Search Unity

[RELEASED] ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ArchVizPRO, May 31, 2018.

1. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

These are the Bakery settings used in the HDRP scene.
    Baking time is around 1 hour with a GTX 1070.
    AVP6_Bakery.JPG

2. mahmoud-mroueh

mahmoud-mroueh

Hello, I'm willing to purchase one of your assets (maybe more later). But before making that decision I need to know a few things:

1- Can I build in WebGL?
    2- I have Intel HD Graphics as Graphics Card (total memory = 2114 MB). Can I still see the asset clearly (in the editor/webgl/windows build) as the photos you post?
    3- What is the best way to take snapshots out of the built app? Do you know a method that can make the images look like high quality images/renders.

I'm interested in using your assests. So I hope they'll look good on my current laptop!

Thanks!

3. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    1- Actually there are 2 scene version, Desktop/VR and Mobile (Android/Ios).
    The scene can be easily converted also for WebGL, but you have to adjust texture size depending on the RAM of your device.
    2- You can try to download the Windows Build from OneirosVR website. If the build runs fine, you should be able to open it in Unity without problems.
    3- You can use Unity Recorder (from Package Manager) to capture high-res still images or also video.

4. Wattosan

Wattosan

Hi,

Have you tested your asset with a standalone VR device such as Vive Focus, Oculus Go or Oculus Quest? Would it be possible to receive a downloadable demo for them? You do have an .apk file but I think it is built without VR support.
    It is very impressive if it works with 60 FPS with standalone VR. But before spending 50 euros it would be good to have a demo for VR.

5. wahyuway

wahyuway

I just bought this awesome asset. I have some trouble that need your help. I followed the setup guide for mobile. And build and run mobile version to my device. When i navigate trough scene there are white artifact like shown in screenshot attached.

Could you help me? Tks

Attached Files:

6. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Never seen this issue before.
    Have you try to disable image effects (if you are using them) ?
    What Unity version are you using?
    What is your mobile device?
    Thank you !

7. Ric_Guignon

Ric_Guignon

Hello,
    Very good asset as usual !
    Because I would like to test it on a Quest, could you share Bakery settings for VR Mobile please ?
    I saw on your Instagram that you are working on it too :) Any ETA ?
    Last point,could you explain why did you separate object mesh and their collider (into AVP6_Collision directory) ?
    Thanks !

BrettNexefy likes this.
  8. keeponshading

keeponshading

9. BrettNexefy

BrettNexefy

Hi @ArchVizPRO
    Firstly - Love your work guys!! Blown away :D

I was just wondering if there is a recommended 2018 or 2019 project template you recommend starting in?

After watching the HTC Vive Setup video "AVP6 Tutorial3 - HTC Vive Setup", I still don't know what you started with before you went about making it "VR compatible" with SteamVR:

For example:
    1. Did you use a Template in Unity 2018.3 before you recorded this Video?

2. And, If you did use a specific template, what specific Project Settings and HDRP or LWRP profile settings did you change to get VR working smoothly? (If you are using HDRP or LWRP with VR at all?)

3. Now that Unity 2019.2 (Beta) officially supports HDRP and VR, have you tested this for compatibility?
    Look forward to your response!
    Cheers!

10. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello

1. ArchVizPRO VOL.6 use the Standard Unity Pipeline. So you have to start using the 3D template.

2. There is also an HDRP version that you can download from Oneiros website. Just register and unlock the download with your invoice number.

3. There are still some problems for the HDRP VR version. My advice, for now, is to use the Standard Pipeline for VR. But as soon as all problems with HDRP and VR will be fixed, I will make available a new project to download.

Thr3dee likes this.
  11. Thr3dee

Thr3dee

I really appreciate you taking time out to reply. I know your time is precious.
    Grazie mille!

12. d1xt1r

d1xt1r

Hi ArchVizPRO,
    I was looking at your completed build "AVP_Vol6_HTC VIVE_OCULUS_WMR" from your website, where UI text description appears for items that are currently close to you/you're looking/gaze at. What method you are using to display the text descriptions of the items?

Thank you!

--- EDIT

I managed to do similar functionality using Raycast.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  13. Metaclay

Metaclay

Hi i’m interested in vr. It supports vive and oculus. My questions is can i play it using the new oculus quest ? Does anyone know ?

14. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    The Asset Store version support Desktop, Desktop VR and Mobile (Android and iOS).
    But you can download from Oneiros Website the Oculus Go project, that is optimized for Mobile VR.

15. jabbajack

jabbajack

I've bought and downloaded the HDRP package, implemented VRTK and tested with the HTC vive: 50 fps more or less, with my rtx 2018 Ti.

Davvero stupendo!

