Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

World Building [RELEASED] CScape - advanced building generator

Discussion in 'Tools In Progress' started by olix4242, Mar 11, 2017.

1. 22

Thanks for your reply.
    I am not using any Graphics Emulation.
    Even if I create a new project with no other assets but Scape, the buildings are still green.

I am using Windows 10.
    Unity 2018.1.4 64 Bit

2. secondsight_

secondsight_

Thanks for providing this shot / test. I´m sold on this package now :)

olix4242 likes this.
  3. descenderdante

descenderdante

Shader is broken in Unity2018 : undeclared identifier "tex2DArray" line 178

Alverik and 22 like this.
  4. transat

transat

Hi @olix4242 Looking forward to playing with this cool looking asset. I'm getting the green/yellow building issue though.

I'm on a recent MacBook, using 2018.1.5f :-/
    • I've downloaded and imported the Unity2018_Support package
    • I'm in the demo scene.
    • The Mac OS X build settings are not set to Auto Graphics API and I have removed Metal from the list (do I have to??) so that OpenGLCore is now the only option.
    • Color space is set to Linear.
    • I've imported the Environment Standard Assets.
    • I've disabled vertex compression.
    • I've include Post Processing Stack V2 (2.0.7-preview) from the Package manager.
    Anything else I should be trying? Should I be using V1 of the post processing stack? I think your PP profiles seem to be launching v1 of the stack instead of v2 in my project.

The error I'm getting is the CSBuildingShader is for line 149: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (1024 iterations)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  5. secondsight_

secondsight_

HXCMAN, hopeful and Steve-Tack like this.
  6. Deckard_89

Deckard_89

My scene seems to be stuck on "Clustering 226 jobs." The project that uses CScape is the only project that does this.
    Unity 2017.1.

Also, how can I increase the distance that bus stops and street lights are rendered (camera far clipping plane is already at 10,000)?

7. JamesWjRose

JamesWjRose

I am not the asset creator, and a bit new to Unity so take what I say with a healthy dose of skepticism. Sounds like you have your project on Baked Lighting and not Real-Time. My understanding is that CScapes is better with real time lighting.

olix4242 likes this.
  8. MythicalCity

MythicalCity

I'm also getting the green/lime buildings when updated to unity 2018.1.3f1. I've updated the shader to the one listed a few pages back on this forum, but that didn't fix it and getting the shader error

Shader error in 'CScape/CSBuildingShader': unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (1024 iterations) at line 149 (on d3d11)

Not using any graphics emulation either, nor either of the SRP

transat likes this.
  9. transat

transat

@capitalJmedia were you using 2018.1.1f before that and was it working? Although unrelated to the error message we're getting, one shader related issue that Unity fixed in 2018.1.2f is this one: objects-are-rendered-black-when-using-ddx-slash-ddy-shader-functions and having a look at theCSBuildingShader, it seems to contain ddx and ddy functions. I also vaguely recall that my buildings were black before the latest CScape patch made them lime green. @olix4242 ?

olix4242 likes this.
  10. JamesWjRose

JamesWjRose

Rasto,

Here is what I have come up with so far, it's something, but I feel it's not good enough. However, I also feel that sharing this might help improve it.

You need to set Unity Tags on the buildings and roads ("TempBuilding" and "TempRoad") as the code I attempted to find the building closest to the road was too vague and not getting good results. So this method says; "Select the buildings and the roads and it will align them one after another (as opposed to moving the one closest to the current location)

Before running this code, backup your project. If it fails to give you what you want, close the project and don't save, then reopen it.

Warning: This is a HACK and I am very unhappy with it. Feel free to let me know any thoughts you have about this.

