Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Easy Character Movement 2

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Krull, May 5, 2021.

1. Broudy001

Broudy001

Thanks @Krull

The same thing happens with the example. If you follow the path and just before the turn jump the character turns to face the next point correctly, but the velocity continues in the direction they were heading.

With my implementation dreamteck splines aren't modifying the ECM character I just get a point along it and do the set movedirection to that point.

Regards

2. Sapien_

Sapien_

Hey Again. I have got it to send an event when it collides. What is the method to get obtain the collision info such as "Contact Point" and "Contact Normal"?

Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  3. LuiBroDood

LuiBroDood

how well does it work with Mirror? (networking solution)
    what are people thoughts, comparing this to Kinematic Character Controller?

thank you.

4. Krull

Krull

Ah I see, that's what I was referring to about the 'freely' movement, I mean the example just uses the path to create a desired target direction, pretty much like an AI agent, the character movement it's exactly the same as if you are moving it, its movement is not locked into the path.

You could tweak the character's falling settings to offer a more responsive air movement (e.g its control, friction, etc.) so it behaves similar to grounded movement when on air while following the path.

By other hand, the ladder example, which is basically a path-following, uses a fixed movement locked into the ladder's path.

5. Krull

Krull

If you are creating a custom character class, i.e extending Character, FirstPersonCharacter, etc, you just need to override its OnCollided method as follows:

Code (CSharp):
    1. protected override void OnCollided(ref CollisionResult collisionResult)
    2. {
    3.     // Call base method implementation
    5.     base.OnCollided(ref collisionResult);
    7.     Debug.Log("Collided with " + collisionResult.collider.name);
    8. }
    Now, you can subscribe to the Collided event, as follows:

Code (CSharp):
    1. CharacterMovement characterMovement = myCharacter.GetCharacterMovement();
    3. characterMovement.Collided += OnCollided;
    As the Collided event is a Character Movement component event.

Either way, you will receivecomplete information in the CollisionResult structure.

6. Krull

Krull

Hi @LuiBroDood

Thank you for your interest in Easy Character Movement 2!

About your questions:

Honestly have not tried, but should work as special consideration has been done to make it fully compatible with tick-based simulations and give you full control over its update, for example, the character is in its current state right after calling CharacterMovement.Move method as it encapsulates all its collision-constrained movement and additional features, pretty much like Unity's built-in character controller.

Well I don't read other people's minds (yet! :D). Jokes aside (sorry could not resist) I am not the correct person to answer this as obviously I am biased.

What I can comment on is about my products.

The Character Movement component is a very robust kinematic character controller developed as an alternative to unity's built in character controller but with added features and advantages over it. It follows the same development workflow (Move method) so it's easy to use for developers already familiar with Unity's counterpart. i.e. you can easily replace the character controller from starter assets controllers with Character Movement as its character controller.

Easy Character Movement 2 uses the Character Movement as its character controller but adds a higher level layer on top of it implement a highly featured Character-based classes (Character, FirstPersonCharacter, ThirdPersonCharacter, etc) with a complete friction based character movement based as is aimed to developers who prefer a complete character movement system out of the box.

My goals when developing Character Movement and Easy Character Movement was to bring to Unity (hence its names!) the same quality Character and Character Movement features available on Unreal Engine, and honestly, I am really happy with the results, for example you can reproduce the same UE4 behavior using its built in Character and Character Movement component in Unity using my Character and Character Movement BUT with great Unity's development workflow we all love!

One big difference with UE4 counterparts is the UE4 has built in network implementation while mine doesn't as unfortunately it's not a standardized network solution in Unity.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Krull

7. MichelVictor

MichelVictor

I am trying to achieve gameplay similar to any 3D Mario game and was wondering where to start to create a ledge grabbing feature. Same for the wall jump, but I think I know the way using "MovementHit", right?
    But ledge grab to me looks like black magic.
    Is there any anticipation to be added of new advanced moves for the character in future updates?

8. Krull

Krull

Hi @MichelVictor

Yes, once I released the latest update turning ECM2 into a kinematic character controller, I will focus on adding extra functionality like 'ground surfaces' to easily define surface types like (mud, grass, ice, etc), and keep adding mechanics examples, like vaulting, ledge grab, wall jump, etc.

Having said that, there are still some months before the next update.

Regards,
    Krull

9. MichelVictor

MichelVictor

Game Creator 2 have a really cool feature with footstep sounds for surface, you can set each sound for different texture, so you can even use Terrain tool, so you paint the surface with different textures and the sound works perfectly and what suprised me most, it was that when you have a blend between 2 textures with a smooth brush they mix the sound as well, really awesome. But your character controller is much more awesome, so even I don't have many programming skills I prefer to use your controller.
    I'll try to keep my game as lean as possible mechanic wise and update the game with new mechanics when new updates come from ECM2. I'm really excited! Thank you.

Krull likes this.
  10. RocketFace

RocketFace

I'm working to adapt the ladder example to work with climbing a pole that the character can rotate around, and have gotten as far as rotating the character in place, but it rotates on the center of the character and not around the pole. I'm using this:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. characterMovement.rotation = characterMovement.rotation* Quaternion.Euler(0, GetMovementInput().x, 0);
    but I think I'm looking for something more like transform.RotateAround() offers where you can define an axis to rotate around. I noticed nothing like that exists in the CharacterMovement class and so am looking for any help

11. Kingblade

Kingblade

Hey Krull!

I updated my project to version 1.1.1 and after trying to change my code to be compatible with the changes my editor crashed, and it continued to crash every time I opened it until I changed my code to not inherit from the new FirstPersonCharacter class.

After debugging this issue for a few long hours, I managed to create a way to recreate the problem on an "empty" project.
    So here are the steps:
    1. Create a new project (I'm using Unity 2021.2.8f1 with URP)
    2. Add the new input system and your plugin (ECM2 v1.1.1)
    3. Create a new script that inherits from MonoBehaviour and put it on an empty game object
    4. Make a prefab out of this game object
    5. Save everything
    6. Change the new script so it will inherit from your base Character class and save
    7. When you go to the editor again, it will build and then crash.

