Search Unity

[RELEASED] Dynamic Nature - shaders, models, system, textures

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NatureManufacture, Jan 25, 2017.

1. tongchimlang

tongchimlang

Hi, How to fix error Forest Environment - Dynamic Nature shader on Unity 2020.2.4f1.?
    HDRP version 10.3.1
    Thank.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      484.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      392.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Rowlan

Rowlan

Having fun with the upcoming Crocodile from Malbers with my favorite Assets. Here's the Forest Environment edition :)

fe 01.jpg
    fe 02.jpg
    fe 03.jpg
    fe 04.jpg

3. jsinwell

jsinwell

My project uses URP but whenever I import the assets and convert the materials to URP, they are still pink. Any ideas?

4. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Please follow asset description and import urp support pack as we mark there. Do not convert anything there yoruself.

5. Rowlan

Rowlan

Thanks @NatureManufacture! Without Enviro, Meadow Environment, Vegetation Studio Pro and the Black Dragon this wouldn't have been possible :)

15M.jpg

Lars-Steenhoff likes this.
  6. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Crazy:D but still no idea how this happend:D

7. Unplug

Unplug

hi everyone, pretty basic problem I guess. I open my project in unity 2017 and suddenly tree turned weird. like if the shader are not reading correctly. (no texture appear on tree). Looking at the shader themself they all return an error "operands to "%" must be integral"

thanks

8. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Not sure wat version unity download for you as asset store stop support engine below 2018 or even 2018. Error look odd. Never seen such before. Force reimport didnt help?

9. Unplug

Unplug

In my game project I have not redownload the asset, it was there already and everything was working fine until recently upon loading.

right-clicking and selecting "reimport" doesn't change anything unfortunatly.

I have tested deleting shader cache

I have tested in a new empty project, with download from "my asset" and the same occur.

So far, anything using AFS and NATUREMANUFACTURE shader doesn't work.

At this point i'm wondering if the problem is in Unity internal file... corrupted installation !? I don't know what to do, anyone can help me out, this is game breaking and only occur with this asset. It is also very weird to my limited knowledge that the error mention ("onD3D9") if the game is supposed to be in Directx11.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  10. Kitsune_bcn

Kitsune_bcn

Hello, I imported the package and then the URP support inside folder. Everything is fine except for the foliage as you can see in the screenshot. I think the problem is I'm using URP 12, and the .txt says "you need URP SRP pipline 11.0 if you use higher please import 11.0 support pack." but idk what exactly does this mean :)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  11. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Beta is not supported yet, we wait for it's official release.

12. Sreerag-Slod

Sreerag-Slod

Hi,
    The support package for URP 2020 and below are missing from most of the assets. The only support pack that I could find is for 2021.1 URP 11.0. Can you please add the old support package? I wanted to open the PBR graveyard and Forest environment in the 2020 Unity version.
    Can you please help me with this?

Thanks!

13. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Please delete temp files from asset store 5.x hidden folder. After that download assets via unity 2020 not 2021. Asset store provide files directly for your unity versions.

14. Sybaris

Sybaris

Hi NatureManufacture!

yesterday I bought a bundle of several NatureManufacture assets. Im using Unity 2021.1.23f1, HDRP 11 but all materials - in all of your packages - are pink. I added the SSS-Settings file, I imported the support package but still everything is pink (or green).
    Any ideas?
    That's your demo scene for example - right after the import and with no changes:

upload_2021-11-3_19-14-26.png

15. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Did you follow asset description and readme about hd rp?

16. Sybaris

Sybaris

Yes, I think... I got all assets working except the river asset. That still has magenta all over, except one "stylized" material that basically works but has several render artifacts.

17. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Tesseled materials are unsupported. use Offset ones. Tesseled materials become recovered in 2021.2

18. Rowlan

Rowlan

It still amazes me how good Standard Pipeline looks

d2.jpg
    d3.jpg
    d4.jpg
    d6.jpg
    d5.jpg

19. Rowlan

Rowlan

I couldn't stop, adding a Dragon was mandatory :D

a1.jpg
    a2.jpg
    a3.jpg
    a5.jpg

TerraUnity likes this.
  20. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

21. Rowlan

Rowlan

The pics are from 2022.1.0a15. But don't bother, that Unity version crashes at saving and at exit. The timelapse video I did however is 2021.2.3f1. Works without problems.

22. Rowlan

Rowlan

Found the time to toy around with Mountain Environment some more today :)

TerraUnity likes this.
  23. Wim-Wouters

Wim-Wouters

NatureManufacture, having some issues with your HDRP shaders in 2020.2.8 when creating a windows build while in editor all is fine... (Meadow Environment)

Here you can see "HDPR/foliage/foliage" and "HDRP/Lit/Top Cover" not receiving directional light & shadows. Trees have same issue. Big Rock uses another shader and does not have this issue.

Any idea's suggestions?
    Thanks!
    :)

24. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

I would suggest to use LTS 2020.3 HD RP 10.7+ which is stable and shadergraph etc work properly without any issues.
    I build project few times in 2020.2 before had no issue but just specific version of hd rp or engine could have it.

Mark_01 likes this.
  25. Wim-Wouters

Wim-Wouters

Sorry I actually meant 2021.2.8....
    But indeed, downgraded to 2021.2.1 and the issue is gone... will try upgrading to just released 2021.2.9 and share results.

