Search Unity

[RELEASED] Avatar Maker - 3D avatar from a single selfie

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ledentsov, Dec 19, 2018.

1. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello,
    It is a known bug that the texture path is incorrect in the FBX file. The texture itself is located in the same directory where the FBX is.

2. imemmajackson

imemmajackson

Is this suitable for NFT character making. I want a tool that can make a nft character for my site. But I will give it a try and share my reviews as I share the reviews about avamaker .

3. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello. The Avatar Maker doesn't create NFT characters itself. But you can try to combine it with other tools for NFT.

4. Nekielparimi

Nekielparimi

Hi,

Is it possible to create an Avatar with blendshapes that are compatible with ARKit or Vroid?

Avatar generated using Avatar SDK has few of them missing like tongue out, separate blendshapes for each eye, ....

5. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello. Avatar Maker doesn't support ARKit and Vroid blendshapes.

6. Dusef

Dusef

Hello I need to know if the pleugin works with WebGL (Unity ) when I tryed to build and run this pleugin in webGl many errors were raised !!!

7. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello. No, it doesn't work in WebGL. The plugin works only in the Editor mode.

8. Dusef

Dusef

Ok , can I use the functions and the classes to create a simple webgl App driving from the functions inside the pleugin's scripts ? because I think That the problem is with the Editor scipts I need Monobihavior ones

9. ledentsov

ledentsov

It won't work. The plugin can be used only in the Editor mode. You can't build an application when the plugin is included in a unity project.

10. FMZ

FMZ

I can't access your website:cn.avatarsdk.com or avatarsdk.com.How to solve it

11. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello. These sites might be unavailable due to firewall restrictions. We suggest using vpn to open them.

12. FMZ

FMZ

Hi,
    Do you have any published papers or related principles that I would like to learn

13. ledentsov

ledentsov

Could you be more specific? What published papers you are interested in?

14. FMZ

FMZ

I would like to know which model is used for the 2d to 3d part of this plugin.like 3dmm or 3ddfa or somthing?

15. ledentsov

ledentsov

We are using our own neural networks for 3D reconstruction.

16. imaginationrabbit

imaginationrabbit

Hello- really love the pro version- really amazing asset-

Are there any plans to release a version that can be used in a standalone build? Or an sdk/api for just creating heads like this asset does?

Had a look at your site so I saw the full body service- wondering if you will offer something that just does heads....

17. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello. Glad to hear that.

We don't have plans to update the Avatar Maker plugin to use it in standalone builds for now. We are mostly focused on creating a full body solution. Regarding an SDK/API for creating heads, we have it. You can look at our webdemo: https://webdemo.avatarsdk.com/. It represents different types of avatars we provide. I suppose that Head2.0 best suits you. Also you can go to our main site from there to find more information about SDK versions.

18. imaginationrabbit

imaginationrabbit

Thank you for the quick reply-

Will check out the site- thank you.

19. Y-Boy

Y-Boy

Can I use Unity to publish to my phone?
    Thank you :)

20. ledentsov

ledentsov

You can use the Avatar Maker plugin only inside the Unity Editor. You can't build applications with it.

21. yuliantoolan

yuliantoolan

if I buy the Pro Version, is that unlimited Avatar to generate? not like free version?

22. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello. The Pro version doesn't limit the number of generated avatars.

23. Daniel_mab

Daniel_mab

Hello, congratulations on the resource. Unfortunately, I'm not satisfied with the generated UVs; it would be preferable to have a horizontal unfold of the face. Is there a way to modify the base model on which deformation occurs to match the features of the photo (specifically by adjusting the UVs as desired)? Also, is it possible to expand the photo printing on the texture? Currently, it is erasing wrinkles on my avatar's forehead. Thank you.

24. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello. It isn't possible to make such modifications for avatars generated by the Avatar Maker plugin. However, you can look at our new full body MetaPerson avatars that have lots of improvements: https://metaperson.avatarsdk.com/

25. Daniel_mab

Daniel_mab

Okay, thank you. I just tested it, and you've made a lot of improvements. Unfortunately, in my case, it extends the workflow as the geometry of the FBX is too dense and lacks LODs. I hope you take this feedback into consideration.

26. tranduc2211

tranduc2211

Hello can you make a tutorial about merging the face exported from this plugin into an existing human model

27. ledentsov

ledentsov

Hello. We don't have a general solution that merges the head generated by the Avatar Maker with an arbitrary body.
    Instead, I suggest looking at the https://metaperson.avatarsdk.com/ where you can create and customize full body avatars. You can use the MetaPerson Creator for free for personal use. For commercial use, you need to have an active subscription.