Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Buildings Generator

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by maxper4, Nov 15, 2019.

1. maxper4

maxper4

Hello fellows game creators ! ​

I would like to introduce you my asset, a useful and easy to use window allowing you to create procedurals buildings in one click ! I created this asset in order to speed up the development of your game because I know your time is precious !

Capture d’écran (202).png

As you can see in the screenshots, this asset let you a lot of choice for the personalisation of the building that it will create for you (floors, doors, windows, …). In a nuttshell: it allows you to generate a lot of buildings from samples models in few seconds. Stop wasting your time at modelisate each little building of all your city !

Capture d’écran (203).png

features:
    • Generate the building of your dreams
    • Select a range for a random size for the building or choose a specific number
    • Select a range for a random number of doors at the first floor or choose a specific number
    • Select a range for a random number of windows at the each floor or choose a specific number
    • Select a range for a random number of elements to put on the roof (like a chemney) or choose a specific number
    • Save the generated buidling as a prefab in the assets folder

This asset is perfect for prototyping or for production !

keyImage.png

link: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/buildings-generator-144661
    The price is 5$.

if you have any problem or suggestions write it in the comments !
    Enjoy !