For reference here is the crash log I get:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [Licensing::Module] Successfully connected to LicensingClient on channel: "LicenseClient-Kingblade Games" (connect: 0.00s, validation: 0.01s, handshake: 0.90s)
    2. Entitlement-based licensing initiated
    3. [LicensingClient] Licenses updated successfully
    5. LICENSE SYSTEM [2022126 11:51:43] Next license update check is after 2020-10-24T08:06:28
    8. LICENSE SYSTEM [2022126 11:51:43] Current license is already valid and activated. Skipping license activation process (Provided username/password will be ignored).
    9. Built from '2020.3/staging' branch; Version is '2020.3.22f1 (e1a7f79fd887) revision 14788599'; Using compiler version '192528614'; Build Type 'Release'
    10. OS: 'Windows 10 Home; OS build 19043.1466; Version 2009; 64bit' Language: 'en' Physical Memory: 32687 MB
    11. [Licensing::Module] Serial number assigned to: "F4-G2P6-FFFH-BBFA-4RDF-XXXX"
    12. BatchMode: 0, IsHumanControllingUs: 1, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 1, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 0
    13. [Package Manager] Server::Start -- Port 57371 was selected
    15. COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS:
    16. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\Unity.exe
    17. -projectpath
    18. D:\TMP\Deffered\My project
    19. -useHub
    20. -hubIPC
    21. -cloudEnvironment
    22. production
    23. -licensingIpc
    24. LicenseClient-Kingblade Games
    25. -hubSessionId
    26. e0623260-76b6-11ec-ac0e-6118af4b7f82
    27. -accessToken
    28. Y4zb0SJafDcsTw39iSxM2B9-PVVS99ZwVRYjWelFuec011f
    29. Successfully changed project path to: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project
    30. D:/TMP/Deffered/My project
    31. Using Asset Import Pipeline V2.
    32. [Package Manager] Restoring resolved packages state from cache
    33. [Package Manager] Done checking package constraints in 0.00s seconds
    34. [Package Manager]
    35. Registered 50 packages:
    36.   Packages from [https://packages.unity.com]:
    37.     com.unity.collab-proxy@1.13.5 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.collab-proxy@1.13.5)
    38.     com.unity.ide.rider@2.0.7 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@2.0.7)
    39.     com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11)
    40.     com.unity.ide.vscode@1.2.4 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.vscode@1.2.4)
    41.     com.unity.inputsystem@1.0.2 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.inputsystem@1.0.2)
    42.     com.unity.render-pipelines.universal@10.7.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.universal@10.7.0)
    43.     com.unity.test-framework@1.1.29 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.test-framework@1.1.29)
    44.     com.unity.textmeshpro@3.0.6 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.textmeshpro@3.0.6)
    45.     com.unity.timeline@1.4.8 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.timeline@1.4.8)
    46.     com.unity.ext.nunit@1.0.6 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ext.nunit@1.0.6)
    47.     com.unity.mathematics@1.1.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.mathematics@1.1.0)
    48.     com.unity.render-pipelines.core@10.7.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.core@10.7.0)
    49.     com.unity.shadergraph@10.7.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.shadergraph@10.7.0)
    50.     com.unity.nuget.newtonsoft-json@2.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.nuget.newtonsoft-json@2.0.0)
    51.     com.unity.services.core@1.0.1 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.core@1.0.1)
    52.     com.unity.searcher@4.3.2 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.searcher@4.3.2)
    53.   Built-in packages:
    54.     com.unity.ugui@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ugui@1.0.0)
    55.     com.unity.modules.ai@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.ai@1.0.0)
    56.     com.unity.modules.androidjni@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.androidjni@1.0.0)
    57.     com.unity.modules.animation@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.animation@1.0.0)
    58.     com.unity.modules.assetbundle@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.assetbundle@1.0.0)
    59.     com.unity.modules.audio@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.audio@1.0.0)
    60.     com.unity.modules.cloth@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.cloth@1.0.0)
    61.     com.unity.modules.director@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.director@1.0.0)
    62.     com.unity.modules.imageconversion@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.imageconversion@1.0.0)
    63.     com.unity.modules.imgui@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.imgui@1.0.0)
    64.     com.unity.modules.jsonserialize@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.jsonserialize@1.0.0)
    65.     com.unity.modules.particlesystem@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.particlesystem@1.0.0)
    66.     com.unity.modules.physics@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.physics@1.0.0)
    67.     com.unity.modules.physics2d@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.physics2d@1.0.0)
    68.     com.unity.modules.screencapture@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.screencapture@1.0.0)
    69.     com.unity.modules.terrain@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.terrain@1.0.0)
    70.     com.unity.modules.terrainphysics@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.terrainphysics@1.0.0)
    71.     com.unity.modules.tilemap@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.tilemap@1.0.0)
    72.     com.unity.modules.ui@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.ui@1.0.0)
    73.     com.unity.modules.uielements@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.uielements@1.0.0)
    74.     com.unity.modules.umbra@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.umbra@1.0.0)
    75.     com.unity.modules.unityanalytics@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unityanalytics@1.0.0)
    76.     com.unity.modules.unitywebrequest@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequest@1.0.0)
    77.     com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestassetbundle@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestassetbundle@1.0.0)
    78.     com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestaudio@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestaudio@1.0.0)
    79.     com.unity.modules.unitywebrequesttexture@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequesttexture@1.0.0)
    80.     com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestwww@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestwww@1.0.0)
    81.     com.unity.modules.vehicles@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.vehicles@1.0.0)
    82.     com.unity.modules.video@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.video@1.0.0)
    83.     com.unity.modules.vr@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.vr@1.0.0)
    84.     com.unity.modules.wind@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.wind@1.0.0)
    85.     com.unity.modules.xr@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.xr@1.0.0)
    86.     com.unity.modules.subsystems@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.subsystems@1.0.0)
    87.     com.unity.modules.uielementsnative@1.0.0 (location: D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.uielementsnative@1.0.0)
    89. [Subsystems] No new subsystems found in resolved package list.
    90. Package Manager log level set to [2]
    91. [Package Manager] Done registering packages in 0.24s seconds
    92. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 422.65 ms, found 2 plugins.
    93. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    94. Initialize engine version: 2020.3.22f1 (e1a7f79fd887)
    95. [Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.22f1/Editor/Data/Resources/UnitySubsystems
    96. [Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path D:/TMP/Deffered/My project/Assets
    97. GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    98. Direct3D:
    99.     Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    100.     Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (ID=0x2182)
    101.     Vendor:  
    102.     VRAM:     5991 MB
    103.     Driver:   27.21.14.5671
    104. Initialize mono
    105. Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.22f1/Editor/Data/Managed'
    106. Mono path[1] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.22f1/Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/lib/mono/unityjit'
    107. Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.22f1/Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
    108. Using monoOptions --debugger-agent=transport=dt_socket,embedding=1,server=y,suspend=n,address=127.0.0.1:56724
    109. AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected - :0
    110. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    111. Registering precompiled unity dll's ...
    112. Register platform support module: C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.22f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WindowsStandaloneSupport/UnityEditor.WindowsStandalone.Extensions.dll
    113. Registered in 0.002442 seconds.
    114. Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    115. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 56.84 ms, found 2 plugins.
    116. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    117. Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    118. - Completed reload, in  2.795 seconds
    119. Domain Reload Profiling:
    120.    ReloadAssembly (2796ms)
    121.        BeginReloadAssembly (111ms)
    122.            ExecutionOrderSort (0ms)
    123.            DisableScriptedObjects (0ms)
    124.            BackupInstance (0ms)
    125.            ReleaseScriptingObjects (0ms)
    126.            CreateAndSetChildDomain (1ms)
    127.        EndReloadAssembly (516ms)
    128.            LoadAssemblies (109ms)
    129.            RebuildTransferFunctionScriptingTraits (0ms)
    130.            SetupTypeCache (157ms)
    131.            ReleaseScriptCaches (0ms)
    132.            RebuildScriptCaches (37ms)
    133.            SetupLoadedEditorAssemblies (221ms)
    134.                LogAssemblyErrors (0ms)
    135.                InitializePlatformSupportModulesInManaged (4ms)
    136.                SetLoadedEditorAssemblies (0ms)
    137.                RefreshPlugins (57ms)
    138.                BeforeProcessingInitializeOnLoad (19ms)
    139.                ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (90ms)
    140.                ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes (51ms)
    141.                AfterProcessingInitializeOnLoad (0ms)
    142.                EditorAssembliesLoaded (0ms)
    143.            ExecutionOrderSort2 (0ms)
    144.            AwakeInstancesAfterBackupRestoration (0ms)
    145. Platform modules already initialized, skipping
    146. Validating Project structure ... 0.007679 seconds.
    147. Shader import version has changed; will reimport all shaders...
    148. Upgrading shader files ...0.005952 seconds.
    149. Application.AssetDatabase Initial Script Refresh Start
    150. Registering precompiled user dll's ...
    151. Registered in 0.096487 seconds.
    152. AssetDatabase: script compilation time: 0.046854s
    153. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    154. Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    155. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 107.71 ms, found 2 plugins.
    156. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    157. Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    158. - Completed reload, in  3.002 seconds
    159. Domain Reload Profiling:
    160.     ReloadAssembly (3004ms)
    161.         BeginReloadAssembly (150ms)
    162.             ExecutionOrderSort (0ms)
    163.             DisableScriptedObjects (6ms)
    164.             BackupInstance (0ms)
    165.             ReleaseScriptingObjects (0ms)
    166.             CreateAndSetChildDomain (21ms)
    167.         EndReloadAssembly (2789ms)
    168.             LoadAssemblies (1686ms)
    169.             RebuildTransferFunctionScriptingTraits (0ms)
    170.             SetupTypeCache (354ms)
    171.             ReleaseScriptCaches (1ms)
    172.             RebuildScriptCaches (64ms)
    173.             SetupLoadedEditorAssemblies (502ms)
    174.                 LogAssemblyErrors (0ms)
    175.                 InitializePlatformSupportModulesInManaged (4ms)
    176.                 SetLoadedEditorAssemblies (0ms)
    177.                 RefreshPlugins (108ms)
    178.                 BeforeProcessingInitializeOnLoad (104ms)
    179.                 ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (265ms)
    180.                 ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes (14ms)
    181.                 AfterProcessingInitializeOnLoad (6ms)
    182.                 EditorAssembliesLoaded (0ms)
    183.             ExecutionOrderSort2 (0ms)
    184.             AwakeInstancesAfterBackupRestoration (6ms)
    185. Platform modules already initialized, skipping
    186. RefreshInfo: InitialScriptRefreshV2(NoUpdateAssetOptions) scanfilter:  ... 1 filters
    187. RefreshProfiler: Total: 22432.049ms
    188.     InvokeBeforeRefreshCallbacks: 0.207ms
    189.     ApplyChangesToAssetFolders: 0.055ms
    190.     Scan: 400.715ms
    191.     OnSourceAssetsModified: 0.000ms
    192.     InitializeImportedAssetsSnapshot: 0.197ms
    193.     GetAllGuidsForCategorization: 0.671ms
    194.     CategorizeAssets: 52.856ms
    195.     ImportAndPostprocessOutOfDateAssets: 21567.784ms (21519.274ms without children)
    196.         CompileScripts: 47.486ms
    197.         PostProcessAllAssets: 0.000ms
    198.         ReloadImportedAssets: 0.001ms
    199.         EnsureUptoDateAssetsAreRegisteredWithGuidPM: 0.544ms
    200.         InitializingProgressBar: 0.024ms
    201.         PostProcessAllAssetNotificationsAddChangedAssets: 0.365ms
    202.         RestoreLoadedAssetsState: 0.091ms
    203.     ReloadSourceAssets: 0.532ms
    204.     UnloadImportedAssets: 0.192ms
    205.     Hotreload: 1.070ms
    206.     FixTempGuids: 0.004ms
    207.     GatherAllCurrentPrimaryArtifactRevisions: 0.000ms
    208.     UnloadStreamsBegin: 0.602ms
    209.     LoadedImportedAssetsSnapshotReleaseGCHandles: 0.012ms
    210.     GetLoadedSourceAssetsSnapshot: 0.141ms
    211.     PersistCurrentRevisions: 0.897ms
    212.     UnloadStreamsEnd: 13.322ms
    213.     GenerateScriptTypeHashes: 0.373ms
    214.     Untracked: 392.791ms
    215. Application.AssetDatabase Initial Script Refresh End
    216. Application.AssetDatabase.Refresh Start
    217. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.78 ms, found 2 plugins.
    218. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    219. A default asset was created for 'Assets/GameObject.prefab' because the asset importer crashed on it last time.
    220. You can select the asset and use the 'Assets -> Reimport' menu command to try importing it again, or you can replace the asset and it will auto import again.
    221. Refresh completed in 1.142148 seconds.
    222. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(ForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    223. RefreshProfiler: Total: 1142.131ms
    224.     InvokeBeforeRefreshCallbacks: 0.249ms
    225.     ApplyChangesToAssetFolders: 0.058ms
    226.     Scan: 2.295ms
    227.     OnSourceAssetsModified: 0.000ms
    228.     InitializeImportedAssetsSnapshot: 7.627ms
    229.     GetAllGuidsForCategorization: 0.334ms
    230.     CategorizeAssets: 59.925ms
    231.     ImportAndPostprocessOutOfDateAssets: 1057.833ms (2.038ms without children)
    232.         ImportManagerImport: 96.630ms (24.839ms without children)
    233.             ImportInProcess: 71.756ms
    234.             UpdateCategorizedAssets: 0.035ms
    235.         PostProcessAllAssets: 951.060ms
    236.         ReloadImportedAssets: 0.002ms
    237.         EnsureUptoDateAssetsAreRegisteredWithGuidPM: 0.712ms
    238.         InitializingProgressBar: 0.004ms
    239.         PostProcessAllAssetNotificationsAddChangedAssets: 0.406ms
    240.         OnDemandSchedulerStart: 1.201ms
    241.         RestoreLoadedAssetsState: 1.556ms
    242.     UpdateImportedAssetsSnapshot: 4.225ms
    243.     ReloadSourceAssets: 0.417ms
    244.     UnloadImportedAssets: 0.231ms
    245.     Hotreload: 1.681ms
    246.     FixTempGuids: 0.008ms
    247.     GatherAllCurrentPrimaryArtifactRevisions: 0.281ms
    248.     UnloadStreamsBegin: 0.026ms
    249.     LoadedImportedAssetsSnapshotReleaseGCHandles: 1.312ms
    250.     GetLoadedSourceAssetsSnapshot: 3.321ms
    251.     PersistCurrentRevisions: 0.645ms
    252.     UnloadStreamsEnd: 0.253ms
    253.     GenerateScriptTypeHashes: 1.702ms
    254.     Untracked: 5.635ms
    255. Application.AssetDatabase.Refresh End
    256. RefreshInfo: StopAssetImportingV2(ForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    257. RefreshProfiler: Total: 2.729ms
    258. Refresh completed in 0.097351 seconds.
    259. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(NoUpdateAssetOptions) scanfilter:
    260. RefreshProfiler: Total: 97.323ms
    261. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.05 seconds
    262. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.05 seconds
