Search Unity

World Building [RELEASED] CScape - advanced building generator

Discussion in 'Tools In Progress' started by olix4242, Mar 11, 2017.

1. olix4242

olix4242

No, it doesn't use any DLL's, all scripts are open c#.
    Yes, it has a night-day system.

2. olix4242

olix4242

When you have thousands of objects with box colliders, it is much more optimized to use few large mesh colliders for static objects. Alsol, as not all buildings use boxed shapes, box colliders aren't a good thing. Anyway, never had performance issues with mesh colliders in CScape.

You can replace buildings only manually, then resize CScape buildings to fit your level design. Destruction of CScape buildings doesn't work as it uses vertex colors and adittional UV sets in vector4 format, and all destruction assets that I have tried, dont keep count of adittional UV sets. So, as long as developers of those assets don't take into account those mesh attributes, you're out of luck (but you might ask developers to implement this).
    Nothing special or more than usual on optimization in Unity: bake your occlusion. It pretty depends on where you have your bottlenecks and what look are you going for.

Lars-Steenhoff likes this.
  3. Lars-Steenhoff

Lars-Steenhoff

Hi this looks amazing, Is it possible to use curved roads?
    I'm making a racing game and it would be great if the building could fit around a curved road.

Gran-Turismo-Sport-Rain.jpg ab46f97faf4ccbb1b83ccdae75b5158f.jpg de18efe091f9677be321593fdeb26a53.jpg

4. Agatho_Kakological

Agatho_Kakological

I'm also making a racing game and the night environment lacks proper lighting,My cars just get painted black

5. Agatho_Kakological

Agatho_Kakological

When's the next update coming and what new we'll get in it?

syphon1977 likes this.
  6. Agatho_Kakological

Agatho_Kakological

Anyone knows how to increase street width or change it's material or to use it's material in other road

7. Irokes

Irokes

can someone help me with optimization for android

8. p_hergott

p_hergott

Any idea on post apocalyptic?

9. reflejo

reflejo

Hey Oliver, thanks for this extraordinary plugin. I read on this thread that you think it's easy to do runtime placement to the cost of losing on some baking. How do you foresee people using CScape in runtime? I want to combine it with a mapping sdk to navigate real cities.

Also: Is there any way to use arbitrary meshes? (like the ones that come from Google Maps)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  10. GamePyro-com

GamePyro-com

Any news about CScape 2.0?

Also how in cscape can use OSM to generate buildings from openstreetmap xml or so?

Regards

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  11. GamePyro-com

GamePyro-com

12. ahmedsaed2652003

ahmedsaed2652003

it's really cool

but does it support HDRP ?

13. batman2211

batman2211

Hello is there any plan on HDRP support?

14. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

So, I am impressed with this tool, but need more than 10 signs in my levels. Where do I add or change the images for signs? My players walk around the streets, and I am getting tired myself of seeing the same burger signs, electronics signs, and stranger's pub signs. It's always those same 3 or 4 signs.

Also, how do I customize the advertising signs? I would also like a couple dozen of those as well.

Thanks,
    Mark

15. WillDexaiArts

WillDexaiArts

Hi Oliver! I just bought this your asset a week ago and have been experimenting! I love it so far, I've always wanted to freely create a city visually. I understand many people are looking for an asset that makes the whole city on the click of a button, I've been learning to use the asset differently, though. I've always prefered controlling and arranging every asset in a scene so I've been making a city and then tuning and arranging all the buildings around my points of interest, and this works amazingly well. With other assets, I always had to keep building number as low as possible. With CScape, it's much more freeing to build streets and just deleting what you don't need anymore, later. Great to work with!