Two scripts: First one; "BldgPlacementEditor.cs" goes in the EDITOR folder.
    Code (CSharp):
    2. using UnityEditor;
    3. using UnityEngine;
    4. [CustomEditor(typeof(BldgPlacement))]
    5. public class BldgPlacementEditor : Editor
    6. {
    7.     public override void OnInspectorGUI()
    8.     {
    9.         DrawDefaultInspector();
    10.         BldgPlacement BldgPlace = (BldgPlacement)target;
    11.         if (GUILayout.Button("Place Buildings"))
    12.         {
    13.             BldgPlace.PlaceBuildings();
    14.         }
    15.     }
    16. }
    -------------------------------

Second script: "BldgPlacement" can go where ever you want. Attach it to an object and press the button.
    Code (CSharp):
    2. using System.Collections;
    3. using System.Collections.Generic;
    4. using UnityEngine;
    5. using EasyRoads3Dv3;
    6. using System.Linq;
    7. using CScape;
    9. [ExecuteInEditMode]
    10. public class BldgPlacement : MonoBehaviour
    11. {
    12.     public void PlaceBuildings()
    13.     {
    14.         try
    15.         {
    16.             string roadName = "";
    18.             List<GameObject> buildings = GameObject.FindGameObjectsWithTag("TempBuilding").ToList();
    19.             List<GameObject> roadsTagged = GameObject.FindGameObjectsWithTag("TempRoad").ToList();
    20.             ERRoadNetwork roadNetwork = new ERRoadNetwork();
    21.             ERRoad[] roads = roadNetwork.GetRoads();
    23.             foreach (ERRoad road in roads)
    24.             {
    25.                 roadName = road.GetName();
    27.                 //Make sure the road is in the tagged list
    28.                 if (RoadInList(roadsTagged, roadName))
    29.                 {
    30.                     Vector3[] markersRight = road.GetSplinePointsRightSide();
    31.                     Vector3[] markersLeft = road.GetSplinePointsLeftSide();
    32.                     Vector3[] markersCenter = road.GetSplinePointsCenter();
    34.                     PlaceBuildings(markersRight, markersCenter, buildings);
    36.                     PlaceBuildings(markersLeft, markersCenter, buildings);
    37.                 }
    38.             }
    39.         }
    40.         catch (System.Exception ex)
    41.         {
    42.             Debug.Log("Place Building Ex: " + ex.Message);
    43.         }
    44.     }
    46.     private bool RoadInList(List<GameObject> roads, string roadName)
    47.     {
    48.         bool bReturn = false;
    50.         foreach (GameObject road in roads)
    51.         {
    52.             if (road.name.ToLower() == roadName.ToLower())
    53.             {
    54.                 bReturn = true;
    55.                 break;
    56.             }
    57.         }
    59.         return bReturn;
    60.     }
    62.     private void PlaceBuildings(Vector3[] markersSide, Vector3[] markersCenter, List<GameObject> buildings)
    63.     {
    64.         try
    65.         {
    66.             float difference = 2.2f; //used to make building overlay on the sidewalk: TODO: random value
    67.             float buildingDistance;
    68.             int buildingSizeMultiplier = 3; //For reasons unknown atm, the building's Width and Depth are not the same as Unity's W/D values
    69.             for (int i = 0; i < markersSide.Length; i++)
    70.             {
    71.                 if (buildings.Count > 0)
    72.                 {
    73.                     GameObject building = buildings[buildings.Count - 1];  //Get the last one, and build in reverse.  (allows removal from List without any issues)
    74.                     int buildingDepth = (building.GetComponent<BuildingModifier>().buildingDepth * buildingSizeMultiplier);
    75.                     int buildingWidth = (building.GetComponent<BuildingModifier>().buildingWidth * buildingSizeMultiplier);
    78.                     for (int iLastMarker = (i + 1); iLastMarker < (markersSide.Length - 1); iLastMarker++)
    79.                     {
    80.                         buildingDistance = Vector3.Distance(markersSide[i], markersSide[iLastMarker]);
    82.                         if (buildingDistance > buildingWidth)
    83.                         {
    84.                             int iCenterPosition = i + ((iLastMarker - i) / 2);
    85.                             building.transform.position = markersSide[iCenterPosition];
    86.                             building.transform.LookAt(markersCenter[iCenterPosition]);
    87.                             building.transform.Translate(0, 0, -(buildingDepth - difference), Space.Self);
    89.                             i = iLastMarker;  //Reset this to avoid overlapping buildings
    90.                             break;
    91.                         }
    92.                     }
    94.                     buildings.RemoveAt(buildings.Count - 1); //Remove the building from the list  
    95.                 }
    96.                 else
    97.                 {
    98.                     return;  //Ran out of buildings
    99.                 }
    100.             }
    101.         }
    102.         catch (System.Exception ex)
    103.         {
    104.             Debug.Log("Place Buildings Ex: " + ex.Message);
    105.         }
    106.     }
    107. }

