Search Unity

[RELEASED] Biomes and Presets for MicroVerse

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Rowlan, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Rowlan

Rowlan

Overview

Biomes and Presets for MicroVerse allows you to quickly create your scenes using MicroVerse by dragging pre-defined configurations from the MicroVerse Content Browser on your terrain.

You probably already have a huge collection of assets, the task at hand is how to distribute their content. Jason Booth released MicroVerse recently. MicroVerse is awesome. It's such a quick and easy way to set up a scene in a non-destructive manner. In order to make this task even easier for you the Content Browser was created.

You may consider this asset as bridge between top quality Unity assets from the Unity Asset Store and MicroVerse. If you have checked out my youtube channel, you can see that I'm all for quick scene creation with all kinds of assets in various categories.

I started creating MicroVerse presets for re-use and shared them with the community. This got awesome recognition and I was asked if I could create presets for other assets as well. As easy as creating those biomes and presets is, it still does take time to set it all up, install assets, test it and what not. That's why I decided to create this dedicated asset.

Supported Assets

Please see the asset descriptions for the list of supported assets.

Demo

I included several of these biomes and presets directly in MicroVerse. Feel free to check them out before you purchase this asset. If you find good use for them, I do appreciate your support.

Showcase Videos and Screenshots

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
    hjohnsen likes this.
  2. Rowlan

Rowlan

3. Rowlan

Rowlan

4. Rowlan

Rowlan

5. Rowlan

Rowlan

I added Presets for Landscape Ground Pack 1 of NatureManufacture. Here's a showcase:

6. Rowlan

Rowlan

My asset is finally released. Took the Asset Store team quite some time :)

If you create something, please do share what you create. And Feedback is always welcome.

Here's more scenes and MicroVerse preset examples that I created in the meantime while the asset was pending review by the Asset Store team:

7. Rowlan

Rowlan

8. Rowlan

Rowlan

9. Rowlan

Rowlan

10. Rowlan

Rowlan

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
  11. Rowlan

Rowlan

Last edited: May 13, 2023
  12. Rowlan

Rowlan

13. Rowlan

Rowlan

14. Rowlan

Rowlan

I added presets for SeedMesh Studio's Jungle - Tropical Vegetation (HDRP):

Submission is pending review by the Asset Store, should be out within the next days.

15. Rowlan

Rowlan

I added presets for SUNTAIL - Stylized Fantasy Village. Update is pending review by the asset store team and should be live soon.

By the way some of my assets are in Unity's current Fresh Assets Fall Edition sale. Please note that Biomes and Presets for MicroVerse is included in World Building Bundle for MicroVerse :)

fas.png

fresh assets sale.png

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  16. Rowlan

Rowlan

17. Rowlan

Rowlan

The 15th Unity Awards are open for voting and MicroVerse Core Collection is nominated Best Artistic Tool, which is awesome and very much appreciated. Thank you very much everyone! :)

The_15th_Unity_Awards_Awards.jpg

In case you want to cast your vote in the various categories please note that voting will close November 1st, 2023.

18. Rowlan

Rowlan

19. Rowlan

Rowlan

I've created presets for Toon Fantasy Nature by SICS Games. Update is pending review by the Unity Asset Store Team:

20. Rowlan

Rowlan

21. Rowlan

Rowlan

The free update with Mossy Cedrus Forest presets is pending review by the Unity Asset Store Team, note that you can get Biomes and Presets for MicroVerse during Unity's Cyber Monday Sale with the World Building Bundle for MicroVerse, which during the sale is at 50% off.

22. Rowlan

Rowlan

23. Rowlan

Rowlan

Upcoming free update with presets for Mexican Desert Vegetation by SeedMesh Studio.

I'll probably increase the price soon. Creating those presets does take its time and I've been adding a lot for free so far. Just because I enjoy creating those :)

24. Rowlan

Rowlan

Free update with Alien Terrain Pack is pending review by the Asset Store. Quick showcase:

@dulinieck copied your comment from Genesis to this thread, since this is the one with the presets :)

25. Rowlan

Rowlan

26. Rowlan

Rowlan

I released Biomes and Presets 2 for MicroVerse last week with 6 assets added and more to come. It's in initial release sale at -50% OFF. Those of you who supported me with version 1 can upgrade for a minimal fee of $10. Everyone who purchases version 2 can claim version 1 for free. I added plenty of assets since its initial release of version 1, but I can't do that for free forever. Hence the upgrade, I hope you don't mind.

Thank you very much for your support! :)

27. Rowlan

Rowlan

28. Rowlan

Rowlan

Big Environment Pack Reforged was added to the presets:

29. Rowlan

Rowlan

The update with Flooded Grounds is live:

30. Rowlan

Rowlan

I've enhanced Genesis during the process of creating the above presets, so that I can create them faster. And now you. The update for Genesis is live. In case you are curious about the convenience mechanisms I've added, here's a quick peek of examples:

Biome Creation

Ground Alignment

31. Rowlan

Rowlan

32. Rowlan

Rowlan

33. Rowlan

Rowlan