Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Dark Fantasy Protagonist Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Will-Morillas, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Will-Morillas

Will-Morillas

The Dark Fantasy Protagonist Pack is a package that includes a body basemesh with different sets of armors, heads and hairstyles.

Each armor consist of Helmet(or Cap), Upper armor and lower armor, there are a total of 10 armorsets with the possibility of more to be included in future versions.

The package is going to include 10 different heads and 10 hairstyles and Beards/moustaches

The polycount of each armor is between 6000-12000 tris, heads are about 1750 tris each(those numbers might increase a bit in the final version)

Some screenshots of the package in process.

---ARMORSETS---

-Tower Set

-BigHat Set

-Arctic Set

-Northern Set

-Eastern Set

-Leather & Gold Set

-Mana set

-Faith Set

-Ornate Set

-Heavy set

Some Screenshots of the heads:

---STATUS--- RELEASED

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/100030

I'm also going to sell each armorset with a head and a hairstyle separate, just in case anyone want to buy just a character, the final price of the product is not decided yet.

Please let me know wich armorsets do you like the most and least, Thank you :)

--NEXT UPDATE--

For the next update I'm creating three more armorsets, here is a very early concept of a new armor, the Pitchfork set (my drawing skills aren't the best anyway so don't be rude:p)
    PitchFork Set2.jpg

Let me know if you have some ideas or have some armorsets you would want in the package, I'll be uploading images of the armors as soon as possible

Thank you!