One question I have, though:
    I've tried the asset in two different projects so far, and experimented with using the toolset to change the window and shop front tiles. In both projects I've encountered the error where the buildings lose some of their textures when I hit the 'compile textures' button. It will compile, the new type of window will replace the older one in my city, but the whole city will get a flat, almost monochrome look. I saw you mention something about this in an earlier post, so should I try changing the textures in a different project which doesn't have the error, then exporting that cscape folder as a package and importing into my other project? That way, I wouldn't need to compile in my project and would avoid the bug.

Which Unity Version is most stable to do this with?
    Will there be a fix for this bug?

Thanks!

Will

16. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

@olix4242 Are you still working on this asset? Do you frequent this forum?
    Your last message was in July!

I am not getting the frame rates expected in editor. I start at 1.5 FPS, and over 2 or 3 minutes, move up as high as 30.9, but generally stabilize between 20 and 30 FPS. This is including my own disable Renderers at distance code to lighten the load further. Without it, I am trapped at under 15 FPS...

upload_2020-9-14_7-57-32.png

I did my first build test today, same 10x10 city district, seed 899, The building graphics are DooM quality, it runs smoothly, the speed trees appear to be only sprites. (I have no distance code on the trees.)

Does anyone have any suggestions for settings, configs, or anything else that can pull some better stats out of this baby? I have yet to add my character models, random item models, interior models, UI elements, my dialogue scripts, and my AI code. Each of those will add overhead.

Mark

PS: I have tried this in HDRP mode, way too many errors in the console. Troubleshooting them was a circle jerk. Fix this, break that, fix that, break something else, fix it, break this again... I have tried deferred rendering, forward rendering, linear mode, etc. Incidentally, in the demo, when I remove the broken Rigidbody FPS player, I see over 200 FPS. Of course there is no interaction. Add any controller in (I've tried several) and it's downhill FAST.

17. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

@olix4242
    Things that I have learned:
    • If while in editor, the scene view is open and focused on anything (close to and viewing any object) the frame rate is negatively effected. Suggestion - Move the view window WAY back and frame rates improve. Close the scene view and it really improves.
    • LOD acts "weird" in Cscape. Might be because of combined meshes. Lightpoles for instance are operated on as a group. LOD operates on the center of that group, not on the individual poles. Suggestion - don't combine the meshes, or leave it as a selectable option.
    • Adding my "DisableByDistance" script placed on each header object (Buidlings, RooftopDetails, Streets, etc.) and acting on all children to disable/enable renderers doubles the frame rate. It turns off renderers for anything 200 units or more away from the player object) Suggestion - Do something similar.
    • Trees look fine in the editor, and behave like speed trees should. In build, they are just billboards. No operating LOD. May be related to combine mesh? I fix this by removing all LOD except LOD0 and Culled. I will not likely use the place foliage tool, and will use other means to place trees.
    • Errors encountered at application close in editor regarding destroying objects or transforms can be fixed by testing if the objects and transforms exist before attempting to operate on them. Tedious, but fixed.
    Applying these lessons learned has resulted in ALMOST clean code operation in editor. During execution of a development build, the errors are logged to console, and seem to relate to scripted objects having different "serialization layouts" expecting x bytes and receiving y. Other than that, it runs very fast, even with my controller,
    4 main AI characters, half a dozen enemy AI (off screen), and other code operating.

Mark

18. Migueljb

Migueljb

Is this able to work with say KitBash 3d Assets to make cities easier to create?

19. HBK_

HBK_

Hey @olix4242,Hope you are doing well in this pandemic,Just wanted to know when will the new Cscape update with open street map to unity and all that good stuff will be available?
    I know its very complicated and stuff but i'm really excited about this new update and want to try asap any estimated date will be appreciated,Been waiting for this update since you last posted a video about it.

20. TreborJones

TreborJones

Hey folks, loving this asset so far and have it setup working well in unity editor. My issue is when trying to build to iOs/mobile the building shader is black? I've seen this as an issue for others in various forms but none of the solutions suggested seem to work.