    263. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.04 seconds
    264. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.05 seconds
    265. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.05 seconds
    266. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.05 seconds
    267. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.06 seconds
    268. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.11 seconds
    269. Initializing Unity extensions:
    270. Unloading 160 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    271. Loaded scene 'Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity'
    272.     Deserialize:            24.276 ms
    273.     Integration:            350.194 ms
    274.     Integration of assets:  4.765 ms
    275.     Thread Wait Time:       0.001 ms
    276.     Total Operation Time:   379.235 ms
    277. System memory in use before: 125.0 MB.
    278. System memory in use after: 124.9 MB.
    280. Unloading 216 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4004.
    281. Total: 4.922700 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.357100 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.191800 ms MarkObjects: 3.879300 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.493300 ms)
    283. [MODES] ModeService[none].Initialize
    284. [MODES] ModeService[none].LoadModes
    285. [MODES] Loading mode Default (0) for mode-current-id-My project
    286. [LAYOUT] About to load Library/CurrentLayout-default.dwlt, keepMainWindow=False
    287. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    289. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    291. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    293. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    295. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    297. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    299. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    301. [MODES] ModeService[default].InitializeCurrentMode
    302. [MODES] ModeService[default].UpdateModeMenus
    303. IsTimeToCheckForNewEditor: Update time 1643134255 current 1643190737
    304. <RI> Initializing input.
    306. New input system (experimental) initialized
    307. [Project] Loading completed in 36.634 seconds
    308.     Project init time:                 1.282 seconds
    309.         Template init time:         0.000 seconds
    310.         Package Manager init time:         0.000 seconds
    311.         Asset Database init time:         0.000 seconds
    312.         Global illumination init time:     0.000 seconds
    313.         Assemblies load time:             0.000 seconds
    314.         Unity extensions init time:     0.001 seconds
    315.         Asset Database refresh time:     0.000 seconds
    316.     Scene opening time:             1.635 seconds
    317. EditorUpdateCheck: Response {"latestversionstring":"2020.3.26f1 (7298b473bc1a)","latestversion":99999,"latestversionmessage":"A new LTS version of Unity is available. Please update to the latest released version at your convenience. Release notes available on the download site.","updateurl":"https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/lts-releases","updateinterval":3600} updateurl = https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/lts-releases interval = 3600
    318. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    320. Visual Studio Editor Package version 2.0.14 is available, we strongly encourage you to update from the Unity Package Manager for a better Visual Studio integration
    321. UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
    322. UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    323. UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    324. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
    325. Microsoft.Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.VisualStudioIntegration:HandleListRequestCompletion () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs:149)
    326. Microsoft.Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.VisualStudioIntegration:OnUpdate () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs:160)
    327. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions ()
    329. (Filename: Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs Line: 149)
    331. Created GICache directory at C:/Users/Kingblade Games/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Caches/GiCache. Took: 0.047s, timestamps: [37.552 - 37.600]
    332. gi::BakeBackendSwitch: switching bake backend from 3 to 1.
    333. [00:00:02] Enlighten: Precompute started.
    334. TrimDiskCacheJob: Current cache size 106mb
    335. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Finished 1 Layout Systems job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.25s wallclock)
    336. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Finished 1 Tetrahedralize Probes job (0.01s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.25s wallclock)
    337. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Precompute took 0.501713 seconds.
    338. Enlighten scene contents:   0 geometries.   0 instances.   0 systems.   0 probe groups.   0 cube maps. Scene is up-to-date.
    339. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Bake started.
    340. Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.
    341.   Thread -> id: 73f8 -> priority: 1
    342.   Thread -> id: 11418 -> priority: 1
    343.   Thread -> id: 96b4 -> priority: 1
    344.   Thread -> id: 11e70 -> priority: 1
    345. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Finished 1 Create Input Lighting job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.24s wallclock)
    346. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Finished 1 Bake Runtime job (0.07s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.25s wallclock)
    347. [Optix] Number of Devices = 1
    348. [Optix] context is using local device 0: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 6144MB VRAM (available: 4960MB)
    349. [Optix] successfully set up context.
    350. [Optix] removing context.
    351. [00:00:04] Enlighten: Bake took 1.427392 seconds.
    352. [PathTracer] Loaded OpenRL shaders in 1.677 secs -> Timestamps: [38.143 - 39.820].[PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 681d32e787005643704ee30dbfba4960 -> c2630cde16999ea9005bb143a5094eb1, size: 92x90.
    353. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 176b4bab0be62b5cfdcd7d42f9492e0f -> 9611fc2d2fc6c4f5e81b92a581d32dc5, size: 43x49.
    354. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 780d1a9da18e9e5cdee4657f415da365 -> aed22ed8d0caf7eacabe952b52e49163, size: 52x110.
    355. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 72e083fa17ae776b04aa88c9c38551b6 -> 09dd177473948fc051ac3ea2ba977fbd, size: 105x174.
    356. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: c04b02e389d40f6d1405e16224c3429d -> d0e6ab9c9bc26ce5206cd5ecbd3ded8f, size: 61x31.
    357. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: bff93d70eec04c71cf1c695c92631e5f -> 1349677810cef160734311a7216f5279, size: 58x59.
    358. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: c24368cd99a1658294cba675bef3cbcd -> 1af6da629c06604561c005969b9ea351, size: 73x81.
    359. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: e800e2ea01fb7383f1d344358b01f5b4 -> 2c9c518225172f766066a5d8422568f6, size: 52x55.
    360. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 9f0fae2f260d0999ed07b6c92fb1e199 -> 8b7afe0ebaac49f9e5fa4493c04c90de, size: 103x230.
    361. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 3014bc99ee2db99d2930bb7178615f44 -> 34905703e595ca55fa066a322d4a3ce6, size: 54x27.
    362. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 15bdc18731f685ab0908359d0c883b9b -> 45ce21e13adbf60189a40ba044cb0011, size: 66x74.
    363. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 9b41b630b37a03bd255b6ea52c6d32e1 -> cec5ff39fa7216638567378c3a0976e1, size: 259x257.
    364. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 05d3fb1052e131d46038b0a7419291aa -> 35cd205809f541625eb796e74a6c8d28, size: 140x132.
    365. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: c6ead0a6c6867ee06e5cbe1c8cc18305 -> 38b0b38f1840a1646f54c0f21d9080b2, size: 268x248.
    366. [Optix] Number of Devices = 1
    367. [Optix] context is using local device 0: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 6144MB VRAM (available: 4930MB)
    368. [Optix] successfully set up context.
    369. Unloading 81 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    370. System memory in use before: 381.6 MB.
    371. System memory in use after: 370.7 MB.
    373. Unloading 57 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4885.
    374. Total: 31.651700 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.629000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.370500 ms MarkObjects: 25.649800 ms  DeleteObjects: 5.000800 ms)
    376. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4914MB available VRAM.
    377. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4828MB available VRAM.
    378. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4828MB available VRAM.
    379. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4828MB available VRAM.
    380. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4828MB available VRAM.
    381. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4828MB available VRAM.
    382. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4828MB available VRAM.
    383. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    384. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    385. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    386. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    387. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    388. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    389. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    390. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    391. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    392. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    393. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    394. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    395. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    396. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    397. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    398. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    399. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    400. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    401. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    402. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    403. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    404. Refresh completed in 0.004365 seconds.
    405. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(AllowForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    406. RefreshProfiler: Total: 3.383ms
    407. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4829MB available VRAM.
    408. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4834MB available VRAM.
    409. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4837MB available VRAM.
    410. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4837MB available VRAM.
    411. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4837MB available VRAM.
    412. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4837MB available VRAM.
    413. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4837MB available VRAM.
    414. [Optix] Denoising 512x512 image. 4837MB available VRAM.
    415. [Optix] removing context.
    416. [PathTracer] building lightmap data asset.
    417. [PathTracer] Total bake time: 25.778938, raw bake time: 11.046591
    418. [00:00:37] Enlighten: Builtin Sky manager started.
    419. [00:00:37] Enlighten: Reflection Probes started.
    420. [00:00:37] Enlighten: Finished 1 Bake Ambient Probe job (0.01s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.16s wallclock)
    421. [00:00:37] Enlighten: Finished 3 Reflection System jobs (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.26s wallclock)
    422. [00:00:37] Enlighten: LightingDataAsset started.
    423. > Collecting Enlighten data
    424. Start ondemand import (priority ImportantBackground): Assets/GameObject.prefab (Guid(3d036733c3a9b0e48801be27203a6844) Importer(815301076,1909f56bfc062723c751e8b465ee728b))
    425. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.65 ms, found 2 plugins.
    426. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    427. RefreshInfo: StopAssetImportingV2(NoUpdateAssetOptions) scanfilter:
    428. RefreshProfiler: Total: 72.350ms
    429. Refresh completed in 0.003114 seconds.
    430. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(ForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    431. RefreshProfiler: Total: 2.335ms
    432. Start ondemand import (priority ImportantBackground): Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs (Guid(cf0d993dbabd1d74cbbc9848c58aeff2) Importer(815301076,1909f56bfc062723c751e8b465ee728b))
    433. AssetDatabase: script compilation time: 0.037610s
    434. - Starting script compilation
    435. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    436. Deleting stamp file at Library/ScriptAssemblies/BuiltinAssemblies.stamp
    437. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll in 1.243472 seconds
    438. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll
    439. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll in 0.307442 seconds
    440. - Finished script compilation in 1.581699 seconds
    441. Reloading assemblies after forced synchronous recompile.
    442. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    443. Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    444. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.58 ms, found 2 plugins.
    445. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    446. [MODES] ModeService[none].Initialize
    447. [MODES] ModeService[none].LoadModes
    448. [MODES] Loading mode Default (0) for mode-current-id-My project
    449. Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    450. - Completed reload, in  2.645 seconds
    451. Domain Reload Profiling:
    452.     ReloadAssembly (2646ms)
    453.         BeginReloadAssembly (373ms)
    454.             ExecutionOrderSort (0ms)
    455.             DisableScriptedObjects (52ms)
    456.             BackupInstance (0ms)
    457.             ReleaseScriptingObjects (0ms)
    458.             CreateAndSetChildDomain (188ms)
    459.         EndReloadAssembly (2212ms)
    460.             LoadAssemblies (94ms)
    461.             RebuildTransferFunctionScriptingTraits (0ms)
    462.             SetupTypeCache (307ms)
    463.             ReleaseScriptCaches (1ms)
    464.             RebuildScriptCaches (57ms)
    465.             SetupLoadedEditorAssemblies (478ms)
    466.                 LogAssemblyErrors (0ms)
    467.                 InitializePlatformSupportModulesInManaged (5ms)
    468.                 SetLoadedEditorAssemblies (0ms)
    469.                 RefreshPlugins (1ms)
    470.                 BeforeProcessingInitializeOnLoad (148ms)
    471.                 ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (305ms)
    472.                 ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes (12ms)
    473.                 AfterProcessingInitializeOnLoad (5ms)
    474.                 EditorAssembliesLoaded (0ms)
    475.             ExecutionOrderSort2 (0ms)
    476.             AwakeInstancesAfterBackupRestoration (622ms)
    477. Platform modules already initialized, skipping
    478. Reloading assemblies failed.
    479. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.62 ms, found 2 plugins.
    480. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    481. Refresh completed in 4.484167 seconds.
    482. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(AllowForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    483. RefreshProfiler: Total: 4483.253ms
    484.     InvokeBeforeRefreshCallbacks: 0.273ms
    485.     ApplyChangesToAssetFolders: 0.063ms
    486.     Scan: 6.881ms
    487.     OnSourceAssetsModified: 0.060ms
    488.     InitializeImportedAssetsSnapshot: 6.198ms
    489.     GetAllGuidsForCategorization: 0.806ms
    490.     CategorizeAssets: 53.225ms
    491.     ImportAndPostprocessOutOfDateAssets: 4400.747ms (2658.322ms without children)
    492.         CompileScripts: 1695.387ms
    493.         PostProcessAllAssets: 13.213ms
    494.         ReloadImportedAssets: 20.098ms
    495.         EnsureUptoDateAssetsAreRegisteredWithGuidPM: 1.458ms
    496.         InitializingProgressBar: 0.000ms
    497.         PostProcessAllAssetNotificationsAddChangedAssets: 0.669ms
    498.         OnDemandSchedulerStart: 0.474ms
    499.         RestoreLoadedAssetsState: 2.996ms
    500.     UpdateImportedAssetsSnapshot: 8.130ms
    501.     ReloadSourceAssets: 1.579ms
    502.     UnloadImportedAssets: 0.870ms
    503.     Hotreload: 5.385ms
    504.     FixTempGuids: 0.004ms
    505.     GatherAllCurrentPrimaryArtifactRevisions: 0.385ms
    506.     UnloadStreamsBegin: 0.098ms
    507.     LoadedImportedAssetsSnapshotReleaseGCHandles: 0.551ms
    508.     GetLoadedSourceAssetsSnapshot: 4.913ms
    509.     PersistCurrentRevisions: 0.284ms
    510.     UnloadStreamsEnd: 0.038ms
    511.     GenerateScriptTypeHashes: 1.430ms
    512.     Untracked: 0.895ms
    513. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 45ce21e13adbf60189a40ba044cb0011 -> 15bdc18731f685ab0908359d0c883b9b, size: 66x74.