11. rasto61

rasto61

Thanks. I wouldnt spend too much time worrying about this just yet though, if I were you. cscape feature set and api is still not final, so a custom integration is not the way to go right now. I also think that cscape-easy roads direct integration is clearly a very powerful combination and the integration would be beneficial for both devs, so just need to wait to see if there is any progress there.

olix4242 likes this.
  12. MythicalCity

MythicalCity

No, I was on 2017 (where everything looked fine), and tried to open the project in 2018 and immediately the cscape buildings were green.

13. JamesWjRose

JamesWjRose

I have been a software developer for 20+ years, and one thing I can count on is that release dates are very much not set in stone. I can't wait until "someday" for this feature. Also, as much as I LOVE the abilities of CScape, the developer does not respond in a timely manner. I purchased this asset 4 weeks ago and I have posted a handful of comments, and when they respond (which is about 1/2 the time) it is still days if not a week+ before I get the response.

By comparison the devs for ER3D respond the same day. Again, love this asset, but waiting for a solution that MAY never come is not a good choice

14. Deckard_89

Deckard_89

Thanks - it seems to actually be the "Realtime Global Illumination" option that is causing the lighting to take so long to build - which I guess is understandable. It looks so much better with it enabled though...

15. JamesWjRose

JamesWjRose

Really? huh. I'll have to check this out. Thanks.

Hopefully the developer of this asset will let us know the real best option.

Deckard_89 likes this.
  16. olix4242

olix4242

Did you run a recomended settings script in City Randomizer component?

17. olix4242

olix4242

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Alverik likes this.
  18. olix4242

olix4242

You have to set your baking resolution for lighting to something smaller than default. You have to count that Unity can have problems in rendering such a huge lightmaps - and you are getting error because Unity can't allocate enough RAM for baking.
    I already wrote something more about this:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/rel...uilding-generator.460380/page-12#post-3417622
    As for distance, right now it's automatic: i can see and implement manual controll for it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Alverik, Deckard_89 and hopeful like this.
  19. olix4242

olix4242

You don't have to remove Metal (and it is better to leave it on). If you use Recomended settings button, it should set everythnig for it to work.
    As for PostProcessing, it shouldn't have any impact.
    do you have any errors in console? can you try to recompile CScapeBuilding shader?
    Unfortunately, my mac is out of use, so I'm unable to test it on Mac right now.
    Min problem is that 2018 is very broken with any shaders. And there might be bugs that come and go in various versions.
    Did you try to see if Graphics Emulation is turned off?

20. olix4242

olix4242

Yes, that one was an error that a patch should fix. But there are many other errors. Unity changed a lot, and introduced some bugs. So, for now, I surely know that it works in Unity 2018.1.0f2 and Unity 2018.2.0b3. Other versions.. who knows? I didn't had any chance to check it across all versions.

JBR-games and Alverik like this.
  21. olix4242

olix4242

2017 didn't had that bug.
    One question? Are you running on Mac or PC?
    Did you freshly imported CScape, or did you did an update of your project?

22. rasto61

rasto61

@olix4242 Have you had a chance to look at generating larger cities and if there isnt a memory leak somewhere? Should generating a 30x30 city consume over 5gb of ram? Im talking about generation, once the city is generated everything is ok.
    Also have you had a chance to talk to easy roads devs?

