Search Unity

1. Get the latest news, tutorials and offers directly to your inbox with our newsletters. Sign up now.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] BulletPro - 2D Projectile Workspace

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AlbinosMou, Oct 18, 2020.

1. AlbinosMou

AlbinosMou

Greetings, I’m here to present BulletPro, which will be your most practical solution to set up any projectile configuration for any 2D gameplay!

BulletPro stands out by its instantaneous ease of use for every game genre that would require hitbox management: tower defense, platforming, top-down action games, and of course the most complex bullet hell patterns.

This plugin is compatible with any version of Unity from 2018.4 to 2020.1, and comes with the following arguments:

1 - Maximized ease of use:
    • BulletPro can create any 2D gameplay that involves projectiles, without a single line of code, in the most comfortable workspace: see images below.
    • But for experienced developers who prefer to use code, there are also scriptable bullet behaviours, and an Online Script Reference to this API - BulletPro can easily be extended.

• WYSIWYG bullet layout editor: stack layout modifiers, draw stuff, work from textures, and so much more

• Multiple alternative workflows:
    • Convert AnimationClips to bullet behaviours
    • Make any prefab into a bullet
    • Make use of infinite nesting levels so your bullets also shoot bullets
    • Instant integration workflow: when needed, change your assets in Play Mode!
    2 - Endless design space:
    • No limiting presets: instead, hundreds of combinable parameters that allow for any behaviour. Everything is modular!
      Of course, there are still dozens of example patterns provided in the package so you can use them as a basis.
    • Easily randomize any of these parameters, and/or make it depend on other external data, such as game difficulty.

• Works with any collider shape: circle, line, composite/custom.
    • Lasers!
    • Homing behaviours!
    • Fully functional in any 2D space: XY, XZ, or any rotated plane.

3 - Greatest performance available:
    • Handles collisions in the most efficient way, using GPU calculations
    • Handles sprite animations, VFX and SFX
    • Complete pooling system
    • Works on any device with hundreds to thousands of bullets.

Here are the most important links once again:

I hope you will enjoy using BulletPro as much as I enjoyed making it! I’d be glad to read your reviews and answer your questions.

Cheers,

Simon

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
unityunity