It works in Unity 2019.2.11f1; I had only few issues like black windows, because the surface shader was on opaque and not transparent in Shader Graph.

The main problem was that I had to bake again the lightmap with Bakery and I had huge problems with strong reflections.

Reflection probes are Baked type.

Attached Files:

16. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    50 fps on a 2080ti seems very low. The Standard VR version runs around 90 fps on a GTX 1070. I have not yet tested the HDRP version in VR, but I think there is something not optimized and that could be improved.

About reflection try to bake only Reflection Probe again after the bake is finished. Usually baking two times resolve all issues of strong reflection.

Also if you want to test HDRP in VR, is better you use the latest Unity 2019.3 Beta that has full support for VR.

Thank you for your support!

17. jabbajack

jabbajack

I forgot to say, I have a model made in Rhino inside with several lights and animation...
    I'll try to upgrade the project!
    Thank you

18. JacobNordvall

JacobNordvall

When I generate lighting the whole scene becomes super weird (darker and unrealistic) without changing anything and I did the full setup following your tutorial. what am I missing?

Attached Files:

19. Ostuni

Ostuni

Hello ArchVIzPro developer.
    I am a big fan of your work. I currently own ArchVIzPro interiors versions 4, 5 and 6 and I have learned a lot from each of them. My question is regarding the HTC VIVE video you posted. You set anti-aliasing to temporal (TXX), and it looks great. But when I do it, it looks awful (everything seems to be jittering back and forth). I can change anti-aliasing to FXAA and it looks good, but I would love to know how you were able to get TXX to work in VR. I am using your scene and I made the changes as described in your video. Possibly I missed something in your video or possible TXX has changed. I know Unity has been doing a lot of work with their post-processing. My Unity version is 2019.2.14 and I have tried this on two different high-end VR workstations.
    Thank you in advance for any assistance,
    John

20. zim22

zim22

Have you tested it? I have only 20-30 FPS on RTX 2080 and Intel Core i9-9900K

21. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Yes the HDRP VR version was tested and running great with a GTX 1070.
    A dedicated HDRP VR version will be available soon.

22. zim22

zim22

Have you used this version for the HDRP VR build? ArchVizPRO_Interior_Vol.6_HDRP_v.5.rar

23. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    TAA works ok in VR on both Standard and HDRP.
    Yes, the HDRP VR started from the HDRP_v.5 on OneirosVR. Mainly you have to update both Unity and HDRP to the latest version. In this way, TAA and all post-processing works ok in VR. As I said a dedicated project will be available soon.

zim22 likes this.
  24. PF-Sebastien

PF-Sebastien

Hello @ArchVizPRO ,

On the Oneiros website the link for the ArchVizPRO_Interior_Vol.6_HDRP_VR_v2.rar won't work... It download a 0ko file ... How to download the VR HDRP project ?

Thanks !

EDIT : And for the VR build, he told me to enter a valid invoice number... But it's the right one... :(

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  25. geniuscrate

geniuscrate

Hello,
    I'm a big fan of your works, it's really awesome. Actually i need a help, i've been working on interior project so everything is fine but the images in vr looks too blurry and the object edges are jittering a little bit. I've done a little bit changes in post processing layer, Eventhough there is no much difference. I hope you consider this...

Thanks,
    Santhosh.

26. peteforde

peteforde

I am very impressed with the HDRP project so far, although I had to do some things to get it working in Unity 2019.3.3f1.

ForcedReset.cs: I had to comment out line 6 (GuiTexture is gone now)
    SimpleActivatorMenu.cs: GUIText is deprecated, comments lines 10, 21 and 35

I'm noticing that there are references to two orphaned script behaviours on the Camera object. "HD Additional Camera Data" is active, but could you tell me the other two scripts I should attach?

Very minor detail: the plant in the bathroom appears to be messed up. Little particles in a vaguely plant shape. It's not a problem but it does defy physics. :)

Final question: is there supposed to be a way to open the garage door? This FPS controller doesn't seem to have any controls beyond WASD and jump.

27. pshtif

pshtif

Hi big fan of the asset however I do have a problem with the reflections. I am not able to disable them, when I disable the planar reflections this happens:

Even reenabling them will result in this weird behaviour or some kind of white edges on geometry. Why is this happening is there some kind of geometry inside the mesh that is dependant on them being enabled?

It is the latest HRDP version from your site btw.

If i leave it as is when downloaded everything has this weird artifacts:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  28. jso1980

jso1980

Hello,
    I have tried for a couple of days to get the HDRP version running.
    I am trying on 2019.3 and am getting alot of pink (pls see attached)
    Is there a step by step to get this thing working without errors?

Attached Files:

29. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    A new HDRP update with 2019.3 compatibility will be available in the next day on Oneirosvr.