    514. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 1af6da629c06604561c005969b9ea351 -> c24368cd99a1658294cba675bef3cbcd, size: 73x81.
    515. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 34905703e595ca55fa066a322d4a3ce6 -> 3014bc99ee2db99d2930bb7178615f44, size: 54x27.
    516. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 1349677810cef160734311a7216f5279 -> bff93d70eec04c71cf1c695c92631e5f, size: 58x59.
    517. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 35cd205809f541625eb796e74a6c8d28 -> 05d3fb1052e131d46038b0a7419291aa, size: 140x132.
    518. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: cec5ff39fa7216638567378c3a0976e1 -> 9b41b630b37a03bd255b6ea52c6d32e1, size: 259x257.
    519. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 38b0b38f1840a1646f54c0f21d9080b2 -> c6ead0a6c6867ee06e5cbe1c8cc18305, size: 268x248.
    520. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 2c9c518225172f766066a5d8422568f6 -> e800e2ea01fb7383f1d344358b01f5b4, size: 52x55.
    521. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: c2630cde16999ea9005bb143a5094eb1 -> 681d32e787005643704ee30dbfba4960, size: 92x90.
    522. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 09dd177473948fc051ac3ea2ba977fbd -> 72e083fa17ae776b04aa88c9c38551b6, size: 105x174.
    523. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: d0e6ab9c9bc26ce5206cd5ecbd3ded8f -> c04b02e389d40f6d1405e16224c3429d, size: 61x31.
    524. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: aed22ed8d0caf7eacabe952b52e49163 -> 780d1a9da18e9e5cdee4657f415da365, size: 52x110.
    525. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 9611fc2d2fc6c4f5e81b92a581d32dc5 -> 176b4bab0be62b5cfdcd7d42f9492e0f, size: 43x49.
    526. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 8b7afe0ebaac49f9e5fa4493c04c90de -> 9f0fae2f260d0999ed07b6c92fb1e199, size: 103x230.
    527. [MODES] ModeService[default].RefreshMenus
    528. [MODES] ModeService[default].UpdateModeMenus
    529. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 681d32e787005643704ee30dbfba4960 -> c2630cde16999ea9005bb143a5094eb1, size: 92x90.
    530. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 176b4bab0be62b5cfdcd7d42f9492e0f -> 9611fc2d2fc6c4f5e81b92a581d32dc5, size: 43x49.
    531. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 780d1a9da18e9e5cdee4657f415da365 -> aed22ed8d0caf7eacabe952b52e49163, size: 52x110.
    532. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 72e083fa17ae776b04aa88c9c38551b6 -> 09dd177473948fc051ac3ea2ba977fbd, size: 105x174.
    533. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: c04b02e389d40f6d1405e16224c3429d -> d0e6ab9c9bc26ce5206cd5ecbd3ded8f, size: 61x31.
    534. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: bff93d70eec04c71cf1c695c92631e5f -> 1349677810cef160734311a7216f5279, size: 58x59.
    535. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: c24368cd99a1658294cba675bef3cbcd -> 1af6da629c06604561c005969b9ea351, size: 73x81.
    536. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: e800e2ea01fb7383f1d344358b01f5b4 -> 2c9c518225172f766066a5d8422568f6, size: 52x55.
    537. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 9f0fae2f260d0999ed07b6c92fb1e199 -> 8b7afe0ebaac49f9e5fa4493c04c90de, size: 103x230.
    538. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 3014bc99ee2db99d2930bb7178615f44 -> 34905703e595ca55fa066a322d4a3ce6, size: 54x27.
    539. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 15bdc18731f685ab0908359d0c883b9b -> 45ce21e13adbf60189a40ba044cb0011, size: 66x74.
    540. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 9b41b630b37a03bd255b6ea52c6d32e1 -> cec5ff39fa7216638567378c3a0976e1, size: 259x257.
    541. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: 05d3fb1052e131d46038b0a7419291aa -> 35cd205809f541625eb796e74a6c8d28, size: 140x132.
    542. [PathTracer] Material rendered (update) albedo/emissive for material hash: c6ead0a6c6867ee06e5cbe1c8cc18305 -> 38b0b38f1840a1646f54c0f21d9080b2, size: 268x248.
    543. Visual Studio Editor Package version 2.0.14 is available, we strongly encourage you to update from the Unity Package Manager for a better Visual Studio integration
    544. UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
    545. UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    546. UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    547. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
    548. Microsoft.Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.VisualStudioIntegration:HandleListRequestCompletion () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs:149)
    549. Microsoft.Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.VisualStudioIntegration:OnUpdate () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs:160)
    550. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions ()
    552. (Filename: Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs Line: 149)
    554. [PathTracer] building lightmap data asset.
    555. Refresh completed in 0.005336 seconds.
    556. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(AllowForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    557. RefreshProfiler: Total: 4.524ms
    558. Refresh completed in 0.003304 seconds.
    559. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(AllowForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    560. RefreshProfiler: Total: 2.135ms
    561. Start importing Assets/GameObject.prefab using Guid(3d036733c3a9b0e48801be27203a6844) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000)  -> (artifact id: '22227f666bca46717e2957689b977c29') in 0.019854 seconds
    562. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.57 ms, found 2 plugins.
    563. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    564. RefreshInfo: StopAssetImportingV2(NoUpdateAssetOptions) scanfilter:
    565. RefreshProfiler: Total: 105.580ms
    566. Start ondemand import (priority ImportantBackground): Assets/GameObject.prefab (Guid(3d036733c3a9b0e48801be27203a6844) Importer(815301076,1909f56bfc062723c751e8b465ee728b))
    567. Start importing Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity using Guid(d1c3109bdb54ad54c8a2b2838528e640) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000)  -> (artifact id: 'cca34f89b0e6ca57d3762141524812cc') in 0.001255 seconds
    568. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.54 ms, found 2 plugins.
    569. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    570. RefreshInfo: StopAssetImportingV2(NoUpdateAssetOptions) scanfilter:
    571. RefreshProfiler: Total: 41.701ms
    572. Reloading assemblies for play mode.
    573. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    574. Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    575. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.61 ms, found 2 plugins.
    576. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    577. [MODES] ModeService[none].Initialize
    578. [MODES] ModeService[none].LoadModes
    579. [MODES] Loading mode Default (0) for mode-current-id-My project
    580. Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    581. - Completed reload, in  2.269 seconds
    582. Domain Reload Profiling:
    583.     ReloadAssembly (2270ms)
    584.         BeginReloadAssembly (323ms)
    585.             ExecutionOrderSort (0ms)
    586.             DisableScriptedObjects (52ms)
    587.             BackupInstance (0ms)
    588.             ReleaseScriptingObjects (0ms)
    589.             CreateAndSetChildDomain (180ms)
    590.         EndReloadAssembly (1886ms)
    591.             LoadAssemblies (94ms)
    592.             RebuildTransferFunctionScriptingTraits (0ms)
    593.             SetupTypeCache (298ms)
    594.             ReleaseScriptCaches (1ms)
    595.             RebuildScriptCaches (58ms)
    596.             SetupLoadedEditorAssemblies (393ms)
    597.                 LogAssemblyErrors (0ms)
    598.                 InitializePlatformSupportModulesInManaged (5ms)
    599.                 SetLoadedEditorAssemblies (0ms)
    600.                 RefreshPlugins (1ms)
    601.                 BeforeProcessingInitializeOnLoad (95ms)
    602.                 ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (277ms)
    603.                 ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes (10ms)
    604.                 AfterProcessingInitializeOnLoad (5ms)
    605.                 EditorAssembliesLoaded (0ms)
    606.             ExecutionOrderSort2 (0ms)
    607.             AwakeInstancesAfterBackupRestoration (648ms)
    608. Platform modules already initialized, skipping
    609. Loaded scene 'Temp/__Backupscenes/0.backup'
    610.     Deserialize:            210.964 ms
    611.     Integration:            49.217 ms
    612.     Integration of assets:  0.174 ms
    613.     Thread Wait Time:       -0.098 ms
    614.     Total Operation Time:   260.257 ms
    615. [MODES] ModeService[default].RefreshMenus
    616. [MODES] ModeService[default].UpdateModeMenus
    617. Visual Studio Editor Package version 2.0.14 is available, we strongly encourage you to update from the Unity Package Manager for a better Visual Studio integration
    618. UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
    619. UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    620. UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    621. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
    622. Microsoft.Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.VisualStudioIntegration:HandleListRequestCompletion () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs:149)
    623. Microsoft.Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.VisualStudioIntegration:OnUpdate () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs:160)
    624. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions ()
    626. (Filename: Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.11/Editor/VisualStudioIntegration.cs Line: 149)
    628. Unloading 22 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    629. Loaded scene 'Temp/__Backupscenes/0.backup'
    630.     Deserialize:            1.370 ms
    631.     Integration:            16.678 ms
    632.     Integration of assets:  0.002 ms
    633.     Thread Wait Time:       0.006 ms
    634.     Total Operation Time:   18.056 ms
    635. System memory in use before: 355.9 MB.
    636. System memory in use after: 354.7 MB.
    638. Unloading 215 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4917.
    639. Total: 51.340800 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.478700 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.209200 ms MarkObjects: 50.047000 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.604500 ms)
    641. Refresh completed in 0.081497 seconds.
    642. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(AllowForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    643. RefreshProfiler: Total: 80.450ms
    644. [00:00:00] Enlighten: Precompute started.
    645. [PathTracer] building lightmap data asset.
    646. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    648. [00:00:00] Enlighten: Finished 1 Layout Systems job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.06s wallclock)
    649. [00:00:00] Enlighten: Finished 1 Tetrahedralize Probes job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.05s wallclock)
    650. [00:00:00] Enlighten: Precompute took 0.114729 seconds.
    651. Enlighten scene contents:   0 geometries.   0 instances.   0 systems.   0 probe groups.   0 cube maps. Scene is up-to-date.
    652. [00:00:00] Enlighten: Bake started.
    653. [00:00:00] Enlighten: Finished 1 Create Input Lighting job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.05s wallclock)
    654. [00:00:00] Enlighten: Finished 1 Bake Runtime job (0.05s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.10s wallclock)
    655. [00:00:00] Enlighten: Bake took 0.154812 seconds.
    656. > Collecting Enlighten data
    657. Refresh completed in 0.002938 seconds.
    658. RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(AllowForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    659. RefreshProfiler: Total: 2.103ms
    660. Start ondemand import (priority ImportantBackground): Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs (Guid(cf0d993dbabd1d74cbbc9848c58aeff2) Importer(815301076,1909f56bfc062723c751e8b465ee728b))
    661. AssetDatabase: script compilation time: 0.038530s
    662. - Starting script compilation
    663. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    664. Deleting stamp file at Library/ScriptAssemblies/BuiltinAssemblies.stamp
    665. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll in 0.518384 seconds
    666. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll
    667. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll in 0.307492 seconds
    668. - Finished script compilation in 0.857206 seconds
    669. Assets\NewBehaviourScript.cs(11,10): warning CS0108: 'NewBehaviourScript.Start()' hides inherited member 'Character.Start()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    670. Assets\NewBehaviourScript.cs(17,10): warning CS0108: 'NewBehaviourScript.Update()' hides inherited member 'Character.Update()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    671. Reloading assemblies after forced synchronous recompile.
    672. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    673. Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    674. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 1.31 ms, found 2 plugins.
    675. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    676. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    677.   at EasyCharacterMovement.Character.set_impartPlatformVelocity (System.Boolean value) [0x00008] in D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Characters\Character.cs:944
    678.   at EasyCharacterMovement.Character.OnOnValidate () [0x00187] in D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Characters\Character.cs:3376
    679.   at EasyCharacterMovement.Character.OnValidate () [0x00001] in D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Characters\Character.cs:3524
    681. (Filename: Assets/ECM2/Source/Characters/Character.cs Line: 944)
    683. [MODES] ModeService[none].Initialize
    684. [MODES] ModeService[none].LoadModes
    685. [MODES] Loading mode Default (0) for mode-current-id-My project
    686. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    687.   at EasyCharacterMovement.Character.set_impartPlatformVelocity (System.Boolean value) [0x00008] in D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Characters\Character.cs:944
    688.   at EasyCharacterMovement.Character.OnOnValidate () [0x00187] in D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Characters\Character.cs:3376
    689.   at EasyCharacterMovement.Character.OnValidate () [0x00001] in D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Characters\Character.cs:3524
    691. (Filename: Assets/ECM2/Source/Characters/Character.cs Line: 944)
    693. Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    694. - Completed reload, in  2.586 seconds
    695. Domain Reload Profiling:
    696.     ReloadAssembly (2587ms)
    697.         BeginReloadAssembly (320ms)
    698.             ExecutionOrderSort (0ms)
    699.             DisableScriptedObjects (28ms)
    700.             BackupInstance (0ms)
    701.             ReleaseScriptingObjects (0ms)
    702.             CreateAndSetChildDomain (183ms)
    703.         EndReloadAssembly (2202ms)
    704.             LoadAssemblies (91ms)
    705.             RebuildTransferFunctionScriptingTraits (0ms)
    706.             SetupTypeCache (308ms)
    707.             ReleaseScriptCaches (2ms)
    708.             RebuildScriptCaches (59ms)
    709.             SetupLoadedEditorAssemblies (461ms)
    710.                 LogAssemblyErrors (0ms)
    711.                 InitializePlatformSupportModulesInManaged (5ms)
    712.                 SetLoadedEditorAssemblies (0ms)
    713.                 RefreshPlugins (1ms)
    714.                 BeforeProcessingInitializeOnLoad (149ms)
    715.                 ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (290ms)
    716.                 ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes (9ms)
    717.                 AfterProcessingInitializeOnLoad (5ms)
    718.                 EditorAssembliesLoaded (0ms)
    719.             ExecutionOrderSort2 (0ms)
    720.             AwakeInstancesAfterBackupRestoration (625ms)
    721. Platform modules already initialized, skipping
    722. Reloading assemblies failed.
    723. Start importing Assets/GameObject.prefab using Guid(3d036733c3a9b0e48801be27203a6844) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) Creating missing Rigidbody component for NewBehaviourScript in GameObject.
    724. Creating missing CapsuleCollider component for NewBehaviourScript in GameObject.
    725. Assertion failed on expression: 'm_Actor != NULL'
    726. UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
    727. EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement:InitRigidbody () (at Assets/ECM2/Source/Components/CharacterMovement.cs:1595)
    728. EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement:Reset () (at Assets/ECM2/Source/Components/CharacterMovement.cs:4229)
    730. [Assets/ECM2/Source/Components/CharacterMovement.cs line 1595]
    732. Stacktrace:
    734.   at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
    735.   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Rigidbody.set_drag (UnityEngine.Rigidbody,single) [0x00014] in <da6ab58261ca4bf88d2245fa0b5e29ff>:0
    736.   at EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement.InitRigidbody () [0x00033] in D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Components\CharacterMovement.cs:1595