Running Unity 2019.3.1f1<Metal>
    Rendering path on Camera set to Forward
    I've changed to mixed lighting and baked into the buildings and streets (after reducing the size of the city and lightmap resolution quite substantially.)

Maybe it's shader related but not sure. If anyone has successful steps for building to iOs i'd be really grateful.

Cheers!

Bob

21. Rensoburro_Taki

Rensoburro_Taki

I don't think this shader works on any mobile device! You need directx11 to have a vertex shader running.

22. TreborJones

TreborJones

Hey, it's got a couple of options for 'optimise for mobile', which lead me to believe there might be a way to get it working, even if its without the parallax setup and any other fancy shader business.

23. 747423517

Hello, how should we make the model and map adapted to this system? Could you please record an introduction video? Thank you very much.

24. 747423517

upload_2020-11-5_15-27-49.png

This file is different from regular Texture Rendere. How do you create such an image?

25. buc

buc

This looks like an interior baked to a cubemap and stored in a texture array. You can edit texture arrays by the Texture2DArray class as described here
    https://docs.unity3d.com/2018.1/Documentation/Manual/SL-TextureArrays.html

Or maybe there are some comfortable tools for this (when I've checked this the last time, they haven't been finished).

26. av1pro

av1pro

Hi Oliver, we've been trying to use CScape with Oculus Quest and have not been able to get it to run efficiently. I've turned off everything except for Buildings. The Batches and Verts are well within Oculus Quest capabilities but it still doesn't run due to the Shader. Can you please give us the steps on how to optimize it for mobile VR? I really appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    d1favero likes this.
  27. av1pro

av1pro

Hi Oliver, did you guys ever find an answer to this? If not I will be very happy to do the tests and help find a way to make Cscape work on Quest.

d1favero likes this.
  28. JamesWjRose

JamesWjRose

Oliver,

I'm having an odd situation: All of the buildings with the scripts CSRooftops and/or CSAdvertising have had their Material and GameObject(s) cleared. Also when I run the game a get a large number of assets created in the Hierarchy, eg: Section_94_Building_12_rooftop and Section_17_Building_4_Advertising

When I stop the game I get a couple of messages:
    UnassignedReferenceException: The variable rooftopHolder of CSRooftops has not been assigned.
    You probably need to assign the rooftopHolder variable of the CSRooftops script in the inspector.
    CScape.CSRooftops.OnDestroy () (at Assets/CScape/Scripts/CSRooftops.cs:342)

and another one on line 346 when attempting to destroy a Shared Mesh: DestroyImmediate(rooftopHolder.GetComponent<MeshFilter>().sharedMesh);

So it seems my city became "corrupt" at some point. I see the "Refresh City" button, however I have moved a number of buildings to new positions. Is there a way to refresh the buildings without moving the existing positions? Is there another way to resolve this?

Hope you are doing well.
    James

29. WillDexaiArts

WillDexaiArts

Hey James, can't tell you what's going on with your City, but I remember someone asking about the variable rooftopHolder message a few weeks earlier in the forum and Oliver replying that it was harmless. Have you tried clicking on any building in the hierarchy to see if it pops back up in the scene? Something like that happened to me and that ended up fixing it for me. I think all my buildings disappeared once after I saved the city.

Will

JamesWjRose likes this.
  30. keithsoulasa

keithsoulasa

Having a great time with this asset,

Does anyone know how to get the nighttime effect with HDRP ?

wm-VR likes this.
  31. alsomitra

alsomitra

Hey.

I get the following error in xcode in an ios build

WARNING: RGBA Compressed DXT5 UNorm format is not supported, decompressing texture

What is a good solution?
    Textures don't show up nicely.

Thank you.

32. olix4242

olix4242

Unfortunately, it still isn't supported as I don't have a way to do some fancy camera rendering in HDRP. Will be working on it as soon as HDRP includes this possibility.

wm-VR and Lars-Steenhoff like this.
  33. olix4242

olix4242

You have to recompile textures with included compiler. You have to set desired texture type (go into a Inspector Debug mode and change desired type).

