Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join us on Thursday, September 29, for a day with Unity's SRP teams here on the forum or on Reddit, and discuss topics around URP, HDRP, and the Scriptable Render Pipeline in general.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] AVPro Movie Capture

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AndrewRH, Jan 24, 2012.

1. WayneVenter

WayneVenter

@Ste-RH That was exactly what I was looking for, will test it in the Android build. I was missing those last three commands.

Ste-RH likes this.
  2. Ste-RH

Ste-RH

Excellent.

For reference, and this higlighted code in the screen shot below is the change that will be coming in the next build...in case you wish to change it locally in advance such that you don't have to change the instantiation code on your next asset update...

upload_2022-9-23_16-11-33.png

3. jsr2k1

jsr2k1

Hi,

I've got a problem with AVPro Movie Capture v5.0.4 and Unity v.2020.3.34

In my project with HDRP and DXR enabled, if I add the component "CaptureFromCamera" to any GameObject, when I press Play the shadows disappear. This happens with directional, spot and point lights. When I stop the execution, shadows are still missing. I use Shadow Maps with Screen Space Shadows. I've tested several combinations and the only one that works is when I use Ray Traced Shadows, but I don't want this always.

I've tried with Unity v.2021.3.8 and it works properly.

So, the steps to reproduce the error are:
    - Install Unity v.2020.3.34
    - Add package AVPro Movie Capture v5.0.4
    - Run HDRP Wizard, select tab HDRP+DRX
    - Fix all points
    - Create a scene with meshes and one light
    - Add CaptureFromCamera component to the camera
    - Hit Play

We are planning to upgrade to Unity 2021, but meanwhile we need this to work properly in Unity 2020.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

unityunity