    737.   at EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement.Reset () [0x00001] in D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Components\CharacterMovement.cs:4229
    738.   at (wrapper runtime-invoke) object.runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) [0x00020] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0
    740. =================================================================
    741. Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
    742. a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
    743. used by your application.
    744. =================================================================
    746. Crash!!!
    747. SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.22f1/Editor/Data/Mono;.;D:\TMP\Deffered\My project;C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 534, UserName: 'Kingblade Games'
    748. OS-Version: 10.0.0
    749. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\Unity.exe:Unity.exe (00007FF64DB10000), size: 135421952 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2020.3.22.42999
    750. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (00007FFD94090000), size: 2052096 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    751. C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (00007FFD93EC0000), size: 778240 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    752. C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (00007FFD91AA0000), size: 2916352 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    753. C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (00007FFD91940000), size: 1400832 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    754. C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll:ucrtbase.dll (00007FFD91DD0000), size: 1048576 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.789
    755. C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (00007FFD93D10000), size: 1708032 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1202
    756. C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll:win32u.dll (00007FFD92010000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    757. C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (00007FFD93300000), size: 176128 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1202
    758. C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll:gdi32full.dll (00007FFD91ED0000), size: 1101824 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    759. C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll:msvcp_win.dll (00007FFD91850000), size: 643072 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.789
    760. C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (00007FFD92880000), size: 712704 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    761. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\optix.6.0.0.dll:optix.6.0.0.dll (00007FFD7ED10000), size: 208896 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 6.0.0.0
    762. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\libfbxsdk.dll:libfbxsdk.dll (00007FFD536E0000), size: 10215424 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2020.2.0.0
    763. C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (00007FFD920E0000), size: 647168 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 7.0.19041.546
    764. C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (00007FFD92180000), size: 638976 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    765. C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (00007FFD92930000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    766. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\OpenImageDenoise.dll:OpenImageDenoise.dll (00007FFC439E0000), size: 43806720 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
    767. C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (00007FFD92AF0000), size: 7618560 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    768. C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (00007FFD926A0000), size: 348160 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1023
    769. C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (00007FFD93330000), size: 1220608 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1202
    770. C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll:combase.dll (00007FFD93720000), size: 3493888 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1348
    771. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\umbraoptimizer64.dll:umbraoptimizer64.dll (00007FFD565A0000), size: 1306624 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
    772. C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (00007FFD93460000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    773. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\FreeImage.dll:FreeImage.dll (0000000180000000), size: 6582272 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 3.18.0.0
    774. C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (00007FFD93490000), size: 438272 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    775. C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (00007FFD92220000), size: 4661248 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1237
    776. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\ispc_texcomp.dll:ispc_texcomp.dll (00007FFD53550000), size: 1609728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
    777. C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLDAP32.dll:WLDAP32.dll (00007FFD93500000), size: 352256 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    778. C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll:cfgmgr32.dll (00007FFD918F0000), size: 319488 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1151
    779. C:\WINDOWS\System32\Normaliz.dll:Normaliz.dll (00007FFD92AE0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    780. C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (00007FFD91FE0000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1023
    781. C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (00007FFD93F80000), size: 839680 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.985
    782. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\WinPixEventRuntime.dll:WinPixEventRuntime.dll (00007FFD7F570000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.0.1812.6001
    783. C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (00007FFD91D70000), size: 393216 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    784. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (00007FFD430E0000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1081
    785. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\tbb.dll:tbb.dll (00007FFD6BC50000), size: 413696 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2017.0.2016.1004
    786. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (00007FFD43010000), size: 180224 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1081
    787. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll:VCRUNTIME140.dll (00007FFD7DC80000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 14.29.30135.0
    788. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (00007FFD90550000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    789. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (00007FFD888B0000), size: 1097728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    790. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (00007FFD8F350000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    791. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (00007FFD83D00000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    792. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (00007FFD8E520000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    793. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\RadeonImageFilters.dll:RadeonImageFilters.dll (00007FFD532E0000), size: 2535424 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.5.1.0
    794. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WSOCK32.dll:WSOCK32.dll (00007FFD8A3D0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1
    795. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll:MSVCP140.dll (00007FFD7DCD0000), size: 577536 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 14.29.30135.0
    796. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\SketchUpAPI.dll:SketchUpAPI.dll (00007FFD52A50000), size: 8978432 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 19.0.753.0
    797. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll:MSVCP120.dll (00007FFD75990000), size: 679936 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 12.0.40664.0
    798. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll:MSVCR120.dll (00007FFD758A0000), size: 978944 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 12.0.40664.0
    799. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140_1.dll:VCRUNTIME140_1.dll (00007FFD7DC70000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 14.29.30135.0
    800. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dll:Secur32.dll (00007FFD8E530000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    801. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\SketchUpCommonPreferences.dll:SketchUpCommonPreferences.dll (00007FFD66A60000), size: 483328 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 19.0.753.20342
    802. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSPICLI.DLL:SSPICLI.DLL (00007FFD91660000), size: 200704 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1266
    803. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\OpenRL.dll:OpenRL.dll (00000254AE600000), size: 12779520 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.5.0.2907
    804. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP100.dll:MSVCP100.dll (0000000051FE0000), size: 622592 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
    805. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR100.dll:MSVCR100.dll (0000000051F00000), size: 860160 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
    806. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.DLL:MSWSOCK.DLL (00007FFD90850000), size: 434176 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    807. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\embree.dll:embree.dll (00007FFD51A60000), size: 16711680 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2.14.0.0
    808. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\OpenRL_pthread.dll:OpenRL_pthread.dll (00000254AF250000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2.9.0.0
    809. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (00007FFD90F50000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    810. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll:kernel.appcore.dll (00007FFD8E9B0000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    811. C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll:bcryptPrimitives.dll (00007FFD92040000), size: 532480 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1415
    812. C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (00007FFD8FCC0000), size: 647168 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1266
    813. C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll:shcore.dll (00007FFD93250000), size: 708608 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    814. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll:windows.storage.dll (00007FFD8EBB0000), size: 7950336 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    815. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll:Wldp.dll (00007FFD90B00000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    816. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (00007FFD916E0000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.844
    817. C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (00007FFD935C0000), size: 692224 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2001.12.10941.16384
    818. C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (00007FFD8A8B0000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    819. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (00007FFD81010000), size: 598016 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1081
    820. C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (00007FFD829C0000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    821. C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (00007FFD80830000), size: 1093632 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    822. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amsi.dll:amsi.dll (00007FFD79E30000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
    823. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (00007FFD916A0000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.572
    824. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2111.5-0\MpOav.dll:MpOav.dll (00007FFD79DB0000), size: 499712 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 4.18.2111.5
    825. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (00007FFD91520000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    826. C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (00007FFD90200000), size: 212992 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1052
    827. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (00007FFD90940000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    828. C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll:imagehlp.dll (00007FFD93700000), size: 118784 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1415
    829. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll:gpapi.dll (00007FFD8F360000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    830. C:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll:cryptnet.dll (00007FFD8AF40000), size: 200704 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.906
    831. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (00007FFD8C150000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    832. C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (00007FFD920D0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.610
    833. C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (00007FFD92700000), size: 1134592 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    834. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll:textinputframework.dll (00007FFD89650000), size: 1019904 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    835. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll:CoreUIComponents.dll (00007FFD8E1C0000), size: 3530752 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    836. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll:CoreMessaging.dll (00007FFD8FA40000), size: 991232 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
    837. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll:wintypes.dll (00007FFD8DAF0000), size: 1392640 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1348
    838. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll:ntmarta.dll (00007FFD914E0000), size: 208896 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    839. C:\WINDOWS\System32\netprofm.dll:netprofm.dll (00007FFD8E600000), size: 253952 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.906
    840. C:\WINDOWS\System32\npmproxy.dll:npmproxy.dll (00007FFD88880000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.906
    841. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (00007FFD8C110000), size: 94208 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    842. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (00007FFD8C0F0000), size: 118784 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    843. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (00007FFD90590000), size: 831488 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    844. C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (00007FFD86C30000), size: 520192 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    845. C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (00007FFD86FF0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    846. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\Data\Tools\astcenc-avx2.dll:astcenc-avx2.dll (00007FFD651D0000), size: 557056 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
    847. C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.1110_none_60b5254171f9507e\comctl32.dll:comctl32.dll (00007FFD90B70000), size: 2727936 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 6.10.19041.1110
    848. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll:TextShaping.dll (00007FFD7FC60000), size: 704512 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
    849. C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll:explorerframe.dll (00007FFD6F660000), size: 2228224 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1023
    850. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll:mfplat.dll (00007FFD66470000), size: 1818624 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
    851. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL:RTWorkQ.DLL (00007FFD66430000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    852. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfreadwrite.dll:mfreadwrite.dll (00007FFD38C80000), size: 1089536 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
