Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Canyon Mining Environment Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by essimoon2, Jan 6, 2020.

1. essimoon2

essimoon2

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/landscapes/canyon-mining-environment-pack-144419?aid=1101l36nU

Hey guys,
    I recently published a new, extensive 3D asset pack with Canyong and Mining theme. It contains a lot of large-scale rocks to build Canyon Environments with and a lot of small-scale mining themed elements. Also comes with modular rail parts, tool assets like pickaxe and hammer and mine carts.

Small Showcase Scene:

I'm happy to answer any questions that may arise. Apart from that, happy 2020 everyone!

Circool and Arkade like this.