30. jso1980

jso1980

thankyou, the newest version is still called "Latest Unity Project HDRP v5"
    should we wait until its called v6?

31. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello. Yes exactly. Today it should be av
    Hello.
    The HDRP v.6 project is updated to Unity 2019.3.2f1 and HDRP 3.1.1 and available to download.

32. mfoda_acer

mfoda_acer

Hi,
    Thanks for the update. Is there going to be an update to the HDRP VR version as well? I'm also seeing the pink textures issue using the current HDRP VR v2.
    Thanks!

33. youjin8932

youjin8932

Hi. I bought ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6. It was really great and perfect.
    We're going to use Unity 2020.2 version, remove the furniture, and then bake it again with 'progress GPU'. Mobile version.
    Static object: Settings for 'Proactive GPU'
    Dynamic Object: Settings for 'Light'
    Please tell me. I'll ask after wandering for a few days.

34. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Sorry, I don't understand well what you are asking.
    But usually when you want to bake:
    - Set all objects to static. Increase the lightmap resolution on important objects.
    - For dynamic objects nothing has to be done, just leave them dynamic. Keep in mind that you have to use Light Probes to lit them.

35. castana1962

castana1962

Hi ArchVizPro
    Sorry to bother you but I am interested in this unitypackage and I saw that it is VR Ready but I need it for Oculus Quest, for it, Do you think if this one is Quest Compatible?
    Thanks for your time
    Alejandro

36. koviop

koviop

problem solution cannot launch play "ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6"
    Hello, Recently bought your product "ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6" the problem does not start to play and I use the "Unity 2019.2.18f1". I don't know how to solve the problem. can you please help me how to solve the problem?
    Uploaded image here:

Attached Files:

37. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Actually the latest Unity version supported by Vol.6 is Unity 2019.1.0.
    1- Are you using the latest ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6 v1.3 ?
    2- Do you have followed all the steps in the Quick Project Setup of the Documentation?
    3- Be sure to import Vol.6 into an empty project.
    Please let me know.
    From my test, it imports without problems also in Unity 2019.3.
    2020-07-22_09h24_02.png

38. Metaclay

Metaclay

Hi , i've just bought archviz pro 6. I can load it on unity 2019 and i can run it without problem. The reason i bought it is that i want to build it for my oculus quest so i follow mobile setup tutorial :

Steps :
    - set color space to linear
    - import quality setting, standard asset and post processing.

The problem in oculus : i can only see in my left eyes and also it's blinking/flickering , my right eyes is blank. Can you give me the correct steps for oculus quest built ? Please help , otherwise this purchase is useless . Got frustrated to find the correct setting.

39. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Available on OneirosVr, there is the OculusGo version. You can start from there.
    The Quest Project is available on Oneirosvr.com. :)
    Be sure to open it with Unity 2019.4.3f1 LTS.

40. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

41. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

42. Metaclay

Metaclay

Problem : Noise when re-generating lighting.
    Item : Quest project 2019.4.3f1

Hi, i'v just downloaded quest project 2019.4.3f1. I can open and run in unity 20194.3f1, but i can't build, it give me error messages, so i upgrade as 2019.4.4f1 and build is working fine then. Now i want to re-bake the lighting. No setting has been changed, i only open the scene (AVP6_Quest_Progressive) and hit the generate lighting ( i just to make sure the setting are ready for me to generate the same baked lighting). The problem is the output is different, there is a lot of noise. Any explanation ?

i didn't change any of the setting. Pls check my link below to see the result . In Hierarchy on the left , there are 2 objects were hidden. This is from the original project. Is this correct ?

https://imgur.com/a/gspzrAW

43. Metaclay

Metaclay

I have other question, the oculus quest 2019.4.3f1 is already in unity folder format (not a package.) which i can copy directly to unity folder. My question is what is the correct way to bring some of the assets into other project. Do i have to export out first as package then import into new project. Or is there any other better way ?

44. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Seems that Optix is disabled. Can you please send me a screen of your lighting settings?

45. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello. Yes to move assets from a project to another, the best way is to make prefabs, and then export as package.

bendrechsel likes this.
  46. Metaclay

Metaclay

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  47. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

48. Metaclay

Metaclay

Thank i will try that. Btw , i'm using macbook pro , my video card is AMD RADEON PRO 5500M and onboard intel UHD Graphic 630.

49. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

You can use Optix only if you have an Nvidia video card. With AMD you can use OpenImageDenoiser, that is also very very good.

50. miragestudio

miragestudio

Hello,
    I have a question about lighting, how much RAM do I need to re-bake lighting ? It seem that 12 GB of RAM is not enough.

Thanks for your answer :)