Search Unity

[RELEASED] Cave & Dungeon Toolkit - Next Gen Assets

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ChaosWWW, Feb 3, 2017.

1. ChaosWWW

ChaosWWW

Get it here: http://u3d.as/GrZ

The Cave & Dungeon Toolkit is an asset package that contains everything you need to created compelling, AAA quality, PBR compatible fantasy scenes. The assets provided include rocks and ice for creating caves, dungeon prefabs for creating interiors, and props and VFX prefabs for adding extra detail.

In addition to containing hundreds of high quality assets, this package also includes a system to easily blend in snow, moss or sand into your scene using “Vertex Influence Spheres” in a radius. These work very similarly to Unity's point lights and are very flexible.

To see this asset in action, check out the trailer!

If you are interested and you have questions, or if you have purchased and ran into an issue, I'd be happy to help in this thread!

Hans likes this.
  2. ChaosWWW

ChaosWWW

A small update that makes everything work with Unity 5.4 and older is now up. If you were trying to purchase with a Unity version below 5.5 this should fix that issue!

3. magique

magique

I just picked this asset up this morning and I love it so far. I'm going to really take it for a test drive this weekend and see how it looks and performs on the Wii U.