23. olix4242

olix4242

Hi, sorry about not responding :(, but as I'm a single developer sometimes it isn't possible for me to respond a same day. I was on work trip - without decent internet connection - so when I had a chance to be on internet, I'm trying to respond on urgent questions. Said that, when i'm in office I'm always trying to respond immediately, as soon as I get notification about new message.
    That said, Easy Roads integration isn't something of high priority at this stage of developement. If it was an easy integration, it wouldn't be a problem. But, as I'm not a user of Easy roads, it get's pretty time consuming for me as I've should firstly learn how to use EasyRoads, understand what it does and how it does, then look into an Api, and see what can be done. From what I understand, side object roads are meant for small objects - but I don't understand if this can work with large objects as buildings.
    One of the workarounds could be placing simple cubes, and then using a script from here:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/rel...uilding-generator.460380/page-12#post-3419944

It essentially replaces all objects with CScape buildings and is a good way to be used when trying to integrate CScape into another object placing asset.

JBR-games and Alverik like this.
  24. transat

transat

@olix4242 Thanks for your reply. I did click on set recommended settings. Some of the settings are changed when I do that but not the Mac ones as far as I can tell, which is why I was wondering if I manually needed to disable metal or at least bump openglcore to preferred API above metal. When I click on set recommended settings, the console throws:

Assertion failed: unsupported platform: couldn't get group name for target %i
    UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetUseDefaultGraphicsAPIs(BuildTarget, Boolean)
    CScape.CityRandomizerEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/CScape/Editor/CityRandomizerEditor.cs:92)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Assertion failed: Unknown platform 27 in GetTargetPlatformGraphicsAPIAvailability
    UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetUseDefaultGraphicsAPIs(BuildTarget, Boolean)
    CScape.CityRandomizerEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/CScape/Editor/CityRandomizerEditor.cs:92)

Assertion failed: Unknown platform 27 in GetTargetPlatformGraphicsAPIAvailability
    UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetGraphicsAPIs(BuildTarget, GraphicsDeviceType[])
    CScape.CityRandomizerEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/CScape/Editor/CityRandomizerEditor.cs:93)

Platform has no supported graphics device types
    CScape.CityRandomizerEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/CScape/Editor/CityRandomizerEditor.cs:93)

Trying to set empty graphics device types list for platform ; setting default list instead

The errors go from line 92 to 96 - the ones relating to MacOS.

Graphics emulation is indeed turned off.
    And I've noticed 4 shaders fail to compile:
    • CSBuildingShader
    • CSBuildingShaderMobile
    • InteriorSCape
    • NordLakeRiver

If I try to recompile the CSBuildingShader then I get the:

unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (1024 iterations) at line 149 (on d3d11)

as does @capitalJmedia which is why it would be useful to know if s/he is also on a Mac.

Hope this helps!

PS - Why is OpenGLCore the preferred MacOS API for CScape? A few weeks ago Apple officially announced they would no longer be supporting OpenGL at some point in the future.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  25. transat

transat

BTW, after I clear those errors,I get the green/yellow buildings (probably because of the the failed shader compilation rather than because of the settings) but I've also noticed that the last script on the CScape City game object does not load and the console gives me this warning:

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'CScape City') is missing!

26. descenderdante

descenderdante

Unity 2018.1.5 with the shader from dropbox , "unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely matter" line 149

Did you contact the guy from ShaderForge see if he has any idea why the generated shader code is not working?

27. olix4242

olix4242

Finaly managet to get my hands on Mac.. and it seems that there is some strange bug with shader loops. Impossible to resolve without exploring more - I assume that it is somwhere on Unity side.
    For now, I've made a version that uses standard paralax mapping instead of Parallax occlusion mapping.
    Try it here (this is only for mac users)

Attached Files:

28. transat

transat

Cool. I'll try that new package and report back. In the meantime, I got the shader to compile by commenting out lines 148 to 164...

Code (CSharp):
    1.             while ( stepIndex < numSteps + 1 )
    2.             {
    3.                 currHeight = ASE_SAMPLE_TEX2DARRAY_GRAD( heightMap,  float3(uvs + currTexOffset,index), dx, dy ).a;
    4.                 if ( currHeight > currRayZ )
    5.                 {
    6.                     stepIndex = numSteps + 1;
    7.                 }
    8.                 else
    9.                 {
    10.                     stepIndex++;
    11.                     prevTexOffset = currTexOffset;
    12.                     prevRayZ = currRayZ;
    13.                     prevHeight = currHeight;
    14.                     currTexOffset += deltaTex;
    15.                     currRayZ -= layerHeight;
    16.                 }
    17.             }
    Everything appears to be looking beautiful. I just had to adjust environment reflections to get rid of the green reflections in windows. I don't know what the impact of removing this lines might be though and if this is any better or worse than your current patch.