    853. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Mf.dll:Mf.dll (00007FFD51560000), size: 540672 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    854. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MFCORE.DLL:MFCORE.DLL (00007FFD18C10000), size: 4788224 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    855. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (00007FFD913B0000), size: 307200 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    856. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (00007FFD7DE30000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1
    857. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll:UMPDC.dll (00007FFD90E40000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
    858. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL:CompPkgSup.DLL (00007FFD80410000), size: 225280 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
    859. C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Media.dll:Windows.Media.dll (00007FFD4FB40000), size: 7507968 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    860. C:\Windows\System32\Windows.ApplicationModel.dll:Windows.ApplicationModel.dll (00007FFD76B30000), size: 942080 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
    861. C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll:twinapi.appcore.dll (00007FFD8B280000), size: 2101248 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.964
    862. C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll:Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll (00007FFD76C20000), size: 1335296 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1466
    863. C:\Windows\System32\AppXDeploymentClient.dll:AppXDeploymentClient.dll (00007FFD8BE20000), size: 1019904 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1288
    864. C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll:MMDevApi.dll (00007FFD8B680000), size: 544768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1023
    865. C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (00007FFD91540000), size: 212992 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1151
    866. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (00007FFD8B710000), size: 1576960 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1023
    867. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\resourcepolicyclient.dll:resourcepolicyclient.dll (00007FFD8E6A0000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    868. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll:d3d11.dll (00007FFD8D2C0000), size: 2506752 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1202
    869. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (00007FFD8F390000), size: 999424 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1266
    870. C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_1c83a5d7cffd7bff\nvldumdx.dll:nvldumdx.dll (00007FFD87030000), size: 1056768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 27.21.14.5671
    871. C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_1c83a5d7cffd7bff\nvwgf2umx.dll:nvwgf2umx.dll (00007FFD5FF40000), size: 44793856 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 27.21.14.5671
    872. C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll:nvspcap64.dll (00007FFD5C990000), size: 2904064 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 3.24.0.126
    873. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll:dxcore.dll (00007FFD89750000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    874. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\cudart64_90.dll:cudart64_90.dll (00007FFD5BA70000), size: 397312 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 6.14.11.9000
    875. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\opencl.dll:opencl.dll (00007FFD14480000), size: 462848 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2.2.5.0
    876. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\radeonrays.dll:radeonrays.dll (00007FFD56510000), size: 552960 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
    877. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\EmbedRuntime\mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll:mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll (00007FFD1CFB0000), size: 7794688 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
    878. C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (00007FFD93240000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    879. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x64\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll:Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll (00007FFD65330000), size: 327680 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2.7.3111.17308
    880. C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll:apphelp.dll (00007FFD8FB80000), size: 589824 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    881. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll:PROPSYS.dll (00007FFD8C420000), size: 1007616 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 7.0.19041.1023
    882. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll:WindowsCodecs.dll (00007FFD8AF80000), size: 1785856 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1151
    883. C:\Windows\System32\thumbcache.dll:thumbcache.dll (00007FFD6F9F0000), size: 417792 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1151
    884. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\policymanager.dll:policymanager.dll (00007FFD8C760000), size: 655360 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    885. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcp110_win.dll:msvcp110_win.dll (00007FFD90290000), size: 565248 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    886. C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll:dataexchange.dll (00007FFD6FA60000), size: 253952 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    887. C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll:dcomp.dll (00007FFD8DC50000), size: 1986560 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    888. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_4.dll:xinput1_4.dll (00007FFD21740000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.844
    889. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\inputhost.dll:inputhost.dll (00007FFD889C0000), size: 1384448 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.906
    890. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (00007FFD8E7A0000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
    891. C:\WINDOWS\system32\napinsp.dll:napinsp.dll (00007FFD7BEE0000), size: 94208 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    892. C:\WINDOWS\system32\pnrpnsp.dll:pnrpnsp.dll (00007FFD7BE20000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    893. C:\WINDOWS\system32\wshbth.dll:wshbth.dll (00007FFD7BE00000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    894. C:\WINDOWS\system32\NLAapi.dll:NLAapi.dll (00007FFD8F780000), size: 118784 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1151
    895. C:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dll:winrnr.dll (00007FFD7BDE0000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    896. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (00007FFD911C0000), size: 1982464 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.867
    897. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\tbbmalloc.dll:tbbmalloc.dll (00007FFD652D0000), size: 372736 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2017.0.2016.1004
    898. C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_1c83a5d7cffd7bff\nvoptix.dll:nvoptix.dll (00007FFC67DC0000), size: 155774976 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 7.2.0.0
    899. C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_1c83a5d7cffd7bff\nvapi64.dll:nvapi64.dll (00007FFD1D720000), size: 7163904 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 27.21.14.5671
    900. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drvstore.dll:drvstore.dll (00007FFD88210000), size: 1351680 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    901. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvcuda.dll:nvcuda.dll (00007FFC95040000), size: 2519040 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 27.21.14.5671
    902. C:\WINDOWS\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_1c83a5d7cffd7bff\nvcuda64.dll:nvcuda64.dll (00007FFC71250000), size: 22192128 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 27.21.14.5671
    903. C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_1c83a5d7cffd7bff\nvrtum64.dll:nvrtum64.dll (00007FFC82D90000), size: 53280768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 27.21.14.5671
    904. C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvml.dll:nvml.dll (00007FFD3C720000), size: 3989504 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 8.17.14.5671
    905. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\optix_denoiser.6.0.0.dll:optix_denoiser.6.0.0.dll (00007FFD57400000), size: 42622976 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 6.0.0.0
    906. C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.22f1\Editor\cudnn64_7.dll:cudnn64_7.dll (00007FFC2F6D0000), size: 338726912 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 6.14.11.10000
    907. C:\Windows\System32\OneCoreUAPCommonProxyStub.dll:OneCoreUAPCommonProxyStub.dll (00007FFD89B30000), size: 7966720 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1387
    908. C:\Windows\System32\Windows.FileExplorer.Common.dll:Windows.FileExplorer.Common.dll (00007FFD66840000), size: 401408 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
    909. C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll:iertutil.dll (00007FFD86D10000), size: 2818048 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 11.0.19041.1266
    910. C:\WINDOWS\System32\coml2.dll:coml2.dll (00007FFD92A60000), size: 495616 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    911. C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssprxy.dll:mssprxy.dll (00007FFD698A0000), size: 163840 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 7.0.19041.1387
    912. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\edputil.dll:edputil.dll (00007FFD78120000), size: 147456 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
    914. ========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
    916. 0x00007FF64F5D3263 (Unity) Rigidbody::SetDrag
    917. 0x00007FF64FDB95AF (Unity) Rigidbody_Set_Custom_PropDrag
    918. 0x0000025683F53A46 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Rigidbody:set_drag (UnityEngine.Rigidbody,single)
    919. 0x0000025683F53373 (Mono JIT Code) [D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Components\CharacterMovement.cs:1595] EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement:InitRigidbody ()
    920. 0x0000025683F52D0B (Mono JIT Code) [D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Components\CharacterMovement.cs:4229] EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement:Reset ()
    921. 0x000002568FEC8A68 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
    922. 0x00007FFD1D0DF1E0 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\mini\mini-runtime.c:2827] mono_jit_runtime_invoke
    923. 0x00007FFD1D062AC2 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\metadata\object.c:2921] do_runtime_invoke
    924. 0x00007FFD1D06BB1F (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\metadata\object.c:2968] mono_runtime_invoke
    925. 0x00007FF64F6F3EF4 (Unity) scripting_method_invoke
    926. 0x00007FF64F6EC345 (Unity) ScriptingInvocation::Invoke
    927. 0x00007FF64F6EC76E (Unity) ScriptingInvocation::InvokeChecked
    928. 0x00007FF64F759744 (Unity) SerializableManagedRef::CallMethod
    929. 0x00007FF64EF95994 (Unity) InitializeIManagedObjectHostCreatedFromCode
    930. 0x00007FF64EF8ECA9 (Unity) AddComponentUnchecked
    931. 0x00007FF64EF8E878 (Unity) AddComponent
    932. 0x00007FF64EF8E585 (Unity) AddComponent
    933. 0x00007FF64EF8F322 (Unity) AddMissingComponents
    934. 0x00007FF64F7EE6FA (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::AddMissingComponents
    935. 0x00007FF64F7F6CAA (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::PersistentManagerAwakeFromLoad
    936. 0x00007FF6504396D4 (Unity) PrefabImporter::GenerateAssetData
    937. 0x00007FF650F60719 (Unity) ImportToObjects
    938. 0x00007FF650F5F758 (Unity) ImportAsset
    939. 0x00007FF650EC1518 (Unity) AssetImportWorker::Import
    940. 0x00007FF650EACD30 (Unity) AssetImportManager::ImportInProcess
    941. 0x00007FF650EABCBD (Unity) AssetImportManager::Import
    942. 0x00007FF650F2E828 (Unity) ImportAndPostprocessOutOfDateAssets
    943. 0x00007FF650F3B20B (Unity) RefreshInternalV2
    944. 0x00007FF650F4A906 (Unity) StopAssetImportingV2
    945. 0x00007FF650F3C1E9 (Unity) RefreshV2
    946. 0x00007FF650E87CAE (Unity) AssetDatabase::Refresh
    947. 0x00007FF6503EFC3F (Unity) Application::AutoRefresh
    948. 0x00007FF650DD9A8C (Unity) ContainerWindow::ContainerWndProc
    949. 0x00007FFD93D1E7E8 (USER32) CallWindowProcW
    950. 0x00007FFD93D1E36C (USER32) DispatchMessageW
    951. 0x00007FFD93D30F93 (USER32) SendMessageTimeoutW
    952. 0x00007FFD94130BA4 (ntdll) KiUserCallbackDispatcher
    953. 0x00007FFD92011064 (win32u) NtUserPeekMessage
    954. 0x00007FFD93D1A553 (USER32) PeekMessageW
    955. 0x00007FFD93D19A60 (USER32) PeekMessageA
    956. 0x00007FF650DAC57B (Unity) MainMessageLoop
    957. 0x00007FF650DB09D1 (Unity) WinMain
    958. 0x00007FF652C0F716 (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
    959. 0x00007FFD93ED7034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
    960. 0x00007FFD940E2651 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
    962. ========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
    964. A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler. For call stack and other details, see the latest crash report generated in:
    965. * C:/Users/KINGBL~1/AppData/Local/Temp/Unity/Editor/Crashes
    However I'm pretty sure the only relevant info from this log is this:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. ========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
    3. 0x00007FF64F5D3263 (Unity) Rigidbody::SetDrag
    4. 0x00007FF64FDB95AF (Unity) Rigidbody_Set_Custom_PropDrag
    5. 0x0000025683F53A46 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Rigidbody:set_drag (UnityEngine.Rigidbody,single)
    6. 0x0000025683F53373 (Mono JIT Code) [D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Components\CharacterMovement.cs:1595] EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement:InitRigidbody ()
    7. 0x0000025683F52D0B (Mono JIT Code) [D:\TMP\Deffered\My project\Assets\ECM2\Source\Components\CharacterMovement.cs:4229] EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement:Reset ()
    8. 0x000002568FEC8A68 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
    9. 0x00007FFD1D0DF1E0 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\mini\mini-runtime.c:2827] mono_jit_runtime_invoke
    10. 0x00007FFD1D062AC2 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\metadata\object.c:2921] do_runtime_invoke
    11. 0x00007FFD1D06BB1F (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\metadata\object.c:2968] mono_runtime_invoke
    12. 0x00007FF64F6F3EF4 (Unity) scripting_method_invoke
    13. 0x00007FF64F6EC345 (Unity) ScriptingInvocation::Invoke
    14. 0x00007FF64F6EC76E (Unity) ScriptingInvocation::InvokeChecked
    15. 0x00007FF64F759744 (Unity) SerializableManagedRef::CallMethod
    16. 0x00007FF64EF95994 (Unity) InitializeIManagedObjectHostCreatedFromCode
    17. 0x00007FF64EF8ECA9 (Unity) AddComponentUnchecked
    18. 0x00007FF64EF8E878 (Unity) AddComponent
    19. 0x00007FF64EF8E585 (Unity) AddComponent
    20. 0x00007FF64EF8F322 (Unity) AddMissingComponents
    21. 0x00007FF64F7EE6FA (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::AddMissingComponents
    22. 0x00007FF64F7F6CAA (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::PersistentManagerAwakeFromLoad
    23. 0x00007FF6504396D4 (Unity) PrefabImporter::GenerateAssetData
    24. 0x00007FF650F60719 (Unity) ImportToObjects
    25. 0x00007FF650F5F758 (Unity) ImportAsset
    26. 0x00007FF650EC1518 (Unity) AssetImportWorker::Import
    27. 0x00007FF650EACD30 (Unity) AssetImportManager::ImportInProcess
    28. 0x00007FF650EABCBD (Unity) AssetImportManager::Import
    29. 0x00007FF650F2E828 (Unity) ImportAndPostprocessOutOfDateAssets
    30. 0x00007FF650F3B20B (Unity) RefreshInternalV2
    31. 0x00007FF650F4A906 (Unity) StopAssetImportingV2
    32. 0x00007FF650F3C1E9 (Unity) RefreshV2
    33. 0x00007FF650E87CAE (Unity) AssetDatabase::Refresh
    34. 0x00007FF6503EFC3F (Unity) Application::AutoRefresh
    35. 0x00007FF650DD9A8C (Unity) ContainerWindow::ContainerWndProc
    36. 0x00007FFD93D1E7E8 (USER32) CallWindowProcW
    37. 0x00007FFD93D1E36C (USER32) DispatchMessageW
    38. 0x00007FFD93D30F93 (USER32) SendMessageTimeoutW
    39. 0x00007FFD94130BA4 (ntdll) KiUserCallbackDispatcher
    40. 0x00007FFD92011064 (win32u) NtUserPeekMessage
    41. 0x00007FFD93D1A553 (USER32) PeekMessageW
    42. 0x00007FFD93D19A60 (USER32) PeekMessageA
    43. 0x00007FF650DAC57B (Unity) MainMessageLoop
    44. 0x00007FF650DB09D1 (Unity) WinMain
    45. 0x00007FF652C0F716 (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
    46. 0x00007FFD93ED7034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
    47. 0x00007FFD940E2651 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
    49. ========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
    Showing there's some sort of edge case using the "EasyCharacterMovement.CharacterMovement:InitRigidbody"
    It could be a bug that's also related to Unity, since I don't see anything that pops to my mind immediately from looking at this code area, but I tried recreating the issue without your code and failed to do so.

