nobody can help you if you can't help yourself !!!

11. Frax228

Frax228

"awesome" support.

12. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I am sorry but I just can't change the Invector's code. Please try to understand. lol this is such a simple thing, idk why are you making it a big deal... :p

OfficialHermie likes this.
  13. Frax228

Frax228

Try to understand that if you in the description would have written that I need to edit the code to get a working asset, I would not have bought it. But you did not write this and therefore cheated.

14. Arganth

Arganth

The dude really makes my day :D

walledcityinfotech likes this.
  15. UnleadedGames

UnleadedGames

You can't comment out a single line of code? You can't open the script go the line it tells you to and add a simple //? You may want to consider a new hobby or I don't know open a basic getting started with unity tutorial. o_O

16. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

What's wrong with your senses man???? You don't get what everyone's trying to say???
    This is the last time I am telling you to JUST PUT // IN FRONT OF THAT LINE. or else, I will ignore you from now on...
    It's because of the Invector's code which they might have changed in this update or previous one that the error is coming, they have removed the lockCamera boolean so either you go and ask them why they removed it and beg them to put it back lol lol or just open the script and comment out the line and live happily. :p
    If you don't know how to comment just put 2 forward slashes // in front of the line.

17. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

That is the main problem... I am of course not against buying or selling assets but I am against those who don't know anything about Unity just go and throw money at Asset Store and think themselves as Hideo Kojima lol but instead miserably end up wasting everyone's time on arguing about the silliest stuff possible lol :p

UnleadedGames and OfficialHermie like this.
  18. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

These kinda dudes are everywhere on the Forums. lol :p :p

JamesArndt likes this.
  19. Milance

Milance

Hi there,
    A small sidestep from a funny direction that this thread strayed to :)

I seem to have found a minor bug. I was annoyed with the fact that BG music volume always defaulted to 1 (when starting a new game) no matter what value I leave it at within game settings (and thus player prefs) or in Volume property in EasyAudioUtility script on loading screen.

The problem seems to be in EasyAudioUtility_SceneManager.cs around line 55. FadeVolume always lerped it to 1. I fixed it with the line below (haven't tested it thorougly yet though).

Code (CSharp):
    1.     //lerp audio back to 1
    2.     //FadeVolume(1);
    4.     //lerp audio back to volume set in config
    5.     FadeVolume(PlayerPrefs.GetFloat("musicValue", 1));
    I think @ChristophBrabec might have encountered this problem also.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  20. OfficialHermie

OfficialHermie

If you were more experienced you would know that you can politely ask if an asset publisher publishes a fix or tell you how to work around if somebody else suddenly changes his code.

And @walledcityinfotech even did that for you!

But honestly, if you use Invector... do yourself a way and search DEEEEP in the forums (also some can only be found on archive.org) for ThirdPersonController and other abandoned third person controllers. Also pay attention to who hypes Invector, compare the join dates of these people (strangely most of them joined in the same month :) ), then go back and see which other Third Person Controllers they've hyped before... If you spend some hours putting the wires together, you will see an unexpected image.

You will be better of doing it yourself. Spend 1-2 days and try to make a third person controller or buy The House (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/packs/the-house-94521), it contains a great 3rd person controller.
    But perhaps you need to spend more time with Invector to find this out.

I'm not trying to put you down, I only want to give you a hint about what I've learnt myself when I purchased many Third Person Controllers myself.

Then you will finally see that @walledcityinfotech is your friend and not your enemy.
    He creates something so great for you, you really need to appreciate it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  21. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I can't agree more, I really missed it idk how... Thanks a lot for this quick fix. Will update this in the next update!

People like you make this community such a good place to work with! :)

OfficialHermie and Milance like this.
  22. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks bro. I will try to help everyone as much as I can :) :) and thank you for your support like literally everywhere, on forums, asset store, reviews, suggestions, etc etc. :)

23. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    I have pushed the update with minor bugs fixed.

Here's the complete change log :-

v0.5e1
    - Minor bugs fixed in Audio Source Volume
    (Suggested by Milance on Forum)
    - Other bugs regarding keyboard / joystick controls removed!

This update will be live in 2-3 days as soon as Unity guys Approve it. :)

Till then, please guys support this Asset by rating it on the Asset Store or if you haven't bought it already, please support the further development by buying it from the Asset Store or Sellfy Store.

Asset Store : http://u3d.as/W3m
    Sellfy Store [20% OFF] : https://sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

Thanks
    Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

24. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi brothers,

This is a sneak peak of the Upcoming update.
    Since, I have divided the fields into tabs, it will make customization a lot more Easier!!! :) :)

Please Support us by rating the EMM on the Asset Store. If you haven't bought it already please buy it on

25. Bartolomeus755

Bartolomeus755

Looks great, looking also forward to the login update. :)

26. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

The offline login system is done but I want to push the update once the online php-mySQL based login system will be integrated as well. :)

Bartolomeus755 likes this.
  27. pegassy

pegassy

Do you plan integration with Opsive's TPC?

28. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

of course sir.. once the login system is done, I will be working on major integrations :
    -UFPS
    -RFPS
    -OPSIVE TPC

But I don't think currently there will be any problem as long as the Player is tagged as 'Player' coz save system saves the position of the object tagged as Player when it collides with the save game trigger. :)

29. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

I find myself doing a lot of work with UFPS. One of its major shortcomings (I find at least) is the limit of 10 weapons, as they are assigned to the number keys 1 through 0. A weapon selection menu would help overcome that. Lots of folks have asked for it, but no one seems willing or able to make one. If I could make one, it would be on the store already.