In any case, I'm not sure if this is necessarily a Unity error. Here are some links that may provide a clue...

hlsl-for-loop-with-shader-model-2-0-error-x3511-unable-to-unroll-loop
    my-hlsl-shader-cannot-unroll-a-loop
    556834-parallax-occlusion-mapping-cannot-unroll-loop
    compiling-shaders-with-large-loops-causes-unable-to-unroll-error.441897
    how-to-not-unroll-loops-in-shader-model-3-hlsl
    572226-hlsl-i-try-to-make-a-loop-but-i-get-errors
    550873-hlsl-unable-to-access-sampler-in-loop
    intermittent-for-loop-warning-when-compiling-shader.505822

From reading those, I gather that the issue is either with the nested loop in the lines 148 to 164 or with the fact that you are sampling a texture using tex2D instead of tex2Dlod in a variable length loop. If it's the latter, then it looks like the problem originates with line 125:

Code (CSharp):
    1. #define ASE_SAMPLE_TEX2DARRAY_GRAD(tex,coord,dx,dy) UNITY_SAMPLE_TEX2DARRAY (tex,coord)
    Should you change UNITY_SAMPLE_TEX2DARRAY to UNITY_SAMPLE_TEX2DARRAY_LOD ?

Then again, I have NO IDEA what I'm talking about. But I know @jbooth is wiz with these things and might be able to help you out.

Happy to check various tweaked versions of the shader on my Mac if you want to PM me.

29. jbooth

jbooth

So, when a shader compiles, a lot of compilers will attempt to unroll a loop if the parameters of the loop are constant. So basically it just turns it into N copies of the code instead. This effectively avoids having to branch to see if the loop is over.

When sampling a texture inside a branch, you cannot use the regular texture samplers- you must use either the gradient (compute the ddx/ddy outside the loop) or LOD samplers instead.

So on one compiler, your loop gets unrolled and the texture sampling works fine, but on another, the loop is not unrolled, and you are effectively using the regular samplers inside of branching code, which is not allowed.

Note that the compilers between DX and OpenGL are very different- DX compilers compile the shader and store a precompiled version in the build, where OpenGL shader compile the shader at use time. In general, this means that the DX compiler is less constrained in terms of optimizing your code. This might explain why the loop gets unrolled in one case but not the other.

30. transat

transat

Thanks Jason!
    @olix4242 Looks like some shader tweaking might be in order. :) I think the same problem exists in the mobile version of the Building shader, btw.
    I've been loving CScape as it is looks simply with the problematic lines commented out though!

olix4242 likes this.
  31. secondsight_

secondsight_

Just a quick warning: After making a build and saving the scene, this happened:

The scene files size has reached a maximum (never knew there is such a thing :) ). Not sure if this is to be expected or not.... at least I was not expecting this.

I was generating a 40x40 city the whole evening. Before making a last build for the night, I have added a few more rooftop details. After saving the scene this message showed up. So I reduced them back to the value before. But anyways, after reopening unity, my scene is now empty (too bad for the final lightsettings). Ironically I was just about to make a backup afterwards...

So, just wanted to share for others that this could happen.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  32. olix4242

olix4242

ù
    Don't use Mobile Shader version. This is an old version of shader that is deprecated, that is there only for compatibility - and actually shouldn't be used.

33. olix4242

olix4242

Unfortunately, there is no much we can do about this ;( As with memory reqirements on buld phase - this are some limits of Unity, and having so many buildings and meshes requires lots of RAM.
    Wwhen dealing with such a large words, i'ts best to do some additive scene loading and keep your city sizes smaller.
    Still It even amazes me that you were able to lightmap such a big city. You probably have great amount of RAM.

Alverik likes this.
  34. secondsight_

secondsight_

Thanks for the reply,
    Sure a final city for my game I would create with the workflow you shown off in a video. So a lot of smaller chuncks with different hourse sizes. Was just messing around when that happened and wanted to send a warning.