Please let me know if you need further info from my end

12. Krull

Krull

The rotate around function is basically a displacement and a rotation towards a target pretty similar to how the target lock example does.

However for simplicity, you can use the transform.RotateAround(), as being fully kinematic now, you can just update its transform to rotate it as needed. Just make sure to use it in the UpdateRotation method, or in other words before calling the characterMovement.Move function so it will be able to react to any possible collisions or overlaps.

13. Krull

Krull

Hi @Kingblade

Thanks for the report, I'll try to reproduce it and see what could be causing it, because as you actually noticed, it's not doing anything fancy there, possibly a missed null check...

UPDATE: Yes, I can confirm this bug, I was able to reproduce following your steps, thanks!

I have isolated it and yes its related to some missing null checks in Character AND CharacterMovement classes.

Once fixed I post it here the fix, in the meantime the fixed version is available on store.

Thanks,
    Krull

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  14. Broudy001

Broudy001

Hi @Krull have you tried using the Dynamic Water Physics with ECM2? or with the Stylized Water 2 floating transform? I can stand on both and the character moves up and down as expected, but when I jump and land on it, the force isn't added to the platform I'm on.

I'll keep investigating but thought I'd ask if you used either and had it working.

15. externo6

externo6

Hey Krull,

Is there an 'official' way or out of box support in switching between 1st and 3rd person views?

Thanks!

16. Krull

Krull

Hi @Broudy001,

I have not tried those yet, but nice to hear it worked well! as honestly improving physics interactions was an important goal for me when porting it to be a kinematic controller.

About the landing, yes that's expected as the Character does not apply a landing force by default. If extending a Character, you can override the OnLanded method or use the Landed event to apply a landing force, something like:

Code (CSharp):
    1. protected override void OnLanded()
    2. {
    3.     base.OnLanded();
    5.     Rigidbody rb = characterMovement.groundRigidbody;
    6.     if (rb)
    7.     {
    8.         float kineticEnergy = 0.5f * mass * characterMovement.landedVelocity.sqrMagnitude;
    10.         Vector3 impactForce = characterMovement.landedVelocity.normalized * kineticEnergy;
    12.         rb.AddForceAtPosition(impactForce, characterMovement.groundPoint, ForceMode.Impulse);
    13.     }
    14. }
    This gives a good result, using the landedVelocity and impact kinetic energy to compute the landing force (an impulse actually).

17. Krull

Krull

Well while ECM2 includes first and third person implementations, honestly I prefer to make use of
    Cinemachine, as it was created for this and more and it's a great solution for all camera related problems.

I think (not tested yet) you can modify the included third-person cinemachine example to add the 'other' perspective pretty easily. Something like this

Regards,
    Krull

externo6 likes this.
  18. Broudy001

Broudy001

Thanks I'll give this a try, I don't know how you come up with this stuff so fast, my brain definitely doesn't work that quickly

Krull likes this.
  19. AdrianRhesa

AdrianRhesa

Hi @Krull,

Wonderful asset that you made here.
    I run into trouble when I shared my projects with one of my colleague who used Mac as his daily driver.
    The ECM Demo 1 and 2 both plays without errors but the character cannot be moved using WASD or jump etc.
    Do we need to tweek the settings on Mac or are we missing something important?

20. Broudy001

Broudy001

I tried it and it worked perfectly, I do have to set the mass really high on the player as the mass values on the dynamic water objects are also really high, but it works.

Thanks heaps

21. Krull

Krull

Hi @AdrianRhesa,

Thank you :)

Unfortunately I dont have a Mac to try it, but it seems to be some missing input action assets, so the characters are not performing any input related code.

Please make sure your characters have its corresponding iput action assets assigned.

22. Krull

Krull

That's great!

Additionally you can use a simpler method and even add some scale value to tweak your landing force without having to rely on the mass.

Code (CSharp):
    1. protected override void OnLanded()
    2. {
    3.     base.OnLanded();
    4.     Rigidbody rb = characterMovement.groundRigidbody;
    5.     if (rb)
    6.         rb.AddForceAtPosition(characterMovement.landedVelocity * gravity.magnitude, characterMovement.groundPoint);
    7. }

23. desupero

desupero

I am struggling on how to use first person with a mouse and able to climb a ladder. Could you explain what I need to do please? I added the ladder script to the first person character but it wont have a check mark and doesn't seem to work for me when I press 'E'

24. Krull

Krull

ECM2 has been developed around inheritance, where you create a custom character extending one of the included 'base' characters, e.g. Character, FirstPersonCharacter, etc. and use this custom character-based class to add your game mechanics on top of built-in functionality.

So add the example parts (shown mechanics) to your custom character class. For example, in your case you create your custom character extending the FirstPersonCharacter and add the ladder mechanics to this newly created custom character. The same applies for other shown mechanics.

In the end your game character will contain the code for all your required game features and mechanics.

About the 'E' key, make sure you assign the ladder example input action assets as the default does not include an interactive key definition.

Please take a look at the user manual for further information about this and much more!

25. my_little_kafka

my_little_kafka

Finally porting the updated fully cinematic version of ECM2 into my game, and everything was smooth, except for one part.
    In the older version, there was a rootPivot object, which was used for mouse rotation, while in the new version, mouse look rotates the GameObject which has the ECM2 scripts, not a separate child object.

I had this code in the old version:

Code (CSharp):
    1. IEnumerator QuickRotationCoroutine()
    2.         {
    3.             isCameraLookLocked = true;
    4.             playerCharacterStateContainer.data.isQuickTurning = true;
    5.             while (Mathf.Abs(Quaternion.Dot(rootPivot.localRotation, targetQuickRotation)) < 0.9999999f)
    6.             {
    7.                 rootPivot.localRotation = Quaternion.RotateTowards(
    8.                     rootPivot.localRotation,
    9.                     targetQuickRotation,
    10.                     quickRotationSpeed * Time.deltaTime);
    11.                 yield return null;
    12.             }
    13.             rootPivot.localRotation = targetQuickRotation;
    15.             quickRotationCoroutine = null;
    16.             isCameraLookLocked = false;
    17.             playerCharacterStateContainer.data.isQuickTurning = false;
    18.         }
    And it wasn't working in the new version, because the code started to treat the rotation of PlayerCharacter differently. I managed to replicate the code above with this one:

Code (CSharp):
    1.         IEnumerator QuickRotationCoroutine()
    2.         {
    3.             isCameraLookLocked = true;
    4.             playerCharacterStateContainer.data.isQuickTurning = true;
    5.             while (Mathf.Abs(Quaternion.Dot(characterMovement.GetRotation(), targetQuickRotation)) < 0.9999999f)
    6.             {
    7.                 characterMovement.SetRotation(Quaternion.RotateTowards(
    8.         characterMovement.GetRotation(),
    9.         targetQuickRotation,
    10.         quickRotationSpeed * Time.deltaTime));
    12.                 yield return null;
    13.             }
    15.             characterMovement.SetRotation(targetQuickRotation);
    17.             quickRotationCoroutine = null;
    18.             isCameraLookLocked = false;
    19.             playerCharacterStateContainer.data.isQuickTurning = false;
    20.         }
    So I'm directly getting rotation of the GameObject with characterMovement.GetRotation() and setting it with characterMovement.SetRotation();

This code runs in the HandleInput() section of ECM2, and so far it works as usual, but I just want to ask, is it safe to call characterMovement.SetRotation(), won't it mess with physics calculation during some more complex situations which I haven't tested yet?

