Search Unity

[RELEASED] Conceptiode - The definitve graph editor framework

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Louis8257, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Louis8257

Louis8257

Hello everyone, I have released my first product on the Asset Store ! I've created this thread to see your feedbacks, suggestions and questions about Conceptiode. You can also use this thread to report bugs. I'm excited to see what diagrams you will make !

// Louis-Pierre Aubert

With design and UX in mind, Conceptiode is the tool for making the exact graph or diagram you need for your editors. Relying only on Unity Editor's IMGUI, you will not find any experimental, preview or internal code. It supports everything that Unity Editor does like serialization !

Your diagrams, your style.

Its complex core allows modularity to the extreme. Make intuitive editors by customizing the following features:
    • Selection/Multi selection
    • Clipboard
    • Arrow trace
    • Pan/Zoom
    • Contextual menu
    • Grid
    • Framer
    • Parent system

You can create more than graphs like project management diagrams and flow charts !

Over 250 pages of documentation, including demos.

Every features and demos are documented. The API also contains class diagrams, with assembly overviews, for easy understanding for any level of developpers. The source code of the core is also included in the package with debugging features !

Available demos:
    • Brainstorming
    • Chat Game
    • Sandbox

Limitations

• Doesn't include Unity Style Sheet visual elements (already planned for a future release).
    • Compatible from Unity 2018.4.26f1 to the latest version.

2. Louis8257

Louis8257

A new update for Conceptiode has been released (v1.1.0) ! The code has been optimized to welcome the feature bellow. Check the changelog in the asset store page for more detail.

Key feature of this update

You can now override the default controls thanks to ControlMaps ! That means you can prevent the user to use the zoom or select any nodes ! You can regroup your custom controls in this class for better readability. The control map can be assigned in the DiagramView class in the controlMap property.

Hope you will find this update useful ! Don't hesitate to post any questions about Conceptiode or this update here ! ;)