The scene is realtime only and I´ve got 16gb ram. All works reasonably well with a little patience. But it´s worth the result !

35. JamesWjRose

JamesWjRose

If it helps you; I have a grid of 16 sections, each section is 400x400 and contains it's own city. Based on the distance to the Player sections are enabled/disabled. The entire scene, with the 16 cities + Easy Roads 3D thoughout and some other items is currently just over 500mb.

secondsight_ and hopeful like this.
  36. Neviah

Neviah

What happened to the different themes you wanted to implement in the past?
    For example, you mentioned Sci-fi, post apocalyptic, etc.

d1favero likes this.
  37. hopeful

hopeful

I can't officially speak for the developer, but this has been answered before.

CScape is still in beta. The beta is almost done, but it has to make it the full distance before any expansions begin.

On a project, sometimes that last few inches are more like miles, so ... it could take a bit.

Neviah and olix4242 like this.
  38. olix4242

olix4242

You are right ;) Unfortunately, Unity 2018 state of development brings some serious challenges. And instead of working on new features, we have to fight with compatibility issues. But hopefully, Unity will bring some new features, that will help optimize Cscape even more.
    Right now, I've started to work on editor extension that helps to develop building surfaces fast. Instead of switching between various programs like Photoshop, 3d modelling software, substance designer, and tracking hundreds of textures, it will help in creating this templates really fast (at least 10 times faster) without actually exiting unity.
    For example this template was made in few minutes:
    CScapeToolset.jpg

sharkapps, Alverik, tredpro and 3 others like this.
  39. PeppersGamer

PeppersGamer

Really looking for post apocalypse for my game. Hopefully you can get some of these new styles back on the rails again.

Neviah likes this.
  40. olix4242

olix4242

Here is a small video that illustrates how a new CScape Toolset works for creating building looks.

sharkapps, JBR-games, hopeful and 5 others like this.
  41. JamesWjRose

JamesWjRose

Looks great! Is there an eta for this toolkit?

olix4242, Aaron2348 and Neviah like this.
  42. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Hi, I have a question, how can u generate a building that is enter able?

43. rasto61

rasto61

Simple answer; you can't. At least not with cscape.

Aaron2348 likes this.
  44. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Dammit, That's depressing :( ...Guess I'll just make my own buildings for this purpose.

45. JamesWjRose

JamesWjRose

Like the other person said, you can't..... but... you could put objects inside the building, but there is no open door (that I know of) to walk through. You could do some affect at the moment the user is near the building, so it depends on what you want to do, what you need

46. Aaron2348

Aaron2348

Yeah Thanks man I've thought of this but the only thing i question is how to texture the interior and edit overall look

47. olix4242

olix4242

Still not sure, but I hope that I will manage to finish it really soon. But, this pack willl be a separate asset from CScape. This is mostly due to that it can be used also for other purposes (creating facades that can be used also with Unity standard shaders) and some serious developement behind it.. Nevertheless, all current users of CScape will have a big discount for this tool.
    Making this tool is also a big step for CScape, as it introduces some important changes on performance, file sizes, simplicity of editing, and overall look.

48. olix4242

olix4242

Like Rasto said, you can't enter a building - as this isn't a scope of a CScape. It would be almost impossible to make it use building interns, and you would loose all performance. You will have to use custom building that can be entered. But integration of those custom buildings shouldn't be a problem. Just remove, scale some of CScape buildings, and you can find a place to insert your custom buildings.

Aaron2348 likes this.
  49. olix4242

olix4242

Here is a new preview of what a new Cscape tool can do in pretty short time.
    2018-07-04 03_17_37-Window.jpg

sharkapps, Alverik and Aaron2348 like this.
  50. rasto61

rasto61

that looks nice.
    As olivr said you can still use cscape for the entire city but;
    -remove some cscape buildings completely and replace them with your enterable buildings, if you need a building with a complete floor plan, bottom to top
    -or just add a building you have with the 1st floor enterable and move the cscape bulding on top.
    but for both you will need to have the enterable building modelled and textured before hand.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    olix4242 and Aaron2348 like this.