26. Rowlan

Rowlan

Mountain Environment is of course also very well suited for a modern use case :)

mb1.jpg
    mb2.jpg
    mb3.jpg
    mb4.jpg
    mb5.jpg

TerraUnity likes this.
  27. Rowlan

Rowlan

Here's animated :)

wp01.jpg
    wp02.jpg
    wp03.jpg

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
    NatureManufacture and TerraUnity like this.
  28. river_run

river_run

Hi guys, any plans on supporting Dynamic Nature starter for higher HDRP versions? I might assume that it is mostly blocked by the Wind port?

29. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

It is blocked by snow cover at unity terrain. ice part have latest srp support.

30. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Hi! As our asset Mountain Environment - Dynamic Nature is nominated to unity awards 2021 in best artistic content category we decide to release bigger video tutorial called "Let's Nature Manufacture" We build in this tutorial scene from screens from 0 step by step. Ofc we encourage to vote and check video tutorial!:). Unity Awards 2021 | Awards

image_001.jpg image_003.jpg image_011.jpg image_005.jpg

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    TerraUnity and Rowlan like this.
  31. XR-Phil

XR-Phil

Hi Guys, i have a small question. I want to build my HDRP Project, 3 Scenes with R.A.M, NM Forest and Mountain Assets. I wanted to Build the project and was suprised: 1st Build time takes ages when compiling Shader Variants. Is that normal ?

32. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Yeap first build could take ages. Unity change a bit architecture and latest engine versions so 2021 and 2022 compile very sloooow but.... Its only first time all next builds are fast. Seams it cache someting

33. Rowlan

Rowlan

Toyed around with Forest Environment medieval style:

:)

34. Kitsune_bcn

Kitsune_bcn

35. dsilverthorn

dsilverthorn

This video took almost a year to make, and I couldn't have done it without your asset!

Apollo's Dream IV The finale of the "Apollo's Dream" Series. Almost a year in the making, we bring this series to its conclusion and move on to other projects. We hope you have enjoyed them. Please watch to the end to see the final conclusion. Original Musical Score by Teresa Silverthorn. Environmental Artistry by David Silverthorn.

36. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

Please stop posting these. You've (so far) made 20 posts of this cross-posting it. Devs have been reporting this to the moderators.

A single post in Made in Unity would suffice where you could thank individual creators there. This is cross-posting advertising spam and is against the forum rules.

atomicjoe and derkoi like this.
  37. dsilverthorn

dsilverthorn

I'm sorry, I am only thanking the asset creators for their work.
    I'm sure the creators don't read everyone else's forums.
    Have a great day.

38. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

I can see what you're doing. I'm telling you what you should do which is make a single post where you can tag in the individual developers if you wish.

They don't need to.

derkoi likes this.
  39. derkoi

derkoi

Why not do that instead of posting the same spam post with your Youtube link in it? As @MelvMay said above, post the link once and then simply thank the asset creators by thanking them.

40. mcbauer

mcbauer

@NatureManufacture I'm trying to build for Oculus Q 2, but I crash with the following errors:

Shader error in 'NatureManufacture Shaders/Trees/Tree_Leaves_Specular': Non system-generated input signature parameter () cannot appear after a system generated value. at line 157 (on gles3)

Compiling Subshader: 0, Pass: FORWARD, Vertex program with GPU_FRUSTUM_ON POINT PROCEDURAL_INSTANCING_ON STEREO_MULTIVIEW_ON
    Platform defines: SHADER_API_GLES30 SHADER_API_MOBILE UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_FRAMEBUFFER_FETCH_AVAILABLE UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER1 UNITY_LIGHTMAP_DLDR_ENCODING UNITY_NO_CUBEMAP_ARRAY UNITY_NO_DXT5nm UNITY_NO_FULL_STANDARD_SHADER UNITY_NO_RGBM UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_PASS_FORWARDADD UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF3
    Disabled keywords: DIRECTIONAL DIRECTIONAL_COOKIE FOG_EXP FOG_EXP2 FOG_LINEAR LIGHTMAP_SHADOW_MIXING LOD_FADE_CROSSFADE POINT_COOKIE SHADOWS_CUBE SHADOWS_DEPTH SHADOWS_SCREEN SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK SHADOWS_SOFT SPOT UNITY_ASTC_NORMALMAP_ENCODING UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP UNITY_ENABLE_NATIVE_SHADOW_LOOKUPS UNITY_HALF_PRECISION_FRAGMENT_SHADER_REGISTERS UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER2 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER3 UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_METAL_SHADOWS_USE_POINT_FILTERING UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF2 UNITY_PRETRANSFORM_TO_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_UNIFIED_SHADER_PRECISION_MODEL UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_VIRTUAL_TEXTURING _TOUCHREACTACTIVE_ON

Its also on line 191 and 247, and then again for advanced grass specular shader

Any advice?

41. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Change buid API to 30.
    upload_2023-6-12_14-21-56.png

mcbauer likes this.
  42. Angelorpheus

Angelorpheus

Dear NatureManufacture!
    i just bought your amazing Forest Environment, hoping to use the assets to make a small Oculus Standalone experience
    but the performance drops terribly after few objects are placed, even reducing LOD and horizon culling really near.
    you have any suggestion about the settings i have to keep to reach a decent framerate?
    thanks and regards!

43. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Its often used in VR. Did you try at deferred render? Shaders themself are super cheap. Trees don't have super high poly, especially at LODs. Did you test at an empty scene? maybe something else kills performance when you put models. Like post-process, reflection probe at forward render.

44. TerraUnity

TerraUnity

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to the developer @NatureManufacture We made this scene using Forest Environment - Dynamic Nature :cool:

Rowlan likes this.