34. keithsoulasa

keithsoulasa

Great, looking forward to it

olix4242 likes this.
  35. Stephen_O

Stephen_O

Hi @olix4242,

I often check to see if you've released an update, but one has not arrived, so I'm inquiring. An annoyance I have is the amount of warnings that are shown in the console after compiling scripts. I've fixed these in one project, but when I use csape in another project my console is filled with warnings as I make scripting changes.

I really don't want to deal with these as I'm prototyping as they obscure my own project/script logs, and are an unnecessary distraction. Can you please resolve these warnings so users can have a clean console while developing? The warnings are from 2019.4 LTS.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Stephen

Attached Files:

d1favero and RabidBat like this.
  36. olix4242

olix4242

For a moment, stop all warnings related to 'yellow'. These are always warnings that are harmless. I understand your pain in seeing them, but they mostly aren't important if you aren't working on assetstore development (and doing some future proofing). I will check on them, but Is long as a know, they wont harm you in any way.

37. Stephen_O

Stephen_O

Respectfully speaking, I don't want to disable warnings. I want them to not appear unless they are from me. Thank you for your response, I'm sorry you don't feel this is important.

d1favero and RabidBat like this.
  38. olix4242

olix4242

I will do what is possible, of course.

39. olix4242

olix4242

Respectfully speaking, I gave You a fast solution for your problem. If you are in hurry, I'm about to make a solution. But forgive me, it's not something that can be done in one minute time.

40. Stephen_O

Stephen_O

Thank you, I'm looking forward to it.

41. jasonbtompkins

jasonbtompkins

Hello there. I have a question concerning the difference in lighting with different pipelines. Using the Built-In pipeline I create a city with the scene directional light rotated to -90 on the X axis and I get the following. I have added no street lights to the scene.

image_lighting.png

I would prefer to use the Universal Render pipeline, so I created a new project with the URP and I added the URP package that you suggested (URPShadersCScape.unitypackage). I followed the exact same process as above.I create a city with the scene directional light rotated to -90 on the X axis and I get the following. I have added no street lights to the scene.

image_no_lighting.png

As you can see with the URP, there is no lighting for the streets and the lower parts of the buildings also have no lighting. Initially I thought that there were point lights automatically being added to the scene with scripts from CScape to achieve the lighting of the streets and the lower parts of the building in the Built-In pipeline and I just gave up trying to get this in the URP because I know there are strict limitations on the number of point lights that can be used in a scene for URP. But while I was playing around with the Built-In pipeline, I deleted the city and added back just the streets with nothing else and I discovered that the streets still had lighting. Is there something in the shader that you are using to achieve this lighting in the Built_in pipeline?Any idea on how to achieve the same results with the URP as with the Built-In pipeline? Thanks for your help.

42. olix4242

olix4242

This lighting is simulated with CScape re-lighting feature (somewhat complex system that simulates lights instead of using unity lights) . Due to some Unity functionality that is essential for this re-lighting to work, and is still missing in URP pipeline, at a moment I am unable to implement this feature in URP.

43. njyxster

njyxster

This looks like an awesome asset and I purchased it -- but having problems. I started a new project with HDR, then added the StandardAssests and the CScape package. However, all the materials are pink. Usually, this means they aren't in the right format. I hit the Render pipeline wizard and upgraded all the assets but it's still the same.

There are also about 20 errors like this "
    Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet. Trying to add _GrabTexture (type 3 count 1)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)"

I'm on almost the latest version of Unity (2020.2.1f1 - the new one just dropped but not upgraded yet, but I guess this might not have been tested on this version yet.

Any ideas on fixing?
    Thanks!