26. david444456

david444456

Hello! how are you? I wanted to tell you that I was testing your character controller, and I found some errors that I would like to tell you, maybe you can help me to find a solution.
    First of all I'm in the cinemachine scene in third person, because in my project I plan to use it in this way, and I changed some parameters because it seemed to me unrealistic as it fell with the default gravity, then I put it in -30f in y, that's when I started to have problems:

*I changed the jump impulse to 7.5f

1 - The first error comes when I try to jump and I'm stuck to the platform, it's an error in the animation that seems to reach but in reality the capsule is much lower. I do not know what could be the solution, I can not think of anything at the moment.

Attached video:

2 - The second one comes when you pass quickly through a corner with a little fall, and you walk again, then you can see how it passes to falling and returns quickly to walking.
    This error could be solved by changing the values of _perchOffset or _perchAdditionalHeight, the problem I saw is that with small values in _perchOffset is not solved well, and if I put large values the character starts to float when it should fall, because the _perchOffset is too much.
    And if I modify the _perchAdditionalHeight the bug of the first case is quite noticeable.

Attached video:

I also wanted to ask you, do you have some place where you put the changes you made to the asset, like a git version controller or some document where you write down in detail what you changed in each version?

Then I wanted to recommend you some things that helped me a lot to grow as a programmer;
    1 - The SOLID principles, that well applied can result in a very good code to be able to extend without complications, also to be able to detect and solve problems in a fast and efficient way.
    2 - The book "clean code", that although it is more written for java and it is a bit old, it still helps a lot to write a good maintainable code that can be extended without problems.
    3 - The movement system, instead of using MovementMode, you could use a system of states, where you control the transition between one and another, these states and transitions would be separated in separate classes, then in this way it would be much easier to introduce new states and new features, for example if I decide to add the state of attack, I would only have to add a transition that detects if you press any button, the character would stop doing the rest and would start to attack, where in the state would call the EnterState that would perform an attack.

I attach videos about that:

Thank you very much! and I congratulate you for your asset, it feels very good to handle it!

27. Krull

Krull

Hi @my_little_kafka,

Yes, the used pivot in the previous version was needed in order to smooth rotation and remove any jitter, however now the CharacterMovement component is fully kinematic it is not needed any more.

About your question, it should not cause any issues, as that's expected usage, you are freely to rotate the character as your game needs.

Regards,
    Krull

my_little_kafka likes this.
  28. Krull

Krull

Hi @david444456,

Thank you for purchasing ECM2!

About your questions:

Yes, that's expected as you are using a 0 perchOffset value, so basically you are reducing the character's walkable area to a thin ray (i.e: raycast) and will behave just as that.

To solve it, simply increase your CharacterMovement perchOffset value or set it to your capsule's radius so it uses the whole bottom hemisphere as the character's feet.

I strongly suggest you read the user manual and the CharacterMovement user manual, in particular the Ground Detection section, as it will help you to get a better understanding of its settings and how it will affect the movement.

Thank you for your suggestions, I appreciate it!

Kind regards,
    Krull

29. Broudy001

Broudy001

@Krull I was looking at the Character Movement asset you just released, and I believe it says that ECM2 has it in it, would it be possible to re-structure thw ECM2 asset bundle into the character Movement asset as one set of folders then the extras which make up ECM2 as a second folder? Only because sometimes Ill just want the movement one and other times I'll want both, all good if it's not :)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
  30. david444456

david444456

Thank you very much for responding so fast, I appreciate it very much!!!

Yes I read it at the beginning and there I understood that a possible solution was changing the _perchOffset, the problem is that my player starts to float when I'm near an edge, do you have any possible solution to that and at the same time not to pass the error? I attach it again:

And for the first error I mentioned you have any suggestion to solve the animation? I was thinking about reducing the height of the capsule while it is falling but I'm not sure if that is a real solution...

I attach the video again:

Thank you very much!

31. Krull

Krull

Hi @Broudy001,

Yes, ECM2 it's the Character Movement's big brother, and it uses the Character Movement component as its character controller (like unity's built in) adding a higher level layer on top of it and implementing the Character classes, etc.

Actually that's a good idea, as it would make it easier to maintain both packages. Having said that, need to think about new structure, probably both will leave under a new Easy Character Movement root folder, something like this:

upload_2022-2-3_21-37-55.png

Or do you have something else on mind?

Regards,
    Krull

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  32. Krull

Krull

Hi @david444456,

Sure, it's not a bug or an error its basically doing what your current setting are telling him to do :D

As previously commented the perchOffset lets you define a sub area within the capsule's bottom hemisphere, everything outside this area will be not-walkable, so when setting a perchOffset == 0, this area is reduced as a ray, so as soon as the character's position its on air / non-walkable surface, the character is considered to not-grounded and vice versa.

Another case, take the hanging bride from the demo scene, as you can see it has gaps, so if you set a perchOffset to zero, it won't be able to cross those gaps, not because of an error, but because the settings are telling he can't cross gaps.

upload_2022-2-3_21-50-5.png

Here is a top view from the character and its reduced perch area.

Worth noting the perch offset setting is dependent on your actual game character's model, its dimensions and even its animation. As a good starting point I suggest you set the perchOffset to 70% of your character's radius, and tweak from there accordly.

Alternatively if you really want to set the perchOffset to zero you can follow the same approach used by Unity's team in the Third Person Starter Asset where they use a tolerance time to handle the grounded not grounded animation transition. Also take a look at their idle animation, as you'll notice they use a very clever pose (used in games) where the character's feets describe a greater area, more in sync with the character's volume (its capsule).

And as a side note you can easily replace the unity's built-in character controller from starter asset example with the Character Movement component, and be able to test it right in the third person starter assets scene as you can see HERE

I think the easiest way here is modify the 'HumanoidMidAir' animation so it's Root Transform Position (Y) is based Upon Feet and not based upon Original

upload_2022-2-3_22-9-14.png

Regards,
    Krull

33. Broudy001

Broudy001

Pretty much exactly like that, so when I import i can choose the Character Movement folder if I just need it, or both if I want the full package

34. Krull

Krull

Great, I will add it to the following update!

35. mookfasa

mookfasa

I just tried added other colliders to my character and this doesnt seem to work anymore. Is there a way to make it so you can extra colliders to your character or have the character collider work with the z or x axis?

36. Krull

Krull

I am afraid this is not possible, as being a kinematic character controller, the character is fully responsible for detecting and resolving its collisions, so in order to support additional colliders users are now responsible for adding needed code to handle special cases.

If your current project relies on this behaviour I suggest keep using the previous version (dynamic rigidbody based) and upgrade to the current version for other projects.

37. Sapien_

Sapien_

@Krull Hello again. I'm trying to do an auto control when the character enters or leaves the area. Is there a way to make the character move forward no matter which direction, he is facing? Like a translate local z = 1? I also wish to do this without navmesh.

38. Krull

Krull

Hi @Sapien_,

Sure, just set its movement direction to forward and it will keep moving forward automatically. Probably using a flag (i.e) local controlled, external controlled, etc.

Additionally if needed you can decouple the rotation from movement direction following the same approach as in the twin-stick controller example.

39. Sapien_

Sapien_

@Krull Thanks again. I got it sorted. Just another thing. Some of my mechanics seem to be inconsistent now that I've updated is there a way to completely nullify all velocity without changing the movement mode? I think before I set the velocity to 0,0,0 which stopped the character's momentum completely. With the update that doesn't seem to work anymore and resorted to changing the movement mode to none, but that doesn't work as well.

40. Krull

Krull

Well actually being fully kinematic a character can not be moved at all unless we want to, setting its velocity to zero will make the character immobile, however depending on your interaction settings (like physics interaction, impart platform velocity, impart platform rotation, etc.) it can still be moved by others.

You can try disabling collision detection, setting the CharacterMovement detectCollision property to false, so it can't interact with anything.

If you still need help, could you develop a bit about what you are trying to do?

41. baumxyz

baumxyz

Hi @Krull , I would like to use ECM2 for my next small project. I already own ECM2 and have already used it. I have a question about scalability. I have would like to code some kind of battle simulator. A big map with up to 500 AI agents. No player interaction (since it is a simulation). Each agent has a humanoid model, an animator and will move on a navmesh. Do you think there could be problems from a performance point of view? Target platform would be PC only.

42. Sapien_

Sapien_

I want it's movement to come to a complete halt and its momentum to be completely removed without changing the movement mode.

Before, what I did was set the velocity to Zero. Because its fully kinematic I can't do that anymore.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
  43. Broudy001

Broudy001

You could try setting the movement value to vector2.zero

I do this in my project but I'm not in front of it at the moment, but I'll have a look when I'm back at my pc.

44. Krull

Krull

I think it should work fine, for example on my dev machine (i7 8700k gtx 1080, etc) on character movement synthetic benchmark I got about +150 FPS for 1000 characters and ~68 FPS for 2k chars (image below), but obviously this is just chars, no anims, no agents etc.

upload_2022-2-11_17-17-41.png
    I think it should work fine but is best if you profile it.

baumxyz likes this.
  45. TheAPGames

TheAPGames

Hello, I would appreciate if someone or Oscar could help me out.

I'm using the first person controller at the moment, which script do i need to modify to call my animations ? Also in the animator, are the specific parameters that needs to be set or can it be named anything we like?
    I could not find the documentation in that regards, im also using the latest version for earlier this week.

Thank you in advance for the information.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
  46. Krull

Krull

Hi @PlayouGames,

You can animate your models using the method you prefer, as ECM2 does not use animations or force you to follow a specific way, however you will read the Character and CharacterMovement state, like if isGrounded, its speed, if it is jumping, etc. and update your animation parameters accordingly.

Please take a look at the included 2.1.- Character Animator\Scripts example as this shows how to use the character info and update its animator.

Regards,
    Krull

TheAPGames likes this.
  47. Sapien_

Sapien_

Hey man thanks for the reply. I haven't had the chance to try yet. Did it work for you?

48. Broudy001

Broudy001

Hi,

So I have extended the Character class, and while I do a few different things as I'm making the character follow a spline. When I'm setting the direction I have a check to see if they should be moving if not I just set that input direction to be Vector2.zero

49. baumxyz

baumxyz

Thanks! Sounds good to me :)

Krull likes this.
  50. RSolids

RSolids

Any thoughts about using defines (#if #else, etc) wrapping all the new UnityEngine.InputSystem stuff? I'm using Rewired and have to comment a bunch of stuff out in Character.cs, etc. whenever I update ECM2. Unfortunately, Rewired is looking to see if the new input system is installed.

I don't mind too much commenting things out. I just thought bring it up. I'll be using ECM2 either way. It's just goooood