Search Unity

[RELEASED] Block Puzzle Magic - Ready To Publish Fun Mobile Game!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by hyperbytestudios, Dec 1, 2018.

1. hyperbytestudios

hyperbytestudios

Hi All,

We've a very good block puzzle game template on asset store. Please put your questions, suggestions, feedback and thought about the asset here and we'll really appreciate it. :)

Description :

Block Puzzle! is a simple yet challenging and addictive game. It can be played within few seconds anytime to refresh your mind. Create your own block puzzle game with this template within few minutes.

How to Play?
    - The goal is to drop blocks in order to create and destroy full lines on the screen both vertically and horizontally. Don't forget to keep the blocks from filling the screen.

- No time limit, no color match! Fill all the grids with the matching blocks and enjoy Block puzzle! game.

Features :

- 5 Different game modes.
    - Localized in 11 different languages.
    - Two game themes, dark & light.
    - Ready to publish game.
    - Unity Ads, Unity IAP Included
    - Fast and responsive UI.
    - Full commented and fully dynamic code.
    - 24 X 7 Support available.
    - Guaranteed support within 24 hours.
    - Integrated game sounds and music.
    - Supports all mobile,web and standalone.
    - Support available for customization.
    - Works with unity 2017 & 2018

Try APK Here
    Check out WEBGL Demo
    Documentation Here

Feel free to contact us at support@hyperbytestudios.com for any query suggestions, bugs and feature request.

Check out more exiting games and templates Here.

If you likes the game template, please rate it on asset store. we'll really appreciate it.

2. jGate99

jGate99

Namaste,
    Is this canvas based uGUI?
    Are you representing these shapes (Polyomino) in as 2d array so adding new shapes wont be issue?

3. Kosh

Kosh

What kind of licence agreement do you guys have for Block Puzzle Magic. Can I buy it and modify it as i wish or is there some strings attached that i would have to be aware of?

4. hyperbytestudios

hyperbytestudios

5. P3ndragonLLC

P3ndragonLLC

Hello,

I'm trying to use this in a 2019.3.13f1 project and I'm seeing errors on import, including after installing dotween from the link. Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks!

6. sternman34983

sternman34983

same problem here : I'm trying to use this in a 2019.3.13f1 project and I'm seeing errors on import, including after installing dotween from the link. Is there anything else I need to do?

please help!

7. HYPERBYTE_STUDIOS

HYPERBYTE_STUDIOS

This template is dependent on DoTween and tries to locate at a particular location of project. We noticed Dotween’s new update has that path changed which is causing this issue. Pls import BPM_DPCheckr package attached here to project and that should fix the issue.

Attached Files:

8. SuperiorPeer

SuperiorPeer

Hi,

I am having lots of issues when running the app in play mode.

Start a new project > 2d template > import Block Puzzle > update packages > Play ..

Issues:
    - 3 blocks at the bottom are being offset on the X-Axis by 800 (by default) I can probably fix this but not sure why it even happens
    - 3 blocks at the bottom - their size is always shooting off the designated area, they spawn at the correct scale but if clicked they expand and stay the expanded size when released.
    - Lines are not being cleared in the puzzle when it is completed, but I can place the new objects on top of the old line completed lines.

I still did not touch any of the code or change any values in inspector.

Tried this project two times on two different computers (one Mac one Windows) same issues.