44. dsilverthorn

dsilverthorn

Hi, I saw above, https://forum.unity.com/threads/rel...uilding-generator.460380/page-34#post-6587533, HDRP is not fully supported yet. Check with the dev, @olix4242 for more info.

olix4242 likes this.
  45. XyrisKenn

XyrisKenn

Is it best to use Built-in pipeline with CScape, especially with VR?
    Also, shadows and river appear in only one eye with Oculus Rift. Thank you.

Testing with VRIF, the center camera (no VR headset attached works with both Overcloud and VRIF. When playing with VR headset attached, CScape without overcloud has 'smearing' buildings and CScape with Overcloud renders all the buildings white.

I think it is just my XR and VRIF settings but I ask opinions and advice. I have sample videos.

[EDIT}: It's Overcloud skybox causing the error (everything else creates a trail like an old-school video effect only in the sky).

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  46. olix4242

olix4242

Absolutely. Keep in mind that both URP and HDRP are still more or less in experimental state.

XyrisKenn likes this.
  47. Jacubson

Jacubson

Hello, this asset looks awesome - but I have one question which is important for me.
    I want to create racing game on a exact city plan. I have building contours, and their height values. Is it possible to feed your generator with this type of data (in any way?)

Lars-Steenhoff likes this.
  48. Summer006_unity

Summer006_unity

@olix4242 :
    I want to run this on webgl , but got a trouble:
    My steps:
    new project in unity2019.4.19, switch platform to webgl, set color space to linear, disable auto genrate api, keep only webgl2.0;
    import cscape 1.04b;
    new scene, create cscape city gameobject, remove river (set river pos to very big), genarate street layout, genarate buildings, then build and run, it didn't work, chrome directly crash down.
    what happen is: when entering scene after loading, whole application (not only this page) flash black, and it (the unity player area) keep black all the time.
    the console log show: (copy from eage)

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 Loading player data from data.unity3d

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 Initialize engine version: 2019.4.19f1c1 (e27b4ba3cbee)

UnityLoader.js:4 Creating WebGL 2.0 context.
    blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 Renderer: WebKit WebGL

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 Vendor: WebKit

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 Version: OpenGL ES 3.0 (WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium))

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 GLES: 3

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 EXT_color_buffer_float GL_EXT_color_buffer_float EXT_color_buffer_half_float GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float EXT_disjoint_timer_query_webgl2 GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query_webgl2 EXT_float_blend GL_EXT_float_blend EXT_texture_compression_bptc GL_EXT_texture_compression_bptc EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic EXT_texture_norm16 GL_EXT_texture_norm16 KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile OES_texture_float_linear GL_OES_texture_float_linear WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc GL_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb GL_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb WEBGL_debug_renderer_info GL_WEBGL_debug_renderer_info WEBGL_debug_shaders GL_WEBGL_debug_shaders WEBGL_lose_context GL_WEBGL_lose_context WEBGL_multi_draw GL_WEBGL_multi_draw OVR_multiview2 GL_OVR_multiview2

54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 WebGL: INVALID_ENUM: getInternalformatParameter: invalid internalformat
    _glGetInternalformativ @ 54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8
    54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 WebGL: INVALID_ENUM: getInternalformatParameter: invalid internalformat
    blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 OPENGL LOG: Creating OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics device ; Context level <OpenGL ES 3.0> ; Context handle 17522760

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 The referenced script (CScape.CScapeLODManager) on this Behaviour is missing!
    (Filename: Line: 199)

_JS_Log_Dump @ blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8
    blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 The referenced script (CSMaterialTools) on this Behaviour is missing!

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 The referenced script (CScape.TextureArrayTools) on this Behaviour is missing!

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 The referenced script (DetailMaterialTools) on this Behaviour is missing!

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'CScape City') is missing!
    (Filename: Line: 334)

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 A scripted object (probably CScape.TextureArrayTools?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 208 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?
    (Filename: Line: 2324)

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'CScape City') is missing!

