Search Unity

[RELEASED] Dynamic Nature - shaders, models, system, textures

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NatureManufacture, Jan 25, 2017.

1. tongchimlang

tongchimlang

Hi, How to fix error Forest Environment - Dynamic Nature shader on Unity 2020.2.4f1.?
    HDRP version 10.3.1
    Thank.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      484.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      392.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Rowlan

Rowlan

Having fun with the upcoming Crocodile from Malbers with my favorite Assets. Here's the Forest Environment edition :)

fe 01.jpg
    fe 02.jpg
    fe 03.jpg
    fe 04.jpg

3. jsinwell

jsinwell

My project uses URP but whenever I import the assets and convert the materials to URP, they are still pink. Any ideas?

4. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Please follow asset description and import urp support pack as we mark there. Do not convert anything there yoruself.

5. Rowlan

Rowlan

Thanks @NatureManufacture! Without Enviro, Meadow Environment, Vegetation Studio Pro and the Black Dragon this wouldn't have been possible :)

15M.jpg

6. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Crazy:D but still no idea how this happend:D

7. Unplug

Unplug

hi everyone, pretty basic problem I guess. I open my project in unity 2017 and suddenly tree turned weird. like if the shader are not reading correctly. (no texture appear on tree). Looking at the shader themself they all return an error "operands to "%" must be integral"

thanks

8. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Not sure wat version unity download for you as asset store stop support engine below 2018 or even 2018. Error look odd. Never seen such before. Force reimport didnt help?

9. Unplug

Unplug

In my game project I have not redownload the asset, it was there already and everything was working fine until recently upon loading.

right-clicking and selecting "reimport" doesn't change anything unfortunatly.

I have tested deleting shader cache

I have tested in a new empty project, with download from "my asset" and the same occur.

So far, anything using AFS and NATUREMANUFACTURE shader doesn't work.

At this point i'm wondering if the problem is in Unity internal file... corrupted installation !? I don't know what to do, anyone can help me out, this is game breaking and only occur with this asset. It is also very weird to my limited knowledge that the error mention ("onD3D9") if the game is supposed to be in Directx11.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021 at 8:03 PM
  10. Kitsune_bcn

Kitsune_bcn

Hello, I imported the package and then the URP support inside folder. Everything is fine except for the foliage as you can see in the screenshot. I think the problem is I'm using URP 12, and the .txt says "you need URP SRP pipline 11.0 if you use higher please import 11.0 support pack." but idk what exactly does this mean :)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021 at 6:32 PM
  11. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Beta is not supported yet, we wait for it's official release.

unityunity