I have over 40 weapons in my current project, and have resorted to scroll-wheel cycling to change them. It's a kludge, but it works for now. Can you work up a weapon selection menu when you start the UFPS integration, please? If it was radial pop out style, that would be gravy. This simple request would likely stand this asset apart from the rest, and provide a sorely needed UFPS tool.

Mark

30. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

I really need insights on what exactly devs want from an integration, and you provided me exactly what I wanted. :)

Can't thank you enough for that bro. :)

I will be starting the UFPS integration soon and I will make a radial styled (as you suggested) similar to gta5 / horizon zero Dawn. :) :)

Best
    Hamzah

31. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi brothers,
    The EMM v0.5e1 update is live. :)

Changelog v0.5e1 :

- Minor bugs fixed in Audio Source Volume (Suggested by Milance on Forum)
    - Other bugs regarding keyboard / joystick controls removed!

In the next update, I will be hopefully adding the UFPS integration with radial pop up to select weapons. ;)

Have a wonderful day!

Please support EMM on

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  32. OfficialHermie

OfficialHermie

Can you already tell when an example for a simple example inventory will be included?
    I'm not talking about an integration, I mean a very simple example screen without any big functions.
    I would only like to see where you would place it.
    It should be consistent.
    This would help people who use an inventory system to see where it should ideally be placed.
    I know that this is much less profitable than an integration of a popular inventory system, but it would be a big help for me.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  33. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi @hermie, I am very sorry for the delay. Once the ufps integration is done, I will add a standard assets fps controller example with inventory screen.
    I can't say any ETA but it will be very soon. Most probably by the end of next week. :)

Best
    Hamzah
    Walled City Infotech

34. J0linar

J0linar

@walledcityinfotech
    gotta admit i dropped EMM after i got it for invector tpc... (no comment on that).
    Now seeing that EMM might support UFPS and as my project is and was and is still depends on UFPS well i am gonna support EMM once more as soon as the ufps integration sees light.

35. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks for your support.
    Hope the EMM's UFPS Integration will live upto your expectations! :)

36. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome News :-
    EMM UFPS Integration's Showcase video is live!!! I will be pushing the Update tomorrow as soon as all the testing is complete!

Hopefully you guys will like it.. :) :)
    Feel free to drop suggestions, queries, etc below or contact me directly at
    WalledCityInfotech@gmail.com

Please Support EMM at
    Asset Store - http://u3d.as/W3m
    Sellfy Store [20% OFF] - https://sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

37. J0linar

J0linar

well done, the wheel cycle is a nice addition.. especially for VR purposes ^^
    @walledcityinfotech
    i wonder if you would consider making the menu more generic and less specific? I know it looks and feels fancy when it animates from one selection to another but it makes things sometimes just overkill and makes EMM sorta look like a developement menu for some fictional fps.. so how about making a generic version without ui animations, am sure the asset would benefit from a generic approach. Anyways i for one will get me the asset store version, i already supported emm on selfy but since you managed to make emm itself more generic ... Shut up and take my money ;)

38. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi, Can't thank you enough for your support bro. :')

Regarding the generic version... hmmm... what I understood is that you want the emm without the transitions and just simply with functionality only, right?

if that's what you want, it's not too difficult, will definitely add a separate scene with generic version once the ufps integration will be pushed! :)

Thanks again for your support! :)

Best
    Hamzah

39. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Hi guys,
    Here's the complete UFPS Integration Step by Step tutorial.

Please feel free to drop any suggestions, comments, queries down below..

Please support EMM at

Asset Store - http://u3d.as/W3m
    Sellfy Store [20% OFF] - https://sellfy.com/p/5ujr/

40. andonsky

andonsky

Just subscribed to this forum for this asset and stay in touch with the development of this asset. Though it's been several months since I purchased this I really haven't gotten around till recently to add it to my project as I moved to Ootii's motion controller due to it's versatility. Needless to say this asset is awesome. More power to you Hamzah for creating such a thought out project and when you have time i would love for you to dig deeper into the Easy Audio Utility as well and perhaps make a short video of it too.

41. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Thanks a lot for your support! :)
    Ooti's Motion Controller is next on my list of Integration, however, as long as the Player Object is tagged as Player, Easy Main Menu will work out of the box.! :)
    I was also amazed to see that EMM worked straight Out of the Box with the UFPS! :D

Regarding Easy Audio Utility, there is a video I have already made.

Although it doesn't cover everything of EAU, and I will make a detailed video of it soon! :)

In the meantime, please see the Online Documentation of the EAU for more info! :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3BuQTMj0ScBSHEwUU9KaU9yTDQ

Thanks again for your support!
    It means everything to me! :)

Best
    Hamzah

andonsky likes this.
  42. andonsky

andonsky

Your welcome. You deserve it!!

43. Bartolomeus755

Bartolomeus755

One suggestion for the option menu, any chance to see a advanced option menu with the integration of Unity's Post Processing effects?

44. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Awesome suggestion! Will try to add asap!

UnleadedGames and Bartolomeus755 like this.
  45. Bartolomeus755

Bartolomeus755

Wow...awesome, thank you for the amazing work on EMM! :)

46. wood333

wood333

Is there a hot key to pause the game and bring up the options menus?

Is there a pause key/screen?

47. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

If you are talking about UFPS, yes you can press the Pause Input key set in the UFPS Input manager (default is P) and it will bring the Pause Menu of Easy Main Menu. :)

48. wood333

wood333

Actually, no. I don't use UFPS.

But many games I have played allow the options to be adjusted from within play, often accessed by a key press that opens the options while pausing, or not pausing, play.

49. walledcityinfotech

walledcityinfotech

Ya of course there are options menu, load game menu, resume game and Go to Main Menu inside the Pause Menu. :)

50. johny256

johny256

Integration RFPS::????