Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Candela SSRR V2 Advanced Screen Space PBS Reflections for Unity 5

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by LIVENDA, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIVENDA

LIVENDA

Thanks, please note it is the weekend and we will be at work tomorrow so all download requests will be sent Monday. Thanks again.

Cheers,
    Michael

2. sebastien-barry

sebastien-barry

Hi, no link received,
    And what about CTAA :
    "7 Décembre CTAA (Cinematic Temporal Anti-Aliasing) for Unity, indepth details / videos and official release date will be announced next week " ?

FreakForFreedom likes this.
  3. MS80

MS80

It's wednesday already! ;) As usual the update will take some more time???

sprawww likes this.
  4. Snownebula

Snownebula

I don't mind waiting. Thanks :)

5. sprawww

sprawww

Still no link.

6. Tapgames

Tapgames

Next excuse for the silence will be that it was christmas time. Please sell your plugin to a real company.

daville likes this.
  7. Deleted User

Deleted User

Here We Go Again

I'm rather interested to know weather anyone in this thread actually got a refund yet? Because i asked for one here and was told to contact info@livenda.com, so i did, they emailed me back saying no problem and asked for my invoice number which i have emailed them, i think you can all guess what happened next, yup, you got it, complete silence!

I emailed them again to remind them of our previous correspondence but i have heard Nothing.

Does anyone know who i need to speak to at Unity to escalate this? because i am getting nowhere with Livenda.

8. PizzaGuy213

PizzaGuy213

I never got an answer. We still can't exclude any layers. I know the devs aren't too happy about giving support, but maybe anyone else has this same problem? Does Someone except Livenda knows anything about excluding layers?

I'd really want to use Candella in our recent project, but we can't in the current form...

9. KWaldt

KWaldt

Hey there, see my post.
    I wrote to the support, but they asked me to write Livenda again and copied the support in. Things went pretty smoothly from there.

Best Regards,
    Kristina Waldt

10. Deleted User

Deleted User

Cool, what is the supports contact address? I've never had to contact them before and i can't seem to find it.
    Cheers

11. sebastien-barry

sebastien-barry

And once again you disapoint your customers. It's a shame, you're just a crook.
    What about CTTA no news ?
    And where is your asset, I don't see any update on the asset store.
    Stop lying to people, and remove your unfinished asset from the asset store.
    LIVENDA STOLE PEOPLE, Don't BUY THIS ASSET, you will save a lot of time.

Tapgames likes this.
  12. KWaldt

KWaldt

The support address and instructions can also be found in this thread, here.
    But, as hippocoder said, refunds still have to be approved by Livenda, since it's their asset--so copying them in is all you can do, and if Livenda doesn't answer, the support is probably going to consider what will happen next.

Cheers,
    Kristina

13. Mauri

Mauri

Why should they remove their "unfinished" asset from the Asset Store? If something breaks due to changes inside Unity, it's not their entire fault. You can wait for a fix, ask nicely for a refund and/or go searching for other solutions. Being overall toxic (like some users in this thread here are all the time) doesn't change S***.
    You could also say that the Unity Editor is an unfinished product, since it is in continuous development.

wetcircuit and KWaldt like this.
  14. sebastien-barry

sebastien-barry

Unity don't lie to their customer, LIvenda do ( and it's not the first time), and this makes a big difference..
    Unity release updates every week. Livenda do a lot of promise, but never respect them.

DEC 19, 2015 : Livenda said : We have now submitted V2.2, if you don't like to wait please e-mail us with your invoice number and we can provide a direct download link.

Ok where is the Asset ? No mail answer, it's always the same. Promise, nothing and long silence.

So as long as Livenda support will be this way, I will continue posting, because new customer must be aware.I never complain with any assets, but this one has a bad support, and continuously lying to customers is not acceptable

You can't compare Unity and Livenda !

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    QGGameDesign and Pecek like this.
  15. GCatz

GCatz

I was thinking about purchasing this asset
    but I'll let this one sit on the side for awhile

sebastien-barry likes this.
  16. Deleted User

Deleted User

Good Choice

17. FreakForFreedom

FreakForFreedom

The amount of support from Livenda is just sad and I feel that CTAA is just going to be another ghost project like SpectraGI. Quite a shame because there is a lot of potential there.

18. skalev

skalev

@hippocoder
    So do you think its time to re-evaluate? as it seems that every minor version which holds a lot of promises never gets fulfilled on time? Can anyone from unity actually check and verify that there was even a submission made to the asset store? or is that a lie as well?

19. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

LIVENDA was last seen:
    Yesterday at 6:45 AM

So perhaps he'll reply here.

20. skalev

skalev

Honestly I'll be shocked. The MO here has been very long periods of silence between vacant promises of fixing all the issues. We have support emails dating back to OCTOBER 7th, with promises that our issues will be fixed within "A Few days", followed by complete radio silence for months.

It is amazing that every other asset we work with can get their updates to the asset store, approved and ready to download within a matter of HOURS from having a bug reported, and for some reason, this asset is constantly blocked by some crazy approval process that is only comparable to the bureaucracy of obtaining a foreign nationality.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    daville and sebastien-barry like this.
  21. daville

daville

Actually I constantly come here to see if there are any news on either of this assets, specially Candela since I own it (but I'm also curious about CTAA), and Since Unity implemented the notification system, I've seen Developers update their assets twice the same day with a span of a couple hours between update.

I also contacted once the developers of ProBuilder in the morning reporting something and the Asset was updated that afternoon with the fix.

And there are some Developers that sell plug ins for stuff related to third party stuff like social media or things like that that change really quick and they update their Assets like once per week at least (Stan's Assets updates his stuff very often, and has 32 products).

I'm really not happy with Candela, I haven't been Able to actually use it in any project, First I got Candela Vr 1 and I updated to Unity 5 soon after, and wasn't able to use it (so I didn't include it on a project back then) and when the fix finally came out, it was a different product and Vr1 was deprecated :/ I still got the upgrade, and I had issues that where fixed in V2.1 but again it was too late to include it on my project, then I updated to Unity 5.3 on december and now I can't use Candela again, and I went to use Unity's SSR for my new project.

I really don't want a refund, I want Candela to work... I want to actually be able to use it that' why I supported it in the first place, that' why I don't bother to send emails to complain.

I have 230 Assets, and I just made some numbers on the latest update for each, and at least 53.9% of my Assets have been updated since Candela's Last Update, and the of the remaining half, 23% are assets older than Dec 2014.

upload_2016-1-5_18-44-27.png

Here are my full Assets list.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/drqxbc5m17lozyy/Assets2015.png?dl=1

And I really don't need the refund, I just want a working product.

22. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Locked due to overwhelming evidence of customer neglect. Livenda may not open another thread for this product. Also, this was cleared with aurore in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.