Search Unity

[Released] Classic Prototype Racing

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by emergki, Oct 5, 2013.

1. emergki

emergki

rhodnius likes this.
  2. Tony-West

Tony-West

Congratulations. I have tried to buy it but it doesn't support amex or more importantly it wont allow me to pay with my google wallet.

Also, just so you are aware, when I try to go to your website google tells me that it contains malware.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  3. emergki

emergki

Hey Tony, thank you for the comments, This is the first games I'm releasing for Android, so, I don't know how the peoples can pay for the game on the google android Market. I don't know if it is only with the plastic card.

About my website, I already had made the modifications to the website, but, I don't know why after 2 or 3 days it comes back showing the malware alert, I believe that the server that I pay to use have some virus inside and because this all the time my website are with this problem.

4. huxley

huxley

Looks interesting. Do you use any of the unity assets to accomplish the car driving or AI? Looking forward to playing it.

5. emergki

emergki

Hi huxley,

Yes, I've used IRDS. Thanks!

rhodnius likes this.
  6. Tony-West

Tony-West

Thanks for the reply. Regarding payment its very odd that I have a google play wallet with money in but google play wont let me use their own wallet to buy your game!!! I will keep checking back to see if I can buy it.

7. emergki

emergki

Thank you!

8. derkoi

derkoi

All 3 of your google play games look the same but with different vehicles.

9. emergki

emergki

Yep, they have different vehicles with different physics. But yes, they are the same but, the peoples can buy only the game what they want, they don't need to buy the three.

10. derkoi

derkoi

I bought super touring, it's pretty good although in my opinion I like being able to take my foot off the throttle on corners. Interesting that your Nascar version seems to be most popular too...

11. emergki

emergki

Thanks, I'm working now on another control options that will have the options to choice to throttle on a button (instead of auto-throttle) and, will have steering wheel option and manual gears.

Thank you!