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 A scripted object (probably CScape.CScapeLODManager?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 76 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 A scripted object (probably DetailMaterialTools?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 80 bytes)

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 A scripted object (probably CSMaterialTools?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 276 bytes)

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 WARNING: Shader
    blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 Unsupported: 'CScape/CSStreetShader' - All passes removed

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 WARNING: Shader
    blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?

blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 UnloadTime: 0.535000 ms

253[.WebGL-000001DE48617C20] GL_INVALID_OPERATION: Invalid compressed image size.
    10.0.0.86/:1 WebGL: too many errors, no more errors will be reported to the console for this context.
    blob:http://10.0.0.86/54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 warning: 2 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
    54a3930f-39c7-4d9e-80a2-66129e519093:8 Input Manager initia

then, I tried again, I delete all city, and only genrate steet layout, build and test again.
    this time didn't crash, but got a totally black steet.
    this is copy from chrome console:

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 The referenced script (CScape.CScapeLODManager) on this Behaviour is missing!

_JS_Log_Dump @ 7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8
    7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 The referenced script (CSMaterialTools) on this Behaviour is missing!

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 The referenced script (CScape.TextureArrayTools) on this Behaviour is missing!

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 The referenced script (DetailMaterialTools) on this Behaviour is missing!

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'CScape City') is missing!

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 A scripted object (probably CScape.TextureArrayTools?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 208 bytes)

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'CScape City') is missing!

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 A scripted object (probably CScape.CScapeLODManager?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 76 bytes)

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 A scripted object (probably DetailMaterialTools?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 80 bytes)

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 A scripted object (probably CSMaterialTools?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 276 bytes)

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 WARNING: RGB Compressed DXT1 sRGB format is not supported, decompressing texture

27502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 WARNING: RGBA Compressed DXT5 sRGB format is not supported, decompressing texture

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 WARNING: RGB Compressed DXT1 sRGB format is not supported, decompressing texture

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 WARNING: RGBA Compressed DXT5 sRGB format is not supported, decompressing texture

97502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 WARNING: RGB Compressed DXT1 sRGB format is not supported, decompressing texture

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 WARNING: RGBA Compressed DXT5 sRGB format is not supported, decompressing texture

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 WARNING: Shader
    7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 Unsupported: 'CScape/CSStreetShader' - All passes removed

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 WARNING: Shader
    7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?

7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 UnloadTime: 0.280001 ms

9[.WebGL-0000013721C33490]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : GetTexParameteriv: <- error from previous GL command
    (index):1 [.WebGL-0000013721C33490]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glBufferData: <- error from previous GL command
    8[.WebGL-0000013721C33490]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_VALUE : GetTexParameteriv: <- error from previous GL command
    DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://fjdmkanbdloodhegphphhklnjfngoffa/lib/browser-polyfill.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
    7502bcb8-8e20-4d9d-837e-7a5b5eefb9b1:8 Input Manager initializ

PS: I found the "CScapeStreetBlackFix.unitypackage" (11.3k), import it and tried again, but some result

could you please tell me what I missing ?

49. Summer006_unity

Summer006_unity

found it !
    problem is in CSBuildingShader, if there is any relation to CSBuildingShader in scene, it will crash in webgl.
    I made a little change in CSBuildingShader (delete static switch on desktop_on, and treat as desktop on), the shader worked in webgl. won't crash.

But I don't know why the building is black (I copied a buidling from generated ciy and then deleted the city, because I only need building part, don't need anything else)

I found that when first time startup open project, the building is black, after create a cscapecity gameobject, the building become normal, after that, the building always normal, even delete cscapecity gameobject, or new a scene and copy only the building into it.

but when publish to webgl, it's always black, even there is scapecity gameobject !

How to make the building persistent?

50. ranaUK

ranaUK

Hi Oliver, trying CScape with URP; I got both packages that you mentioned above (URPShadersCScape.unitypackage followed by BussStationShaderURP.unitypackage). But my lake/river is still pink.

Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me?